The admit card of PPBNET 2020 for admission to Basic B.Sc nursing 2020 admission is available on the official website, i.e, bfuhs.ac.in or direct link is provided below. PPBNET 2020 is going to conduct on September 27, 2020. It is compulsory for all the candidates to bring the admit card to the exam center. Without admit card the candidate will not be admitted to enter the examination hall. You can check this article for information about PPBNET 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
Latest: PPBNET 2020 Admit Card is out now. Scroll down to access the link.
PPBNET 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidate shall not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the Admit Card inside the Examination Hall and not allowed to go outside the Examination Hall till the completion of the entire duration of time. The applicants can see the schedule given below for PPBNET 2020:-
|Date of Admit Card||22 Sep 2020|
|Date of PPBNET 2020||27 Sep 2020|
|Result Declaration||28 Sep 2020|
Download Admit Card: Click here to download PPBNET 2020 Admit Card.
Official Website: bfuhs.ac.in
How to Download PPBNET 2020 Admit Card?
In order to download the admit card for PPBNET 2020 the applicants may follow these steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot which is http://www.bfuhs.ac.in or they can click the direct link given on this page.
- Then candidates need to click on the link “Admit Card”.
- Candidates will require to enter their registration no. and password to download their PPBNET 2020 admit card.
- The admit card will be available on your screen to download.
- Candidates are advised to get a printout of the admit card to carry in the exam hall.
The Test shall have one paper consisting of questions in General Nursing and Midwifery. There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions. Each question will carry four marks, thus total marks will be 800 and language of question will be in English. The paper shall be of 3 hours duration and candidate will write exam with BLACK FINE TIP BALL PEN.
The test will be conducted at various centres in the cities. The exact name of the Cities, Institutions, Schools or Colleges will be informed by the University.
General Instruction to be follow in Examination Hall
- Candidates are required to reach the Test Centre at least 30 minutes before the start of test. If the candidates do not report in time they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the examination hall.
- The candidates must show, on demand, the Admit Card for entry in the examination hall. A candidate who does not bring the Admit Card issued by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, will not be admitted to the examination hall under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent. All candidates and invigilators shall be videographed at the examination centres.
- Candidates must find out and occupy their allotted seats after consulting the seating plan displayed at Examination Centre.
- A candidate who comes after 5 minutes of the commencement of the test shall not be permitted to take the test.
- A candidate shall not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the Admit Card inside the Examination Hall.
- Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculators, cellular phones, pagers or any other electronic devices the use/misuse of which would be adverse to the proper conduct of this Test shall not be allowed inside the Examination Hall. Any candidate in possession of these may be expelled from this Test.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or the Examination Room until the expiry of full time allotted for test. Candidates should not leave the Hall without handing over their Question Booklets and the OMR Response Sheets to the invigilator on duty.
- Candidates are advised to bring with them a card board or a clip board on which nothing should be written so that they have no difficulty in marking responses on the OMR Response Sheet even if the tables provided in the Examination hall do not have smooth surface.
- Smoking in the Examination hall during examination is strictly prohibited.
- Use of Electronic/Manual Calculator is strictly prohibited.
- The sheet at the end of the question booklet can be used for rough work. Rough work can also be carried out on the margin of Question Booklet.
- The candidates will start the question paper at 11.00 a.m. which will be announced by the invigilator.
- Candidates must read the instructions given on the Question Booklet and OMR Response Sheet before attempting to answer the questions.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.