RULET 2022 – RULET 2022 notification is expected to be released on the official website, uniraj.ac.in and univraj.org. The University of Rajasthan conducts the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET) every year for admissions into its Integrated 5 year BA LLB (Hons.) course. To be eligible to apply for the exam, the candidates must have at least qualified 12th-grade level exam. This law entrance test is conducted as an offline multiple choice questions type exam for which an online application needs to be filled. Candidates can check RULET 2022 exam date, eligibility, the application process, exam pattern and more details from this page.
Latest – Rajasthan University is expected to release the RULET 2022 notification soon.
RULET 2022 is an offline exam that can be divided into 3 stages- an MCQ type written test, a personal interview (PI) and a group discussion (GD) round. The candidates who qualify the written test are called for the PI and the GD. In the event two or more candidates secure equal marks in RULET 2022, admission is offered on the basis of marks in the 10+2 level examination.
Check Here: The official updates and information about the RULET 2022 are going to be released on univraj.org.
RULET 2022 Overview
Check out the RULET 2022 overview in the table given below.
|Exam name||RULET 2022|
|Exam full form||Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test 2022|
|Conducting Body/ Institute||University of Rajasthan, Jaipur|
|Courses Offered||5 year BA LLB (Hons) degree course|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|(Written) Exam Type||Offline MCQ type|
|(Written) Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks for every correct answer|
|Exam stages||Written test|
|Seats (expected)||120 seats + 12 EWS seats in University 5 Year Law College|
|Official Website||uniraj.ac.in | univraj.org|
RULET 2022 Dates
Have a look at the important dates mentioned in the table below for RULET 2022.
|Date of Notification||to be announced|
|Application Form will be available from||to be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||to be announced|
|Admit Card||to be announced|
|Written Test||to be announced|
|Answer Key||to be announced|
|Objection to Answer key||to be announced|
|Display of Revised Answer Key||to be announced|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview||to be announced|
|Publication of Merit List for|
|to be announced|
|Counselling||to be announced|
RULET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can fill the Rajasthan University LET 2022 Application form online through the official website, uniraj.ac.in. Candidates have to register before the last date in order to sit for the exam. Candidates are advised to check the application form really carefully as once the application form is submitted, the candidate will not be able to modify or make changes in it. Also, the candidate must not submit the form incomplete, as in such cases, the form will be rejected by the university without any correspondence.
RULET 2022 Application Fee: The amount of the application fee is as follows –
- Rs 2000/- for all categories.
Image Specification for RULET 2022
Uploading documents, images and signature is the most important element of filling the application form. However, it must be uploaded in the prescribed manner.
a) Photo Requirement:
- The photograph must be taken on or after 01 January 2022.
- Don’t wear a cap or goggles while getting the photograph clicked. Candidates who wear spectacles regularly can put them on.
- Computer and Polaroid generated photographs will not be accepted.
- Image Size: 20KB – 50 KB
- Acceptable file formats- JPG/GIF/BMP
b) Signature Requirement:
- Upload signature done by Black Marker Pen.
- Image size: 10KB – 30 KB
- Acceptable file formats – JPG/ GIF/ BMP
c) Thumb Impression Requirement:
- Upload your left-hand thumb impression.
- Image size: UPTO 100KB
- Acceptable file formats – JPG/ GIF/ BMP
Documents required for RULET 2022 Application Form
The candidates must keep the following documents ready at the time of filling the application form.
- 12th standard mark sheet
- 12th standard certificate
- Document of reservation (If the candidate belongs to the reserved category)
- Passport size photograph
RULET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can take admission to University five year law college through RULET 2022 only if they match the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria informed by the University of Rajasthan is available below.
Qualification: The candidate must have passed the 12th standard from a recognized board in order to be called eligible for RULET 2022.
Marks: Candidate must have secured 50% marks aggregate in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 (XII) for admission to the first semester of B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) for the students who are bonafide residents of the State of Rajasthan. For SC/ST candidates, minimum of 45% marks are required for being eligible.
60% marks aggregate in the qualifying examination for admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) for students coming from outside Rajasthan.
RULET 2022 Syllabus
Candidates can check the RULET 2022 syllabus as per last year’s information below. For Group Discussion, the topic given will be of recent socio-legal importance, while the Personal Interview can have questions of general domain knowledge.
The syllabus of the written entrance test includes the English Language, Legal Reasoning, Current Affairs and General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
- Reading Comprehension
- Grammar: Tenses, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Co-ordination & Subordination, Articles and Determiners, Active & Passive Voice, Direct and Indirect Speech, Antonyms and synonyms, Modals expressing various concepts (Obligation, Request, Permission, Prohibition, Intention, Condition, Probability, Possibility, Purpose, Reason, Companions, Contrast)
- Latin maxims
- Legal words
- Indian Constitution and constitutional development
- Basic study of Law
Current Affairs and General Knowledge:
- Current events of national and international importance
- Arts and culture of Rajasthan
- Indian history
- Science and Technology & Social Science
- Historical events of continuing significance
Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning:
- Apply various 10th standard mathematical operations on such information, including from areas such as ratios and proportions, basic algebra, Profit and loss, time and work, average, speed and distance, ratio and proportion.
- Logical reasoning: Alphanumeric Series, Reasoning Analogies, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Odd One Out, Picture Series and Sequences, Pattern Series and Sequences, Seating Arrangements, Statement and Assumptions, Syllogism.
RULET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must have a look at the exam pattern for RULET 2022 from below mentioned points.
- Mode of Examination – RULET 2022 will be conducted in offline mode as an OMR sheet based test.
