MCAER UG Admission 2020- Centralized Admission Process for the nine courses under Agriculture Education is going on, joining time for the allotted candidates during AGRI CAP round 1 till 7th February 2021. All the aspiring candidates who are seeking admission in undergraduate programmes in different courses now can take this opportunity as their first step towards their educational carrier. The candidates who are interested and want to join the courses according to their interest can go ahead. They can fill the application form when available on the official website. Also, the conducting body is giving age relaxation to the candidates. In order to apply, the candidates need to visit the official website or they can prefer the link given below on this page.
– Notice for Agriculture CAP Freeze and Float Problem been released. Scroll down to check it.
– The entire schedule has been revised for MCAER UG Admission 2020. Scroll down to check it.
– MCAER UG 2020 Application form is available now. Click here to Apply.
MCAER UG Admission 2020
Candidates seeking admission to the undergraduate degree courses can apply for the same. From here the candidates can check the dates of exam and availability of application form. For more details the candidates can go further with article.
|Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form.||09 Dec 2020|
|Last date of submitting the application form|
31 Dec 2020
|Display of Provisional Merit List|
04 Jan 2021 after 5:30 pm
|Period of receipt of Online grievances|
05 – 07 Jan 2021 up to 5:30 pm
|Display of List of Grievances considered|
13 Jan 2021 after 5:30 pm
|Display of Final Merit List|
15 Jan 2021 after 5:30 pm
|Display of First Round allotment list|
17 Jan 2021 after 5:30 pm
|Period of reporting and uploading of CVC / NCL / EWS certificate|
17 Jan 2021 after 5:30 pm
|Display of 2nd Round allotment list|
23 Jan 2021 after 5:30 pm
|Period of reporting|
29 and 30 Jan 2021 up to 5:30 pm
|Period for submission of original documents and required fees by candidates in concern college||29 and 30 Jan 2021|
|Display of Vacancy positions for Spot Round||01 Feb 2021|
|Final Merit List Percentile (including weightages)|
– 85 and above
– 65 and above
– 50 and above
– All eligible candidates
– All eligible candidates (with seats conversion)
|03 Feb 2021|
04 Feb 2021
05 Feb 2021
06 Feb 2021
07 Feb 2021
|The list of vacant seats college-wise is displayed on web site||04 Feb 2021|
|Period for Submission of application to respective institute in person||06 and 07 Feb 2021 up to 5.30 pm|
|Publication of Merit List / Selection List on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of the respective institute||08 Feb 2021 up to 5:30 pm|
|Last date for selected candidates to report respective institute with all original documents and Demand Draft of requisite fees for admission||09 and 10 Feb 2021 up to 5.30 pm|
|Period for Filling of vacant seats from merit list mentioned in Sr. No. (iii), if candidates from selection list will not reported in stipulated time period||11 and 12 Feb 2021|
|Commencement of classes||01 Feb 2021|
|CutOff date for Admission||20 Feb 2021|
Admission Schedule: Click here to check the entire revised schedule for MCAER UG Admission 2020.
MCAER UG Admission 2020 Notice for AGRI CAP Freeze and Float Problem
Click here to download the notice for AGRI CAP 2020-2021 – Freeze and Float Problem.
Application Form has been available on the official website. Candidates will need to fill the online application form and print out the same.The candidates are advised to paste recent passport size photograph on the duly filled in downloaded printout form and attach self-attested Xerox copies of the certificates and deposit application fee.
- For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates – Rs 800/-.
- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only – Rs. 600/.
Age: The age of the applicants should be 16 years as on the last date of submission of the application form.
Aggregate marks: Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (12th std) securing not less than 50% marks for General category (Open) and 40% marks in aggregate for reserved categories (SC/ST/VJa/NTb /NTc /NTd / OBC / SBC).
Note: It is mandatory to appear for MCAER UG 2020 for candidates belonging to Maharashtra State Candidature, Other State Candidature, Minority Candidature seeking admission to undergraduate courses in agriculture universities. But other common entrance tests such as JEE / NEET / AIEEA-UG (ICAR, New Delhi conducted All India Entrance Examination Test for Admission) will also be considered equivalent to MCAER UG for admission.
Maharashtra Council Of Agriculture Education And Research will release the hall ticket for the entrance exam 2020. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website.
The examination will be conducted at various centers in Maharashtra on Second week of May, 2020. Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology for the MCAER UG 2020, will declare by Director, Technical Education, Mumbai.
