MP ANMTST Previous Year Question Papers: Professional Education Board conducts MP ANMTST exam for training in women health worker training centres. So, PEB publishes the question papers on the official website in pdf form. Candidates can directly download question papers from this page. Candidates do not need any login credentials to download the question papers. Those candidates who are preparing for the upcoming MP ANMTST exam must download the previous year question papers and solve them. Scroll down to get MP ANMTST Previous Year Question Papers from this page.
MP ANMTST Previous Year Question Papers
Previous year question papers help the candidates to boost the preparation of exam. Usually, some questions asked in the exam are from the previous year’s question papers. Click on the below links to download MP ANMTST Previous Year Question Papers:
MP ANMTST 2018 Question Papers
MP ANMTST 2016 Question Papers
MP ANMTST 2013 Question Papers
Click here to download MP ANMTST previous year question paper
MP ANMTST Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for MP ANMTST from below:
Medium of Exam: English medium
Duration of Exam: 120 minutes
Level of Exam: State level exam
Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Correct answer: One mark
- Incorrect answer: 0 marks
Check the table below to know about questions and marks:
|Sections||Number of questions||Number of marks|
See: MP ANMTST Syllabus
Reasons to Solve MP ANMTST Previous Year Question Papers
Given below are some of the reasons to solve MP ANMTST Previous Year Question Papers.
- It helps in knowing the design of questions: Analyzing the MP ANMTST previous year question papers will help you to know the type of direct and indirect questions asked in the exam. It will give a rough idea about the question paper for the next session will be framed.
- Help in identifying the weaknesses: Solving the previous year question papers will help in knowing the weaknesses. Practice the previous year question papers regularly to know what are your mistakes and work on eliminating them gradually.
- Learn the time efficiency: While solving the previous year question papers, set a timer or keep a watch. Try to complete the question paper in the same duration. If you are not able to solve the question paper on time, analyze what are the mistakes you are doing while solving the questions.
- Analyze topic-wise weightage: You can note down the topics that have high weightage in the exam after solving the previous year question papers. Underline the same topics from the syllabus and then, prepare for the exam accordingly.
- Helps in reducing the fear to appear for the exam: After solving the previous year question papers, you can reduce the stress of giving the exam. You can appear for the exam with full confidence after solving the MP ANTST previous year question papers.
About MP ANMTST
Madhya Pradesh ANM Training Selection Test (MP ANMTST) is conducted by the Professional Education Board (PEB). It is a state-level exam conducted once in a year. This exam is conducted for training in women’s health worker training centres. Only female candidates who have completed or appearing in class 12th can fill the online application form. After that, admit cards are issued to candidates for the entrance examination. After the conduction of examination, the merit list is prepared for the qualified candidates. Such candidates are invited for counselling round with all the required documents.
FAQs on MP ANMTST Previous Year Question Papers
Ques. From where can I download MP ANMTST Previous Year Question Papers?
Ans. The previous year question papers are given above on this page. You can click on the links given above and directly download the question papers.
Ques. How to use MP ANMTST previous year question papers?
Ans. To use the MP ANMTST previous year question papers strategically, you need to decide in advance which section has to be attempted first. Keep a watch while solving the previous year question papers and self-evaluate.
Ques. Are MP ANMTST previous year question papers enough for the preparation?
Ans. The previous year question papers are important from the exam point of view. However, with solving the previous year question papers, keep on revising the high-yielding topics regularly.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply