PPBNET 2022 Admit Card: The admit card of PPBNET 2022 for admission to Basic B.Sc nursing 2022 admission is available on the official website, i.e, bfuhs.ac.in or direct link is provided below. PPBNET 2022 will be going to conduct as per schedule. It is compulsory for all the candidates to bring the admit card to the exam center. Without admit card the candidate will not be admitted to enter the examination hall. You can check this article for information about PPBNET 2022 Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
PPBNET 2022 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidate shall not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the Admit Card inside the Examination Hall and not allowed to go outside the Examination Hall till the completion of the entire duration of time.
Download Admit Card: Candidates can download PPBNET 2022 Admit Card as per schedule from Official Website i.e. bfuhs.ac.in
also check, PPBNET 2022 Result
PPBNET 2022 Admit Card Overview
|Exam Name||PPBNET 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|Login credentials needed to download the admit card||registration no. and password|
|Details in Admit Card||Candidate’s name|
Date of birth
Date of entrance test
Candidate’s photograph and signature
Time of examination
Instruction to be followed on the exam day
|How to carry admit card||Printout of the admit card|
PPBNET 2022 Admit Card Important Dates
The applicants can see the schedule given below for PPBNET 2022
|Date of Admit Card||to be announced|
|Date of PPBNET 2022||to be announced|
|Result Declaration||to be announced|
How to Download PPBNET 2022 Admit Card?
In order to download the admit card for PPBNET 2022 the applicants may follow these steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot which is bfuhs.ac.in or they can click the direct link given on this page.
- Then candidates need to click on the link “Admit Card”.
- Candidates will require to enter their registration no. and password to download their PPBNET 2022 admit card.
- The admit card will be available on your screen to download.
- Candidates are advised to get a printout of the admit card to carry in the exam hall.
- The Test shall have one paper consisting of questions in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each question will carry four marks, thus total marks will be 800 and language of question will be in English.
- The paper shall be of 3 hours duration and candidate will write exam with BLACK FINE TIP BALL PEN.
The test will be conducted at various centres in the cities. The exact name of the Cities, Institutions, Schools or Colleges will be informed by the University.
also check, PPBNET 2022 Application Form
General Instruction to be follow in Examination Hall
- Candidates are required to reach the Test Centre at least 30 minutes before the start of test. If the candidates do not report in time they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the examination hall.
- The candidates must show, on demand, the Admit Card for entry in the examination hall. A candidate who does not bring the Admit Card issued by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, will not be admitted to the examination hall under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent. All candidates and invigilators shall be videographed at the examination centres.
- Candidates must find out and occupy their allotted seats after consulting the seating plan displayed at Examination Centre.
- A candidate who comes after 5 minutes of the commencement of the test shall not be permitted to take the test.
- A candidate shall not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the Admit Card inside the Examination Hall.
- Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculators, cellular phones, pagers or any other electronic devices the use/misuse of which would be adverse to the proper conduct of this Test shall not be allowed inside the Examination Hall. Any candidate in possession of these may be expelled from this Test.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or the Examination Room until the expiry of full time allotted for test. Candidates should not leave the Hall without handing over their Question Booklets and the OMR Response Sheets to the invigilator on duty.
- Candidates are advised to bring with them a card board or a clip board on which nothing should be written so that they have no difficulty in marking responses on the OMR Response Sheet even if the tables provided in the Examination hall do not have smooth surface.
- Smoking in the Examination hall during examination is strictly prohibited.
- Use of Electronic/Manual Calculator is strictly prohibited.
- The sheet at the end of the question booklet can be used for rough work. Rough work can also be carried out on the margin of Question Booklet.
- The candidates will start the question paper at 11.00 a.m. which will be announced by the invigilator.
- Candidates must read the instructions given on the Question Booklet and OMR Response Sheet before attempting to answer the questions.
PPBNET 2022 Admit Card FAQ’s
Ans. For admission to PPBNET 2022, Candidates need to appear in the Entrance Examination.
Ans. There shall be no negative marking for wrong/ unanswered answers. Each correct response shall be scored 4 mark.
Ans. No, candidates need to download the same from the official website only.
Insofar, official details of PPBNET 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official website: bfuhs.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.