NIPER JEE 2018 Admit Card will be issued by National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research in or around 03rd week of June 2018. The Admit Card will only be downloaded from the official portal at niper.gov.in it shall be uploaded on candidate’s login account. To take a print of the hall ticket, login to your account using Application ID and Password as per dates specified at NIPER website. Niper 2018 Admit Cards will NOT be sent by post or any other medium. It shall be the sole responsibility of the candidates to keep on checking the availability of the admit card on the website as the entrance exam date draws near.
Those who get the admit card link on the page should ensure that they are taking more than 1 prin of their document. It was possible that one is misplaced. In that case, the other will come in handy. Admit card will inform you about the venue of the examination, date, time, etc. When the candidate is going to appear for the exam in or around 04th week of June 2018, also bring a printout of the downloaded Admit Card to the examination Center along with the original and valid photo identification. Remember NO photocopy/ scanned copy/ expired ID is permitted. It may be noted that candidate may carry one of the following IDs for validation process:- Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, College ID, Employee Identification Card, or Ration Card.
NIPER JEE 2018 Admit Card
Candidates will be allowed to download their admit card using their application id and password by 03rd week of June 2018. If the candidates are not able to locate their application id and other details, then please check your inbox for the mail sent to you by the officials while filling up the form.
|Admit card issue date||03rd week of June 2018|
|NIPER JEE Entrance Exam date||04th week of June 2018|
Download here – Link to download will be available at www.niper.ac.in.
General instructions for the candidates for NIPER JEE 2018 Admit Card
- The candidates must carry the NIPER JEE 2018 Admit Card along with a photo and a valid id proof to be on the safe side.
- The applicants must check the details of the venue printed on the NIPER JEE 2018 Admit Card.
- The candidates must report at least thirty minutes prior the commencement of the exam.
- The individuals will be responsible for their own belongings.
- The candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after the exam has commenced.
- Exam will be held in ONLINE mode.
- No candidate can leave the exam hall before the time expires.
- In case, a student is found misbehaving, or found using any unfair means to answer the questions, he/she shall be disqualified from giving the test.
Steps to download the admit card
- Visit the official website at niper.gov.in
- Enter the Application Id and Password
- Download the admit card and save the file for carrying it to the exam hall
Details printed on the NIPER JEE 2018 Admit Card
The admit cards has all the essential information a candidate might require while he is preparing his documents to be brought along on the day of the examination. It has the following details
- Candidate’s name
- Test centre details
- The Address of the venue
- Duration of the exam
- Timings of the exam- the timings are mentioned so that the student can plan his arrival time early.
What to carry in the exam centre
- NIPER JEE 2018 Admit card
- Valid id proof- Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, College ID, Employee Identification Card, or Ration Card.
The exam was conducted n the following cities last year, this year as well it is expected that the exam will be held in the following cities:- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Pune and Thiruvananthapuram.
Insofar, details of NIPER JEE 2018 Admit Card have not been announced. Information given on this page is as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research releases NIPER JEE 2018 brochure, details will be updated here.