Kurukshetra University Application form 2020- Kurukshetra University offers admissions to various courses. University will release application forms for various PG courses on the official website. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully and check minimum eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates must fill the Application form before the date is due because Applications will not be accepted after the last date. All the particulars in the Application Form must be filled carefully and no entries should be left unfilled. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. Detailed information regarding Kurukshetra University Application form 2020 is given on this page below.
Kurukshetra University Application form 2020
Kurukshetra University will releases Application forms for the following courses:
- B.A. (Mass Communication) 3-Yr.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) 4-Yr.
- B.Sc. (Graphics & Animation ) 3-Yr.
- Master of Performing Arts (MPA) (Hons.) 5 Yr.
- Integrated Course B.Sc. (Multimedia) 3-Yr.
- B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) 5 Yr.
- Integrated Course B.Sc. (Printing and Packaging Technology) 3-Yr.
- B. Pharmacy 4-Yr.
- MBA 5 Yr.
- Integrated Practice Oriented Course B. Pharmacy (LEET) 3-Yr.
- Bachelor of Hotel Mgt. and Catering Tech.4-Yr.
- M.Tech. (Applied Geology) 5 Yr. Integrated Course
Application process Schedule of Admissions 2020 is given below. Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule.
|Filling of Online Application Form will commence w.e.f.||Last week of May 2020|
|The last date for submission of Online Application Form up to||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||Last week of Jun 2020|
Apply online: Kurukshetra University Application form 2020 will be www.kuk.ac.in.
The applications will be submitted online along with a fee of Rs.600/-(Rs.150/– for SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana). The application processing fee will be submitted online only.
How to Apply?
Application Form should be submitted online on the University website: www.kuk.ac.in duly filled in all respects by due date and print out of Admission Application Form filled in online along with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents and receipt of fee, should reach in the office of the Chairperson / Director of the Department/Institute concerned by due date.
The steps for applying online application form is as given below:
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one course he/she will have to submit a separate Application Form for each course.
- Candidates are advised to attach all the relevant documents and testimonials along with their application form for ascertaining their Date of Birth, Eligibility, Category as well as for allowing weightages for calculating the Merit for Admission Purpose (MAP). The documents to be attached may include:
- Certificate of Senior Secondary Examinations (10+2 Standard).
- Certificate showing marks obtained and maximum marks in each subject of the qualifying examination(s) i.e. the self-attested photocopies of the DMCs of Senior Secondary Examinations (10+2 Standard) is required.
- Other certificates for claiming weightages (if any).
- Certificate on the prescribed proforma for candidates belonging to SC/BC/EWSs/DFF/ESM/DA categories of Haryana, if applicable.
3. Employer’s Certificate in case of an employee, if applicable.
- No migration or transfer will be allowed from a College to the University Department and vice-versa.
- Candidates after taking admission in any course on the Campus other than an Evening Course can also take admission in Evening Certificate/Diploma courses.
- For information regarding Syllabus of the course, Library services, admission to Hostels, fee concession, scholarships etc. the candidates are advised to contact the Chairperson/Director of the Department/ Institute concerned.
- If a student fails to attend his/her classes continuously for seven days from the date of commencement of the classes or from the date of admission, his/her admission shall be cancelled.
- If a student remains absent from the class for 14 days or more in a month his/her name will be struck off from the rolls and his/her parents will also be informed.
- An official E-mail ID will be allotted and communicated to every regular student by the concerned
Department/Institute for sending official communication(s) to him/her.
Insofar, Official details for Kurukshetra University 2020 Application Form has not been announced yet. Details on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Kurukshetra University releases Kurukshetra University Admission 2020 information brochure, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.