|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The KL university conducts its entrance exam KLUEEE 2018 for admission in various programs in the university. Applicant who wish to seek admission in KL University can apply either on the University’s official or can obtain the application form in person from the University Campus or by post. The application form shall be available from April 2018. You will need to submit duly filled application forms on or before last week of April 2018. Any application form submitted after the last will not be accepted. Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
KLUEEE Application Form 2018
You may fill and submit the application form ONLINE or OFFLINE. You may apply online on the official website of KL University https://www.kluniversity.in/. For OFFLINE application, you can apply by obtaining the application form in person from the KL University Campus or by post.
For ONLINE Application
Steps to fill the online Application
Step 1: Visit the official site at https://www.kluniversity.in
Step 2: Click on the notification which says Admission 2018
Step 3: You will be directed to page with the information regarding the application procedure. Read all the instructions carefully before clicking on “Apply for Online Application”
Step 4: Start filling the details in the application form
Step 5: Upload a recent photograph in the application form.
Step 6: Make payment through Online payment mode or by Demand Draft.
Details to be filled in the Online Application:
- Personal Details – Name of the Applicant, Gender, Nationality, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue, Native State, 10+2 Group, Blood Group, Parent/Guardian Name, occupation, any extra curricular activities.
- Communication Address – Name, Address, Village/ Town, District, State, Country, Pin/Zip Code, Contact Number, Email ID.
- Course Option – Program Applying for, !st/ 2nd/ 3rd Choice, Test city (Written Test), Teet City (Online Test).
- Qualifying Exam Details – Status (Passed or Appearing), Qualifying Exam Passed/ Appearing, Reg No. / Roll Number (If Appearing enter “0”), Name and Address of the School/College from where passed/appearing, Month and Year of Passing/ Appearing.
- Academic Record – Class 10th and 12th aggregate marks, year of passing, Under Graduation aggregate marks, qual code, mode of study, course details, status, year of passing.
- Annual Income Information
- Applicant digital Photograph – The Digital Photograph should be in JPG format and less than 100KB.
Application for International Students
Expected process, yet to be verified.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form are as follows:
- Certified (English translated) copy of the marks/ grade sheet of the qualifying examination (if available)
- Birth certificate or X standard mark sheet showing date of birth
- Conduct/character certificate
- Proof of NRI status of the student/ parents/ sponsor
- Copy of the passport / citizenship certificate
- Migration Certificate (if available at the time of application)
The applicants can pay the application fee from either of the following modes:
|Rs 1100/-||By Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking|
Insofar official details of KLUEEE 2018 application form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year information brochure and only for reference. As soon as KL University releases KLUEEE 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
If you have any queries regarding KLUEEE 2018 Application Form, please ask in comments below.