Kurukshetra University Correspondence Admission 2019 – Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) of Kurukshetra University has released a notification for admission to the various UG, PG and certificate courses for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form. Candidates can read the complete detail of Kurukshetra University Correspondence Admission 2019 for various courses such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission process, etc. on this page.
Kurukshetra University Correspondence Admission 2019
Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) of Kurukshetra University offers admission to the various UG, PG and certificate programmes under distance mode. The complete details of Kurukshetra University Correspondence Admission 2019 along with schedule and fee are given below.
|Last date for Receipt of Admission Form with fee in the Directorate up to|
|For Continuing (old) students of all UG & PG classes including Diploma/PG Diploma/Certificate Courses||New students (As per UGC Notification)|
|Without Late Fee||31 Oct 2019||01 Jul – 31 Aug 2019
Cut Off Date for Admission will be 31 Aug 2019
|With Late fee of Rs 500/-||29 Nov 2019|
|With Late fee of Rs. 1000/- +
Examination Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-
|31 Dec 2019|
||01 – 31 Jan 2020|
|With late Fee of Rs. 8000/-* (For UG & PG Courses except MBA-I, MBA (HM)-I, MCA-I & B.Ed-I)||01 – 28 Feb 2020|
|With late Fee of Rs. 8500/-* (For UG & PG Courses except MBA-I, MBA (HM)-I, MCA-I & B.Ed-I)||01 – 31 Mar 2020|
|* (include late examination fee)|
|For MBA-I, MBA (HM)-I, MCA-I||Not Applicable||10 Aug 2019|
|For B.Ed-I||Not Applicable||17 Aug 2019|
|Last Date for receipt of 2nd Installment of fee*|
|BA, B.Com, BCA, CCA, Diploma Lib. Sc., Yoga And Gita||31 Dec 2019|
|All Master Degrees, All PG Diplomas, B.Ed, & B.Lib.Sc.||31 Jan 2020|
|Late fee for payment or 2nd installment after due dates|
|BA, B.Com, BCA, CCA, Diploma Lib. Sc., Yoga And Gita||01 – 31 Jan 2020||1000/-|
|01 Feb 2020 till commencement of respective exams||2000/-|
|All Master Degrees, All PG Diplomas, B.Ed, & B.Lib.Sc.||01 – 28 Feb 2020||1000/-|
|01 Mar 2020 till commencement of respective exams||2000/-|
Programmes of Study
Traditional Courses –
- Bachelor of Arts (General) (BA) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
- Bachelor of Commerce (General) (B.Com.) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
- M.A. in Hindi 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in English 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Sanskrit 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Panjabi 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Political Sc. 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Philosophy 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Public Administration 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in History 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Economics 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.Sc. in Mathematics 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.Sc. in Geography 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.) 2-Year Part-I/II
Professional Courses –
- Computer/ IT Courses
- Certificate Course in Computer Applications (CCA) 1-Year
- Bachelor of Computer Application (3 Year) Part- I/II/III
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) 1-Year
- M. Sc. in Computer Science Software (M.Sc.CSS) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
- Commerce & Management Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Export Marketing Management (PGDEMM) 1-Year
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management (MBA HM) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Library and Information Science Courses
- Diploma in Library & Information Science (D. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
- Master of Library & Information Science (M. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
- Journalism & Mass Communication Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDJMC) 1-Year
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication (MAMC) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Education Courses
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Arts in Education (MA Edu.) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Law Courses
- LL.M. 2-Year Part-I/II
- Environmental Education Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Education (PGDEE) 1-Year
- Master of Arts in Environmental Education (MA EE) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Value Added Courses
- Certificate Course in Urdu (CCU) 1-Year
- Diploma in Gita (DIG) 1-
- Year Diploma in Yoga (DIY) 1-Year
- Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (Hindi/English) (PGDT- H/E)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR) 1-Year
The Directorate of Distance Education offers online and offline admission facility through its own website www.ddekuk.ac.in. The application form has released at the official website at www.ddekuk.ac.in. Interested & eligible candidates can fill the application form from the below links.
Also you can apply for ATSE 2020 Scholarship Exam - Click Here
- General Category
- Rs. 600/- at the KUK Counter
- Rs. 650/- by Registered/Speed Post
- SC/BC/Blind Candidates of Haryana only
- Rs. 150/- at the KUK Counter
- Rs. 200/- by Registered/Speed Post
Deposit of Fee:
Fees will be accepted through Crossed Bank Drafts bearing the signature of the issuing authority, Identity No. and Code No. of Payee’s Bank, and should be drawn in favour of the Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, payable at Kurukshetra/Thanesar only from a bank having its branch at Kurukshetra/Thanesar.
No Fee shall be accepted in the form of Money-Orders/Cash OR By Cheques. However, the candidates may deposit the fee in cash directly at the Oriental Bank of Commerce counter in the premises of the University through Directorate vouchers available in the Bank, which must be reproduced in the Fee Section of the Directorate, failing which the fee/amount will not be credited/adjusted against their name and the Directorate will not be responsible for any consequences thereof. The students can deposit their fee online on DDE website www.ddekuk.ac.in. A copy of the fee receipt must be sent in the Directorate along with other documents through Regd. Post within 15 days of deposit in the form of pdf or through E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org quoting their DDE Ref.No
How to Apply?
Prospectus can be downloaded from DDE website and all attached forms ; Admission Form, Examination form and Computer forms shall be filled and sent to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra-136119(Haryana) along with all required documents and fee through Bank Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra). Prospectus can also be had from Manager, Printing & Publication, Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra-136119 as per cost.
The Directorate of Distance Education offers online admission facility through its own website www.ddekuk.ac.in. Online submission of the application form can be done on the DDE website and online fee can be deposited on the DDE Website as well as Online Portal www.kuk.ac.in.
Rejection of Admission Form
The Admission Form may be rejected due to non-fulfillment of any one or more of the following conditions, if:
- The qualifying examination is not recognized by the Kurukshetra University;
- Teaching experience certificate not as per specifications prescribed by the Directorate (For B.Ed. Part-I only)
- Self Attested copies of certificate/ DMC of the qualifying examination are not sent with admission form.
- Original certificate of the qualifying examination is not produced in the Directorate on demand.
- Incomplete Form or the requisite documents are not attached or photographs not affixed or attested. No column should be left blank. Write “N.A.” (Not Applicable) if any column is not relevant;
- The fee of 1st Installment is not remitted in full
- The Admission Form is not signed by the candidate and his/her father/guardian.
- Affidavit duly attested by Magistrate 1st Class or original Migration Certificate is not submitted.
- Admission Form duly signed and the affixed photograph has not been submitted with the original Admission Form or these are incomplete.
- Names of Papers/Correct options are not filled up in the Admission Form.
In case the admission form of any candidate is rejected under category (3) to (9) above, the candidature of such a candidate can be revived on submission of the requisite documents or completion of the incomplete form, etc. With balance payment together with the revival fee of Rs.1000/- before the termination of examination of theory papers.
Eligibility Criteria & Other Information
Old Question Papers
The Directorate of Distance Education has provided previous year question papers of various examinations for interested candidates. Candidates may access the question papers and prepare themselves well for the examinations.
Click here to check the old question papers.
Official Website: www.kuk.ac.in
For more details about Kurukshetra University Correspondence Admission – Download 2019’s Information Brochure.