RPVT 2020 Application Form – RAJUVAS releases Applications for Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) 2020 Online on rajuvas.org, the official website. Applications are invited from desirous eligible candidates of Rajasthan Domicile only for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course. The online application form will be releasing on the 3rd week of March 2020. Interested and eligible Candidates must apply online with expected Application Fee of Rs. 2,600/- for all category candidates. Aspirants who have passed 10+2 exam from a recognised board. Candidates who register themselves for RPVT 2020 shall be issued with online admit card. For more details related to RPVT 2020 follow this article.
RPVT 2020 Application Form
The candidates are advised not to send the hard copy of Online submitted RPVT 2020 Application form by post to the RAJUVAS, Bikaner. However, they are advised to preserve it to be produced at the time of admission allotment counselling. Check out the schedule for all important events related to Application Form below :
|RPVT 2020 Application Form||Dates|
|Online application starts from||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of April 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form (with late fees)||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Application form correction||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Issuance of admit card||3rd week of May 2020|
|Date of Examination||1st week of Jun 2020|
Apply Here: Candidates can fill RPVT 2020 application form from as per schedule from rajuvas.org
RPVT 2020 Application Fee
To appear in RPVT-2020, the candidates will have to submit online application along with a successful final transaction of fee on the University website.
Application Fees for all categories: Rs. 2600/-
Late fees for all categories: Rs. 5200/-
Mode of Payment
Candidate can pay through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Netbanking
RPVT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the important eligibility criteria a candidate should consider before filling the application form:
Nationality: Candidate must be Indian national with Rajasthan Domicile.
Age Limit: Age limit will be recorded from the SSC mark sheet for checking the age eligibility.
Minimum Age: A person should be 17 years old before December 31, 2020.
Maximum Age: A candidate must be less than 25 years as on December 31, 2020 (for only General Category). Candidates belonging to the reserved category(SC/ST/OBC/MBC) will get 5 years of relaxation.
Education Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination/equivalent examination conducted by an Education Board/University/Council (duly recognized by the Rajasthan Board, CBSE, New Delhi) with not less than pass marks in each subject and not less than 50% marks in the aggregate(General category) of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology//Bio-technology. However, in the case of SC/ST/OBC/MBC candidates, minimum aggregate required is 47.5%. OR Any examination of a University/Education Board/ College/School in a foreign country recognized by the Academic Council as an equivalent for the purpose with good knowledge of English. Appearing students in class 12 in 2019 is also eligible for the exam if they produce documentary proof of passing the qualifying examination with the required percentage of marks as applicable to them and mentioned in aforesaid paragraphs
Person With Disability: If a candidate belongs to PWD category then he/she has to submit the Disability Certificate Medical Board, the Disability Certificate should be not more than three months old.
Note: In addition to application fee, the candidates will also have to pay service/processing charges along with service tax, as made applicable by respective bank/agency.
Mode of Application Fee payment : Mode of payment of application fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking only
Image Specifications for RPVT 2020 Application Form
|Photo||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||Jpeg, Bmp and Png|
|Signature||4.5 cm x 4.5 cm||Jpeg, Bmp and Png|
Candidates are advised to follow the following instructions while uploading Photo and Signature:
- The colored passport size photographs with white background indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph to be used for uploading on online
- Old photograph snapped before 01/01/2020 will not be accepted. Such application with old photograph will be rejected.
- Photograph should not have cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly.
- Black & White photographs, Polaroid, indistinct, doubtful photographs, old photograph damaged and forged photograph are not acceptable Applications
- If it is found that photograph affixed is fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seems to be manipulated or digitally edited, the application form of the candidate will be rejected
- Keep four identical passport size and one postcard size (4×6 inches) photographs as uploaded in RPVT-2020 online application form in reserve for subsequent uses at the time of entrance examination/ counselling.
- The candidates are required to upload their signature in running hand writing in the appropriate box given in the online Application Form. Writing full name in the Box in Capital letters would not be accepted as signature and the Application Form would liable to be rejected.
