CMAFFU 2020 – Farm Universities of Karnataka conducts a common entrance examination for admission to Master’s/ Doctoral degree programs in Farm Universities, namely UAS Dharwad, UAS Raichur, UAS Bangalore, UAS Bagalkot, and UAS Shivamogga. Candidates can choose maximum 2 preferred streams for admission to master’s degree programs and one subject for doctoral degree program based on the eligibility criteria stated by the university. The candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date submission. For more information about CMAFFU 2020, candidates can check the information given below.
– KFU – CMAFFU has released the final answer key of PGCET 2020 and the result will publish soon. Scroll down to check it.
– CMAFFU has revised the fee structure for PG and Ph.D. courses. Scroll down to check it.
The entrance exam is conducted for 75 min with only MCQ type questions. Candidates can check below some important dates related to CMAFFU 2020.
|Commencement of online application|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|Last date to pay the application fees|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket|
CMAFFU 2020 Answer Key
KFU – CMAFFU PGCET 2020 answer key has been released online at pg-admission.kar.nic.in. It has released for both Masters degree and doctoral degree programmes a few days after the exam are conducted. Answer key contains all the correct answers of questions asked in the entrance exam. Candidates should check their question id and accordingly download the answer key for that particular question paper. The direct link to check the answer key is provided below.
Final Answer Key: Click here to check the KFU – CMAFFU PGCET 2020 Answer Key.
CMAFFU 2020 Application Form
The application form for CMAFFU 2020 has released in online mode. It is compulsory for candidates to fill the application form and submit it on time to appear in the entrance exam. Candidates have to choose their preferred stream at the time of filling out the application form. Once the application form is submitted the preference cannot be changed. Candidates should provide the accurate Email Id, Aadhar number, and permanent address as all the communication regarding the counseling will be done on the same email id. Before submitting the application form candidates have to pay the application fees Rs. 2000 for General Category and Rs 1000 for SC/ST category candidates.
Apply Online: Click here to apply for CMAFFU 2020 Application Form
Documents need to upload:
- Candidate’s photo, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and father’s / mother’s / guardian’s signature should be in jpg/jpeg format only and size should not be more than 40KB each
- Photo image dimensions should be 3.5 cm width x 4.5 cm height only
- Signature and left-hand thumb impression image dimensions should be 3.5 cm width x 1.5 cm height only
- All the documents should be in pdf format and size should not be more than 400KB each (scan quality range 200 to 300 dpi)
- Applications with blurred/improper images and documents will be rejected
CMAFFU 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria for admission to masters degree programme and for in service candidates who seek admission in masters degree programme
- Candidate should have a bachelor degree with a minimum of 6.5 OGPA from any recognized Agricultural/ Horticultural university or deemed university accredited by ICAR. For SC/ST candidates minimum OFPA is 6.0.
- Candidate has to produce character and conduct certificate issued by the dean of the constituent colleges of their farm universities.
- Candidate should have passed bachelor’s degree programme from any ICAR accredited Farm University in Karnataka. Horanadu/ Gadinadu Kannadigas should possess a degree from an Agricultural/ Horticultural university or any deemed university accredited by ICAR from the eligible geographical region as per GoK orders.
Eligibility for inservice candidates
- Only 3 farm managers under in service quota will be admitted at UAS Raichur
Eligibility criteria for candidates seeking admission in doctoral degree programs
- A masters degree in equivalent subject or an equivalent qualification from an Agricultural/ Horticultural university or any deemed university accredited by ICAR with a minimum OGPA of 2.50/4.00 (Trimester system). For SC/ST Candidates the minimum OGPA IS 2.00/4.00
- Horanadu/ Gadinadu Kannadigas should possess a degree from an Agricultural/ Horticultural university or any deemed farm university accredited by ICAR from the eligible geographical region and will be admitted as per GoK orders.
- Candidates who have studied under the Trimester system and are seeking admission IN doctoral degree programmes are required to compulsorily submit the equivalent marks certificate (master’s degree) obtained from their respective universities
Eligibility for inservice candidates
- Only 10 teachers/ scientists (Five from other participating Farm Universities and five from parent Farm University) will be admitted under service quota for each of the 5 farm universities.
CMAFFU 2020 Admit Card
Admit card for CMAFFU 2020 will be released in online mode. Candidates can download the admit card from the website of common pg admissions (pg-admission.kar.nic.in). Admit card is a very important document and it is compulsory for candidates to bring the admit card at the exam center along with a valid photo Id proof. Admit card acts a student verification card at the exam centre. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
CMAFFU 2020 Result
The result for CMAFFU 2020 will be released in online mode. Candidates can check the result of entrance exam through (https://pg-admission.kar.nic.in/). On the basis of the result a merit list will also be announced on the website itself. No separate intimation will be set to the candidates regarding declaration of the result or announcement of the merit list.
CMAFFU 2020 Mode of Admission
The merit list will be prepared on 2 basis.
(i) Weightage for performance in qualifying degree : 50 per cent
(ii) Weightage for performance in Entrance Examination : 50 per cent
Total = 100
Special category candidates
- Seats reserved for special category are on the basis of university intake
- 2.5 % of the seats are reserved for children of Ex-servicemen (EXS), Defense Personnel (DEF).
- 5 % of the seats are reserved for differently abled/ PH category
CMAFFU 2020 Fee Structure
CMAFFU has revised the fee structure for PG and Ph.D. courses. The selected candidates shall have to pay the fees as provided below. Candidates have to pay the fee through the online transfer facilities. Check the revised fee structure from below link.
Fee Structure: Click here to check the CMAFFU PGCET 2020 Revised Fee Structure.
About Farm University
The Government of Karnataka under the universities of Agricultural Science Act 2009as amended in 2012 established 5 farm universities with a view to impart quality agricultural education in Karnataka.
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Raichur
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Bagalkot
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Shivamogga
These universities have most of the master’s degree courses in common.
For getting the information about CMAFFU 2020 Admission Process, Download the Admission Notice.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.