NIPER JEE 2020 is a standard test that is conducted by the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research to determine admissions into Master level courses in the field of Pharmacy. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research will release the application form in online mode on its official website. The procedure to apply involves registering in online mode. Candidates have to provide certain details such as:- Personal information, Address for Communication, Eligibility degree details, GPAT/GATE/NET Rank and Score, Choice of examination Center, a High-quality image candidate’s photograph and signature, etc. after getting registered, the candidates will pay the fees in online mode or offline mode. Candidates will be allowed to choose one option out of multiple options. Select a suitable option and pay the fees.
NIPER JEE 2020 Application Form
After filling the form in online mode and paying the fees, take a printout of the Registration form, put your signatures at the bottom of the form and attach the necessary documents. Send the form to the officials on the prescribed address. The Institute will not be held responsible for any loss or delay in postal receipt. Registration form received after the last date will not be accepted. Therefore, all the documents are required to be submitted properly tied together. Incomplete forms which are not properly submitted will not be accepted. No correspondence/ inquiry in this regard will be entertained.
|Online registration begins on||First Week of Apr 2020|
|Online registration ends on||Last Week of May 2020|
Apply Online: The NIPER JEE 2020 Application Form will be released on the official website i.e., www.niper.nic.in
The application fee for NIPER JEE 2020, on the basis of last year, is provided below. Candidates can check for the same.
OPTION-1: Registration Fee For M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./ M.Tech. (Pharm.)
- Gen/OBC/PH/NRI Rs. 3000/-
- SC/ST Rs. 1500/-
OPTION-2: Registration Fee For M.B.A. (Pharm.)
- Gen/OBC/ PH Rs. 3000/-
- SC/ST Rs. 1500/-
OPTION-3: Combined Fee for both of above streams viz. M.S. (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm./ M.Tech. (Pharm.) & M.B.A. (Pharm.)
- Gen/OBC/ PH/NRI Rs. 4000/-
- SC/ST Rs. 2000/-.
Special Note- Net‐banking login and password to make the application fee payment via online net‐banking mode. In case you are making the payment through debit card/credit card have the following information like debit card/credit card number, password, CVV number ready with you.
NIPER JEE 2020 Application Procedure
Applicants can register online on the official website as per instructions given on the website. You are required to read the instructions given carefully.
Registration: You must first register yourself on clicking the link (Go to Registration/Login for NIPER Joint Entrance Examination 2020 either Masters or PhD), by providing a valid e‐mail address and mobile number. Choose the email id which you access frequently, as all communications to you from the NIPERAhmedabad Office will be sent to this address (DO NOT USE ANYBODY ELSE’S e‐mail ADDRESS).
Data Required Before Filling Registration form Online: Before you login to portal using Application ID and Password, keep the following information ready:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, your personal mobile number, parents name, etc.).
- Address for Communication (including PIN code)
- Eligibility degree details ( Marks , College address, Postal Code)
- GPAT / GATE/NET Rank and Score
- Choice of examination Centre
- High quality image of your photograph
- Good quality image of your signature
- Scan copy of GPAT/GATE/NET as a PDF.
- Your Net‐banking login and password to make the application fee payment via online mode. In case you are making the payment through debit card/credit card have the following information like debit card/credit card number, password, CVV number ready with you.
Photograph and Signature Requirements: The Online Application Processing System requires that your photograph and signature be uploaded electronically at the time of submitting your application. Uploading photograph or signature that does not meet the specifications can result in the disqualification of the application without any refund of the application/registration fee, without any intimation.
Photograph Requirements: Please pay attention to upload good quality photograph. Poor quality of the photograph submitted will lead to rejection of your application, without any refund of the application fee. The Admit card will be printed with the photograph you submit.
- The photograph must be in color and must be taken in a professional studio. Photograph taken using a mobile phone and other self‐composed portraits are NOT acceptable.
- The photograph must be taken in a white or a very light background.
- In the photograph, the face should occupy about 50% of the area, and with a full‐face view looking into the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible.
- If you normally wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses or by removing the glasses for the photo shoot.
- You must not wear spectacles of the glasses with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
- Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and size of this photo should not be more than 70 KB.
- For your own benefit it may be prudent not to intentionally change your facial features or hair style as in the photograph until the day of examination.
- Please draw a rectangular box of size 2cm × 7cm (Height x Width) on an A4 white paper.
- Put your signature with black or dark blue ink pen on white background
- Get the signature digitally image scanned by a professional using a scanner, and get the image cropped to the box by the professional.
- Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
- Size of this signature file should not be more than 70 KB.
- Photographs of the signatures taken using mobile phone are not acceptable, and can result in disqualification of the application without any refund of the fee.
Insofar, official details of NIPER JEE 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.