RULET 2019 Application Form – Rajasthan University has released the RULET 2019 Application form. Interested candidates have to submit their application for RULET 2019 before the last date. The application fee for RULET 2019 is Rs 2000/-. Students who want to pursue 5 year B.A LL.B course can fill the RULET 2019 application form. Candidates can apply the application form for RULET 2019 from the official website – www.uniraj.ac.in. Candidates having completed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks can apply.
RULET 2019 Application Form
Candidates must ensure that they submit the completed application form. Applications submitted incorrectly or incompletely will not be entertained. Have a look at the important dates for RULET 2019 from the table below.
|Availability of Application form||11 May 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|Exam Date||09 Jun 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for the application form of RULET 2019.
Official Website: www.uniraj.ac.in
RULET 2019 Application Fee
The RULET 2019 application form has to be submitted along with the payment of the application fee. The application forms submitted without the payment of the application fee will get rejected. Candidates can check the application fee for RULET from
- RULET 2019 Application Fee – Rs 2000/-
How to Apply for RULET 2019?
Candidates who want to apply for RULET 2019 examination can follow the below procedure.
- The Candidate is required to go to the Fill Application Form for RULET-2019 link at http://univraj.org/RULET2019 and complete the registration.
- During the registration, the candidate will be required to upload his/her photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression :
a) Photo Requirement:
- The photograph must be taken on or after 01 January, 2019.
- Don’t wear a cap or goggles while getting the photograph clicked. Candidates who wear spectacles regularly can put them on.
- Computer and Polaroid generated photographs will not be accepted.
- Image Size: 20KB-50 KB
- Acceptable file formats- JPG/GIF/BMP
b) Signature Requirement:
- Upload your Signature done by Black Marker Pen
- Image size: 10KB-30 KB
- Acceptable file formats – JPG/GIF/BMP
c) Thumb Impression Requirement:
- Upload your left hand thumb impression
- Image size: UPTO 100KB
- Acceptable file formats – JPG/GIF/BMP
- After successful registration, the candidate is required to submit the requisite entrance fee i.e. Rs. 2000/- (Two Thousand Only) online through UPI / payment gateway of ICICI Bank.
- No other mode of payment of fee shall be accepted.
- After the successful submission of the fee, the online payment invoice will be generated.
- The applicants are not required to deposit the hard copy of the online application form. However, they are advised to take the print of the invoice and the complete application form along with, for the purpose of counseling and their own reference.
Note: The candidates are advised to check and verify the application form before the final submission. No change in the application form is permissible after the final submission. Incomplete forms and forms without fee payment will be rejected without any correspondence.
Details to be Filled in the RULET 2019 Application Form
Students have to enter the below details in their application form. The details that have to be entered in the application form
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- State Domicile
- Mobile Number
- Previous school studies
- Education Qualification
Documents required for RULET 2019 Application Form
As the candidates fill the application form for RULET 2019, students will have to submit the documents as per the requirement of Rajasthan University. Candidates may take note of the below documents required for RULET 2019.
- RULET 2019 Application form
- Photocopy of mark sheet of XII examination
- Document of reservation (If the candidate belongs to the reserved category)
Eligibility Criteria for RULET 2019 Application Form
It is informed to the candidates that they will get to appear for RULET 2019 only if they match the eligibility criteria for RULET 2019 exam. Candidates must ensure that they match the below mentioned eligibility criteria if they are planning to fill RULET 2019 Application Form.
- Students need to have completed the 10+2 level of education.
- Candidates need to have at least 50% marks in 10+2.
- SC/ST candidates need to have at least 45% marks in 10+2.
RULET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who will properly fill and submit their application forms will be able to appear for RULET 2019 exam. Candidates will carry the admit card on the exam day and show it to the invigilator as and when asked. The invigilator will check the crucial details about the candidate mentioned on their admit card. Candidates not carrying the admit card on RULET 2019 exam will not be able to give the RULET 2019 exam.
Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test or RULET 2019 will be organized by Rajasthan University. The exam is conducted for admission to the 5 year LLB programme for University Five Year Law College and the affiliated institutes. Candidates have to submit their application form to appear for RULET 2019. The admission to the B.A LL.B programme will be on the basis of the marks scored by the candidate with added marks scored by the candidate in GD and PI.