PMNET Application Form 2020 will be released and available on the official website “www.bfuhs.ac.in”. Interested candidates can apply online before the last date, a direct link for the same will also be provided on this page for the ease of the candidates. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates get all the details related to PMNET Application Form 2020 here.
PMNET Application Form 2020
For appearing in Entrance Test candidates will have to fill the online admission application form and deposit the required fee. Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link, which is provided below. Candidates can also check the availability of application form from schedule provided below.
|Availability of Prospectus (Online)||Second Week of Jul 2020|
|Last Date for applying online||First Week of Aug 2020|
|Last Date for deposition of application fee||First Week of Aug 2020|
|Deposition of correction fee after locking the online application form||First Week of Aug 2020|
Application form: The PMNET Application Form 2020 will be released on the official website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in
Fee Required with Admission Application Form
- Rs. 5900/- for General Category and Rs.2950/- for SC categories only, including GST. (as per last year)
- Merely deposition of fee and filling of online application form will not entitle the candidate for claim of admission. The required printout of Admission Application form alongwith University copy of Bank challan and requisite documents should also be reached in the University within stipulated date and time, failing which no claim of the candidate will be considered. Fee once deposited will not be refunded/adjusted in any case.
How to Apply
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully check eligibility conditions and other important instructions.
- After online applying, candidate should have to deposit requisite fee in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using specified Bank Challan Form, which will be generated after applying online at University website i.e. http://www.bfuhs.ac.in. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode i.e. Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft etc.
- Date should be filled in the format of dd/mm/yyyy i.e. date/month/year.
- If result of B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing examination is not declared or candidate has reappear in this examination, he/she should have fill 0(zero) in the columns of marks.
- After filling of online admission application form, you will receive a Registration number and Password at your given mobile no and E-mail address.
- Registration number and Password is mandatory for further process, so keep it secret.
- You have to login to upload Photograph, Edit Application, Application Status and to change your password options.
- How to upload Photograph: To upload your photograph you have to login by entering your Registration No and Password. The size of photograph should not be more than 20KB. Candidate may use third party software i.e. http://www.shrinkpictures.com. to resize their photograph before uploading.
- Lock your Application: To get printout of your online application form you have to lock your application. Once you lock your application you will not be able to edit your application data, so be ensured that you have entered correct data particularly check your categories, DOB, qualifying examination marks etc.
- All unlock application forms locked automatically after the cutoff date and once Application form is locked it can’t be unlocked.
- There will be a check list at the end of second page of printed application form. Please make sure that all the relevant documents are attached with print out the application as mention in check list.
- Candidate can use A4 (25” x 30”) size envelope to send printout of application form complete in all aspects by stipulated date and time. The address for sending application form will be printed at the last of Application form and you have to paste it on the A4 size envelope.
- Candidates are advised to always Log out your application form when you are leaving the computer.
Note: Please fill your valid mobile no. and email address to receive information regarding your application form time to time in the form of SMS and Email. You will also receive your Registration no. and Password on your given mobile no and Email address.
Insofar, official details of BFUHS M.Sc Nursing PMNET 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.