MAH BA/B.Sc-B.Ed CET Syllabus 2022 – The syllabus of MAH BA/B.Sc-B.Ed CET 2022 is now available. You can download the MAH BA/B.Sc-B.Ed CET 2022 syllabus pdf here. It is important to know the syllabus and important topics from which questions will be asked in Maharashtra BA/B.Sc-B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2022. Also, prepare all topics of the MAH BA/B.Sc-B.Ed CET syllabus to clear cut off for your dream college. MAH BA/B.Sc-B.Ed CET 2022 syllabus is per the State CET Cell of Maharashtra. Candidates of MAH BA/B.Sc-B.Ed CET must prepare all topics herein.
Latest – MAH BA/B.Sc-B.Ed CET Syllabus 2022 PDF is available. Scroll down for download link.
MAH BA/B.Sc-B.Ed CET Syllabus 2022
The syllabus of MAH BA/B.Sc-B.Ed CET 2022 is as follows.MAH BA B.Sc-B.Ed CET 2022 Syllabus Download
MAH BA/B.Sc-B.Ed CET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of MAH BA/B.Sc-B.Ed CET 2022 is as follows.
- Mode: Maharashtra State CET Cell will hold the Maharashtra Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science – Bachelor of Education Common Entrance Test as ONLINE EXAM.
- Duration: The exam will be of 90 minutes.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQs with 4 options.
- Language of question paper: The MAH BA/B.Sc-B.Ed CET question paper 2022 will be in these languages – English and Marathi.
- Candidates get 1 mark for correct answer.
- The negative marking is 0 for incorrect answer.
FAQs on MAH BA/B.Sc-B.Ed CET Syllabus 2022
Q1. What is the duration for MAH BA/B.Sc – B.Ed CET 2022?
Ans. The test would be of 90 minutes.
Q2. What sections would be included in MAH BA/B.Sc – B.Ed CET?
Ans. The sections included are:
- General Knowledge
- Mental Ability
- Teaching Ability
Q3. How many marks would be allotted to GK in MAH BA/B.Sc – B.Ed CET?
Ans. GK section would be of 40 marks
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.