Farm Universities of Karnataka conducts a common examination for admission to Master’s and Doctoral Programmes (2019-20). CMAFFU 2019 entrance exam is conducted for the admission of candidates in various Masters and Doctoral courses under five Farm Universities, namely, the UAS, Bangalore, UAS, Dharwad; UAS, Raichur; UHS, Bagalkot and UAHS, Shivamogga which have most of the master’s degree courses in common, the eligibility for which, generally is a bachelor’s/ master’s degree in any faculty/ discipline/ subject of farm science Universities. For more details regarding the CMAFFU 2019 go through the article below.
Candidates seeking admission in above courses have to fill the Application form. Schedule for the UAS, UHS, UAHS PG Common Admission 2019 is provided below.
|Commencement of filling and submitting online applications||28 May 2019|
|Last date for filling and submitting online applications||26 Jun 2019|
|Downloading of Admission/ Hall Tickets by candidates for Entrance Examination||01 Jul 2019|
|Conduct of PG Entrance Examinations
|Announcement of marks scored by candidates in the Entrance Examination|
|Last date for uploading scanned copy of OGPA card issued
27 Jul 2019
|Physical verification of candidate’s application and relevant documents by authorized staff:
01 – 05 Aug 2019
|Announcement of Merit List on the website||01 Sep 2019|
|For candidates seeking admission under Special category only:
||04 – 04 Sep 2019
05 Sep 201903 Oct 2019
|First round seat allotment processes:
02 – 03 Sep 2019
|Commencement of semester, last date for registration||16 Sep 2019|
|Second round seat allotment processes:
17 Sep 2019
|Third and final round seat allotment processes:
24 Sep 2019
|Final round seat allotment and Fee Payment only for special category (DEF/EXS; PH; NCC/NSS; Sports and Cultural) seats. This shall be done only at UAS, Bangalore||10 Oct 2019|
|Last date for registration to special category seats only allotted in Final round (Sl. No.)||14 Oct 2019|
Application Form 2019
Application form for CMAFFU 2019 has been released. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form. The direct link to fill the application form is also provided below.
Application Form: Click here to apply for the application form for CMAFFU 2019.
Application fee for CMAFFU 2019 is given below.
- ST/SC – Rs 850/-
- Cat-I candidates and for GM and other categories candidates – Rs 1700/
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum OGPA of 6.50/10.00 or its equivalent from a recognized Agricultural/ Horticultural university or deemed university accredited by ICAR. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Cat-I, a minimum OGPA of 6.00/10.00 i.e., pass in bachelor’s degree is adequate.
- Candidate should produce character and conduct certificate issued by the Deans of the respective constituent colleges of their Farm Universities.
- Candidate should have passed bachelor’s degree programme from any ICAR accredited Farm University in Karnataka. Horanadu/ Gadinadu Kannadigas should possess a degree from an Agricultural/ Horticultural university or any deemed university accredited by ICAR from the eligible geographical region as per GoK orders.
Farm Universities of Karnataka will release Hall Ticket for the Exam will be released on the official website. Candidates will download their Admit Card from the official website OR through the link will be provided on this page by login into their account. Candidates with their qualifying degrees from Farm Universities outside Karnataka may opt for any centre of their choice. No separate intimation shall be sent to candidates regarding the date/ time of Entrance Examination.
Mode of Admission
Merit list shall be prepared based on the following criteria
- Weightage for performance in qualifying degree: 50 percent
- Weightage for performance in Entrance Examination: 50 percent
- Total: 100
- If the marks scored among candidates are same, then the OGPA in the qualifying examination shall be considered for determining the merit.
- Candidates should upload all the required documents before the stipulated last date for online submission and should produce all the originals during document verification at Headquarters of the respective Farm Universities.
- The provisionally selected candidates for master’s degree programme shall pay the prescribed fee on or before the last date specified and confirm the admission. Payment shall be made through online to the bank account number: 37614733846 favoring The COMPTROLLER, UAS, (CET CELL) RCR. payable at SBI UAS, campus branch, Raichur, IFSC: SBIN0010870
- The provisionally selected candidates should register the courses at their respective allotted colleges/ universities on or before the specified date of commencement of semester/ last dates as applicable.
The answer key for Common PG Admission to Ph. D. degree programme and for Common PG Admission to Masters degree programme will be available on official Website once the exam is conducted. Answer key will contain the list of all correct answers of questions that were asked in CMAFFU 2019. CMAFFU 2019 Answer key
UAS, UHS, UAHS PG Common Admission Test Result will be published by the officials. Candidates can able to check their result by logging in using their credentials like UserID and Password. No separate intimation shall be sent to candidates regarding the result of Entrance Examination.
CMAFFU 2018 Answer key:
- Click Here to check the Key answers for Common PG Admission to Ph. D. degree programme.
- Click Here to check the Key answers for Common PG Admission to Masters degree programme.