The KLUEEE 2018 is held by Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, in short, named as KL University. The University offers admission to various UG courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Com, etc on the basis of their performance in KLUEE 2018. The candidates will also be considered for admission on the basis of the rank obtained in JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced / State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET and Merit in Sports/Cultural Activities. Interested aspirants can apply for KLUEE 2018 by filling the application form online. The KLUEEE 2018 Application Form can also be obtained from the University’s Office. The application fee can be paid by either online mode or by DD. The University will conduct KLUEEE 2018 on separate date for candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State,
The applicants will have to choose between Written Test or Online Test for the examination. The university also accepts the Uni-Gauge score for B.Tech Admissions. Check complete schedule for KLUEEE 2018 from the table below.
|Application Forms are available from||15 Sep 2017|
|Last date for Application Sale(Written Test)||23 Apr 2018|
|Last date for Application Sale(Online)||01 May 2018|
|Last Date for the receipt of filled in Applications (Written)||25 Apr 2018|
|Last Date for the receipt of filled in Application (Online)||01 May 2018|
|Issue of Admit Cards (Written test)||26 Apr 2018|
|Issuance of KLUEEE 2018 Admit Card for Online Test||02 May 2018|
|KLUEEE-2018 Written Test exam date (AP and TS)||28 Apr 2018|
|KLUEEE 2018 exam date for Online test (All India)||04 to 10 May 2018|
|Announcement of KLUEEE 2018 Results||15 May 2018|
|Counselling will begin from||03 week of May 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||Last week of June 2018|
KLUEEE 2018 Application Form
The application form is available now. Applicants who are desirous to take admission in KL University can fill the application form by either ONLINE or OFFLINE. The online application form has been available on the official website of the University. However, the application form can also be obtained in person from KLU Campus and can be submitted in person or by post.
For ONLINE Applications
The applicant can apply and submit the application online at www.kluniversity.in. In the online application form, the applicants need to provide their Personal Details, Educational qualification details, Communication and other details. Also, the applicants need to upload their latest photograph in jpg format and the file size should be less than 100 KB. Then, the candidate can proceed to make payment of the application fee. After completing the application process successfully, candidates should take a print out of the application form, and send it through Registered post/Speed post to the University Campus.
For OFFLINE Applications
Application form can also be obtained and submitted in person or by post. Along with the application form, the candidates need to submit self-attested envelope with application fee.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 1100/- for the application fee. The application fee for KLUEEE 2018 can be paid by either of the following modes:
- For Online Applications through Online Mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- For Offline Applications through Demand Draft (DD).
KLUEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding to apply online for KLUEEE 2018, the candidate must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as laid down by KLEF. The eligibility criteria to appear for KLUEEE 2018 is as follows:
For B.Tech Admission
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in aggregate and 60% and above in Group subjects.
- Students who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) are eligible for all B.Tech programmes including Bio-Technology.
- Students who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B.Tech (Bio Technology) and B.Pharmacy.
For B.Arch – Should have passed 10+2 with above 60% marks
For B.Com (Hons)/ BBA – Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% and above
For BCA/ BA/ B.Sc- VC – A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 45% and above.
Courses Offered through KLUEEE 2018
- Bio- Technology (BT)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)
- Electronics and Computer Engineering (ECM)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Petroleum Engineering (PE)
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Integrated Dual Degree Program – B.BA.,L.L.B.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- BBA with MBA
- B.Com (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
- B.A with integrated IAS (Coaching) (Civil Services)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications(BCA) in Cloud Technology & Information Security
- B. Pharmacy
Integrated Dual Degree Programmes
- B.Tech in BT with M.Tech in Bio-Technology
- B.Tech in CE with M.Tech in Structural Engineering
- B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Systems
- B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Electronics &
- B.Tech in ME with M.Tech in CAD – CAM
- B.Tech In ME with M.Tech in Thermal Engineering
- B.Tech in CSE/EC with M.Tech in Computer Networks & Security
- B.Tech in ECE/EC/EEE with M.Tech in VLSI
- B.Tech in CSE/ECE/EC/EEE with M.Tech in Embedded Systems
- B.Tech in CE/CSE/ECE/EC/EEE/ME with M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech in BT/CE/CSE/ECE/EC/EEE/ME with M.B.A
KLUEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions. There will be no negative marking and 1 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. The exam duration is 3 hours. The question will include from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Botany/ Zoology.
