PPBNET 2020 Result for BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test – Result for PPBNET 2020 is available online at bfuhs.ac.in. It is available in PDF format. Candidates who will qualify the exam will then called for counselling process and notice regarding same will be uploaded on official website. The selection will be made on the basis of the score of the entrance test. All the eligible students have to be present at the time of counselling, if any candidates fail to attend the counselling then the admission for that candidate will be cancelled. For more details about the PPBNET Result 2020 candidates can check this page.
Latest: PPBNET 2020 Counselling has been started. Get the links from below.
PPBNET 2020 Result for BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
After evaluation of all the answer sheet the result is prepared and made available on the official website. The expected schedule for declaration of PPBNET 2020 result is given here, candidate can refer this.
|Date of PPBNET-2020||27 Sep 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||28 Sep 2020|
|First Round Counselling Schedule|
|All PPBNET Candidates Submit Online||29 Sep – 02 Oct 2020|
|Allotment of seats as per merit cum||05 Oct 2020|
|Candidates, to whom seats will be allocated, will report to the college for|
joining, checking of documents/eligibility, Medical Checkup and deposit fee
through online payment gateway available at University website.
|08 Oct 2020|
|Colleges will submit List of candidates who not reported to the|
college/ineligible candidates/candidates who surrendered their seats after
their Joining through email at [email protected]
|12 Oct 2020|
|Second Round Counselling Schedule|
|Display of vacancy position||14 Oct 2020|
|Online applications are invited on the basis of qualifying examination||15 – 20 Oct 2020|
|All PPBNET Candidates Submit Online||21 – 24 Oct 2020|
|Allotment of seats as per merit cum preferences given by candidates||27 Oct 2020|
|Candidates, to whom seats will be allocated, will report to the college for|
joining, checking of documents/eligibility, Medical Checkup and deposit
fee through online payment gateway available at University website
|31 Oct 2020|
Counselling: Click here to make a login for PPBNET 2020 Counselling.
Result: Click here to check PPBNET 2020 Result.
Official Website: bfuhs.ac.in
How to check PPBNET 2020 Result?
Candidates can check the result by following a step by step guide. The procedure to download the result is as follows.
- Step 1: Visit the official website to view the PPBNET 2020 Result.
- Step 2: Click on PPBNET 2020 Result.
- Step 3: Now you have to check the roll no., name, father name, marks obtained, etc in the list.
- Step 4: After that your result appears and you can download/ print results.
Declaration of PPBNET 2020 Result for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- The Result is declared on the basis of Rankwise, Roll No. wise and category wise. The Ranking can only based on the result of PPBNET-2020 Entrance Exam and shall not be valid for admission. This Ranking will be drawn to give an approximate idea to the candidate with regard to his/her relative position only based on PPBNET-2020.
- The result is declared as per the scheduled date. The result is available on the official website.
- The result so declared and Ranking so drawn may be made known to each candidate by an official gazette, copies of which shall be available at the office of the University.
- The gazette of the result may be available in the office of the University.
PPBNET Result 2020 Tie-breaking Criteria
Tie breaking is the condition in which two or more candidates score equal marks , then in this situation inter-se-merit is prepared as follows.
- Firstly, the candidate having higher percentage of aggregate marks calculated upto 3 decimal points in GNM .
- Candidate having higher percentage of marks calculated upto 3 decimal points in final GNM
- Candidate older in age.
PBNET 2020 Counselling
The university will conduct physical counselling for all the qualified candidates and the venue and timing details will be made available on the official website. All the candidates who are eligible for counselling have to be present at the time of counselling otherwise the admission will be cancelled. The counselling will be done on the basis of the merit list declared by the university. Counselling fee will be charged from each candidate by the University separately.
The selection shall be made on the following basis:
- From Amongst the entrance test qualified students on the basis of merit list,
- From amongst the Entrance test appeared students form the State of Punjab
- From amongst the bonafide residents of Punjab state on the basis of merit of qualifying exam
- If seats remain vacant then candidates from other states will also be considered on the basis of the qualifying exam.
Documents To Carry at the Time of PPBNET 2020 Counselling
At the time of counselling candidates need to carry the following documents, failure of which may lead to rejection from the counselling process. List of documents is provided below, candidates can check it for reference.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marskshet
- All GNM Mark Card
- RN/RM registration Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Punjab Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate issued by tehsildar, candidates belonging to SC/BC
PPBNET 2020 Reservation Policy
Some percentage of seats are reserved for candidates belonging to various categories to provide them a better pathway for their career. There are some specific codes for each category which has to be mentioned while fill up the application form. If candidate belong to more than one category then he/she have to enter respective code. Candidates can check the list of categories and codes in the information brochure. The reservation policy is according to last year information.
Reservation in Government Nursing Colleges:
|Backward Area/ Border Area (1% each)||2|
|Children/Grandchildren of terrorists affected personChildren/ Grandchildren of Sikh riot person||1|
|Wards of Defence Personnel||1|
|Wards of Punjab Police Personnel, Punjab Armed Police, Punjab Home Guard and Paramilitary Forces||1|
|Children/ Grandchildren of freedom fighters of Punjab||1|
Reservation in Private Institutes:
|Migrants from Jammu and Kashmir due to terrorist violence||1|
NRI Seats Status For PPBNET 2020
There are some seats reserved for NRI candidates in all Private Nursing College and All Govt. Nursing Colleges. Colleges shall be earmarked for the NRIs in the following order.
- Category I: NRI/Children of NRI who originally belong to Punjab
- Category II: NRI/Children of NRI who originally belong to Inidan State other than Punjab.
15% of all Private Nursing colleges and 7.5% of all Govt. Nursing colleges are for NRIs. Vacant seats under NRI quota will be offered to Foreign Nationals.
PPBNET is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences for admission into post basic B.sc nursing course in colleges affiliated to BFUHS. The exam takes place in pen paper mode and consists of questions from General Nursing and Midwifery. There are 200 questions in total of multiple choice type and carry 4 marks for each question. All the candidates who qualify the exam will be called for counselling. On the basis of the merit list, all the selections are made.
Baba Farid University of Health Science is one among 13 University of Health Sciences in the country. It has 5 faculties of various health sciences, has 149 affiliated colleges and about 35000 students are on roll with the University. In addition to the various courses pertaining to the health sciences, the University has unique distinction of running skilled courses in as many as 60 streams which shall develop human resources which is a great need of the society.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is the amount of counselling fee?
Ans. As per last year’s information amount of counselling fee is Rs. 3000/-
Q. How many seats are reserved for NRI candidates ?
Ans. 15% of all Private Nursing colleges and 7.5% of all Govt. Nursing colleges are for NRIs.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.