RULET 2022 – The University of Rajasthan has released the RULET 2022 5th Admission List on 01 October at uniraj.ac.in. The exam was held on 27 July. The group discussion and personal interview are being conducted from 29 July to 07 August 2022.
Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET) is a University level Law entrance exam. It is for admission to BA LLB in University Five Year Law College. In order to appear in RULET exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website univraj.org. Get here latest news on RULET 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
– RULET 2022 5th Admission List has been released. Get the direct link to check the 5th Admission List here
– RULET 2022 result has been released. Get the direct link to check the result here
– RULET 2022 revised answer Key is out. Check answer key here
About the exam: RULET 2022 is short for Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test. It is an Law entrance exam at the University level. Organized by RU, RULET is for admission to BA LLB.
RULET 2022 Result
The result of RULET 2022 is declared by the Rajasthan University as per the result date and time decided by them.
- RULET 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for RULET 2022 is decided by RU. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test result is made available on the official website univraj.org.
- How to check RULET 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website univraj.org and click on the relevant RULET result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of RULET 2022 scorecard / rank, login with Roll No, Mother name, Date of Birth. If there is a RULET 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
RULET 2022 Exam and Result Date
The RULET 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of RULET Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||Jun 2022|
|Release of RULET application form 2022||Jun 2022|
|Last date to apply at univraj.org||Jul 2022|
|RULET admit card 2022 release date||25 Jul 2022|
|RULET 2022 exam date||27 Jul 2022|
11 am to 1 pm
|Issuance of answer key||28 Jul 2022|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview||29, 30, 31 Jul and 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07 Aug 2022 onwards|
|Submission of objections regarding answer key to the Convener, RULET-2022 in the university five year law college, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur – 302 004||29, 30 Jul 2022|
(9 am to 2 pm)
|Display of revised key||02 Aug 2022|
|RULET 2022 result date and time|
|Display of 1st admission list||01 Sep 2022|
|Date for admission||06 Sep – 09 Sep 2022|
|Display of 3rd admission list||17 Sep 2022|
|Date for admission||20-23 Sep 2022|
|Display of 4th admission list||24 Sep 2022|
|Date for admission||27-30 Sep 2022|
|Display of 5th admission list||01 Oct 2022|
|Date for admission||06 – 08 Oct 2022|
Candidates must keep checking univraj.org for any changes in the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 28 July – RULET 2022 GD and Personal Interview Notice
- 25 July – RULET 2022 GD and Personal Interview Notice
- 25 July – RULET 2022 GD and Interview Schedule
- 14 July – RULET 2022 Regarding Rescheduled Dates
- 14 July – RULET 2022 Revised Schedule
RULET Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the RULET Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||RULET 2022|
|Full Form||Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||Rajasthan University (RU)|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Type of Exam||Law entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through RULET||BA LLB|
|Colleges in which admission is through RULET||University Five Year Law College|
|Selection Process||Merit secured in the RULET 2022 based on the total marks scored in written test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview (+ weightage/ concession if applicable)|
|Number of seats||120|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||150|
|Subjects in Exam||English Language, Legal Reasoning, Current Affairs and General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Class 12th|
RULET 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the RULET answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Law entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of RULET exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – RU releases the official answer key of RULET 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from univraj.org.
RULET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of RULET 2022 is issued by Rajasthan University for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of RULET admit card 2022 is as per decision of RU. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the RULET hall ticket at univraj.org.
- How to download RULET admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test, candidates need to access the RULET 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
RULET 2022 Syllabus
The RU releases the syllabus of Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Law exam. The RULET syllabus is as follows.
RULET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of RULET 2022 is as follows.
|SUBJECT||NO. of QS||MARKS|
|English Language||50 qs||100 marks|
|Legal Reasoning||50 qs||100 marks|
|Current Affairs and General Knowledge||40 qs||80 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning||10 qs||20 marks|
|TOTAL||150 qs||200 marks|
- Candidates get +2 marks for correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: RU will hold the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test as Offline Mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – Multiple Choice Questions.
RULET 2022 Application Form
The application form of RULET 2022 is released by RU.
RULET 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test, candidates must first do registration at univraj.org before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for RULET 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website univraj.org.
- Then do registration for the RULET exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the RULET 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the RULET online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Rajasthan University.
Application fees – Rs 2000
RULET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of RULET exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after Class 12th .
Minimum marks – They should have at least following marks : 50% (45% for SC, ST; 60% for students from outside Rajasthan).
Age limit – The age limit for RULET exam is as per BCI norms.
For complete eligibility criteria, refer to official website univraj.org and information brochure.
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for RULET 2022 Latest News
Official Website – https://www.uniraj.ac.in/
Qs 1. What is RULET exam?
Qs 2. How can I apply for RULET 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit univraj.org and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for RULET exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the RULET exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is univraj.org.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.