RULET Sample Question Paper 2020 – Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET) is conducted by the Rajasthan University every year. The exam is conducted in the offline mode, in which applicants have to attempt 200 MCQ of 1 mark each. The exam is conducted for admission to B.A.LL.B (Hons.) 5 year course. Candidates who are aspiring to appear for RULET 2020 exam must practice the sample question paper before appearing the main examination. The sample question paper helps the candidate to know about the difficulty level, the exam pattern of the question paper and the types of the questions asked in the exam. To get complete information regarding RULET Sample question paper 2020 read the article below.
RULET Sample Question Paper 2020
Admission to RULET 2020 is done on the basis of merit in the written test and performance in personal interview. RULET sample question paper can give an idea of the marking scheme, distribution of questions and marks to the candidates who are aspiring to appear for the RULET 2020 exam. Thus, candidates are advised to practice the RULET sample question paper before the main exam.
RULET Sample Question Paper
The Admission Test paper shall consist of multiple choice questions. The question shall comprise test of language ability, legal reasoning, general knowledge, general science and social studies.
1. True happiness consists ……….. giving pleasure to others.
2. He makes ….. rule of doing…. hour’s wok in ….. garden.
a) a, an, the
b) the, a, a
c) the, an, the
d) a, the, the
Give the synonyms of the following words (Q. 3 & 4):
a) Non violent
c) Not direct
5. Find the misspelt word:
6. Who was known as “Deshbandhu”?
a) Sardar Patel
b) C.R. Das
c) Subhash Chandra Bose
d) B.R. Ambedkar
7. Delhi Metro Railway Project is executed with the help of
c) World Bank
8. C.V. Raman was awarded Nobel Prize for:
9. Which of the following is not a tributary of the Ganga?
10. Who is the first Indian to have become the Grandmaster in Chess?
a) Pankaj Advani
b) Praksh Padukone
c) Koneru Humpi
d) Vishwanathan Anand
11. Agha Khan Cup is associated with?
12. Principle : A contract is an agreement enforceable by law Factual Situation : Amita invited Beena to her house for a dinner. Beena accepted the invitation, but later did not go. On Beena’s failure to attend, Amita filed a suit against Beena for the price of non-consumed food. Can this agreement be enforced by law? Decision :
a) This agreement cannot be enforced as it is just a social agreement
b) This agreement can be forced as Amita can recover the price of non-consumed food
c) This agreement cannot be enforced as Beena did not accept this invitation in writing
d) None of these
13. Which one of the following exercised the most profound influence in framing the Indian Constitution?
a) British Constitution
b) US Constitution
c) Irish Constitution
d) The Government of India Act, 1935
14. The fee prescribed for request for obtaining information under Section 6(1) of RTI Act, 2005 is
15. The Chairman of the Bar Council of India is elected from amongst its members, ordinarily for a period of ………. years
RULET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for RULET 2020 is provided below.
General Knowledge Questions check the students awareness. Questions asked in this section come from the regular updates and previous GK available in the books and on the internet. Students can prepare the following important topics for this section.
- Social Studies
- General Science
- UN bodies
- Indian and world history
- Science and technology
The questions for this section comes from comprehension, grammar rules and more. Students can note down the following important topics for effective preparation.
- Incorrect sentences
- Figures of speech
- Reading comprehension
In this section, students will be asked questions on the basis of the subjects which they study during their study programme. This section requires the students to have a knowledge on the important topics such as
- Constitutional Law
- Legal Reasoning
- Intellectual Property Rights
Preparation Tips for RULET 2020
Candidates can take help of the below given 5 preparation tips to prepare for RULET 2020.
Tip 1: Know everything about the exam before starting the preparation. Candidate must be well aware of the exam pattern, syllabus, books, etc which is needed to prepare for RULET 2020.
Tip 2: Candidate must start preparing for the exam as soon as possible. In doing so, the candidate can easily eliminate last moment traffic in the head.
Tip 3: Candidate must make short notes of dates and amendements. This will help in daily revision. Moreover, candidate will not panic before the exam.
Tip 4: Mock Test is the Key. Take a previous year’s question and try to solve it in the same time duration of the exam, to improve your speed. Solve at least past 5 years question paper. With the help of the mock test, the students can have a good insight of the RULET 2020 exam.
Tip 5: Candidate must definitely go through the newspapers, magazines, and online news websites.
RULET 2020 Books
|Name of the Book||Author Name||Buy Here|
|Proficiency in Reading Comprehension||Ajay Singh||Buy Now|
|Law of Torts with consumer Protection Act||RK Bangia||Buy Now|
|Encyclopedia of General Science||Experts Compilation||Buy Now|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||Disha Experts||Buy Now|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis||Buy Now|
|MP Jain Indian Constitutional Law||MP Jain||Buy Now|
|Intellectual Property Laws||Neeraj Pandey & Kushdeep Dharni||Buy Now|
|Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning||AP Bhardwaj||Buy Now|
RULET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for RULET 2020 from below.
- Mode of Examination – RULET exam is conducted in offline mode.
- Duration: The test is of 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Type of Questions – The question paper of RULET consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Number of Questions – The test consists of 200 questions.
- Maximum Marks – RULET is a total of 200 marks exam.
- Sections – Language Ability, Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge, General Science, and Social Studies.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates are allotted 1 mark for every correct answer. There is no negative marking.
About Rajasthan University
University of Rajasthan was established in January 08, 1947 as the University of Rajputana. In the year 1956 university was given its current name. The university of Rajasthan is the one of the oldest universities in the state of Rajasthan, situated in the Jaipur. The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.