RULET Sample Question Paper 2021 – Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET) is conducted by the Rajasthan University every year. The exam is conducted in the offline mode, in which applicants have to attempt 200 MCQ of 1 mark each. The exam is conducted for admission to B.A.LL.B (Hons.) 5 year course. Candidates who are aspiring to appear for RULET 2021 exam must practice the sample question paper before appearing the main examination. The sample question paper helps the candidate to know about the difficulty level, the exam pattern of the question paper and the types of the questions asked in the exam. To get complete information regarding RULET Sample question paper 2021 read the article below.
RULET Sample Question Paper 2021
Admission to RULET 2021 is done on the basis of merit in the written test and performance in personal interview. RULET sample question paper can give an idea of the marking scheme, distribution of questions and marks to the candidates who are aspiring to appear for the RULET 2021 exam. Thus, candidates are advised to practice the RULET sample question paper before the main exam.
RULET Sample Question Paper
The Admission Test paper shall consist of multiple choice questions. The question shall comprise test of language ability, legal reasoning, general knowledge, general science and social studies.
- Some friends …….. to meet me tomorrow:
(b) Have come
(d) Are coming
- Kalidas is __ Shakespeare of India.
(d) Any one of the above can be used
- What is the meaning of the idiom “To give the game away”
(a) To lose the game
(b) To give a walk-over in a game
(c) To reveal the secret
(d) To play the game badly
- Ab initio means
(a) From the very beginning
(b) High initiative
(c) Things done later
(d) Without initiative
- Alibi means
(a) Every where
(b) Else where
(c) No where
(d) Without any excuse.
- Which of the following is not a Fundamental right?
(a) right against discrimination
(b) right to life
(c) right to property
(d) right to constitutional remedies
- What is expansion of UNICEF ?
(a) United Nations International Childrens’Emergency Fund
(b) Union of National Integrity, Cultural & Educational Fund
(c) United Nations International Cultural & Economical Fund
(d) None of these
- Ozone layer in the atmosphere protects from:
(a) Ultra violet rays
(b) Infra red rays
(d) Poisonous gases
- Total number of medals won by India in Tokyo Paralympics:
- Which word does NOT belong with the others?
- Complete the series AMB, CLB, BKC, DJC, __
- The ratio 35 : 84 in simplest form is:
(a) 5 : 7
(b) 7 : 12
(c) 5 : 12
(d) none of these
RULET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for RULET 2021 is provided below.
The Syllabus of entrance test includes English Language, Legal Reasoning, Current Affairs and General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
- Reading Comprehension
- Grammar: Tenses, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Co-ordination & Subordination, Articles and Determiners, Active & Passive Voice, Direct and Indirect Speech, Antonyms and synonyms, Modals expressing various concepts (Obligation, Request, Permission, Prohibition, Intention, Condition, Probability, Possibility, Purpose, Reason, Companions, Contrast)
- Latin maxims
- Legal words
- Indian Constitution and constitutional development
- Basic study of Law
Current Affairs and General Knowledge:
- Current events of national and international importance
- Arts and culture of Rajasthan
- Indian history
- Science and Technology & Social Science
- Historical events of continuing significance
Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning:
- Apply various 10th standard mathematical operations on such information, including from areas such as ratios and proportions, basic algebra, Profit and loss, time and work, average, speed and distance, ratio and proportion.
- Logical reasoning: Alphanumeric Series, Reasoning Analogies, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Odd One Out, Picture Series and Sequences, Pattern Series and Sequences, Seating Arrangements, Statement and Assumptions, Syllogism
Download RULET 2021 Syllabus: Candidates can check the complete syllabus for RULET 2021.
Preparation Tips for RULET 2021
Candidates can take help of the below given 5 preparation tips to prepare for RULET 2021.
Tip 1: Know everything about the exam before starting the preparation. Candidate must be well aware of the exam pattern, syllabus, books, etc which is needed to prepare for RULET 2021.
Tip 2: Candidate must start preparing for the exam as soon as possible. In doing so, the candidate can easily eliminate last moment traffic in the head.
Tip 3: Candidate must make short notes of dates and amendements. This will help in daily revision. Moreover, candidate will not panic before the exam.
Tip 4: Mock Test is the Key. Take a previous year’s question and try to solve it in the same time duration of the exam, to improve your speed. Solve at least past 5 years question paper. With the help of the mock test, the students can have a good insight of the RULET 2021 exam.
Tip 5: Candidate must definitely go through the newspapers, magazines, and online news websites.
RULET 2021 Books
|Name of the Book||Author Name||Buy Here|
|Proficiency in Reading Comprehension||Ajay Singh||Buy Now|
|Law of Torts with consumer Protection Act||RK Bangia||Buy Now|
|Encyclopedia of General Science||Experts Compilation||Buy Now|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||Disha Experts||Buy Now|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis||Buy Now|
|MP Jain Indian Constitutional Law||MP Jain||Buy Now|
|Intellectual Property Laws||Neeraj Pandey & Kushdeep Dharni||Buy Now|
|Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning||AP Bhardwaj||Buy Now|
RULET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for RULET 2021 from below.
- Mode of Examination – RULET exam is conducted in offline mode.
- Duration: The test is of 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Type of Questions – The question paper of RULET consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Number of Questions – The test consists of 200 questions.
- Maximum Marks – RULET is a total of 200 marks exam.
- Sections – Language Ability, Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge, General Science, and Social Studies.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates are allotted 1 mark for every correct answer. There is no negative marking.
About Rajasthan University
University of Rajasthan was established in January 08, 1947 as the University of Rajputana. In the year 1956 university was given its current name. The university of Rajasthan is the one of the oldest universities in the state of Rajasthan, situated in the Jaipur. The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.