- Ensure that photograph and signature are uploaded in the respective fields.
How to Apply Online for RPVT 2020?
RPVT 2020 Online application form is divided into 4 parts or stages. To successfully registered for RPVT 2020 candidates have to fill details correctly in each field. Every step is mandatory if a candidate successfully submits an application form and forgets to submit the fee, then the form will not be accepted
Step 1 Enter Personal Information :
- Visit the official website and click on “New Registration” link.
- Registration for RPVT-2020 form will be opened which can be filled. Candidate should note down his/her User-ID/Registration No
- One your Application is displayed fill in your Personal details.
- After filling all the details, click on “PAY” button to submit the personal information.
- Now candidate should select the Transaction type and click on ‘Continue to Payment’ button.
- Now candidate can click on ‘Confirm’ button to confirm the payment.
- After successful payment,candidate will navigate to Confirmation Page with details of his/her Registration Number. On successful completion of Registration process of the candidate; he/she will receive an email with details of Candidate ID and Password.
Step 2 Add Qualification Details :
- After update of the Personal information, click on “Next Step” to navigate the “Qualification Details”.
- After filling of all the qualification details click on “Submit” button.
Step 3 Upload latest Photo, and clear Signature :
- Click on “Next Step” button to navigate the “Photo/Signature Upload” page
- Upload Candidates’s Photo and Candidate’s Signature in the prescribed Format
- Click on “Upload” button to upload the photo/signature. Click on to “Print Application”
Step 4 Print Application Details.
After completion of all details click on to “Print” link a “Registration Details Report” (In Pdf format) will be generated, which contains all the details of Personal information, Qualification details, candidate’s photo and candidate’s signature, Payment Details etc. This can be kept for personal record. For any future correspondence to this office, registration number should always be quoted.
Note : Verify application form details before final online submission. Once submitted the application form he/she can’t update their information in the application form later on. So, ensure that you have filled up the correct and complete information. Incomplete application forms are liable to be rejected. No correspondence in this regards will be entertained.
Details in RPVT 2020 Application Form
- Examination Degree
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mobile number
- Date of Birth
- Email id Adhaar Card number
- For Secondary Examination
- For 10+1 Examination
- For Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) / Equivalent
RPVT 2020 Application Form Correction
The candidates shall have the facility to make corrections/changes in the particulars whatever they have filled in their online application form before final submission of application form. However, after final submission of application form, genuine correction requests, if any, may be sent by the candidate through E-mail. This facility will be provided only to the candidates. Who have successfully submitted their online application forms along with successful transaction of fee as per prescribed date schedule. After this, no request for corrections in the application form will be entertained and the data entered in the application form by the candidate will be considered as final. Before final submission verify your application form twice.
RPVT 2020 Admit Card
The facility of downloading the admit card of RPVT 2020 shall be provided on the university website along with a format for affixing of Postcard size photograph. The candidates will have to download the admit card from his/her Login account. The admit card will bear all the relevant details. The candidates must carefully examine the admit card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein. If, any error is detected in downloaded admit card the same may be reported to Convener through E-mail for correction. The candidates should note that the admit card will not be sent to the candidate by post.
About RPVT 2020
Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2020 (RPVT) 2020 is conducted by The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner (RAJUVAS) For Admissions to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course in rajuvas constituent & permitted
affiliated private veterinary colleges. It is a pen paper based test conducted in offline mode. Admission of candidates to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course shall be made based on his/her standing in merit of RPVT-2020 examination.
About Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS)
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner is a newly constituted body corporate established under subsection (3) of section 1 of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Act, 2010. The College awards the undergraduate degree of B.V.Sc. &A.H. and offers M.V.Sc. course in 15 subjects, M.Sc. in one subject and Ph.D. by coursework in 12 disciplines. The University also has 75 institutes providing 2 years Diploma Programme in Animal Husbandry after 10+2 spread over whole Rajasthan producing about 3500 para-vets annually.RPVT 2020
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.