|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The KL university conducts its entrance exam KLUEEE 2018 for admission in various programs in the university. Applicant who wishes to seek admission into KL University can apply either on the University’s official website or can obtain the application form in person from the University Campus or by post. The online application form is available now. Candidates need to submit duly filled application forms on or before the last date as provided in the schedule. Any application form submitted after the last will not be accepted. Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
KLUEEE Application Form 2018
You may fill and submit the application form ONLINE or OFFLINE. You may apply online on the official website of KL University www.kluniversity.in. For OFFLINE application, you can apply by obtaining the application form in person from the KL University Campus or by post.
|Last Date for the receipt of filled in Applications (Written)||25 Apr 2018|
|Last Date for the receipt of filled in Applications (Online)||01 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for KLUEEE 2018.
Official Website: www.kluniversity.in
The applicants can pay the application fee from either of the following modes:
|Rs 1100/-||By Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking|
For ONLINE Application
Steps to fill the online Application
Step 1: Visit the official site at www.kluniversity.in
Step 2: Click on the notification which says Admission 2018
Step 3: Then, click on the “KLU EEE 2018” link.
Step 3: You will be directed to a page with the information regarding the application procedure. Read all the instructions carefully before clicking on “Click here to fill the Application online” link.
Step 4: Start filling the details on the application form
Step 5: Upload a recent photograph in the application form.
Step 6: Make payment through Online payment mode or by Demand Draft.
Details to be filled in the Online Application:
- Personal Details – Name of the Applicant, Gender, Nationality, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue, Native State, 10+2 Group, Blood Group, Parent/Guardian Name, occupation, any extra curricular activities.
- Communication Address – Name, Address, Village/ Town, District, State, Country, Pin/Zip Code, Contact Number, Email ID.
- Course Option – Program Applying for, !st/ 2nd/ 3rd Choice, Test city (Written Test), Teet City (Online Test).
- Qualifying Exam Details – Status (Passed or Appearing), Qualifying Exam Passed/ Appearing, Reg No. / Roll Number (If Appearing enter “0”), Name and Address of the School/College from where passed/appearing, Month and Year of Passing/ Appearing.
- Academic Record – Class 10th and 12th aggregate marks, year of passing, Under Graduation aggregate marks, qual code, mode of study, course details, status, year of passing.
- Annual Income Information
- Applicant digital Photograph – The Digital Photograph should be in JPG format and less than 100KB.
For OFFLINE Application
Application form can also be obtained and submitted in person or through post along with a self addressed envelope cover by remitting Rs. 1100/- by Cash or DD at the below address: DD should be drawn for Rs. 1100/- in favor of KL University payable at Vijayawada on any scheduled bank and sent to
The Director, Admissions
KL University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,
VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form are as follows:
- Certified (English translated) copy of the marks/ grade sheet of the qualifying examination (if available)
- Birth certificate or X standard mark sheet showing date of birth
- Conduct/character certificate
- Proof of NRI status of the student/ parents/ sponsor
- Copy of the passport / citizenship certificate
- Migration Certificate (if available at the time of application)