National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research will start accepting the applications in online mode on its official website at niper.gov.in. The application process is expected to start from 02nd week of May 2018. The procedure to apply involves registering in online mode. Candidates will have to provide certain details such as:- Personal information, Address for Communication, Eligibility degree details, GPAT/GATE/NET Rank and Score, Choice of examination Center, a High quality image candidate’s photograph and signature etc. after getting registered, the candidates will pay the fees in online mode or offline mode. Candidates will be allowed to choose one option out of multiple options. Select the suitable option and pay the fees.
After filling the form in online mode and paying the fees, take a printout of the Registration form, put your signatures at the bottom of the form and attach the necessary documents. Send the form to the officials on the prescribed address. The Institute will not be held responsible for any loss or delay in postal receipt. Registration form received after 01st week of June 2018 will not be accepted. Therefore, all the documents are required to be submitted properly tied together. Incomplete forms which are not properly submitted will not be accepted. No correspondence/ inquiry in this regard will be entertained.
NIPER JEE 2018 Application Form
The table below indicates the tentative schedule based on which the events related to NIPER JEE 2018 Application Form might be conducted. This data is based on the data taken from previous year official sources. As soon as as there is any news on the NIPER JEE Application Form we will update this page.
|Online registration begins on||02nd week of May 2018|
|Online registration ends on||04th week of May 2018|
|Final dates to pay the fees||04th week of May 2018|
|Last date of receipt of filled registration slips||01st week of June 2018|
Apply here – Link to apply will be available at www.niper.ac.in.
Registration Fee for Option 1 for applying for M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./ M.Tech. (Pharm.)
- Gen/OBC/KM/PH- Rs. 2000/‐
- SC/ST- Rs. 1000/‐
Registration Fee for Option 2 for applying for M.B.A. (Pharm.)
- Gen/OBC/KM/PH- Rs.2000/‐
- SC/ST- Rs.1000/‐
Registration Fee for Option 3 for applying for M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./ M.Tech. (Pharm.) & M.B.A. (Pharm.)
- Gen/OBC/KM/PH-Rs. 2500/‐
- SC/ST- Rs. 1500/‐
Special Note- Net‐banking login and password to make the application fee payment via online net‐ banking mode. In case you are making the payment through debit card/credit card have the following information like debit card/credit card number, password, CVV number ready with you.
NIPER JEE 2018 Application Procedure
Applicants shall register online on the official website at www.niper.gov.in as per instructions given on the website. You are required to read the instructions given carefully. The online application process shall commence on 02nd week of May 2018, and will be accessible till 04th week of May 2018.
A candidate must first get registered online. For this purpose, you would have to reach the official website and click the tab New Registration/ Login for NIPER Joint Entrance Examination 2018. You have to indicate your desired course from Masters or PhD. Then proceed to register by entering your valid‐ email address and Mobile number. Ensure that the email address and mobile number with which you register is kept active until the admission process is completed. You will get your Application id and password on your registered email id and mobile number. Login again complete the registration form.
- Personal Information- name, date of birth, your personal mobile number, parent’s name etc.
- Address for Communication- also include PIN code
- Eligibility degree details- Marks, College address, Postal Code etc.
- GPAT/ GATE/NET Rank and Score
- Choice of examination Center
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
- Scan copy of GPAT/GATE/NET as a PDF.
Instructions for uploading photograph
As part of the application form, the candidates are required to upload scanned images of their Photograph and Signature in the specified manner. You will upload these images electronically at the time of submitting your application. If the images do not match the required specifications, it may result in disqualification of the candidate. Candidate will not be entitled to any kind of refund of fees.
- The photograph you are going to upload must be a recently taken colored photograph taken in a professional studio. The image taken using a mobile phone and other self‐composed portraits may not be acceptable.
- Ensure that the photograph is clicked with white background taken after 01st Jan 2018.
- Your face should be visible clearly. The whole of the face should cover about 50% of the area, and with a full‐face view looking straight into the camera.
- The main features of the face must not be covered. Remove any head hair, cloth, shadow. Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible.
- Accepted format is .jpeg
- File size- not more than 50 KB.
- You need to draw a rectangular box of size 2 cm × 7 cm (Height x Width) on an A4 white paper.
- Then put your signatures on this sheet using black/ blue ink pen on white background.
- Now get this sheet scanned by a professional using a scanner and get the size of the image adjusted if it is not as per specifications.
- Format accepted- Jpeg
- File Size- not more than 50 KB.
Sending the form
After completing the form and uploading the necessary documents, the candidates may have to send the entire application form to the registered authority. However, the form without these documents will not be entertained. The form must be submitted before 01st week of June 2018.
Documents to be sent along
(i) Copy of award letter pertaining to GPAT/ GATE/ NET etc.
(ii) Sponsorship certificate from Industry/ Government sponsored candidates.
Insofar, details of NIPER JEE 2018 Application Form have not been announced. Information given on this page is as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research releases NIPER JEE 2018 brochure, details will be updated here.