RULET 2022 Sample Question Paper has been released by Uni Raj. The Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET) is conducted by Rajasthan University every year. The exam is an OMR sheet based test that is conducted in the offline mode, in which applicants have to attempt 150 MCQs of 2 marks each. The exam is conducted for admission to the Integrated B.A.LL.B (Hons.) 5-year course. Candidates who are aspiring to appear for RULET 2022 must practise the sample question paper before appearing. The sample paper helps the candidates to know about the difficulty level, the exam pattern of the question paper and the types of questions asked in the exam. To get complete information regarding the RULET Sample question paper 2022 read the article below.
RULET 2022 Sample Question Paper
Admission to RULET 2022 is done on the basis of merit in the written test and performance in a personal interview along with a group discussion. RULET sample question paper can give an idea of the marking scheme, distribution and type of question to the candidates who wish to appear for the RULET 2022.
Download RULET 2022 Sample Question Paper – Click Here to Download the Syllabus
RULET 2022 Sample Question Paper – PDF
The RULET question paper shall consist of multiple-choice questions. The questions shall comprise a test of language ability, legal reasoning, general knowledge, general science and social studies. The RULET 2022 Sample Paper is given below.RULET 2022 Sample Questions View Download
Preparation Tips for RULET 2022
Candidates can take the help of the preparation tips given below to prepare for RULET 2022.
- Know everything about the exam before starting the preparation. Candidates must be well aware of the exam pattern, syllabus, books, etc which is needed to prepare for RULET 2022.
- The candidate must start preparing for the exam as soon as possible. In doing so, the candidate can easily eliminate last moment traffic in the head.
- The candidate must make short notes of dates and amendments. This will help in daily revision. Moreover, candidates must not panic before the exam.
- Mock Test is the Key. Take a previous year’s question and try to solve it in the same time duration of the exam, to improve your speed. Solve at least the past 5 years’ question papers. With the help of the mock test, the students can have a good insight of the RULET 2022 exam.
- Candidates must definitely go through the newspapers, magazines, and online news websites.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is the mode of examination of the RULET 2022?
Ans. The RULET 2022 is going to be held as an offline OMR sheet based test.
Q. What are the exam stages/ levels in the RULET 2022?
Ans. The RULET 2022 is expected to have 3 exam levels, namely a written test, a personal interview and a group discussion.
Q. Will all the candidates appear for the personal interview (PI) and the group discussion (GD) exam stages?
Ans. No, all the registered candidates first have to take the written RULET 2022. Then, the candidates who qualify the written test are going to be called for the PI and the GD.
Q. How many questions are going to be there in the RULET 2022 question paper?
Ans. The RULET 2022 is going to have 150 multiple choice questions of 2 marks each.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.