RULET Sample Question Paper 2022 – Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET) is conducted by Rajasthan University every year. The exam is an OMR sheet based test that is conducted in the offline mode, in which applicants have to attempt 150 MCQs of 2 marks each. The exam is conducted for admission to the Integrated B.A.LL.B (Hons.) 5-year course. Candidates who are aspiring to appear for RULET 2022 must practise the sample question paper before appearing. The sample paper helps the candidates to know about the difficulty level, the exam pattern of the question paper and the types of questions asked in the exam. To get complete information regarding the RULET Sample question paper 2022 read the article below.
RULET Sample Question Paper 2022
Admission to RULET 2022 is done on the basis of merit in the written test and performance in a personal interview along with a group discussion. RULET sample question paper can give an idea of the marking scheme, distribution and type of question to the candidates who wish to appear for the RULET 2022.
Get Sample Paper- The RULET 2022 Sample Paper can be downloaded from the official website, univraj.org, as per the schedule.
RULET Sample Question Paper
The RULET question paper shall consist of multiple-choice questions. The questions shall comprise a test of language ability, legal reasoning, general knowledge, general science and social studies. The RULET 2022 Sample Paper based on the previous year’s information is given below. The latest sample paper details and link are going to be updated once the official notification is released.
RULET Sample Paper
- Some friends …….. to meet me tomorrow:
(b) Have come
(d) Are coming
- Kalidas is __ Shakespeare of India.
(d) Any one of the above can be used
- What is the meaning of the idiom “To give the game away”
(a) To lose the game
(b) To give a walk-over in a game
(c) To reveal the secret
(d) To play the game badly
- Ab initio means
(a) From the very beginning
(b) High initiative
(c) Things done later
(d) Without initiative
- Alibi means
(a) Every where
(b) Else where
(c) No where
(d) Without any excuse.
- Which of the following is not a Fundamental right?
(a) right against discrimination
(b) right to life
(c) right to property
(d) right to constitutional remedies
- What is expansion of UNICEF ?
(a) United Nations International Childrens’Emergency Fund
(b) Union of National Integrity, Cultural & Educational Fund
(c) United Nations International Cultural & Economical Fund
(d) None of these
- Ozone layer in the atmosphere protects from:
(a) Ultra violet rays
(b) Infra red rays
(d) Poisonous gases
- Total number of medals won by India in Tokyo Paralympics:
- Which word does NOT belong with the others?
- Complete the series AMB, CLB, BKC, DJC, __
- The ratio 35 : 84 in simplest form is:
(a) 5 : 7
(b) 7 : 12
(c) 5 : 12
(d) none of these
RULET 2022 Syllabus
The RULET 2022 is going to have 3 stages of examination-
- Written Test – 300 marks – 4 subjects as discussed below.
- Personal Interview – 15 marks – Based on general domain knowledge.
- Group Discussion – 15 marks – Based on contemporary topics of socio-legal importance.
The subject-wise syllabus for RULET 2022 written test is provided below.
- Reading Comprehension
- Grammar: Tenses, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Co-ordination & Subordination, Articles and Determiners, Active & Passive Voice, Direct and Indirect Speech, Antonyms and synonyms, Modals expressing various concepts (Obligation, Request, Permission, Prohibition, Intention, Condition, Probability, Possibility, Purpose, Reason, Companions, Contrast)
- Latin maxims
- Legal words
- Indian Constitution and constitutional development
- Basic study of Law
Current Affairs and General Knowledge:
- Current events of national and international importance
- Arts and culture of Rajasthan
- Indian history
- Science and Technology & Social Science
- Historical events of continuing significance
Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning:
- Apply various 10th standard mathematical operations on such information, including from areas such as ratios and proportions, basic algebra, Profit and loss, time and work, average, speed and distance, ratio and proportion.
- Logical reasoning: Alphanumeric Series, Reasoning Analogies, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Odd One Out, Picture Series and Sequences, Pattern Series and Sequences, Seating Arrangements, Statement and Assumptions, Syllogism
RULET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for RULET 2022 from below.
- Mode of Examination – The RULET exam is conducted in offline mode.
- Duration: The test is of 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Type of Questions – The question paper of RULET consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Number of Questions – The test consists of 120 questions.
- Maximum Marks – RULET is a total of 300 marks exam.
- Sections – Language Ability, Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge, General Science, and Social Studies.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates are allotted 2 marks for every correct answer. There is no negative marking.
Preparation Tips for RULET 2022
Candidates can take the help of the preparation tips given below to prepare for RULET 2022.
- Know everything about the exam before starting the preparation. Candidates must be well aware of the exam pattern, syllabus, books, etc which is needed to prepare for RULET 2022.
- The candidate must start preparing for the exam as soon as possible. In doing so, the candidate can easily eliminate last moment traffic in the head.
- The candidate must make short notes of dates and amendments. This will help in daily revision. Moreover, candidates must not panic before the exam.
- Mock Test is the Key. Take a previous year’s question and try to solve it in the same time duration of the exam, to improve your speed. Solve at least the past 5 years’ question papers. With the help of the mock test, the students can have a good insight of the RULET 2022 exam.
- Candidates must definitely go through the newspapers, magazines, and online news websites.
RULET 2022 Books
|Name of the Book||Author Name||Buy Here|
|Proficiency in Reading Comprehension||Ajay Singh||Buy Now|
|Law of Torts with Consumer Protection Act||RK Bangia||Buy Now|
|Encyclopedia of General Science||Experts Compilation||Buy Now|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||Disha Experts||Buy Now|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis||Buy Now|
|MP Jain Indian Constitutional Law||MP Jain||Buy Now|
|Intellectual Property Laws||Neeraj Pandey & Kushdeep Dharni||Buy Now|
|Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning||AP Bhardwaj||Buy Now|
To know more about the RULET 2022, check out-
About Rajasthan University
The University of Rajasthan was established on January 08, 1947 as the University of Rajputana. In the year 1956, the university was given its current name. The University of Rajasthan is one of the oldest universities in the state of Rajasthan, situated in Jaipur. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes.
Download RULET 2021 Syllabus: Candidates can check the complete syllabus for RULET 2021.
RULET 2022 Sample Paper Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is the mode of examination of the RULET 2022?
Ans. The RULET 2022 is going to be held as an offline OMR sheet based test.
Q. What are the exam stages/ levels in the RULET 2022?
Ans. The RULET 2022 is expected to have 3 exam levels, namely a written test, a personal interview and a group discussion.
Q. Will all the candidates appear for the personal interview (PI) and the group discussion (GD) exam stages?
Ans. No, all the registered candidates first have to take the written RULET 2022. Then, the candidates who qualify the written test are going to be called for the PI and the GD.
Q. How many questions are going to be there in the RULET 2022 question paper?
Ans. The RULET 2022 is going to have 150 multiple choice questions of 2 marks each.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.