Kurukshetra University Correspondence Admission 2018 – Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) of Kurukshetra University has released notification for admission to the various UG, PG and certificate courses for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidates can read the complete detail of Kurukshetra University Correspondence Admission 2018 for various courses such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission process etc. on this page.
Kurukshetra University Correspondence Admission 2018
Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) of Kurukshetra University offers admission to the various UG, PG and certificate programmes under distance mode. The complete details of Kurukshetra University Correspondence Admission 2018 along with schedule and fee are given below. Candidates are advised read carefully all the eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form.
|Last date for Receipt of admission form (without late fee)||31 Oct 2018|
|with late fee of Rs. 500/-||30 Nov 2018|
|with late fee of Rs. 1000/- + Examination late fee of Rs. 1000/-||31 Dec 2018|
|(i) with late fee of Rs. 4000/- (For BS, B.Com., BCA, CCA, CCU, Diploma in Lib. Sc., Yoga and Gita & B.Lib. Sc. Except B.Ed -1)
(ii) with late fee of Rs. 3000/- ( For All Master Degrees and All PG Diplomas except MBA -1, MBA(HM)-1 and MCA – 1)
|01 – 31 Jan 2019|
|With late fee of Rs. 8000/- (For UG and PG Courses except MBA – 1, MBA (HM) – 1, MCA – 1 and B.Ed. – 1)||01 – 28 Feb 2019|
|With late fee of Rs. 8500/- ( for UG and PG Courses except MBA – 1, MBA(HM) – 1, MCA – 1 and B.Ed. – 1)||01 – 29 Mar 2019|
Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) of Kurukshetra University has released application form at the official website at www.ddekuk.ac.in. Interested & eligible candidates are be able to download the application form through the direct link provided here
- Click here to apply online for Kurukshetra University Correspondence Admission 2018.
- Click here to download the application form for Kurukshetra University Correspondence Admission 2018.
- General Category
- Rs. 600/- at the KUK Counter
- Rs. 650/- by Registered/Speed Post
- SC/BC/EBPG/Blind Candidates of Haryana only
- Rs. 150/- at the KUK Counter
- Rs. 200/- by Registered/Speed Post
How to Apply?
Prospectus can be downloaded from DDE website and all attached forms ; Admission Form, Examination form and Computer forms shall be filled and sent to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra-136119(Haryana) along with all required documents and fee through Bank Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra). Prospectus can also be had from Manager, Printing & Publication, Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra-136119 as per cost is given below:
The Directorate of Distance Education offers online admission facility through its own website www.ddekuk.ac.in. Online submission of the application form can be done on the DDE website and online fee can be deposited on the DDE Website as well as Online Portal www.kuk.ac.in. It is mandatory for the students to deposit hard copy of the form along with documents within 15 days of their online admission. For this purpose, the date of deposit of fee will be counted as day one. In case of delay, late fee as applicable at the time of submission of form/documents will be charged.
Note: Candidates applying for B.Ed Part-l / MBA Part-I / MBA (HM) Part- I / MCA Part-I are not required to submit the admission fee along with the Admission-cum-Examination Form. They are required to submit only processing fee as mentioned above.
Rejection of Admission Form
The Admission Form may be rejected due to non-fulfillment of any one or more of the following conditions, if:
- The qualifying examination is not recognized by the Kurukshetra University;
- Teaching experience certificate not as per specifications prescribed by the Directorate (For B.Ed. Part-I only)
- Self Attested copies of certificate/ DMC of the qualifying examination are not sent with admission form.
- Original certificate of the qualifying examination is not produced in the Directorate on demand;
- Incomplete Form or the requisite documents are not attached or photographs not affixed or attested. No column should be left blank. Write “N.A.” (Not Applicable) if any column is not relevant;
- The fee of 1st Installment is not remitted in full;
- The Admission Form (A-C) is not signed by the candidate and his/her father/guardian.
- Affidavit duly attested by Magistrate 1st Class or original
Migration Certificate is not submitted.
- Admission Form duly signed and the affixed photograph has not been submitted with the original Admission Form or these are incomplete.
- Names of Papers/Correct options are not filled up in the Admission Form (from A-C).
In case the admission form of any candidate is rejected under category (c) to (j) above, the candidature of such a candidate can be revived on submission of the requisite documents or completion of incomplete form etc. With balance payment together with the revival fee of Rs.1 0 00/- before the termination of examination of theory papers.
Eligibility Criteria & Other Information
The candidates who will be appeared for the MBA-I, MBA (HM)-I & MCA-I exam, their result will be released by the Kurukshetra University. The candidate who will appear for the exam will be able to check their result from the drect link which will be provided here for the sake of candidtates.
Programmes of Study
Traditional Courses –
- Bachelor of Arts (General) (BA) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
- Bachelor of Commerce (General) (B.Com.) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
- M.A. in Hindi 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in English 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Sanskrit 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Panjabi 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Political Sc. 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Philosophy 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Public Administration 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in History 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Economics 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.Sc. in Mathematics 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.Sc. in Geography 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.) 2-Year Part-I/II
Professional Courses –
- Computer/ IT Courses
- Certificate Course in Computer Applications (CCA) 1-Year
- Bachelor of Computer Application (3 Year) Part- I/II/III
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) 1-Year
- M. Sc. in Computer Science Software (M.Sc.CSS) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
- Management Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Export Marketing Management (PGDEMM) 1-Year
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management (MBA HM) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Library and Information Science Courses
- Diploma in Library & Information Science (D. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
- Master of Library & Information Science (M. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
- Journalism & Mass Communication Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDJMC) 1-Year
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication (MAMC) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Education Courses
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Arts in Education (MA Edu.) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Law Courses
- LL.M. 2-Year Part-I/II
- Environmental Education Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Education (PGDEE) 1-Year
- Master of Arts in Environmental Education (MA EE) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Other Courses
- Certificate Course in Urdu (CCU) 1-Year
- Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (Hindi/English) (PGDT- H/E) 1-Year
Official Website: www.kuk.ac.in
For more details about Kurukshetra University Correspondence Admission – Download 2018’s Information Brochure.