AP LAWCET previous Year Question Papers: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu, will publish the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) 2020 on the official website after the exam. Candidates do not need any login credentials to download the question papers. Question paper will be released in PDF format along with the answer key. Entrance exam will be conducted in English and Telugu language contains 120 multiple choice questions of one mark each. This exam is conducted for graduates and 12th class candidates to grant admission in 3 year and 5 year LLB course. Scroll down to get more information on previous year question papers from this page.
AP LAWCET Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates who are preparing for AP LAWCET 2020 can use the previous year question papers to boost the preparation. Solve the previous year question papers to increase the accuracy and speed. AP LAWCET 2020 consist of 3 sections i.e., General Knowledge and Mental Ability, current affairs and aptitude for the society of Law. Candidates can download the previous year question papers from the mentioned below links:
- AP LAWCET 2020 Question Paper with Answer Key
- AP LAWCET 2019 Question Paper with Answer key
- AP LAWCET 2017 Question Paper
How to use AP LAWCET Previous Year Question Paper
Candidates can use the question paper in many ways. Candidates can follow the mentioned below points in order to use AP LAWCET previous year question paper:
- Know about exam pattern: Prepare from the previous year question papers gives you an idea about exam pattern. You will get a rough idea about syllabus and exam current exam pattern and difficult level of the exam.
- Analyze: Candidates can use the question paper to compare with the latest syllabus. Analyze the question paper in a way that you can spot differences between difficult and easy question.
- Practice: Practice from the previous year question papers. Solving more and more previous year questions clear the doubt related to the exam pattern and it also increases the accuracy and solving speed of the questions.
- Correlate with Syllabus: You can correlate the question paper with the syllabus and know about difficulty level of exam. You will know about the types of questions which is asked in the exam mostly. You can prepare yourself according to the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
How to get AP LAWCET Previous Year Question Paper?
You can download the previous year question papers from the links given on this page or download the same from the official website. Question paper will be published along with the answer key in the PDF format in answer key section. Candidates can cross check the answer with the question papers. Candidates do not need any login credentials to download the question papers. Once the AP LAWCET 2020 question paper released, a direct link will be provided in this page.
AP LAWCET 2020 Answer Key
Preliminary answer key will be published after one or two days of the exam along with the question papers. Candidates can cross check the answers with machine graded OMR sheet. Candidates can directly download the AP LAWCET 2020 answer key in PDF format from the official website. If any candidate will not satisfy with preliminary answer key, he/ she can challenge the preliminary answer key by sending an email to APSCHE. Officials will verify the raise objections and publish the final answer key.
AP LAWCET 2020
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu holds the right to conduct Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) 2020. It is a state level exam conducted in online mode to grant admission in 3 year and 5 year L.L.B courses in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who hold the graduation degree and 10+2 certificate can fill the online application form in the month of February 2020 by login on the official website. Selected and qualified candidates will have to report at the help line centres with all the original and xerox copies of documents.
Candidates can check the AP KAWCET 2020 Exam Pattern as given below:
Language of Exam: Exam will be conducted in Telugu and English language only.
Mode of Exam: It is a Computer Based Test.
Number of Questions: AP LAWCET 2020 exam contains 120 questions.
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
Candidates can check the distribution of question and marks as below:
|Sections||Marks per Question||Marks per Section|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||one mark||30 marks|
|Current Affairs||one mark||30 marks|
|Aptittude for the society of Law||one mark||60 marks|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.