The NIPER JEE 2020 Result includes the result for Master’s for Science, MBA and Ph.D programs as well. It will be declared on the official website of NIPER. The result will be declared category wise and a list of category wise available seats will also be presented on the website for reference. To know the counselling and admission details, read further.
NIPER JEE 2020 Result
The NIPER JEE 2020 result will be announced soon after the entrance exam. The result for the same will be declared on the official website and candidates can check the result from here also. A direct link to check the result will also be provided below.
|NIPER JEE Entrance Exam||Second Week of Jun 2020|
|Result declaration||Second Week of Jun 2020|
|Group Discussion and Interview for M.B.A. (Pharm.)||Second Week of Jul 2020|
|M.B.A. (Pharm.) Joint Counselling (Reporting Time 4 pm )||Second Week of Jul 2020|
|NIPER Joint Counselling for admission to Masters Programmes||Second Week of Jul 2020|
|Orientation & Commencement of classes||Last Week of Jul 2020|
Result: The NIPER JEE 2020 Result will be released on the official website i.e., www.niper.nic.in
Where to find NIPER JEE 2020 Result?
The NIPER JEE 2020 result for the Master’s for Science, MBA and Ph. D. programs will be uploaded on the exam portal of NIPER. The result will be displayed on the website itself. The link to the Master’s for Science and MBA and Ph. D. on the same page will also be provided. Candidates can check the result from the direct link which will be provided above.
Result for Master’s programs & Ph. D. programs
Accessing the Result
- The Result of Master’s programme will be found in the “Result for the Master’s programme” link. Upon opening of the page, the candidates will have to click on “NIPER JEE-2020 Result for Masters for Science” link or “ NIPER JEE Result for MBA” link.
- A combined list and various category wise list will be present on the opened page. The category wise list will include lists for SC, ST, OBC, PH, and KM categories (also sponsor category in case of MBA).
- The Overall Merit list will contain Roll number, Application number, Name, Category and Overall Rank. The name of the candidates will be present in the descending order of their over all rank.
- The Category Merit Lists will contain Roll number, Application number, Name, Overall Rank and Category Rank.
- The Result for Ph. D. programs will be found in the “Result for the Ph.D” link.
Two subject wise merit lists will be released in case of Ph. D. programs. The first merit list will contain names of those candidates who would be eligible for the interview. The second merit list will be based on the marks of the written test and performance in the interview. The students in the second merit list will be counseling and the counseling will take place subject wise.
Candidates whose names will appear on the merit list will be called for counseling. Candidates will be divided in different groups based on their overall ranks. The groups will then be allotted different dates and time for counseling.
Documents to be Submitted
The candidates will be required to submit the following documents in original and a set of photocopies of these certificates at the time of counselling/ group discussion and interview, failing which, the candidature shall be summarily rejected:
- NIPER JEE 2020 Application Form Printout (02 Copies)
- Matriculation Certificate as a proof of age and correct name.
- Mark sheets of all the semesters/years of the qualifying degree.
- GPAT/GATE/NET score card, wherever applicable.
- Admit card of NIPER JEE (on line test).
- Original Migration Certificate (Last Attended University/ Institute)
- Certificate of reservation, if applicable.
- Certificate of reservation and certificate of income (showing non‐creamy layer status of the OBC candidates as provided in OM No. 36033/3/2004‐Estt. (Res) dated 9th March, 2004 of the Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension or any subsequent order issued by the Government of India in this regard).
- Certificate of disability, if applicable
- Medical Certificate to be provided in the form given at Annexure‐1 in Information Brochure.
- Sponsorship certificate from the employer in case of Government/Industry sponsored candidates as per form attached at Annexure‐2 in Information Brochure.
- Documentary proof in support of the NRI status.
- Affidavit to be provided in the form of Undertaking provided at Annexure‐3 in Information Brochure.
- Undertaking to be given by the parents regarding ragging for their wards to abide by rules of the Institute to be given in the form given at Annexure‐4 in Information Brochure.
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card
- Affidavit to be provided in the form of Undertaking provided at Annexure‐8 in Information Brochure.
NOTE: All the documents required to be submitted should be self attested by the candidates.
The fee structure, on the basis of last year, is mentioned here. Candidates can check below for the same.
For M. S. (Pharm.); M. Pharm.; M. Tech.(Pharm.)
For M. B.A. (Pharm.)
Insofar, official details of NIPER JEE 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.