State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) of Maharashtra will be published the MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd CET 2019 Admit Card on the official website. Those who submitted the online application duly completed in all aspects with complete payment will get the admit card. The CET CELL will conduct the MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd 2020 entrance exam as per the schedule given below. Candidates can able to download the admit card by entering the Registration No / Roll No and Date of Birth. It is necessary to take the print out and bring both the part of the admit card at the examination center. Check complete details of MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd CET 2020 Admit Card from the page below.
MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd CET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd 2020 consist of the personal details as well as basic information about the exam such as Date, timings, and its venue. After downloading and printing it, please check that all the details are correct and verifiable. It is necessary to take the print out and bring the admit card at the examination centre.
|Admit Card will be available from||3rd week of May 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||last week of May 2020|
Admit Card: MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd CET 2020 Admit Card will be available at cetcell.mahacet.org
- Misbehaving in the Examination Hall or disclosing , publishing, reproducing, or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronically or mechanically for any purpose.
- Please note the Date, Time and Venue address of the examination given in the Hall Ticket.
- Candidates are advised to visit the venue one day before the On-line Examination to confirm the location so that you are able to report on time (as printed on the Hall ticket) on the day of the examination. Late comers are not allowed.
- The Hall ticket should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. (The photograph pasted on the Hall Ticket should preferably the same photograph you have scanned and uploaded for filling in the on line form.)
- You must scrupulously follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and CET CELL Representative/ Venue Officer at the Examination Venue. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and will be asked to leave the examination venue
- No use of calculators (separate or with the watch) books, or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Candidates should bring their Hall Ticket with their photo affixed thereon with currently valid photo identity proof in original. This is essential. Candidate should hand over the Hall Ticket to the Invigilator for verification and signature. Candidates should collect back the Hall Ticket after the examination is over and ensure safe custody of the Hall Ticket since it will be required at the time of admission.
- Your responses (answers) will be analyzed with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in the regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, your candidature may be cancelled. Any candidate who is found copying or receiving or giving assistance or engaging in any behavior unbecoming of a candidate will not be considered or assessment. The CET CELL may take further action against such candidates as deemed fit by it.
- Candidate should bring with him/her a ball point pen. A sheet of paper will be provided which can be used by the candidate for rough work or taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers. After the test is over you MUST HAND OVER THIS SHEET of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the venue.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a reexamination is at the absolute discretion of the Test Conducting Body. Candidates will not have any claim for the re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of the test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- If the examination is held in more than One Session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be unauthorized possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and or process violation by the candidate detected at any stage of the Admission process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process. And he she will not be allowed to appear in any admission process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current Admission Process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
- Candidates are directed to carry original Photo ID proof like, valid recent identity card issued by the recognized College/ University/ Aadhar Card with photograph/ E-Aadhar Card / Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card, failing to produce the same will disqualify the candidate and will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Important Points to Remember:
You are advised to bring with you:
- Hall ticket with affixed Photo and valid Photo ID card in ORIGINAL
- Original Proof for Change in name if any
- One ball point Pen
Insofar, official details of MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd CET 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here