LSAT India 2020 Admit Card – LSAT India admit card releases in the online mode at discoverlaw.in. The candidates can download LSAT India 2020 admit card by entering their e-mail id and password. On the day of the examination, the candidates have to show the other documents and LSAT India 2020 admit card to the proctor. LSAT India hall ticket consists of the details like address of the exam date, exam time, general instructions etc. Check more information about LSAT India 2020 admit card here such as its process to download, details mentioned on it etc.
LSAT India 2020 Admit Card
LSAT India is an online proctored examination conducted to offer admission in various law programs like 5 year BA LLB / BBA LLB courses and 3-year law courses. Check more information about LSAT India 2020 admit card given below.
|Availability of admit card|
To be announced
19 Jul 2020
Download Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card as per the schedule given above at discoverlaw.in.
LSAT India 2020 Admit Card – Delayed
LSAT India 2020 is postponed yet again due to the clash with CBSE exams. Now, LSAT India 2020 shall be conducted from July 19, 2020. So, naturally, the availability of LSAT India 2020 has also been delayed. Initially, the admit card for LSAT India 2020 was supposed to be out from May 24, 2020 – June 06, 2020.
But, the dates for LSAT India 2020 have been revised again and the release date for the availability of LSAT India hall ticket has not been notified so far. The official website has not published any official announcement regarding LSAT India 2020 hall ticket as of now, but it will notify once the exam date is near.
LSAT India 2020 Online Proctored Exam
Law School of Admission Council (LSAC) announced that it will be conducting LSAT India 2020 in the fully online mode. This has happened because of the prevailing conditions due to the COVID-19 outbreak in the country. In other words, LSAT India 2020 is now an online proctored exam.
Now, the candidates can appear for the exam from their respective homes. LSAC has allowed this facility of online proctored exam to avoid the risk due to COVID-19 and thereby, making it feasible for all the candidates to give the exam comfortably. Till last year, LSAT India was an offline exam and was conducted in the pen-paper based mode.
Key Features of LSAT India 2020
Equipment Needed to Take LSAT India 2020
Since, now LSAT India shall be conducted in the online mode, the test-takers need to have the following equipments in order to take the test. The candidates can give the test with a laptop or desktop having the following configuration:
- Windows 8 or above operating system, 2-4 GB and above RAM, Dual Core / i3 or above processor, attached or integrated camera, internet with consistent speed, updated web browser (Chrome or Firefox), 15 Gb or more of free disk test successfully.
- Also, the candidates must have a decent Antivirus software installed.
Breaks: There are no breaks while the examination is going on. So, in total the exam shall be conducted for the duration of 2 hours 20 minutes.
How to Download LSAT India 2020 Admit Card?
LSAT India admit card releases in the online mode only. The candidates can download LSAT India 2020 admit by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website.
Step 2: Then, enter the details such as e-mail and password as received after the registration.
Step 3: Next, click on the ‘login’ button.
Step 4: Next, download the admit card take 2-3 printouts of it on a A4 sized sheet paper.
Documents to Show on Screen Before Attempting LSAT India 2020
On the day of examination, the test-takers need to show the any of the following government id to the proctor in order to take the exam. The id must be original and must have a clear image of the photograph and signature in it. Check the list of the accepted IDs:
- UIDAI / Aadhar card (coloured / black and white aadhar card is acceptable but, Aadhar registration slip is not acceptable)
- PAN Card
- Voter Id
- Driver’s License
- SC / ST certificate with photograph (if applicable)
- Employee id containing photograph and signature
- Military id / Govt. issued armed forces dependent id with the photograph of the test taker
If the candidates do not have any of the above mentioned ids, then, they can show any of the following ids:
- 10th pass mark sheet that has date of birth on it
- Photo id (issued by school / college / university)
- Original admit card issued by university / board for 12th standard
Not Accepted Ids: The ids that are not accepted are photocopies (attested or otherwise), notarised copies, learner’s driving license.
