KLUEEE 2020 Syllabus – Koneru Lakshmaiah University (KLU) releases the syllabus for KLU Engineering Entrance Exam (KLUEEE) at its official website. Candidates can check the syllabus at kluniversity.in. KLEEE is going to be conducted in the online as well as offline modes. Candidates can check the syllabus for KLUEEE 2020 to know the important chapters and topics from which the questions are framed. The exam is going to be conducted in two phases. Scroll down to know more about KLUEEE 2020 Syllabus.
KLUEEE 2020 Syllabus
This All-India exam will be conducted in online as well as offline mode and standard of the exam will be that of Class XI and XII level. As this is an engineering entrance exam, so the questions are going to be framed from its core subjects namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Check this article to know about the important topics of KLUEEE 2020.
- Click Here to check the detailed KLUEEE Syllabus.
- Unit and dimensions
- Elements of vectors
- Centre of mass
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Rotatory motion
- Simple Harmonic motion
- Surface Tension
- Expansion of Solids, Liquids and Gases
- Thermal Radiations
- Atomic Physics
- Physical Optics
- Geometrical Optics
- Current Electricity
- Thermo Electricity
- Semiconductor Devices
- Vector Algebra
- Coordinate Geometry
- Atomic Structure
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Gaseous State
- Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical kinetics
- Chemical Energetics
- Acids and Bases
- Surface chemistry
- Hydrogen and its compounds
- Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals
- Group Elements
- IV Group Elements
- V Group Elements
- VI Group Elements
- VII Group Elements
- Noble Gases
- Environmental Chemistry
- Transition Elements (dBlock)
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids
- Nitrogen Compounds
- Chemistry in Biology and Medicine
- World of Plant Life
- Institutes & Botanists of India
- Vegetative Morphology
- Reproductive Morphology
- Classification of Flowering Plants
- Economic Botany
- Cell Biology
- Cell Division
- Internal Organisation of Plants
- Plant Kingdom
- Plant Pathology
- Plants and Environment
- Crop Improvement
- Plant Physiology
- Zoology, the Basics
- Characters and Classification of Invertebrate Phyla up to the Level of Classes with Examples
- Animal Organisation
- Locomotion and Reproduction in Protozoa
- Animal Associations
- Organic Evolution
- Man and Biosphere
- Functional anatomy of Rabbit-Digestive, Respiratory and Circulatory systems
- Functional Anatomy of rabbit-Excretory, Musculoskeletal and Reproductive Systems
KLUEEE 2020 Books
|12 Years CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry|
Skill-wise & Chapter-wise Solved Papers (2008 – 19) 7th Edition
By O.P. Aggarwal
|CBSE CHAPTERWISE SOLVED PAPERS CLASS 12th physics chemistry mathematics|
By ArihantS Experts
|10 Years CBSE Champion Chapterwise-Topicwise – Physics-Class- 12|
By MTG Editorial Board
|Senior Secondary School Mathematics for Class 12 |
by R S Aggarwal (2019-20 Session)
|Mathematics for Class 12 by R D Sharma (Set of 2 Volume) (2019-2020 Session)||Buy Here|
KLUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
It is important to know the exam pattern before the examination as it helps to sort down the preparation strategy. The candidates can make a plan for the study as they are aware of the duration of the exam, number of questions, marking scheme etc.
- Mode: Online and offline
- Type of questions: MCQ
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Zoology / Botany
- Marking scheme: +1 mark for the correct answers. There is no negative marking
- Maximum marks: 160
Check the detailed distribution of the questions from the table given below.
KLUEEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Knowing the exam pattern and important books will not do the best of the deed which means, the candidate scannot score well in the examination just because of knowing these two things. they have to follow a proper schedule and have to follow some tips till a day before the exam. Some of the experts tips for KLUEEE 2020 are given below.
- Proper time management: As there are various sections in the exam, make sure that proper time is devoted to every section. Abide by the time table till the examination.
- Observe the syllabus carefully: Before starting the preparation, the candidates are required to analyze every topic and chapters which will be coming in the exam. So, make the strategies according to that.
- Understand the concepts: It is advised to candidates to not mug up the concepts rather understand them. This will help at the time of examination as you will be able to solve questions with much more understand. Basically, understand the logic behind a particular problem and then start solving the questions.
- Watch the youtube videos: As this examination is popular enough, there will be many videos on youtube. If you are not able to solve any problem, watch the video on it and clear the doubts.
- Solve the sample papers: Dig the sample papers from the official website and solve them for increasing the speed and accuracy.
- Revise: Try to revise every topic till a day before the examination. Make a schedule for teh revision time too and follow the schedule. Also, make sure every concept is clear.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.