NIIFT Mohali Result 2018 has been declared online on the official website. Candidates who have successfully appeared in the NIIFT Mohali entrance examination can now check their results on the official website. Students can check their results by two methods. They can either enter their 9 digit roll number or they can enter their name and date of birth as mentioned in the application form to check their results.
Candidates will be granted admission in the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by NIIFT Mohali on the basis of merit scored by candidates in the entrance exam conducted by NIIFT. All the courses offered by NIIFT are outlined in a way that expands creative intelligence and managerial skills in students. Thus, producing potential professionals and designers.
NIIFT Mohali Result 2018
Candidates who score the minimum qualifying marks in the written test will further be called for the personal interview session. However, the final merit list has been prepared once all the three stages of the exam as mentioned in the exam scheme is successfully conducted. Candidates can refer to the table below to keep a track of all the important events of NIIFT Mohali admission procedure.
|Written Entrance Examination||03 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Written Examination Result||20 Jun 2018|
|Situation Test & Interviews for UG programmes||26 and 27 Jun 2018|
|Interview for PG courses||26 Jun 2018|
|Ist Counseling of PG and fee receipt||27 Jun 2018|
|Ist Counseling of UG and fee receipt||28 Jun 2018|
|2nd & 3rd counselling for PG||28 Jun 2018|
|2nd & 3rd counselling for UG||29 Jun 2018|
|Start of session||As per PTU|
- Click Here to check the final result for UG.
- Click Here to check the final result for PG.
- Click here to check Results of NIIFT Mohali.
Official Website: www.niiftindia.com
Candidates need to keep a few things in mind about the NIIFT Mohali Result 2018. As, the NIIFT Mohali Result is an important information. We have listed a few pointers to make students a clearer picture and understanding about the NIIFT Mohali Result 2018.
- A similar merit list will be issued for both general and reserved category students.
- Under any circumstances, if two or more candidates secure the same rank in the exam. Then the tie will be broken as per the criterion listed below.
- Student who has secured a higher aggregate percentage of marks in qualifying examination will be given preference
- In case the tie still exists, the candidate senior in age shall be given preference.
- Counselling for 85% of seats for Punjab residence and 15% of seats for outside the Punjab shall be taken up simultaneously.
- If the reserved category seats remained unfilled they will be changed into general category seats.After the third counselling, left out seats will be open for eligible candidates to be filled on first come first serve basis for eligible candidates on submission of fee till the last date.