|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
MCAER UG Admission 2017 – Applications in the prescribed form, duly filled in as per the instructions contained in the Prospectus for the year 2017-2018 are hereby invited for the admissions to the below mentioned degree courses in constituent/affiliated Colleges of Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri, Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola, Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Parbhani and Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli in the Maharashtra State
Latest – MCAER UG 2017 Round 3 Allocation has been published check it through the “Seat Allotment” link given below also check Final Merit and Rejection List for Round 3 HERE
Government of Maharashtra State has reserved 34 seats (One at each College) for the wards of displaced citizens and wards of officers/staff of Military and Para-military forces/all India services posted to combat terrorists activities in Jammu and Kashmir State.
MCAER UG Admission 2017
Candidates desirous of seeking admissions to Undergraduate degree programmes both for the University Quota (‘U’ Quota) and Maharashtra Quota (‘M’ Quota) shall submit only one application form.
Candidates seeking admission to the undergraduate degree courses under Management Quota in non grant colleges shall also submit their applications ‘ON LINE’ to the KTPL, Pune in order to enable KTPL to arrange their names in the General Merit List. The medium of instruction and examination is English for all the undergraduate courses.
Schedule for the MCAER UG Admission 2017 is given below.
|Starting date of Admission Process.||15 Jun 2017|
|Last date of submitting the application form and along with enclosure||10 Jul 2017|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||15 Jul 2017|
|Display of First Round allotment list||10 Aug 2017|
|Last date of reporting||12 Aug 2017|
|Display of Second Round allotment list||16 Aug 2017|
|Last date of reporting||18 Aug 2017|
|Display of Third Round allotment list||22 Aug 2017|
|Last date of reporting||24 Aug 2017|
Please check dates from below-mentioned images once since the table above is an estimated translation from Marathi and may have scope of improvement.
Age : The minimum age of the candidate should be 16 years as on last date of submission of application form.
Aggregate marks : Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (12th std) securing not less than 50% marks for General category (Open) and 40% marks in aggregate for reserved categories (SC/ST/VJa/NTb /NTc /NTd / OBC / SBC).
As per the provisions made in the Indian Constitution, provisions made under the Maharashtra Agricultural Universities (Krishi Vidyapeeths) Act, 1983, and also as directed by government resolutions from time to time, specific seats have been reserved for admission in the colleges / institutions –
|Reserved Category||Percentage||Other Reservation||Percentage|
|Scheduled Castes/ Nav- Budha(SC)||13||Children of Freedom Fighter (FF)||02|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||07||Handicapped Candidates (low vision, hearing impairment, locomotor disability or cerebral palsy (PH)||03|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ)(a) (14 and others)||03||Children of Defence Personnel / Ex – serviceman (DP)||02|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT)(b)(28 listed prior to 1990 and others)||2.5||Project Affected Person and their children as defined in the Maharashtra Resettlement of Project Displaced Act,1976 (PAP)||04|
|Nomadic Tribes(NT)(c)||3.5||Agriculturist and those children of Agriculturist who possess minimum qualification or experience in Agriculture. (AG)||06|
|Nomadic Tribes(NT)(d) (Vanjar, Vanjari, Vanjara)||02||Female||30|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||19||Candidates and their parents have not resided in the State of Maharashtra at least 3 years during the period of 10 years immediately preceding the date on which admission is sought. (OS)||02|
MCAER UG Admission 2017 Procedure
- The candidates shall read the admission process carefully as stated in the Prospectus.
- The admission process for the State Agricultural Universities will be conducted by ‘KTPL’, Pune.
- As per provisions of Article 5 of the Maharashtra Agricultural Universities (Krishi Vidyapeeths) Act 1983, the candidate, who is aspiring to get admission to the Undergraduate courses, and his parents should be residing in Maharashtra State for at least 3 years in the past 10 years from the date of submitting the application form, and such candidates shall be deemed as eligible for admission. Hence, the candidates and their parents who have been residing in the State for less than 3 years in the past 10 years shall be considered as Out of State candidates and for them the admission capacity shall remain limited to 2% of the admission seats.
