NIIFT Mohali Result 2020 will be announced online on the official site. Applicants who effectively showed up in the NIIFT Mohali entrance test can check their outcomes on the official site. Understudies can check their outcomes by two techniques. They can either enter their 9 digit roll number or they can enter their name and date of birth as referenced in the application structure to check their outcomes. Students will be allowed affirmation in the different undergrad and postgraduate courses offered by NIIFT Mohali based on merit scored by competitors in the placement test directed by NIIFT and the seats in the program and Center would be offered according to the legitimacy during the guiding. Candidates can check the complete details regarding NIIFT Mohali 2020 Result from below.
Latest: The schedule has been released for NIIFT Mohali Admission 2020. Scroll down to check the details.
NIIFT Mohali Result 2020
Candidates who score the minimum qualifying marks in the written test will further be called for the personal interview session. After the successful conduction of exam the final merit list will be prepared. Candidates can refer to the table below to keep a track of all the important events of NIIFT Mohali admission procedure.
|For PG Courses|
|1st Counseling for PG Courses as per PTU Reservation Policy||01-03 Aug 2020|
|2nd Counseling for PG Courses as per PTU Reservation Policy||04-05 Aug 2020|
|3rd Counseling for PG Courses as per PTU Reservation Policy||06-07 Aug 2020|
|Open admission for PG Courses for vacant seats||10-31 Aug 2020|
|For UG Courses|
|Declaration of Result of online exam||08 Aug 2020|
|1st Counseling for UG Courses as per PTU Reservation Policy||10-12 Aug 2020|
|2nd Counseling for UG Courses as per PTU Reservation Policy||13-15 Aug 2020|
|3rd Counseling for UG Courses as per PTU Reservation Policy||17-19 Aug 2020|
|Open admission for UG Courses for vacant seats||20-31 Aug 2020|
Result: The NIIFT Mohali Result 2020 will be released on the official website i.e., niiftindia.com
NIIFT Mohali 2020 Counselling
The admission to a program depends carefully on merit and the seats in the program and Center would be offered according to the legitimacy during the advising . Effective Candidates qualified for confirmation will be required to go to the directing session on a predefined date and time at their own cost at NIIFT Campus at Mohali. Applicants whose name shows up in the rundown put on the site however have not gotten the greeting for guiding ought to likewise show up for directing on the advising date informed.
If the candidate remains absent on the date and time specified for the counseling session or does not deposit the fee through Bank Demand Draft, the candidature will be cancelled and the next candidate in the final merit will be called immediately.
Candidates need to keep a few things in mind about the NIIFT Mohali Result 2020. As, the NIIFT Mohali Result is important information. We have listed a few pointers to make students a clearer picture and understanding about the NIIFT Mohali Result 2020.
- A similar merit list will be issued for both general and reserved category / subcategory (applicable) students.
- Under any circumstances, if two or more candidates secure the same rank in the exam. Then the tie will be broken as per the criterion listed below.
- The student who has secured a higher aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examination will be given preference
- In case the tie still exists, the candidate senior in age shall be given preference.
- Counseling for 85% of seats for Punjab residence and 15% of seats for outside Punjab shall be taken up simultaneously.
- If the reserved category seats remained unfilled they will be changed into general category seats. After the third counseling, left out seats will be open for eligible candidates to be filled on first come first serve basis for eligible candidates on submission of fee till the last date.
- After the third counselling, left out seats will be open for eligible candidates to be filled on first come first serve basis for eligible candidates on submission of fee till the last date allowed by PTU for admission, however in case any seat becomes vacant out of the 100% filled seats of any course after the third counselling that seat will be filled on merit basis by the students who are admitted in first or second counselling .
Documents required at the time of Interview at NIIFT
- The original certificates with a set of photocopy duly attested.
- Certificates of reserved category/ Subcategory.
- Certificate of domicile of Punjab.
- Gap Year Certificate In case of any discontinuity in studies
- Date of birth certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Identity proof
- Two passport size photographs
- Migration certificate
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.