|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
NCHMCT JEE 2017 Counselling involves registration, choice filling, and locking, seat allotment. Candidates who have secured merit in the written exam result are required to register at www.nchmcounselling.nic.in for NCHMCT JEE 2017 Counselling. National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology is conducting three 3 rounds of counselling on the basis of merit. Complete details of NCHMCT JEE 2017 Counselling process are given here.
|Online registration and choice filling for Round 1 and 2 of counselling||29 May 2017 – 9 Jun 2017|
|Choice locking||6 Jun 2017 – 9 Jun 2017 (5 PM)|
|Round 1 seat allotment||12 Jun 2017|
|Remote admission at admission centers after round 1 allotment||13 Jun 2017 – 16 Jun 2017|
|Vacancy due to non reporting||17 Jun 2017|
|Choice modification for Round 2 counselling of NCHM||18 Jun 2017 – 20 Jun 2017 (5 PM)|
|Round 2 seat allotment||21 Jun 2017|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre after 2nd round of seat allotment
(Fresh allottee only )
|22 Jun 2017 – 24 Jun 2017 & 27 Jun 2017 (5 PM)|
|Vacancy due to non reporting||28 Jun 2017|
|Spot round counselling registration, document verification, fee deposit, choice filling and locking at admission centres|
|Spot round seat allotment|
|Reporting at reporting centers for document verification||
03 – 04 Jul 2017
|Physical reporting at allotted institutes if seat has been allotted and submission of hostel preferences||10 Jul 2017 – 14 Jul 2017|
|Hostel allotment centrally and result||15 Jul 2017|
|Classes commencement||17 Jul 2017|
NCHMCT JEE 2017 Counselling
On the basis of performance in the Written Test of JEE-2017, a unique rank shall be allotted to each candidate (no separate rank for General, SC, ST, PD, KM categories) to be eligible for Counselling. Our endeavor is to make the counseling and admission process candidate-friendly and reduce their anxiety and other procedural difficulties. Candidates are also advised to diligently seek and compile information regarding the participating institutes, fee structure and other relevant facts, before filling their choices during counseling. All candidates are advised to visit www.nchmcounselling.nic.in regularly and understand the process clearly before undertaking registration and choice filling.
Registration and Choice Filling
Online Registration is mandatory for all eligible candidates to be considered for allotment in the 1st and 2nd round of Couselling. For online registration visit: www.nchmcounselling.nic.in from places convenient to them during the period prescribed in the schedule.
Category and other credentials once declared by candidate in the JEE-2017 Application, can not be changed at the Counseling time. But during online registration process, eligible candidates can update their personal information.
Note: – Option of only vegetarian Course in B.Sc HHA is also available at 6 Central IHMs at Gandhinagar, Jaipur, Bhopal, Chennai, Hazipur and Shillong. You can opt the choices for seat allotment.
All registered candidates should fill their choices of institutes and lock the choices. This choice list is used for the first two rounds of allotments. In the 2nd round, candidates can make online choice modifications and lock them again. Candidates should fill choices of institutes in their order of preference.
Seat allotment is done based on the candidate’s All India Rank (AIR), category, preference of choices and availability of desired seats etc. The seat allotment results will be available online at www.nchmcounselling.nic.in as per given schedule. There is no provision of sending Individual allotment letters to the candidates by post.
To check Vacancy After 2nd Round Seat Allotment – Click Here
- All Candidates who have been allotted a seat would be required to physically report to designated Reporting Centers(RC) for documents verification, initial fee payment, to give option for up gradation of choices and to collect the provisional admission letter.
- During reporting at RC, candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs.57500/- (Rs.1000/- Counselling Fee+Rs.56500/- Ist Semester Fee) through RTGS/ e-challan payment with State Bank of India.
About SPOT round Counselling
There will be SPOT round of Counsellig On-Campus at all the Reporting Centres(RCs) where following will be eligible:
- All eligible candidates who did not register during main Counselling (absentees) are also permitted for SPOT round.