- The questions will be based on Syllabus of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary
and Higher Secondary Education.
- Approximately 20% weightage will be given to Std. XI curriculum and 80%
weightage will be given to Std. XII curriculum while setting the question paper.
- There will be no Negative Marking, however difficulty level will be at par with the
JEE (Main) for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and difficulty level for Biology will
be at par with NEET. The questions will be mainly application based.
- MCAER UG will consist of 3 question papers of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and
each paper will be of 100 marks. As per the last year information the details for the exam are given below:
|Paper||Subject||Approximate No. of|
Multiple Choice Questions
(MCQ) based on
|Marks Per question||Total Marks||Duration in Minutes|
|Std XI||Std XII|
|Paper III||Biology (Botany)||10||40||1||100||90|
Students can refer this last year syllabus as reference as soon as we will get any official notification regarding MCAER UG Admission 2020 syllabus we will update it here.
|Physics||Measurements, Scalars and Vectors, Force, Friction in solids and|
liquids, Refraction of Light, Ray optics, Magnetic effect of electric
|Chemistry||Some basic concepts of chemistry, States of matter: Gases and|
liquids, Redox reaction, Surface chemistry, Nature of chemical
s-Block elements(Alkali and alkaline earth metals), Basic principles
and techniques in organic chemistry, Alkanes.
|Mathematics||Trigonometric functions, Trigonometric functions of Compound|
Angles, Factorization Formulae, Straight Line, Circle and Conics,
Sets, Relations and Functions, Probability, Sequences and series.
|Botany I||Diversity in organisms, Biochemistry of cell, Plant Water Relations|
and Mineral Nutrition, Plant Growth and Development.
|Zoology II||Organization of Cell, Animal tissues, Human Nutrition, Human|
MCAER UG Admission 2020 Procedure
- The candidates shall read the admission process carefully as stated in the Prospectus.
- The admission process for the State Agricultural Universities will be conducted by ‘KTPL’, Pune.
- As per provisions of Article 5 of the Maharashtra Agricultural Universities (Krishi Vidyapeeth) Act 1983, the candidate, who is aspiring to get admission to the Undergraduate courses, and his parents should be residing in Maharashtra State for at least 3 years in the past 10 years from the date of submitting the application form, and such candidates shall be deemed as eligible for admission. Hence, the candidates and their parents who have been residing in the State for less than 3 years in the past 10 years shall be considered as Out of State candidates and for them, the admission capacity shall remain limited to 2% of the admission seats.
- Out of the seats remaining after the reserved seats for Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, and candidates from other States.
- In case of affiliated non-grant Colleges, the allocation of seats shall be as follows:
- 20 % of intake capacity for Management Quota,
- Out or remaining 80% seats of intake capacity, 30% for Maharashtra Quota and 70% for University Quota.
- The candidates who have a Domicile Certificate from Maharashtra State or the candidate on whose College Leaving Certificate the place of birth has been shown as from Maharashtra State or who has a birth certificate from a competent authority of Maharashtra State, but has cleared the qualifying examination from out of the State, such a candidate can be considered only for the ‘M’ Quota
- MCAER, University, and the KTPL shall not be responsible for any Postal/Courier Service delay.
- A copy of General Merit List will be displayed on the websites maha-agriadmission.in and http://www.mcaer.org The candidates in their own interest shall see the merit list on the websites, The candidates will not be intimated about their merit by post or by phone.
- The applicants who have complaints about the merit list should present their grievance ‘online’ using their ‘Login ID’ and ‘Password’ on or before the date mentioned in the Admission Programme.
- If the applications for the grievance from the candidates are not received in online format within the stipulated time period then his / her grievance shall not be taken into consideration.
- The candidate should get the printed copy of the provisional admission allotment letter being issued on the website using his / her ‘Log in’ and “Password’, and he/she should be present at the college where he/she has been allotted admission, with the original copies of all the documents and enclosures, on or before the desdtemaharashtra.gov.institues/DTEPortalignated date; If Candidate is unable to attend allotted college physically due to serious medical reason, such candidate register their presence. otherwise, such a candidate shall be termed as absent for admission and his / her admission shall be considered as cancelled. Such a candidate shall not be eligible for the consecutive ‘online’ admission rounds, but he/she can be considered for the ‘Spot Admission’ round.
Official website: mcaer.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.