The Lucknow University Admission 2018 Result will be available online at the University’s official website.The candidates who will appear for the LU Entrance Test 2018 will be able to check their result by entering the asked details. The University will publish a merit list on its official website. Since for all Degree (B.V.A./B.F.A.) and Diploma courses there shall be a single entrance test only, the selected candidates can opt for the subject at the time of counseling only. Check more details about the Lucknow University Admission 2018 Result in the article below.
Lucknow University Admission 2018 Result
The candidates will be shortlisted for admission to the various UG, PG and other courses on the basis of merit in the entrance examination. Candidates whose name appears in the merit will be eligible to appear for the counseling. Here we have given the schedule for the declaration of Result.
|Courses Offered by Lucknow University||Exam Dates||Result|
|B.El.Ed – 2018||02 to 07 May 2018||25 May 2018|
|B.Sc Mathematics||03 May 2018||25 May 2018|
|B.Sc Biology||07 May 2018||25 May 2018|
|L.L.B Integrate||02 May 2018||25 May 2018|
|B.A & B.A (Hons)||04 May 2018||25 May 2018|
|B.Com||05 May 2018||25 May 2018|
|BBA||02 to 07 May 2018||25 May 2018|
|B.Voc||05 May 2018||25 May 2018|
|BCA||07 May 2018||25 May 2018|
|BVA/BFA||09 May 2018||25 May 2018|
|Diploma in fine Arts||10 May 2018||25 May 2018|
|PG||04 to 11 Jun 2018||28 Jun 2018|
|B.P.Ed- 2018||04 Jun 2018||28 Jun 2018|
|M.P.Ed – 2018||04 Jun 2018||28 Jun 2018|
|M.Ed||12 Jun 2018||28 Jun 2018|
|MBA||02 Jun 2018||28 Jun 2018|
Lucknow University Admission 2018 Result will be available online in pdf format.
Result: Lucknow University Admission 2018 Result will be available at www.lkouniv.ac.in.
How to check Lucknow University Result 2018?
The candidates can check the result for Lucknow University Admission 2018 by simply following the instructions as below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to check the result.
- Next, click on the link to the course for which you want to check the result for.
- The result will be available in pdf format.
- Press Ctrl+F and type your name in the box, if your name will be on the merit list it will be highlighted.
- The candidates may also download and take a print out of the result and keep it to themselves for future reference.
How to Download the Lucknow University Admission 2018 Score Card?
After the declaration of result, the Univesity shall also publish scorecard for the candidates. The candidates can download their scorecard as follows:
- Visit the University website at lkouniv.ac.in.
- Click on the Course for which you have applied for.
- On the login page of the UG/ PG admission, enter the details such as Registration ID and Password.
- Download and take a print out of the scorecard.
Components of Lucknow University Result 2018
The result of each course shall be available as a merit list. All the components to be on the result shall be as follows:
- Roll Number
- Name of the qualified candidates
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- High School Marks
- Test Marks
- Sports Credits
- NCC Credits
- Final Index
- Category Rank.
Tie Breaker Criteria
If two or more candidates have secured equivalent marks/rank in the merit Index, then the merit for admission will be determined as follows:-
- If the marks secured in the entrance test are same in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at High School or equivalent examination.
- If the marks obtained at the High School or equivalent examination are the same, then in that case the older candidate will be given priority.
The University shall reserve the following percentage of seats for the candidates of the different category who originally belong to the state of U.P. The details for reservation is given below:
|OBC of UP||27%|
|Son / Daughter / Grand Son / Grand Daughter of Freedom Fighters from U.P.||02%|
|Son/Daughter of Retd. Defence Personnel or Physically Handicapped Defence Personnel or Defence Personnel killed in war or Defence Personnel posted in UP||05%|