MCAER UG Admission 2018 – Applications in the prescribed form, duly filled in as per the instructions contained in the Prospectus for the year 2018-19 are hereby invited for the admissions to the below mentioned degree courses in constituent/affiliated Colleges of Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri, Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola, Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Parbhani and Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli in the Maharashtra State
The government of Maharashtra State has reserved 34 seats (One at each College) for the wards of displaced citizens and wards of officers/staff of Military and Para-military forces/all India services posted to combat terrorists activities in Jammu and Kashmir State.
MCAER UG Admission 2018
Candidates desirous of seeking admissions to Undergraduate degree programmes both for the University Quota (‘U’ Quota) and Maharashtra Quota (‘M’ Quota) shall submit only one application form.
Candidates seeking admission to the undergraduate degree courses under Management Quota in non-grant colleges shall also submit their applications ‘ON LINE’ to the KTPL, Pune in order to enable KTPL to arrange their names in the General Merit List. The medium of instruction and examination is English for all the undergraduate courses.
|Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form.||18 Jan 2018 to 25 Mar 2018|
|Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form (with additional late fee of Rs. 500/-)||26 to 31 Mar 2018|
|Issue of admit card||24 Apr 2018|
|Date of Examination||10 May 2018|
|Result||On or before 03 Jun 2018|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||3rd week of July 2018|
|Display of First Round allotment list||2nd week of August 2018|
|Last date of reporting||2nd week of August 2018|
|Display of Second Round allotment list||3rd week of August 2018|
|Last date of reporting||3rd week of August 2018|
|Display of Third Round allotment list||Last week of August 2018|
|Last date of reporting||Last week of August 2018|
Age: There is no age limit for admission and appearing to MCAER UG 2018.
Aggregate marks: Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (12th std) securing not less than 50% marks for General category (Open) and 40% marks in aggregate for reserved categories (SC/ST/VJa/NTb /NTc /NTd / OBC / SBC).
Note: It is mandatory to appear for MCAER UG 2018 for candidates belonging to Maharashtra State Candidature, Other State Candidature, Minority Candidature seeking admission to undergraduate courses in agriculture universities. But other common entrance tests such as JEE / NEET / AIEEA-UG (ICAR, New Delhi conducted All India Entrance Examination Test for Admission) will also be considered equivalent to MCAER UG for admission.
Application Form is now available on the official website i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Candidates have to fill the online application form and print out the same.The candidates are advised to paste recent passport size photograph on the duly filled in downloaded printout form and attach self-attested Xerox copies of the certificates and deposit application fee.
- For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates – Rs 800/-
- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only – Rs. 600/-
Maharashtra Council Of Agriculture Education And Research will release the hall ticket for the entrance exam to be held on May 10, 2018. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website i.e www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
The examination will be conducted at various centers in Maharashtra on Thursday, May 10, 2018. Syllabi of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology for the MCAER UG 2018, is declared by Director, Technical Education, Mumbai.
- The questions will be based on Syllabus of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary
and Higher Secondary Education.
- Approximately 20% weightage will be given to Std. XI curriculum and 80%
weightage will be given to Std. XII curriculum while setting the question paper.
- There will be no Negative Marking, however difficulty level will be at par with the
JEE (Main) for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and difficulty level for Biology will
be at par with NEET. The questions will be mainly application based.
- MCAER UG will consist of 3 question papers of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and
each paper will be of 100 marks. Details are as given below:
|Paper||Subject||Approximate No. of
Multiple Choice Questions
(MCQ) based on
|Marks Per question||Total Marks||Duration in Minutes|
|Std XI||Std XII|
|Paper III||Biology (Botany)||10||40||1||100||90|
|Physics||Measurements, Scalars and Vectors, Force, Friction in solids and
liquids, Refraction of Light, Ray optics, Magnetic effect of electric
|Chemistry||Some basic concepts of chemistry, States of matter: Gases and
liquids, Redox reaction, Surface chemistry, Nature of chemical
s-Block elements(Alkali and alkaline earth metals), Basic principles
and techniques in organic chemistry, Alkanes.
|Mathematics||Trigonometric functions, Trigonometric functions of Compound
Angles, Factorization Formulae, Straight Line, Circle and Conics,
Sets, Relations and Functions, Probability, Sequences and series.
|Botany I||Diversity in organisms, Biochemistry of cell, Plant Water Relations
and Mineral Nutrition, Plant Growth and Development.
|Zoology II||Organization of Cell, Animal tissues, Human Nutrition, Human
MCAER UG Admission 2018 Procedure
- The candidates shall read the admission process carefully as stated in the Prospectus.