- Out of the seats remaining after the reserved seats for Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi and candidates from other States.
- In case of affiliated non-grant Colleges, the allocation of seats shall be as follows:
- 20 % of intake capacity for Management Quota,
- Out or remaining 80% seats of intake capacity, 30% for Maharashtra Quota and 70% for University Quota.
- The candidates who have a Domicile Certificate from Maharashtra State or the candidate on whose College Leaving Certificate the place of birth has been shown as from Maharashtra State or who has a birth certificate from a competent authority of Maharashtra State, but has cleared the qualifying examination from out of the State, such a candidate can be considered only for the ‘M’ Quota.
- One seat at each College for undergraduate course shall be filled from the wards of displaced citizens and wards of officers/staff of military and paramilitary forces of All India services posted to combat terrorists activities in Jammu and Kashmir State in view of Government Resolution, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development and Fisheries Department, No. AGU- 2095/23106/cr-181/19-A dated 5th September,1996, and No. AGU- 1197/28688/cr-94/97/19-A, dated 27th October,1997, over and above the intake capacity, copies of which are available at Appendix ‘D’ & ‘I’, respectively. (Applicable to all Institutes except affiliated non-grant institutions). Such candidate shall apply online at maha-agriadmission.in and have to collect copy of the application form from KTPL, Pune by e-mail. This application form alongwith all necessary documents shall be sent to the Chief Secretary, Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu so as to reach before prescribed time limit. Government of Jammu and Kashmir will arrange to verify the Migration Displacement Certificate of the Candidates and only valid applications may be forwarded by the State Government of Jammu and Kashmir to the ‘Kalp Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Shop 1 & 2, Radhakant Co-op. Hsg. Society, Rambaug Colony, Opp.Krishna hospital, Paud Road, Pune 411 038, Maharashtra’.
- MCAER, University and the KTPL shall not be responsible for any Postal/Courier Service delay.
- A copy of General Merit List will be displayed on the web sites maha-agriadmission.in and www.mcaer.org The candidates in their own interest shall see the merit list on the web sites, The candidates will not be intimated about their merit by post or by phone.
- The applicants who have complaints about the merit list should present their grievance ‘online’ using their ‘Login ID’ and ‘Password’ on or before the date mentioned in the Admission Programme.
- If the applications for grievance from the candidates are not received in online format within the stipulated time period then his / her grievance shall not be taken into consideration.
- The candidate should get the printed copy of the provisional admission allotment letter being issued on the website using his / her ‘Log in’ and “Password’, and he / she should be present at the college where he / she has been allotted admission, with the original copies of all the documents and enclosures, on or before the designated date; If Candidate is unable to attend allotted college physically due to serious medical reason, such candidate register their presents. otherwise, such a candidate shall be termed as absent for admission and his / her admission shall be considered as cancelled. Such a candidate shall not be eligible for the consecutive ‘online’ admission rounds, but he / she can be considered for the ‘Spot Admission’ round.
To know the complete admission procedure candidates refer to the information brochure attached at the bottom on this page below.
- Medical Examination is compulsory for all the students admitted during the first year and the same should be got done from the Civil Surgeon at the district headquarter / Medical Officer at the Rural Hospital / Primary Health Centre as directed by the University/Associate Dean before the end of first semester.
- If a student is medically unfit, the Associate Dean will inform the concerned student and his parent/guardian for rectification of the defects
- If a student is found medically unfit, he is liable to be discontinued from the University. Such cases would be reported to the Registrar for taking necessary action.
- If a student fails to appear for the Medical Examination arranged by the University/Associate Dean, concerned student will have to get himself medically examined from the above medical authority at his own expenses and produce examination report within the period specified by the college authorities.
- In case he fails to produce the medical examination report within the specified time, his result shall not be declared.