|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
RULET Sample Question Paper
The Admission Test paper shall consist of multiple choice questions. The question shall comprise test of language ability, legal reasoning, general knowledge, general science and social studies.
1. True happiness consists ……….. giving pleasure to others.
2. He makes ….. rule of doing…. hour’s wok in ….. garden.
a) a, an, the
b) the, a, a
c) the, an, the
d) a, the, the
Give the synonyms of the following words (Q. 3 & 4):
a) Non violent
c) Not direct
5. Find the misspelt word:
6. Who was known as “Deshbandhu”?
a) Sardar Patel
b) C.R. Das
c) Subhash Chandra Bose
d) B.R. Ambedkar
7. Delhi Metro Railway Project is executed with the help of
c) World Bank
8. C.V. Raman was awarded Nobel Prize for:
9. Which of the following is not a tributary of the Ganga?
10. Who is the first Indian to have become the Grandmaster in Chess?
a) Pankaj Advani
b) Praksh Padukone
c) Koneru Humpi
d) Vishwanathan Anand
11. Agha Khan Cup is associated with?
12. Principle : A contract is an agreement enforceable by law Factual Situation : Amita invited Beena to her house for a dinner. Beena accepted the invitation, but later did not go. On Beena’s failure to attend, Amita filed a suit against Beena for the price of non-consumed food. Can this agreement be enforced by law? Decision :
a) This agreement cannot be enforced as it is just a social agreement
b) This agreement can be forced as Amita can recover the price of non-consumed food
c) This agreement cannot be enforced as Beena did not accept this invitation in writing
d) None of these
13. Which one of the following exercised the most profound influence in framing the Indian Constitution?
a) British Constitution
b) US Constitution
c) Irish Constitution
d) The Government of India Act, 1935
14. The fee prescribed for request for obtaining information under Section 6(1) of RTI Act, 2005 is
15. The Chairman of the Bar Council of India is elected from amongst its members, ordinarily for a period of ………. years