RULET Application Form 2022 was released by RU. Students who wish to appear in Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test should fill and submit the RULET 2022 application form before the last date. Apply online at univraj.org from direct link here. To apply, first register for RULET, then fill details in application form, upload documents, and then pay fee. RULET is the University level Law entrance exam for admission to BA LLB in University Five Year Law College. The RULET application form 2022 date, link, how to apply, fees, documents required are as follows.
RULET Application Form 2022
Students must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form of RULET 2022.
Direct link for RULET application form 2022 – Candidates can apply online at univraj.org as per the schedule.
What next – You should download RULET Admit Card.
Study material for RULET 2022
RULET Application Form 2022 Last Date
Mark the start and last dates of RULET 2022 registration in your calendar. Do not wait for the last date to apply for Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test.
|Important Events of the RULET Application Form 2022||Dates|
|RULET Application Form 2022 Release Date||Jun 2022|
|RULET Application Form 2022 Last Date||Jul 2022|
RU may change the RULET application form dates at its own discretion. Keep checking univraj.org for all updates.
Candidates must pay RULET application fee as per RU guidelines – Rs. 2000
How to fill the RULET 2022 application form?
- The Candidate is required to go to the Fill Application Form for RULET-2022 link at http://univraj.org/RuletTest2022 and complete the registration.
- The candidate will be required to upload his/her photograph and signature :
a) Photo Requirement:
The photograph must be taken on or after 01 January, 2022.
Don’t wear a cap or goggles while getting the photograph clicked. Candidates who wear spectacles regularly can put them on.
Computer and Polaroid generated photographs will not be accepted.
Image Size: 20KB-50 KB
Acceptable file formats- JPG/GIF/BMP
- If the scanned photographs do not meet the above-mentioned criteria, the form will be rejected.
- If the photographs are found to be manipulated or digitally edited, the form will be rejected. This would be considered as use of unfair practices and would be dealt with according to the rules of unfair means.
- It is mandatory to carry an additional passport size photograph (including name and date of taking the photo) to the examination centre. It will be affixed on the attendance sheet.
b) Signature Requirement:
- Upload your Signature done by Black Marker Pen
- Image size: 10KB-30 KB
- Acceptable file formats – JPG/GIF/BMP
- The candidate will require to fill the personal details, category details, concession/ weightage details (if applicable), address, educational qualification(s) etc.
- After completion of this process, the candidate will require to upload the relevant document(s) / certificate(s) (only JPG/GIF/BMP files of maximum 300 kb allowed).
- After completion of form, the candidate is required to submit the requisite entrance fee i.e. Rs. 2000/- (Two Thousand Only) online through UPI / payment gateway of ICICI Bank.
- No other mode of payment of fee shall be accepted.
- After successful submission of fee the online payment invoice will be generated.
- The applicants are not required to deposit the hard copy of the online application form. However they are advised to take the print of the invoice and the complete application form along with them, for the purpose of admission and their own reference.
- Those candidates who applied for weightage/ concession (on the basi s of Sports/NCC/NSS/ other activities) are required to submit the hard copy of the application form alongwith all necessary original document(s) during office hours (i.e. 09:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.) at University Five Year Law College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur till July 15th, 2022.
- NO WEIGHTAGE / CONCESSION SHALL BE GIVEN TO ANY CANDIDATE WITHOUT SUBMITTING THE HARD COPY OF APPLICATION FORM AND RELEVANT DOCUEMENT(S).
The candidates are advised to check and verify the application form before final submission. No change in application form is permissible after the final submission. Incomplete forms and forms without fee payment will be rejected without any correspondence.
RULET Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Aspects of the RULET Application Form 2022||Details|
|Name of the Exam||RULET 2022|
|Full Form||Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||Rajasthan University (RU)|
|Event of RULET||Application Form|
|Type of Exam||Law entrance exam|
|Mode of RULET Application Form||Online|
|Official Website to fill RULET application form 2022||univraj.org|
|Application Fees||Rs. 2000|
|How to apply||(1) Go to univraj.org. (2) Then click RULET apply online link. (3) First do RULET registration by filling in basic details. (4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the RULET application form. (5) After that upload documents required. (6) Finally pay RULET fees.|
RULET 2022 Login
Once you apply online for RULET 2022, you get login details. You should keep your RULET login credentials safely. That is because you will need them for the following:
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for RULET Application Form 2022 Latest News
Official Website – https://www.uniraj.ac.in/
Qs 1. Is RULET 2022 application form released?
Ans. The application form of RULET 2022 is released by RU on the release date decided by them. Candidates must check univraj.org for release status.
Qs 2. Where should I apply for RULET 2022?
Ans. You need to apply for the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test at the official website univraj.org.
Qs 3. When, where, how to apply for RULET 2022 exam?
Ans. Candidates should apply for the RULET on any time between the release date and the last date. However it is best not to wait for the last date. One has to apply online at univraj.org. In order to apply, follow the steps to apply for Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test as prescribed by Rajasthan University (RU).
Qs 4. How to apply for RULET exam?
Ans. In order to submit your application for Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET) 2022, go to univraj.org. Read the information brochure, registration guidelines, and all RU issued other official instructions. Then follow the steps of Rajasthan University and do registration, submit application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.