MCAER UG Admission 2019- The MCAER UG admissions will be start. All the aspiring candidates who are seeking for the admission in undergraduate programmes in different courses now can take this opportunity as their first step towards their educational carrier. The candidates who are interested and want to join the courses according to their interest can go ahead .They can fill the application form when available on the official website. Also, the conducting body is giving age relaxation to the candidates. In order to apply, the candidates need to visit the official website or they can prefer the link given below on this page.
MCAER UG Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission to the undergraduate degree courses under Management Quota in non-grant colleges shall also submit their applications ‘ON LINE’ to the KTPL, Pune in order to enable KTPL to arrange their names in the General Merit List. The medium of instruction and examination is English for all the undergraduate courses.
|Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form.||Second week of Jan to Fourth week of Mar 2019|
|Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form||Fourth week of Mar 2019|
|Issue of admit card||Third week of Apr 2019|
|Date of Examination||Second week of May 2019|
|Result||First week of Jun 2019|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||Second week of Jul 2019|
|Display of first round of allotment||Fourth week of Jul 2019|
|Last date of reporting||Fourth week of Jun 2019|
|Display of vacant seats after first round||Fourth week of Jun 2019|
|Display of Second Round allotment list||First week of Aug 2019|
|Last date of reporting||First week of Aug 2019|
|Display of vacant seats after second round||First week of Aug 2019|
|Display of Third Round allotment list||Second week of Aug 2019|
|Last date of reporting||Second week of Aug 2019|
|Display of vacant seats after Third round||Second week of Aug 2019|
|Display of vacant seats after Fourth round||Third week of Aug 2019|
|Period for submission of original documents and required fees||Third week of Aug 2019|
|Display of Vacancy positions for Spot Round||Third week of Aug 2019|
|Spot Admission Round for vacant seats||Fourth week of Aug 2019|
Age: There is no age limit for admission and appearing to MCAER UG 2019.
Aggregate marks: Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (12th std) securing not less than 50% marks for General category (Open) and 40% marks in aggregate for reserved categories (SC/ST/VJa/NTb /NTc /NTd / OBC / SBC).
Note: It is mandatory to appear for MCAER UG 2019 for candidates belonging to Maharashtra State Candidature, Other State Candidature, Minority Candidature seeking admission to undergraduate courses in agriculture universities. But other common entrance tests such as JEE / NEET / AIEEA-UG (ICAR, New Delhi conducted All India Entrance Examination Test for Admission) will also be considered equivalent to MCAER UG for admission.
Application Form will be available on the official website. Candidates will need to fill the online application form and print out the same.The candidates are advised to paste recent passport size photograph on the duly filled in downloaded printout form and attach self-attested Xerox copies of the certificates and deposit application fee.
- For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates – Rs 800/- (As per the last year information).
- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only – Rs. 600/-(As per the last year information).
Maharashtra Council Of Agriculture Education And Research will release the hall ticket for the entrance exam 2019. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website.
The examination will be conducted at various centers in Maharashtra on Second week of May, 2019. Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology for the MCAER UG 2019, will declare by Director, Technical Education, Mumbai.
- The questions will be based on Syllabus of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary
and Higher Secondary Education.
- Approximately 20% weightage will be given to Std. XI curriculum and 80%
weightage will be given to Std. XII curriculum while setting the question paper.
- There will be no Negative Marking, however difficulty level will be at par with the
JEE (Main) for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and difficulty level for Biology will
be at par with NEET. The questions will be mainly application based.
- MCAER UG will consist of 3 question papers of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and
each paper will be of 100 marks. As per the last year information the details for the exam are given below:
|Paper||Subject||Approximate No. of
Multiple Choice Questions
(MCQ) based on
|Marks Per question||Total Marks||Duration in Minutes|
|Std XI||Std XII|
|Paper III||Biology (Botany)||10||40||1||100||90|
Students can refer this last year syllabus as reference as soon as we will get any official notification regarding MCAER UG Admission 2019 syllabus we will update it here.
|Physics||Measurements, Scalars and Vectors, Force, Friction in solids and
liquids, Refraction of Light, Ray optics, Magnetic effect of electric
|Chemistry||Some basic concepts of chemistry, States of matter: Gases and
liquids, Redox reaction, Surface chemistry, Nature of chemical
s-Block elements(Alkali and alkaline earth metals), Basic principles
and techniques in organic chemistry, Alkanes.
|Mathematics||Trigonometric functions, Trigonometric functions of Compound
Angles, Factorization Formulae, Straight Line, Circle and Conics,
Sets, Relations and Functions, Probability, Sequences and series.
|Botany I||Diversity in organisms, Biochemistry of cell, Plant Water Relations
and Mineral Nutrition, Plant Growth and Development.
|Zoology II||Organization of Cell, Animal tissues, Human Nutrition, Human
MCAER UG Admission 2019 Procedure
- The candidates shall read the admission process carefully as stated in the Prospectus.
- The admission process for the State Agricultural Universities will be conducted by ‘KTPL’, Pune.
- As per provisions of Article 5 of the Maharashtra Agricultural Universities (Krishi Vidyapeeth) Act 1983, the candidate, who is aspiring to get admission to the Undergraduate courses, and his parents should be residing in Maharashtra State for at least 3 years in the past 10 years from the date of submitting the application form, and such candidates shall be deemed as eligible for admission. Hence, the candidates and their parents who have been residing in the State for less than 3 years in the past 10 years shall be considered as Out of State candidates and for them, the admission capacity shall remain limited to 2% of the admission seats.
- Out of the seats remaining after the reserved seats for Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, and candidates from other States.
- In case of affiliated non-grant Colleges, the allocation of seats shall be as follows:
- 20 % of intake capacity for Management Quota,
- Out or remaining 80% seats of intake capacity, 30% for Maharashtra Quota and 70% for University Quota.
- The candidates who have a Domicile Certificate from Maharashtra State or the candidate on whose College Leaving Certificate the place of birth has been shown as from Maharashtra State or who has a birth certificate from a competent authority of Maharashtra State, but has cleared the qualifying examination from out of the State, such a candidate can be considered only for the ‘M’ Quota
- MCAER, University, and the KTPL shall not be responsible for any Postal/Courier Service delay.
- A copy of General Merit List will be displayed on the websites maha-agriadmission.in and www.mcaer.org The candidates in their own interest shall see the merit list on the websites, The candidates will not be intimated about their merit by post or by phone.
- The applicants who have complaints about the merit list should present their grievance ‘online’ using their ‘Login ID’ and ‘Password’ on or before the date mentioned in the Admission Programme.
- If the applications for the grievance from the candidates are not received in online format within the stipulated time period then his / her grievance shall not be taken into consideration.
- The candidate should get the printed copy of the provisional admission allotment letter being issued on the website using his / her ‘Log in’ and “Password’, and he/she should be present at the college where he/she has been allotted admission, with the original copies of all the documents and enclosures, on or before the desdtemaharashtra.gov.institues/DTEPortalignated date; If Candidate is unable to attend allotted college physically due to serious medical reason, such candidate register their presence. otherwise, such a candidate shall be termed as absent for admission and his / her admission shall be considered as cancelled. Such a candidate shall not be eligible for the consecutive ‘online’ admission rounds, but he/she can be considered for the ‘Spot Admission’ round.
Official website: www.mcaer.org
For more details about MCAER UG Admission 2019, candidates can download the last year information brochure.
Insofar, Official Notification regarding MCAER UG Admission 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page as per last year details. As soon as the conducting body will release the official notification the same will be updated here.