MCAER UG Admission 2021- State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the CAP 4th round allotment list and CAP 4th round merit list for MCAER UG Admission 2021. Candidates can check the seat allotment list and merit list at ug.agriadmissions.in or through this article. Earlier, State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State has released the College-wise vacant seats for Spot Round for MCAER UG Admission 2021.
All the aspiring candidates who are seeking admission to professional degree courses in Agricultural Universities of Maharashtra now can take this opportunity as their first step towards their educational carrier. The candidates who are interested and want to join the courses according to their interest can go ahead. Read this article to know more on MCAER UG Admission 2021 from below.
Latest – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State has released the CAP 4th round allotment list for MCAER UG Admission 2021 has released. Click here to check it.
Latest – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State has released the CAP 4th round merit list for MCAER UG Admission 2021 has released. Click here to check it.
Latest – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the Circular Regarding CAP Round 4 with additional Seats and updated time table. Check here.
Latest – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the Circular Regarding Additional Seats and Updated Time Table for spot round. Check here.
Latest – The College wise vacant seats for Spot Round for MCAER UG Admission 2021 has been released. Click here to check it.
MCAER UG Admission 2021
Candidates seeking admission to the undergraduate degree courses can apply for the same. From here the candidates can check the dates of exam and availability of application form. For more details the candidates can go further with article.
|Availability of online application form||05 Nov 2021 (From 9:00 am)|
|Last date of submitting the application form and uploading scanned copies of documents||22 Nov 2021|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||26 Nov 2021 (After 5:30 pm)|
|Period of receipt of Online grievances||27 – 29 Nov 2021 up to 5:30 pm|
|Display of List of Grievances considered||01 Dec 2021 (After 5:30 pm)|
|Display of Final Merit List||03 Dec 2021 (After 5:30 pm)|
|Display of revised final Merit List||06 Dec 2021|
|Display of First Round allotment list||06 Dec 2021 (After 5:30 pm)|
|Period of reporting and uploading of CVC / NCL / EWS certificate||07 – 08 Dec 2021 up to 5:30 pm|
|Display of 2nd Round allotment list||11 Dec 2021 (After 5:30 pm)|
|Period of reporting||13 – 14 Dec 2021 up to 5:30 pm|
|Display of Third Round allotment list (With conversion)||18 Dec 2021 (After 5:30 pm)|
|Period of reporting|
20 – 21 Dec 2021 (up to 5.30 pm)
|Period for submission of original documents and required fees by candidates in concern college admitted through online admission allotment round||20 – 22 Dec 2021 (up to 5.30 pm)|
|Display of Vacancy positions for Spot Round||24 Dec 2021|
|Spot Admission Round for vacant seats|
| Merit List Percentile (including weightages)|
– 80 and above
– 60 and above
– All eligible candidates
– All eligible candidates (with seats conversion)
|27 Dec 2021|
28 Dec 2021
29 Dec 2021
30 Dec 2021
|Time Table for Filling Institutional Quota|
|The list of vacant seat college-wise is displayed on web site||28 Dec 2021|
|Period for Submission of application to respective institute in person (Applicant must from final merit list)||30 -31 Dec 2021 (up to 5.30 pm)|
|Publication of Merit List / Selection List on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of the respective institute||03 Jan 2022 (up to 5.30 pm)|
|Last date for selected candidates to report respective institute with all original documents and Demand Draft of requisite fees for admission.||05 – 07 Jan 2022 (up to 5.30 pm)|
|Period for Filling of vacant seats from merit list mentioned in Sr. No. (iii), if candidates from selection list will not reported in stipulated time period||09 – 11 Jan 2022|
|Commencement of classes||27 Dec 2021|
|The cutOff date for Admission||20 Jan 2022|
|Publication of 4th Entrance Round Distribution List||04 Jan 2022 (upto 05:30 p.m)|
|Cnadidates Document Submission, fee payment, report to college||05 Jan-06 Jan 2022|
|Publication of vacancy details for ‘On-Site’ Entry Round||08 Jan 2022|
|Publication of college wise posts avaialable on the website of the concerned institution/college||11 Jan 2022|
|Period of submission of application for personal admission to the concerned institution/ college||13 Jan-14 Jan 2022 (till 6:30 p.m)|
|Publication of Selected list on the website and notice board of the concerned institution/college||15 Jan 2022 (till 6:30 p.m)|
|Document Submission and fee payment||17 Jan-19 Jan ( till 6:30 p.m)|
|If Candidate in the selection list is not present within the prescribed period||21 Jan- 24 Jan 2022|
|Class Start Date||10 Jan 2022|
|Last date for admission process||31 Jan 2022|
Note : List for CAP Round 4 will be published on January 04 2022 after 5.30 PM.
Admission Schedule: Click here to check the entire revised schedule for MCAER UG Admission 2021.
Click here to check the result for MCAER UG 2021.
MCAER UG Admission 2021 Application Form
Application Form has been available on the official website. Candidates will need to fill the online application form and print out the same.The candidates are advised to paste a recent passport size photograph on the duly filled in downloaded printout form and attach self-attested Xerox copies of the certificates and deposit application fee.
The online application form filling process does not require any fees. But, candidates not appeared for Maharashtra State common entrance test will have to pay fee.
- For General Category Candidates – Rs 800/-.
- For Reserved, EWS and Handicapped – Rs. 600/.
