PGIMER Paramedical 2022 – PGIMER has released the result Paramedical Admission on 24 August 2022 at pgimer.edu.in. The PGIMER Paramedical 2022 exam was conducted on 5 August. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Paramedical Entrance Exam (PGIMER Paramedical Entrance Exam) is a Institute level Paramedical entrance exam. It is for admission to B.Sc Paramedical and BPH courses in PGIMER. In order to appear in PGIMER Paramedical exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website pgimer.edu.in. Get here latest news on PGIMER Paramedical 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
PGIMER Paramedical 2022
About the exam: PGIMER Paramedical 2022 is short for Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Paramedical Entrance Exam. It is an Paramedical entrance exam at the Institute level. Organized by PGIMER, PGIMER Paramedical is for admission to B.Sc Paramedical and BPH courses.
Upload Qualifying Exam Marks: Click here to access the edit window to upload the qualifying exam marks.
PGIMER Paramedical 2022 Exam Date
The PGIMER Paramedical 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of PGIMER Paramedical Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||Jun 2022|
|Release of PGIMER Paramedical application form 2022||08 Jun 2022|
|Last date to apply at pgimer.edu.in||07 Jul 2022 (11:55 pm)|
|Edit Window Live||09 – 10 Jul 2022 up to 11:55 PM|
|PGIMER Paramedical admit card 2022 release date||—|
|PGIMER Paramedical 2022 exam date||05 Aug 2022|
9 am to 10.30 am for Various Paramedical
11 am to 12.30 P.M. for Bachelor of Public Health & B.Sc. Animation & Audio-Visual Creation) courses
|Uploading of qualifying exam marks from|
|PGIMER Paramedical 2022 result date and time|
|Date for submission of 10+2 pass certificate and marksheet by email [email protected] or by hand in Academic Section, PGIMER by qualified candidates||18 Aug 2022|
|1st Counselling (Physical at PGI, Chandigarh)||26 Aug 2022|
Candidates must keep checking pgimer.edu.in for any changes in the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Paramedical Entrance Exam dates.
PGIMER Paramedical 2022 Result
The result of PGIMER Paramedical 2022 is declared by the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research as per the result date and time decided by them.
- PGIMER Paramedical 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for PGIMER Paramedical 2022 is decided by PGIMER. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Paramedical Entrance Exam result is made available on the official website pgimer.edu.in.
- How to check PGIMER Paramedical 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website pgimer.edu.in and click on the relevant PGIMER Paramedical result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of PGIMER Paramedical 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a PGIMER Paramedical 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 16 Aug – PGIMER Paramedical 2022 Notice for Uploading the Qualifying Exam Marks
- 12 Aug – PGIMER Paramedical 2022 Notice for Uploading the Qualifying Exam Marks
PGIMER Paramedical Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the PGIMER Paramedical Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||PGIMER Paramedical 2022|
|Full Form||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Paramedical Entrance Exam|
|Exam Organizing Body||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)|
|Level of Exam||Institute Level|
|Type of Exam||Paramedical entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through PGIMER Paramedical||B.Sc Paramedical and BPH courses|
|Colleges in which admission is through PGIMER Paramedical||PGIMER|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||1.5 hours|
|Exam Centers||Chandigarh (Tricity), Ambala, Delhi (NCR), Bathinda (PB), Amritsar (PB.), Kangra (H.P.), Shimla (HP) & Dehradun (UK)|
|Types of Questions||Objective Type|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Class 12th|
PGIMER Paramedical 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of PGIMER Paramedical 2022 is issued by Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of PGIMER Paramedical admit card 2022 is as per decision of PGIMER. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the PGIMER Paramedical hall ticket at pgimer.edu.in.
- How to download PGIMER Paramedical admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Paramedical Entrance Exam, candidates need to access the PGIMER Paramedical 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
PGIMER Paramedical 2022 Syllabus
The PGIMER releases the syllabus of Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Paramedical Entrance Exam. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Paramedical exam. The PGIMER Paramedical syllabus is as follows.
PGIMER Paramedical 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of PGIMER Paramedical 2022 is as follows.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: PGIMER will hold the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Paramedical Entrance Exam as Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Type of questions: The questions will be Objective Type
- Duration: The exam will be of 1.5 hours.
- Language: The exam will be in English
PGIMER Paramedical 2022 Application Form
The application form of PGIMER Paramedical 2022 is released by PGIMER.
PGIMER Paramedical 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Paramedical Entrance Exam, candidates must first do registration at pgimer.edu.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for PGIMER Paramedical 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website pgimer.edu.in.
- Then do registration for the PGIMER Paramedical exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the PGIMER Paramedical 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the PGIMER Paramedical online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research.
- General /OBC/Sponsored Category: Rs. 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- SC/ST Category : Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD) Candidates are exempted from payment of fee
PGIMER Paramedical 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of PGIMER Paramedical exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after Class 12th.
Age limit – The age limit for PGIMER Paramedical exam is as follows.
For complete eligibility criteria, refer to official website pgimer.edu.in and information brochure.
Number of Seats
The tentative number of seats available for Paramedical courses for the September, 2022 session is given below. However, the number of seats may vary. Variation in seats, if any will be updated and displayed before the first counselling.
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for PGIMER Paramedical 2022 Latest News
FOR PARAMEDICAL COURSES ENQUIRY – 0172-2755569
For Technical Support-+91 9513044823
For Technical Support Email ID – [email protected]
Qs 1. What is PGIMER Paramedical exam?
Qs 2. How can I apply for PGIMER Paramedical 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Paramedical Entrance Exam for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit pgimer.edu.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for PGIMER Paramedical exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Paramedical Entrance Exam?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the PGIMER Paramedical exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is pgimer.edu.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.