- The admission process for the State Agricultural Universities will be conducted by ‘KTPL’, Pune.
- As per provisions of Article 5 of the Maharashtra Agricultural Universities (Krishi Vidyapeeth) Act 1983, the candidate, who is aspiring to get admission to the Undergraduate courses, and his parents should be residing in Maharashtra State for at least 3 years in the past 10 years from the date of submitting the application form, and such candidates shall be deemed as eligible for admission. Hence, the candidates and their parents who have been residing in the State for less than 3 years in the past 10 years shall be considered as Out of State candidates and for them, the admission capacity shall remain limited to 2% of the admission seats.
- Out of the seats remaining after the reserved seats for Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, and candidates from other States.
- In case of affiliated non-grant Colleges, the allocation of seats shall be as follows:
- 20 % of intake capacity for Management Quota,
- Out or remaining 80% seats of intake capacity, 30% for Maharashtra Quota and 70% for University Quota.
- The candidates who have a Domicile Certificate from Maharashtra State or the candidate on whose College Leaving Certificate the place of birth has been shown as from Maharashtra State or who has a birth certificate from a competent authority of Maharashtra State, but has cleared the qualifying examination from out of the State, such a candidate can be considered only for the ‘M’ Quota.
- One seat at each College for undergraduate course shall be filled from the wards of displaced citizens and wards of officers/staff of military and paramilitary forces of All India services posted to combat terrorist activities in Jammu and Kashmir State in view of Government Resolution, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development and Fisheries Department, No. AGU- 2095/23106/cr-181/19-A dated September 5, 1996, and No. AGU- 1197/28688/cr-94/97/19-A, dated October 27, 1997, over and above the intake capacity, copies of which are available at Appendix ‘D’ & ‘I’, respectively. (Applicable to all Institutes except affiliated non-grant institutions). Such candidate shall apply online at maha-agriadmission.in and have to collect a copy of the application form from KTPL, Pune by e-mail. This application form along with all necessary documents shall be sent to the Chief Secretary, Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu so as to reach before the prescribed time limit. The government of Jammu and Kashmir will arrange to verify the Migration Displacement Certificate of the Candidates and only valid applications may be forwarded by the State Government of Jammu and Kashmir to the ‘Kalp Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Shop 1 & 2, Radhakant Co-op. Hsg. Society, Rambaug Colony, Opp.Krishna Hospital, Paud Road, Pune 411 038, Maharashtra’.
- MCAER, University, and the KTPL shall not be responsible for any Postal/Courier Service delay.
- A copy of General Merit List will be displayed on the websites maha-agriadmission.in and www.mcaer.org The candidates in their own interest shall see the merit list on the websites, The candidates will not be intimated about their merit by post or by phone.
- The applicants who have complaints about the merit list should present their grievance ‘online’ using their ‘Login ID’ and ‘Password’ on or before the date mentioned in the Admission Programme.
- If the applications for the grievance from the candidates are not received in online format within the stipulated time period then his / her grievance shall not be taken into consideration.
- The candidate should get the printed copy of the provisional admission allotment letter being issued on the website using his / her ‘Log in’ and “Password’, and he/she should be present at the college where he/she has been allotted admission, with the original copies of all the documents and enclosures, on or before the designated date; If Candidate is unable to attend allotted college physically due to serious medical reason, such candidate register their presence. otherwise, such a candidate shall be termed as absent for admission and his / her admission shall be considered as cancelled. Such a candidate shall not be eligible for the consecutive ‘online’ admission rounds, but he/she can be considered for the ‘Spot Admission’ round.
Official website: www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
For more details about MCAER UG Admission 2018, candidates can download the information brochure.