LSAT India Admit Card 2018 will be released by the Law School Admission Council. The candidates will be able to download the admit card for Law School Admission Test (LSAT) from 05 April 2018 onwards. The last date to download the admit card is May 19, 2018. The candidates will be able to download their admit card online at, pearsonvueindia.com. The admit card is an important verification document which must be preserved until the admission process is not over.
LSAT is a pen and paper-based test for the duration of 02 hours and 20 minutes. The score of LSAT 2018 is accepted by more than 85 law colleges in India. It is a standardised test of verbal reasoning and reading skills designed by the USA-based Law School Admission Council for use by law schools in India. Check more details regarding the LSAT India Admit Card 2018 in the article below.
LSAT India Admit Card 2018
To download the admit card, the applicants need to enter details such as Email Address. Candidates can check the complete schedule for LSAT India 2018 in the table below.
|LSAT India 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Date of Release of Admit Card||05 May 2018|
|Last date to submit the Admit Card||19 May 2018|
|LSAT India 2018 exam date||20 May 2018|
Admit Card: The admit card for LSAT India 2018 will be available for download on, pearsonvueindia.com
How To Download LSAT India 2018 Admit Card?
The applicants can successfully download the admit card by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link which will be given above as soon as the admit card will be available.
- Enter login details such as Email Address and Password.
- Submit the details by clicking on ‘Log in’ button.
- On submitting the details, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of it.
Test Centers for LSAT India 2018
The entrance test will be held at the following test centres:
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi
- West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur
LSAT India 2018 Test Pattern
The exam pattern for LSAT India 2018 is as follows:
- Mode of exam: Pen and Paper based
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Duration of the exam: 02 hours and 20 minutes
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer
The distribution of question is as follows:
|Section||Number of Questions||Timing for each section|
|Analytical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|1st Logical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||Approx. 24||35 minutes|