|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The Lucknow University Admission 2018 Result will be available online at the University’s official website.The candidates who will appear for the LU Entrance Test 2018 shall be able to check their result, which will be available in pdf format. The University shall publish a merit list on its official website. The candidates will be shortlisted for admission to the various UG, PG and other courses on the basis of merit in the entrance examination. Candidates whose name appears in the merit will be eligible to appear for the counseling. Since for all Degree (B.V.A./B.F.A.) and Diploma courses there shall be a single entrance test only, the selected candidates can opt for the subject at the time of counseling only. Check more details about the Lucknow University Admission 2018 Result in the article below.
Lucknow University Admission 2018 Result
For the Faculty of Law, the final merit of the candidates bearing the Outstanding sports person, N.C.C “B” certificate and girl candidates shall be determined in the merit list by adding 05%, 2.5%, 05% of the total marks obtained by the candidate in the combined merit. Here we have given the expected schedule for the declaration of Result.
|Subject Offered by Lucknow University||Exam Dates||Result|
|PG||02nd-03rd week of Jun 2018||to be announced|
|B.El.Ed – 2017||As given in the admit card||Check Here – New!|
|B.P.Ed- 2017||As given in the admit card||to be announced|
|M.P.Ed – 2017||As given in the admit card||to be announced|
|M.Ed||03rd week of Jun 2018||to be announced|
|B.Sc Mathematics||04th week of May 2018||to be announced|
|B.Sc Biology||04th week of May 2018||to be announced|
|L.L.B Integrate||04th week of May 2018||to be announced|
|B.A & B.A (Hons)||04th week of May 2018||to be announced|
|B.Com||Last week of May 2018||to be announced|
|BBA/B.Com||Last week of May 2018||to be announced|
|B.Voc||Last week of May 2018||to be announced|
|BCA||Last week of May 2018||to be announced|
|BBA/BFA||04th week of May 2018||to be announced|
|Diploma in fine Arts||04th week of May 2018||to be announced|
|MBA||Last week of May 2018||to be announced|
How to check Lucknow University Result 2018?
The candidates can check the result for Lucknow University Admission 2018 by simply following the instructions as below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to check the result.
- Next, click on the link to the course for which you want to check the result for.
- The result will be available in pdf format.
- Press Ctrl+F and type your name in the box, if your name will be on the merit list it will be highlighted.
- The candidates may also download and take a print out of the result and keep it to themselves for future reference.
How to Download the Lucknow University Admission 2018 Score Card?
After the declaration of result, the Univesity shall also publish scorecard for the candidates. The candidates can download their scorecard as follows:
- Visit the University website at lkouniv.ac.in.
- Click on the Course for which you have applied for.
- On the login page of the UG/ PG admission, enter the details such as Registration ID and Password.
- Download and take a print out of the scorecard.
Components of Lucknow University Result 2018
The result of each course shall be available as a merit list. All the components to be on the result shall be as follows:
- Roll Number
- Name of the qualified candidates
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- High School Marks
- Test Marks
- Sports Credits
- NCC Credits
- Final Index
- Category Rank.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidate score equal marks in the entrance examination their inter-se merit shall be determined in the order as given below:
- Candidate with a higher percentage of marks in Class 12th or equivalent examination will be given preference.
- If the marks in Class 12th are same, the candidates with a higher percentage of marks in High School or equivalent examination will be given preference,
- In case the tie still exists, the age of the candidate shall be taken into consideration. The older candidate will be given preference over the younger candidate.
As per last year’s information, the University shall reserve the following percentage of seats for the candidates of the different category who originally belong to the state of U.P. The details for reservation is given below:
|OBC of UP||27%|
|Son / Daughter / Grand Son / Grand Daughter of Freedom Fighters from U.P.||02%|
|Son/Daughter of Retd. Defence Personnel or Physically Handicapped Defence Personnel or Defence Personnel killed in war or Defence Personnel posted in UP||05%|