- Duration: The test is for 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Type of Questions – The question paper of RULET consists of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Number of Questions – The test consists of 200 questions.
- Maximum Marks – RULET 2022 is a total of 300 marks written exam. After this, the GD and the PI of 15marks each are conducted.
- Sections – Language Ability, Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge, General Science, and Social Studies.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates are allotted 2 marks for every correct answer. There is no negative marking.
RULET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website itself. Candidates can download the admit card in three ways –
- By providing the Application/ Challan number.
- By providing General Details (Candidate’s name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of Birth)
- By providing Name and Mobile Number
Candidates have to carry admit card on the day of examination as it is the proof that candidate has filled the application form and is allowed to appear for the exam. Candidate must carry admit card of RULET along with one photo ID proof on the exam day.
Details on the admit card
The candidate can find the following details on the admit card of RULET.
- Exam centre address
- Roll number
RULET 2022 Answer Key
The University of Rajasthan has released the revised answer key for RULET 2022. Candidates can find the answers to the questions asked in RULET 2221 examination. The answer key is available in PDF format. Candidates can download the answer key by visiting the official website, uniraj.ac.in. Any objection with reference to Answer Key/Questions in the RULET-2022 may be submitted in writing to the Convenor, RULET-2022, Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur as per the schedule.
The answer key has correct answers to all the questions that were asked in the exam. To calculate the marks using the answer key, the candidate has to add one mark for every correct answer and deduct nothing for the wrong answer as there is no negative marking.
RULET 2022 Result
Rajasthan University has published the Result and Allotment list for RULET 2022 online on its official website. To check the result, the candidate has to enter his/her roll number, Mother Name and Date of Birth and submit it. In doing so, the result will be displayed on the screen.
Details Mentioned on the RULET 2022 Result
Once the result for RULET 2022 is declared, students get to know the below details through it. Candidates must take note of the below details somewhere as and when they get to check the result for RULET.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Total Marks scored
- Merit Number
Preparation Tips for RULET 2022
Candidates can take the help of the below given 5 preparation tips to prepare for RULET 2022.
- Know everything about the exam before starting the preparation. Candidates must be well aware of the exam pattern, syllabus, books, etc which is needed to prepare for RULET 2022.
- Candidates must start preparing for the exam as soon as possible. In doing so, the candidate can easily eliminate last moment traffic in the head.
- The candidate must make short notes of dates and amendments. This will help in daily revision. Moreover, candidates will not panic before the exam. This helps in last-minute hassle-free revision.
- Mock Test is the Key. Take a previous year’s question and try to solve it in the same time duration of the exam, to improve your speed. Solve at least the past 5 years’ question papers. With the help of the mock test, the students can have a good insight into the RULET 2022 exam.
- Candidates must definitely go through the newspapers, magazines, and online news websites.
RULET 2022 Books
|Name of the Book||Author Name||Buy Here|
|Proficiency in Reading Comprehension||Ajay Singh||Buy Now|
|Law of Torts with Consumer Protection Act||RK Bangia||Buy Now|
|Encyclopedia of General Science||Experts Compilation||Buy Now|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||Disha Experts||Buy Now|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis||Buy Now|
|MP Jain Indian Constitutional Law||MP Jain||Buy Now|
|Intellectual Property Laws||Neeraj Pandey & Kushdeep Dharni||Buy Now|
|Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning||AP Bhardwaj||Buy Now|
Check out the RULET 2022 Sample Paper
About Rajasthan University
The University of Rajasthan was established in January 1947. It is situated in Jaipur. The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes. Admission to the programmes is based on the entrance test. For B.A.LL.B, candidates have to apply for Law Entrance Test conducted by the university. RU is a public and state university and one of the oldest universities in Rajasthan.
- 4th admission list of BA, LLB (Hons) first semester for session 2021-22 – Check here.
- Revised Answer Key: Click here to check the RULET 2021 Revised Answer Key
- Answer Key: Click here to check the RULET 2021 Answer Key.
- Objection Format: Click here to check and submit the objection against the RULET 2021 Answer Key.
- Download RULET 2022 Syllabus: Candidates can check the complete syllabus for RULET 2021.
RULET 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: Who conducts the RULET examination?
Ans: Rajasthan University conducts the RULET examination.
Q2: Where can I apply for RULET?
Ans: Candidates can apply for RULET on the official site of Rajasthan University i.e. uniraj.ac.in.
Q3: What eligibility is required to appear for the RULET examination?
Ans: Candidates who are bonafide residents of the State of Rajasthan must have secured 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) aggregate in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 (XII) for admission to the first semester of B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) through RULET. Candidates belonging to any State other than Rajasthan must have 60% marks aggregate in the qualifying examination for appearing in the RULET.
Q4: What is the examination pattern for the RULET examination?
Ans: RULET is an online test of 120 minutes duration. The test will contain 150 Multiple Choice of Questions. The language of the paper will be English and it will be a total of 300 marks.
Q5: What is the marking scheme for RULET?
Ans: Candidates will get 2 marks for each correct answer and there is no negative marking in the RULET examination.
Q6: At what time should I reach the RULET Examination Center?
Ans: Candidates must reach the RULET Examination Center 1-2 hours prior to the examination. No entry will be allowed 10 minutes after the exam starts.
Q7: What documents are required at the RULET Examination Center?
Ans: Candidates must go to the RULET Examination Center along with a hard copy of their Admit Card and valid identity proof. The OMR sheet needs to be filled with blue/ black ballpoint pen.
Q8: In which mode I will get my Result for RULET?
Ans: Rajasthan University will publish the Result and Allotment list for RULET 2022 online on its official website.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.