MCAER UG Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age: The age of the applicants should be 16 years as on the last date of submission of the application form.
Aggregate marks: Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (12th std) securing not less than 50% marks for General category (Open) and 40% marks in aggregate for reserved categories (SC/ST/VJa/NTb /NTc /NTd / OBC / SBC).
Note: It is mandatory to appear for MCAER UG 2021 for candidates belonging to Maharashtra State Candidature, Other State Candidature, Minority Candidature seeking admission to undergraduate courses in agriculture universities. But other common entrance tests such as JEE / NEET / AIEEA-UG (ICAR, New Delhi conducted All India Entrance Examination Test for Admission) will also be considered equivalent to MCAER UG for admission.
MCAER UG 2021 Admit Card
Maharashtra Council Of Agriculture Education And Research will release the hall ticket for the entrance exam 2021. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website.
MCAER UG 2021 Exam Pattern
The examination will be conducted at various centers in Maharashtra on Second week of May, 2021. Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology for the MCAER UG 2021, will declare by Director, Technical Education, Mumbai.
- The questions will be based on Syllabus of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary
and Higher Secondary Education.
- Approximately 20% weightage will be given to Std. XI curriculum and 80%
weightage will be given to Std. XII curriculum while setting the question paper.
- There will be no Negative Marking, however difficulty level will be at par with the
JEE (Main) for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and difficulty level for Biology will
be at par with NEET. The questions will be mainly application based.
- MCAER UG will consist of 3 question papers of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and
each paper will be of 100 marks. As per the last year information the details for the exam are given below:
|Paper||Subject||Approximate No. of|
Multiple Choice Questions
(MCQ) based on
|Marks Per question||Total Marks||Duration in Minutes|
|Std XI||Std XII|
|Paper III||Biology (Botany)||10||40||1||100||90|
MCAER UG 2021 Syllabus
Students can refer this last year syllabus as reference as soon as we will get any official notification regarding MCAER UG Admission 2021 syllabus we will update it here.
|Physics||Measurements, Scalars and Vectors, Force, Friction in solids and|
liquids, Refraction of Light, Ray optics, Magnetic effect of electric
|Chemistry||Some basic concepts of chemistry, States of matter: Gases and|
liquids, Redox reaction, Surface chemistry, Nature of chemical
s-Block elements(Alkali and alkaline earth metals), Basic principles
and techniques in organic chemistry, Alkanes.
|Mathematics||Trigonometric functions, Trigonometric functions of Compound|
Angles, Factorization Formulae, Straight Line, Circle and Conics,
Sets, Relations and Functions, Probability, Sequences and series.
|Botany I||Diversity in organisms, Biochemistry of cell, Plant Water Relations|
and Mineral Nutrition, Plant Growth and Development.
|Zoology II||Organization of Cell, Animal tissues, Human Nutrition, Human|
MCAER UG Admission 2021 Procedure
- The candidates shall read the admission process carefully as stated in the Prospectus.
- The admission process for the State Agricultural Universities will be conducted by ‘KTPL’, Pune.
- As per provisions of Article 5 of the Maharashtra Agricultural Universities (Krishi Vidyapeeth) Act 1983, the candidate, who is aspiring to get admission to the Undergraduate courses, and his parents should be residing in Maharashtra State for at least 3 years in the past 10 years from the date of submitting the application form, and such candidates shall be deemed as eligible for admission. Hence, the candidates and their parents who have been residing in the State for less than 3 years in the past 10 years shall be considered as Out of State candidates and for them, the admission capacity shall remain limited to 2% of the admission seats.
- Out of the seats remaining after the reserved seats for Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, and candidates from other States.
- In case of affiliated non-grant Colleges, the allocation of seats shall be as follows:
- 20 % of intake capacity for Management Quota,
- Out or remaining 80% seats of intake capacity, 30% for Maharashtra Quota and 70% for University Quota.
- The candidates who have a Domicile Certificate from Maharashtra State or the candidate on whose College Leaving Certificate the place of birth has been shown as from Maharashtra State or who has a birth certificate from a competent authority of Maharashtra State, but has cleared the qualifying examination from out of the State, such a candidate can be considered only for the ‘M’ Quota
- MCAER, University, and the KTPL shall not be responsible for any Postal/Courier Service delay.
- A copy of General Merit List will be displayed on the websites maha-agriadmission.in and http://www.mcaer.org The candidates in their own interest shall see the merit list on the websites, The candidates will not be intimated about their merit by post or by phone.
- The applicants who have complaints about the merit list should present their grievance ‘online’ using their ‘Login ID’ and ‘Password’ on or before the date mentioned in the Admission Programme.
- If the applications for the grievance from the candidates are not received in online format within the stipulated time period then his / her grievance shall not be taken into consideration.
- The candidate should get the printed copy of the provisional admission allotment letter being issued on the website using his / her ‘Log in’ and “Password’, and he/she should be present at the college where he/she has been allotted admission, with the original copies of all the documents and enclosures, on or before the desdtemaharashtra.gov.institues/DTEPortalignated date; If Candidate is unable to attend allotted college physically due to serious medical reason, such candidate register their presence. otherwise, such a candidate shall be termed as absent for admission and his / her admission shall be considered as cancelled. Such a candidate shall not be eligible for the consecutive ‘online’ admission rounds, but he/she can be considered for the ‘Spot Admission’ round.
Official website: mcaer.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.