NIPER JEE 2020 Application Form: NIPER JEE 2020 is going to be conducted on September 28, 2020. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research had extended the last date to submit the application form of NIPER JEE 2020. The interested candidates can fill the application form online through the website of NIPER, Ahmedabad, i.e, niperahm.ac.in. To apply for the exam, it is mandatory to register and create an account first. The candidates are required to pay an application fee after submission of the application form. Check more details about NIPER JEE 2020 Application Form by scrolling down.
– The online option to edit the exam city preference will be opened until September 02, 2020. Scroll down to check the notice.
– NIPER JEE 2020 is going to be conducted on September 28, 2020.
NIPER JEE 2020 Application Form
The candidates cannot submit the application form via any other mode. All the dates regarding the application form have been announced. Go through the schedule table provided below to know dates of important events regarding NIPER JEE 2020 Application Form.
|Online registration begins on||01 Apr 2020|
|Online registration ends on|
|Change Exam Center||29 –|
|Admit card issue date|
|NIPER JEE Entrance Exam|
Application Process Over…..
NIPER JEE 2020 New Exam Date Notice
NIPER Joint Entrance Examination 2020 has announced the new exam date, which is September 28, 2020. Check the official notice from below.
Click here to check the above notice.
NIPER JEE 2020 Change Exam Center
Candidates can change the exam center as their preference and it will be open up to September 02, 2020. Check the official website announcement details are given below the image.
Click here to download the Notice
NIPER JEE 2020 Application Form Last Date to Apply
Application submission deadline for NIPER JEE 2020 has been extended. Check the official notification below.
Click here to download application extension notice.
NIPER JEE 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for NIPER JEE 2020 is provided below. Candidates can check for the same.
For Master Courses
Option-1: For M.S. (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm./ M.Tech. (Pharm.)
- Gen/OBC/PH/NRI Rs. 3000/-
- SC/ST Rs. 1500/-
Option-2: For M.B.A.(Pharm.)
- Gen/OBC/ PH Rs. 3000/-
- SC/ST Rs. 1500/-
Option-3: For both of the above streams viz. M.S. (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm./ M.Tech. (Pharm.) & M.B.A. (Pharm.)
- Gen/OBC/PH/NRI Rs. 4000/-
- SC/ST Rs. 2000/-.
For Ph.D Course
- General/OBC/PH Rs. 3000/-
- SC/ST Rs. 1500/-
Mode of Application Fee Payment: One can pay the fee using an online payment mode such as a credit/debit card, net-banking etc.
Image Specifications for NIPER JEE 2020 Application Form
It is necessary for the applicants to provide their signature and photograph at the time of filling the online application form for NIPER JEE 2020. Go through the instructions provided below before uploading the photograph and signature.
Photograph Requirements: Pay attention to upload a good quality photograph. Poor quality of the photograph leads to rejection of application, without any refund of the application fee. The Admit card will be printed with the photograph submitted while applying.
- The photograph must be in colour and must be taken in a professional studio. Photograph taken using a mobile phone and other self‐composed portraits are NOT acceptable.
- The photograph must be taken in a white or very light background.
- Photo must be taken after January 01, 2020.
- In the photograph, the face should occupy about 50% of the area, and with a full‐face view looking into the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible.
- If one normally wears spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in the photo.
- Do not wear spectacles of the glasses with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
- The photo must be in a JPEG format and size of this photo must not be more than 300 KB.
- Please draw a rectangular box of size 2cm × 7cm (Height x Width) on an A4 white paper.
- Put signature with black or dark blue ink pen on white background
- Get the signature digitally image scanned by a professional using a scanner, and get the image cropped to the box by the professional.
- Only JPEG image formats are accepted.
- Size of this signature file must not be more than 300 KB.
- Photographs of the signatures taken using a mobile phone are not acceptable and can result in disqualification of the application without any refund of the fee.
Things/Documents Needed to Fill NIPER JEE 2020 Application Form
Before getting down to fill the application form for the entrance exam, candidates are advised to keep the following things/information ready.
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents name, etc.).
- Address for Communication (including PIN code)
- Eligibility degree details ( Marks , College address, Postal Code)
- GPAT / GATE/ NET Rank and Score
- Bank Account details
- Aadhaar number
- Choice of examination centre
- High-quality scanned copy of photograph
- Good-quality scanned copy of signature
- Scanned copy of GPAT/GATE/NET as a PDF
NIPER JEE 2020 Application Procedure
The application form can only be filled and submitted online on the official website. Follow the steps described below to apply online without any hassles.
Step 1: Use the direct link to register provided above on this page to access the registration page.
Step 2: Fill basic details in the NIPER JEE 2020 Registration Form to create an account.
Step 3: Next, the candidates have to login using the username and password. Direct link to login portal is also provided above.
Step 4: After successful login, candidates can fill NIPER JEE 2020 Application Form. Provide all the details: Personal, Educational, Correspondence, Communication etc. in the form.
Step 5: Upload scanned images as per the specifications.
Step 6: Finally, pay the application fee online using a prescribed mode of payment.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.