Farm Universities of Karnataka has published official notification UAS, UHS, UAHS PG Common Admission 2018 for the academic year 2018-2019. Eligible candidates who want to admit in the five Farm Universities, namely, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bengaluru, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad; University of Agricultural Sciences, Raichur; University of Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences, Shivamoga; and University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot have many of the Masters degree & Doctoral degree courses in common, the eligibility for which, generally, is a Bachelor’s / Masters degree in any of the agricultural sciences from an agriculture University.
Candidates can check the complete information of UAS, UHS, UAHS PG Common Admission 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria and other criteria through this page below.
UAS, UHS, UAHS PG Common Admission 2018 – M.Sc Agriculture/Horticulture and PhD
Candidates seeking admission in above courses have to fill the Application form. Schedule for the UAS, UHS, UAHS PG Common Admission 2018 will be updated soon.
Application Form 2018
Candidates may apply ‘online’ along with requisite application fee (Rs.750 for SC/ST/candidates and Rs.1500 for others) by visiting websites of any participating Universities. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form. The direct link to fill the application form is also provided below.
- Rs.500 for SC/ST/Cat.I candidates and
- Rs.1,000 for others
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum OGPA of 6.50/10.00 or its equivalent from a recognized Agricultural/ Horticultural university or deemed university accredited by ICAR. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Cat-I, a minimum OGPA of 6.00/10.00 i.e., pass in bachelor’s degree is adequate.
- Candidate should produce character and conduct certificate issued by the Deans of the respective constituent colleges of their Farm Universities.
- Candidate should have passed bachelor’s degree programme from any ICAR accredited Farm University in Karnataka. Horanadu/ Gadinadu Kannadigas should possess a degree from an Agricultural/ Horticultural university or any deemed university accredited by ICAR from the eligible geographical region as per GoK orders.
Farm Universities of Karnataka will release Hall Ticket for the Exam to be held on Jul 2018 on the official website. Candidates will download their Admit Card from the official website OR through the link will be provided on this page by login into their account. Candidates with their qualifying degrees from Farm Universities outside Karnataka may opt for any centre of their choice. No separate intimation shall be sent to candidates regarding the date/ time of Entrance Examination.
The Entrance Examination centers are as below:
- Bangalore (UAS-B) Headquarters
- Dharwad (UAS-D) Headquarters
- Raichur (UAS-Headquarters
- Bagalkot (UHS-B) Headquarters
- Shivamogga (UAHS-S) Headquarters
Entrance Examination shall be conducted for master’s degree. Duration of Exam will be 75 min (10:00 to 11.15 a.m.) and (11:30 a.m. to 12.45. p.m.) for each stream with 100 marks MCQs.
UAS, UHS, UAHS PG Common Admission Test Result will be published by the officials. Candidates will be able to check their result by logging in using their credentials like UserID and Password.
No separate intimation shall be sent to candidates regarding the result of Entrance Examination.
Mode of Admission
Merit list shall be prepared based on the following criteria
- Weightage for performance in qualifying degree: 50 percent
- Weightage for performance in Entrance Examination: 50 percent
- Total: 100
- If the marks scored among candidates are same, then the OGPA in the qualifying examination shall be considered for determining the merit.
- Candidates should upload all the required documents before the stipulated last date for online submission and should produce all the originals during document verification at Headquarters of the respective Farm Universities.
- The provisionally selected candidates for master’s degree programme shall pay the prescribed fee on or before the last date specified and confirm the admission. Payment shall be made through online to the bank account number: 37614733846 favoring The COMPTROLLER, UAS, (CET CELL) RCR. payable at SBI UAS, campus branch, Raichur, IFSC: SBIN0010870
- The provisionally selected candidates should register the courses at their respective allotted colleges/ universities on or before the specified date of commencement of semester/ last dates as applicable.
For More information about UAS, UHS, UAHS PG Common Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.