- Registered in the 1st round of Counseling and also got the seat allotment in 1st and 2 nd round, but not reported at admission centre are also eligible.
- All the eligible candidates who had withdrawn before SPOT round are also eligible.
- All Provisionally Admitted candidates.
- Candidates is required to report to any of the Reporting Centre on specific day in person for SPOT round Counselling. On-line registration and filling up choices is mandatory in order to participate in SPOT round even for those candidates who have already registered and submitted choices in the previous rounds. Earlier registration and filled choices shall becomes NULL and VOID. During SPOT round, conversion of seat will take place as per conversion rules.
Counselling Process for SPOT Round
- All eligible candidates including absentees of the main counselling are eligible for Spot round of counselling.
- Candidates who desire to participate in the Spot Round should log in to portal and complete the following activities:
- Online Registration for Spot counselling:- Process will be exactly same as explained for main counselling.
- Online Payment of Spot Round participation fee of amount of ₹ 57,500/- (which includes first term fee and counselling fee) through ICICI EPG services. Payment of Spot participation fee will be mandatory for all candidates except those candidates who have deposited fee earlier. Candidates may also pay Spot Round Participation Fee through Demand Draft. The Demand Draft should be in favour of “NCHMCT’’ and payable at “New Delhi” or “Noida”. Such candidates are required to approach nearest Reporting Center for depositing the original DD before choice submission.
- Online Choice filling and locking of choices from anywhere. For all provisionally admitted candidates, if they desired to participate in the SPOT round then during choice filling it is mandatory to have previous allotted institute as one of the filled choices at any position in the SPOT round of choices. During choice submission, all the choices will be shown to the candidate irrespective whether seat is available or not because during processing few virtual vacancy may arise.
- Seat Allotment and Result Publishing: Choices of all candidates who have completed above steps (a, b & c) will be processed centrally and result of spot round will be published on the website as per schedule. Conversion of Seat will be applicable in the spot round of seat allotment as per conversion rules.
- Reporting at Reporting Center for document verification:- Candidate who gets allotment of seat in the Spot Round for the first time should report to any of the reporting Center for document verification and provisional admission confirmation as per schedule.
Withdrawal of Seat and refund of Fee (Tentative)
A. Where 100% of fee is permitted except the Counselling fee of Rs.1000/- only.
- Candidates who could not be allotted seat during first, second & Spot Round of Counselling.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat during first and second rounds of Counselling but withdraw on-line through the system as per schedule. (Schedule of withdrawal shall be given during Counselling)
B. Where 50% refunds of fee and full Caution Money is permitted except the Counselling fee of Rs.1000/- only
- Candidates who have been allotted seat during Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and could not withdraw through the system on-line only as at A (ii) above and not even reported for admission at the allotted Institute.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat through Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and reported to the allotted Institute but did not attend any class as well as cancelled their seat through on-line.
C. Where only Caution Money is to be refunded.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat during Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and reported to the allotted Institute and attended Classes.
Withdrawal of Allotted Seat and refund Rule
A candidate can cancel his / her allotted seat, admission process and initiate refund process by visiting the reporting centre where initial reporting was done as per given schedule
Refund: Refund of fees for cancellation of seat allotment will be processed only after the receipt of necessary fee documents at NCHMCT after deduction of Rs.1000/- Counselling Fee. The fee shall be refunded by NCHMCT within a period of 45 days from the date of Commencement of Academic Session. Candidate who did not withdraw/cancelled allotted seat during the specified period as given in the schedule shall not be eligible for full refund of fee (see refund policy in Brochure or on website).
Admission to allotted Institute and Hostel Allotment
All candidates who have taken provisional admission in round 1st, 2nd or Spot Round of seat allotments, will have to report finally at the Allotted Institution as per the schedule along with allotment letter and original testimonials with attested copies for completing the admission formalities. Hostel will be allotted centrally purely based on AIR after physically reporting at allotted institute only for those candidate who have physically reported at the allotted institute and submitted their willingness for hostel.
Click Here for Official Notification.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.