The NIPER JEE 2018 Result will include the result for Master’s for Science, MBA and Ph.D programs as well. It will be declared on the official website of NIPER. The result will be declared category wise and a list of category wise available seats will also be presented on the website for reference. To know the counseling and admission details, read further.
NIPER JEE 2018 Result
The dates of different NIPER JEE 2018 events are according to the dates of 2017 examination. These dates are subjected to change. The new and correct dates will be updated.
|Online NIPER Joint Entrance Examination||June 2018|
|Declaration of result||June 2018|
|Group Discussion and Interview for M.B.A. (Pharm.)||July 2018|
|M.B.A. (Pharm.) Joint Counselling (Reporting Time 11 am )||July 2018|
|NIPER Joint Counselling for admission to Masters programs||July 2018|
|Orientation & Commencement of classes||July 2018|
Where to find NIPER JEE 2018 Result?
The NIPER JEE 2018 result for the Master’s for Science, MBA and Ph. D. programs will be uploaded on the exam portal of NIPER i.e niper.examsonline.co.in. The result will be displayed on the website itself. The link to the Master’s for Science and MBA will be on the same page and the result of Ph. D. will be on different page.
Result for Master’s programs & Ph. D. programs
Accessing the Result
- The Result of Master’s programme will be found in the “Result for the Master’s programme” link. Upon opening of the page, the candidates will have to click on “NIPER JEE-2017 Result for Masters for Science” link or “ NIPER JEE Result for MBA” link.
- A combined list and various category wise list will be present on the opened page. The category wise list will include lists for SC, ST, OBC, PH, and KM categories (also sponsor category in case of MBA).
- The Overall Merit list will contain Roll number, Application number, Name, Category and Overall Rank. The name of the candidates will be present in the descending order of their over all rank.
- The Category Merit Lists will contain Roll number, Application number, Name, Overall Rank and Category Rank.
- The Result for Ph. D. programs will be found in the “Result for the Ph.D” link.
Two subject wise merit lists will be released in case of Ph. D. programs. The first merit list will contain names of those candidates who would be eligible for the interview. The second merit list will be based on the marks of the written test and performance in the interview. The students in the second merit list will be counseling and the counseling will take place subject wise.
Candidates whose names will appear on the merit list will be called for counseling. Candidates will be divided in different groups based on their overall ranks. The groups will then be allotted different dates and time for counseling.
In case of counseling for Ph. D. programs, counseling groups will be divided subject wise.
After counseling/ interview, the admission of eligible candidates will only be approved only if they pay full admission fee. The fee should be in the form of either Demand Draft, Pay Order or Bankers Cheque in favour of “Director, NIPER Fee a/c payable at Mohali or Chandigarh. If DD is drawn on SBI then the IFSC code must be SBIN0051018 Branch code 51018.
All the required documents have to be submitted at the time of Admission.
Insofar, details of NIPER JEE 2018 Result have not been announced. Information given on this page is as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research releases NIPER JEE 2018 brochure, details will be updated here.