Things Prohibited at the Time of Examination
When the examination is going, the candidates should not have any of these devices near them. Check the list given below.
|Mobile phones||Timers of any kind|
|Electronic cigarettes||Fitness-tracking devices|
|Digital watches||Electronic watches|
|Recording devices||Listening devices|
|Personal digital assistants||Other media devices|
What to do if there is discrepancy in LSAT India 2020 Admit Card?
There might be a case when the candidates are unable to obtain their admit card or have found some errors in the admit card. The errors could be related to the spelling mistake in name, date of birth etc. In that case, the candidates can contact the following contact number or write an e-mail stating the errors.
Phone number: +91 89898 00123
E-mail id: [email protected]
Details Mentioned on LSAT India 2020 Hall Ticket
The details that are mentioned on LSAT India hall ticket are given below.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Roll number
- Exam date
- Exam slot
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Guidelines for LSAT India 2020
The candidates have to follow some instructions on the day of examination. Check the pointers given below for the same.
- Choose a quiet, well-lit private area from where examination can be easily given.
- Make sure that the designated place from where the exam has to be given is clear of all the prohibited items.
- The candidate’s entire face must be visible throughout the examination.
- Once the candidates have begun the exam, they must not move the webcam or change working environment until the test is over.
- Dress normally as one does while going for the exam. There should be no sunglasses, hats, hoods (with the exception of religious necessities), headphones.
- The candidates must not create any indiscipline during the exam like speaking aloud, allow the face to leave webcam’s view, leave their seats, access any prohibited materials, attempt to copy, connect or disconnect internal storage devices etc.
Important Books for LSAT India 2020
The candidates can prepare from the books given below for LSAT India 2020.
|Analytical Reasoning (2018-2019) Session by MK Panday||Click Here|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||Click Here|
|Powerscore 2020 Digital LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible||Click Here|
|LSAT Logical Reasoning||Click Here|
|Powerscore 2020 Digital LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible||Click Here|
LSAT India 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern of LSAT India 2020 given below.
- Mode of exam: LSAT India is now an online proctored exam
- Type of questions: The exam consists of multiple-choice questions
- Duration: The total duration of the exam is 2 hours 20 minutes
- No. of questions: There are 92 questions in the exam
- Sections: There are 4 sections in the exam
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking in the test
Distribution of Questions and Duration
|Sections||No. of questions||Duration|
|Analytical Reasoning||23||35 minutes|
|1st Logical Reasoning||22||35 minutes|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||23||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24||35 minutes|
LSAT India 2020 Result
The result for LSAT India 2020 is going to be declared in the online mode. All the test – takers can check their respective LSAT India 2020 result by entering the login credentials such as e-mail id and password. After the declaration of result, the qualified candidates are also issued the scorecard. The result window of the candidates consists of the scores obtained as well as the qualifying status of the candidates who appeared in the test. LSAT India score is valid for 5 years.
About LSAT India 2020
LSAT India 2020 is a purely online proctored exam conducted by LSAC where the candidates will be proctored remotely using AI technology. This has been done considering the prevalent situation of the COVID-19 pandemic that has engulfed the whole nation. The test has 92 questions in total. There are 4 sections in the test and to complete every section, the candidates shall get 35 minutes duration each.
FAQs for LSAT India 2020 Admit Card
From where I can download LSAT India 2020 admit card?
The candidates can download their admit cards for LSAT India 2020 from discoverlaw.in.
Can I get LSAT India 2020 admit card through offline mode?
No, the candidates can download LSAT India admit card via online mode only.
Will there be any breaks during the test?
No, there will be no breaks during the online proctored LSAT India 2020.
What am I allowed to have during the time of the examination?
During the time of examination, you must only have a govt id, two blank papers, a non-mechanical pencil, transparent water bottle, analogue wristwatch.
What type of govt id can I show to the proctor during the exam?
You can show aadhar card / passport / pan card / driver’s license / SC / ST certificate with photograph, employee id with photograph and signature, 10th class pass certificate, 12th class original admit card.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.