NIIFT Mohali Result 2020 will be declared online on the official website. Candidates who successfully appeared in the NIIFT Mohali entrance examination can check their results on the official website. Students can check their results by two methods. They can either enter their 9 digit roll number or they can enter their name and date of birth as mentioned in the application form to check their results.
Candidates will be granted admission in the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by NIIFT Mohali on the basis of merit scored by candidates in the entrance exam conducted by NIIFTand the seats in the program and Center would be offered as per the merit during the counseling. All the courses offered by NIIFT are outlined in a way that expands creative intelligence and managerial skills in students. Thus, producing potential professionals and designers.
NIIFT Mohali Result 2020
Candidates who score the minimum qualifying marks in the written test will further be called for the personal interview session. The final merit list is prepared when the exam is successfully conducted. Candidates can refer to the table below to keep a track of all the important events of NIIFT Mohali admission procedure.
|Date of Entrance Examination||First Week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of written test Result||Third Week of Jun 2020|
|Situation Test / Interview for UG programmes||Last Week of Jun 2020|
|Interview for PG courses||Last Week of Jun 2020|
|Ist Counselling of PG and fee receipt||Last Week of Jun 2020|
|2nd Counselling for PG and fee receipt||Last Week of Jun 2020|
|3rd Counselling for PG and fee receipt||Last Week of Jun 2020|
|Ist Counseling of UG and fee receipt||Last Week of Jun 2020|
|2nd Counselling for UG and fee receipt||Last Week of Jun 2020|
|3rd Counselling for UG and fee receipt||Last Week of Jun 2020|
|Start of session||As per PTU Schedule|
Result: The NIIFT Mohali Result 2020 will be released on the official website i.e., www.niiftindia.com
The admission to a programme is based strictly on merit and the seats in the programme and Center would be offered as per the merit during the counseling. Successful candidates eligible for admission will be required to attend the counseling session on a specified date and time at their own expense at NIIFT Campus at Mohali. Candidates whose name appear in the list put on the website but have not received the invitation for counseling should also appear for counseling on the counseling date notified.
If the candidate remains absent on the date and time specified for the counseling session or does not deposit the fee through Bank Demand Draft, the candidature will be cancelled and the next candidate in the final merit will be called immediately.
Candidates need to keep a few things in mind about the NIIFT Mohali Result 2020. As, the NIIFT Mohali Result is important information. We have listed a few pointers to make students a clearer picture and understanding about the NIIFT Mohali Result 2020.
- A similar merit list will be issued for both general and reserved category/subcategory(i applicable) students.
- Under any circumstances, if two or more candidates secure the same rank in the exam. Then the tie will be broken as per the criterion listed below.
- The student who has secured a higher aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examination will be given preference
- In case the tie still exists, the candidate senior in age shall be given preference.
- Counseling for 85% of seats for Punjab residence and 15% of seats for outside Punjab shall be taken up simultaneously.
- If the reserved category seats remained unfilled they will be changed into general category seats. After the third counseling, left out seats will be open for eligible candidates to be filled on first come first serve basis for eligible candidates on submission of fee till the last date.
- After the third counselling, left out seats will be open for eligible candidates to be filled on first come first serve basis for eligible candidates on submission of fee till the last date allowed by PTU for admission, however in case any seat becomes vacant out of the 100% filled seats of any course after the third counselling that seat will be filled on merit basis by the students who are admitted in first or second counselling .
Documents required at the time of Interview at NIIFT
- The original certificates with a set of photocopy duly attested.
- Certificates of reserved category/ Subcategory.
- Certificate of domicile of Punjab.
- Gap Year Certificate In case of any discontinuity in studies
- Date of birth certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Identity proof
- Two passport size photographs
- Migration certificate
Insofar, official details of NIIFT Mohali Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.