MGU CAT 2019 Result and Rank List for admission to Post Graduate academic programme for session 2019-20 will be available on the official website. The MGU CAT 2019 Result and Rank List for entrance examination will be expected to publish in the First week of June 2019. The rank list for all the PG programmes will be prepared based on the marks scored in the Entrance Test, the marks in GD/Interview/Descriptive exam/Qualifying examination marks converted to 20 and the bonus marks/ weightage marks/ Handicap mark. The final rank list will be published after the Interview/G.D/ Descriptive test. Candidates can check this article regarding the MGU CAT 2019 Result and Rank List from below.
MGU CAT 2019 Result and Rank List
Mahatma Gandhi University will announce the “Result and the Rank List” MGU CAT 2019 here. The candidates may be ranked as per the marks obtained by them in MGU CAT 2019. Separate Rank Lists are prepared for different courses. The candidates who will be going to appear in the MGU CAT 2019 can check the Course wise Rank List by using the direct link which will be provided below.
Schedule for MGU CAT 2019 Result is given below:
|Publication of Entrance Examination Result|
Result: Rank List of MGU CAT 2019 will be available at the official Website: www.mgu.ac.in.
MGU CAT Rank List
All the PG programmes rank list will be prepared on based of
- The marks scored in the Entrance Test + the marks in GD/Interview/Descriptive exam/Qualifiying examination marks converted to 20. ((Total mark converted in to 1000),
- the bonus marks/ weightage marks/ Handicap mark. A+B shall be the index marks.
The final rank list will be released after the announcement of the Entrance test result.
Resolving of Tie
In the case of more than one candidate obtaining equal index marks the candidate who has scored more marks in Entrance Test will be placed higher in ranking. If there is still a tie, the age of the candidates will be taken into account, the older being placed higher in the ranking.
The rank lists will be published separately in take admission in the University portal to take admission.
The candidates should produce the following documents in original at the time of Interview/Group Discussion/Written Test as per the instructions for each.
- Applicants for Open All India Quota will have to present the relevant Nativity Certificate issued by the concerned competent authority.
- Certificate to prove date of birth.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate. 38
- Mark lists of Qualifying Degree examination and Provisional/Degree Certificate (if results are announced).
- Equivalency Certificate for the Qualifying Examination, if applicable
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, BPL Certificate, NCLC certificate if applicable
- Candidates who are employees of Central/State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Quasi Government Institutions should produce No Objection Certificate.
- Any other document required to be produced.
The counselling shall be conducted by the concerned Department/School after verifying the above documents shall admit the candidate. The original certificates of all the admitted students shall be kept in the respective schools. On getting allotment in a higher option, the student should get the certificates back from the School and submit the same to the newly allotted institution.
General Rules for Admission
All the admissions will be provisional in nature until the candidates submit the original certificates/ documents in proof of academic eligibility before the concerned University authority. If a candidate fails to furnish the relevant certificates on or before the last date announced by the University for the same his/her admission will be cancelled.
If an applicant for admission is found to have indulged in ragging in the past or if it is noticed later, admissions shall be denied or he/she shall be expelled from the educational institution.
After the Seat Allotment process, there will be provision for the admitted students to get transferred from one academic programme to another subject to their eligibility and the University norms in this regard.