|Subject||Total Marks||Number of Questions|
KLUEEE 2018 Syllabus
The candidates need to prepare for the following topics for KLUEEE 2018:
|Units and dimensions||Algebra||Atomic Structure||World of Plant Life||Zoology, the Basics|
|Elements of vectors||Trigonometry||Nuclear Chemistry||Institutes & Botanists of India||Characters and Classification of Invertebrate Phyla upto the Level of Classes with Examples|
|Kinematics-Dynamics||Vector Algebra||Periodic Classification of Elements||Vegetative Morphology||Animal Organisation|
|Work, Power, and Energy||Probability||Chemical Bonding||Reproductive Morphology||Locomotion and Reproduction in Protozoa|
|Centre of Mass||Coordinate Geometry||Stoichiometry||Classification of Flowering Plants||Animal Associations|
|Friction||Calculus||Gaseous State||Economic Botany||Phylum|
|Rotatory motion||–||Solutions||Cell Biology||Phylum-Arthropoda|
|Gravitation||–||Acids and Bases||Internal Organisation of Plants||Man and Biosphere|
|Simple Harmonic motion||–||Electro Chemistry||Biotechnology||Phylum-Chordata|
|Elasticity||–||Chemical Equilibrium and chemical Kinetics||Plant Kingdom||Functional anatomy of Rabbit-Digestive, Respiratory and Circulatory systems|
|Surface Tension||–||Chemical Energetics||Microbiology||Functional Anatomy of rabbit-Excretory, Musculoskeletal and Reproductive Systems|
|Hydrodynamics||–||Surface chemistry||Plant Pathology||Genetics|
|Expansion of Solids- Liquids-Gases||–||Hydrogen and its Compounds||Plants and Environment||Organic evolution|
|Thermodynamics||–||Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals||Crop Improvement||Applied Zoology|
|Thermal Radiations||–||Group elements||Plant Physiology||–|
|Sound||–||IV Group elements||–||–|
|Geometrical Optics||–||V Group Elements||–||–|
|Physical Optics||–||VI Group Elements||–||–|
|Magnetism||–||VII Group Elements||–||–|
|Electro Statics||–||Noble Gases||–||–|
|Current Electricity||–||Transition Elements (d-Block)||–||–|
|Thermo Electricity||–||Environmental Chemistry||–||–|
|Electro Magnetics||–||Hydrocarbons-I (Alkanes and Alkenes)||–||–|
|Atomic Physics||–||Hydrocarbons II||–||–|
|Nuclear Physics||–||Alkyl Halides||–||–|
|Semi conductor Devices||–||Alcohols||–||–|
|–||–||Aldehydes and Ketones||–||–|
|–||–||Chemistry in Biology and Medicine||–||–|
KLUEEE 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for KLUEEE 2018 will be available for download through online mode, The candidates who will successfully register for the exam will be able to download the KLUEEE Admit Card 2018. To download the Admit card, the applicants need to enter details such as Application Number and Date of Birth. The candidates must bring the print out of the KLUEEE Admit Card to the exam center, The Admit card will consist of the basic information about the exam such as exam date, timings and its venue.
KLUEEE 2018 Result
The result for KLUEEE 2018 will be published online at the University’s official website, kluniversity.in. The candidates will be shortlisted for admission in various UG courses on the basis of their merit in the entrance examination. For admission in B.Tech courses the candidates will be granted admission on the basis of their performance in KLUEEE 2018 or on the basis of the rank obtain in JEE Main/ JEE Advance/ State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET and Merit in Sports/Cultural Activities. The candidates who will qualify the KLUEEE 2018 will be eligible to appear for KLUEEE Counselling 2018.
Selection Criteria for admission in various UG Courses
The candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of the selection criteria as given below:
- For B.Tech Admission: Qualify the KLUEEE (KL University Engineering Entrance Examination)/ JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced / State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET and Merit in Sports/Cultural Activities.
- For B.Arc Admission: On the basis of candidate’s performance in KLUEEE and NATA
- For B.Com (Hons.)/BBA Admission: The candidate will be selected for admission in the given course only if they qualify the written test and Interview conducted by the University.
- For BCA/BA/B.Sc-VC Admission: The candidate should qualify the written testa and Interview conducted by the University to be considered for admission.
KLUEEE 2018 Counselling
The selected candidates will be called for counseling at the KL University Campus. The counseling usually commences 10-15 days after the result is announced. Separate admission counselling for Vijayawada campus will be held in the 1st Week of June 2018 for the following categories
- EAMCET Telangana rankers
- CBSE candidates with 9+ CGPA
- JEE Advanced rankers
The Program fee without concession is provided below.
|Program||Admission Fee||Caution Deposit||Tuition Fee (1st Semester)||TOTAL|
|B.Tech (CSE, ECE)||Rs 10,000/-||Rs 5,000/-||Rs 2,25,000/-||Rs 2,40,000/-|
|B.Tech (ME, ECSE)||Rs 10,000/-||Rs 5,000/-||Rs 2,10,000/-||Rs 2,25,000/-|
|B.Tech (BT, CE, EEE, PE)||Rs 10,000/-||Rs 5,000/-||Rs 1,95,000/-||Rs 2,10,000/-|
Documents to be produced at the time of Counselling
- Counselling call letter.
- S.S.C marks memo/equivalent certificate.
- 10+2 / Equivalent qualified exam marks memo and provisional certificate / pass certificate
- Entrance examination hall ticket & rank card (KLUEEE, JEE Advanced or EAMCET 2017)
- Transfer certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate (CC)
- Other certificates such as Sports/NCC/Ex-Service Men/ Single Girl Child/*Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) mentioned in the application
- Caste certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates and Differently Abled Certificate issued by relevant Medical Authority.
- A Passport size colour photographs and two photocopies of Aadhar card
- Two sets of photocopies of all the original certificates