KLUEEE Exam– KL University condutss KLU engineering entrance exam for admission to various UG courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Com, etc. It is a university level exam conducted in online mode only from 2019 onwards. Candidates who have completed 10+2 in the required field can apply online for the exam. Seats will be allocated on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the entrance exam.
The university also accepts the Uni-Gauge and JEE Main score for B.Tech Admissions. Candidates can check the KLUEEE Exam Dates are from the table below
KLUEEE Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to appear for KLUEEE is as follows:
For B.Tech Admission
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in aggregate and 60% and above in Group subjects.
- Students who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) are eligible for all B.Tech programmes including Bio-Technology.
- Students who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B.Tech (Bio Technology) and B.Pharmacy.
For B.Arch – Should have passed 10+2 with above 60% marks
For B.Com (Hons)/ BBA – Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% and above
For BCA/ BA/ B.Sc- VC – A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 45% and above.
KLUEEE Exam Pattern
The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions. There will be no negative marking and 1 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. The exam duration is 3 hours. The question will include from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Botany/ Zoology.
|Subject||Total Marks||Number of Questions|
The candidates need to prepare for the following topics for KLUEEE
|Units and dimensions||Algebra||Atomic Structure||World of Plant Life||Zoology, the Basics|
|Elements of vectors||Trigonometry||Nuclear Chemistry||Institutes & Botanists of India||Characters and Classification of Invertebrate Phyla upto the Level of Classes with Examples|
|Kinematics-Dynamics||Vector Algebra||Periodic Classification of Elements||Vegetative Morphology||Animal Organisation|
|Work, Power, and Energy||Probability||Chemical Bonding||Reproductive Morphology||Locomotion and Reproduction in Protozoa|
|Centre of Mass||Coordinate Geometry||Stoichiometry||Classification of Flowering Plants||Animal Associations|
|Friction||Calculus||Gaseous State||Economic Botany||Phylum|
|Rotatory motion||–||Solutions||Cell Biology||Phylum-Arthropoda|
|Gravitation||–||Acids and Bases||Internal Organisation of Plants||Man and Biosphere|
|Simple Harmonic motion||–||Electro Chemistry||Biotechnology||Phylum-Chordata|
|Elasticity||–||Chemical Equilibrium and chemical Kinetics||Plant Kingdom||Functional anatomy of Rabbit-Digestive, Respiratory and Circulatory systems|
|Surface Tension||–||Chemical Energetics||Microbiology||Functional Anatomy of rabbit-Excretory, Musculoskeletal and Reproductive Systems|
|Hydrodynamics||–||Surface chemistry||Plant Pathology||Genetics|
|Expansion of Solids- Liquids-Gases||–||Hydrogen and its Compounds||Plants and Environment||Organic evolution|
|Thermodynamics||–||Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals||Crop Improvement||Applied Zoology|
|Thermal Radiations||–||Group elements||Plant Physiology||–|
|Sound||–||IV Group elements||–||–|
|Geometrical Optics||–||V Group Elements||–||–|
|Physical Optics||–||VI Group Elements||–||–|
|Magnetism||–||VII Group Elements||–||–|
|Electro Statics||–||Noble Gases||–||–|
|Current Electricity||–||Transition Elements (d-Block)||–||–|
|Thermo Electricity||–||Environmental Chemistry||–||–|
|Electro Magnetics||–||Hydrocarbons-I (Alkanes and Alkenes)||–||–|
|Atomic Physics||–||Hydrocarbons II||–||–|
|Nuclear Physics||–||Alkyl Halides||–||–|
|Semi conductor Devices||–||Alcohols||–||–|
|–||–||Aldehydes and Ketones||–||–|
|–||–||Chemistry in Biology and Medicine||–||–|
Selection Criteria for admission in various UG Courses
The candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of the selection criteria as given below:
- For B.Tech Admission: Qualify the KLUEEE (KL University Engineering Entrance Examination)/ JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced / State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET and Merit in Sports/Cultural Activities.
- For B.Arc Admission: On the basis of candidate’s performance in KLUEEE and NATA
- For B.Com (Hons.)/BBA Admission: The candidate will be selected for admission in the given course only if they qualify the written test and Interview conducted by the University.
- For BCA/BA/B.Sc-VC Admission: The candidate should qualify the written testa and Interview conducted by the University to be considered for admission.
The Program fee without concession is provided below.
|Program||Admission Fee||Caution Deposit||Tuition Fee (1st Semester)||TOTAL|
|B.Tech (CSE, ECE)||Rs 10,000/-||Rs 5,000/-||Rs 2,25,000/-||Rs 2,40,000/-|
|B.Tech (ME, ECSE)||Rs 10,000/-||Rs 5,000/-||Rs 2,10,000/-||Rs 2,25,000/-|
|B.Tech (BT, CE, EEE, PE)||Rs 10,000/-||Rs 5,000/-||Rs 1,95,000/-||Rs 2,10,000/-|
If you have any queries regarding KLUEEE, please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.