RULET 2021 – RULET 2021 final answer key has been released in PDF format on the official website i.e. uniraj.ac.in or univraj.org. To appear for the exam, the candidate must have qualified 12th grade and fulfil other eligibility criteria. Rajasthan University conducts Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET) every year at the university level. The test is conducted for admission to B.A.LL.B (Hons.) 5-year course. Candidates can check RULET 2021 exam date, eligibility, application process, exam pattern and more details from this page.
Latest – RULET 2021 Final Answer Key has been released. Scroll down to check it.
In the event two or more candidates secure equal marks in RULET 2021, admission is offered on the basis of marks in 10+2 examination. Have a look at the important dates mentioned in the table below for RULET 2021.
|Date of Notification||14 Sep 2021|
|Application Form will be available from||17 Sep 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||30 Sep 2021|
|Admit Card||04 Oct 2021|
|Written Test||06 Oct 2021|
|Answer Key|| 06 Oct 2021 |
|Objection to Answer key||7 – 8 Oct 2021 till 1:00 pm|
|Display of Revised Answer Key||11 Oct 2021|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview||to be announced|
|Publication of Merit List for|
|to be announced|
|Counselling||to be announced|
RULET 2021 Answer Key
The University of Rajasthan has released the revised answer key for RULET 2021. Candidates can find the answers to the questions asked in RULET 2021 examination. The answer key is available in PDF format. Candidates can download the answer key by visiting the official website, uniraj.ac.in. Any objection with reference to Answer Key/Questions in the RULET-2021 may be submitted in writing to the Convenor, RULET-2021, Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur as per the schedule.
Revised Answer Key: Click here to check the RULET 2021 Revised Answer Key.
Answer Key: Click here to check the RULET 2021 Answer Key.
Objection Format: Click here to check and submit the objection against the RULET 2021 Answer Key.
Answer key has correct answers to all the questions that were asked in the exam. To calculate the marks using the answer key, candidate has to add one mark for every correct answer and deduct nothing for wrong answer as there is no negative marking.
RULET 2021 Application Form
Candidate can fill the Rajasthan University LET 2021 application form online through the official website, uniraj.ac.in. Candidate have to register before the last date in order to sit for the exam. Candidates are advised to check the application form really carefully as once the application form is submitted, candidate will not be able to modify or make changes in it. Also, candidate must not submit the form incomplete, as in such case, form will be rejected by the university without any correspondence.
RULET 2021 Application Fee: The amount of application fee is as follows –
- Rs 2000/- for all categories.
a) Photo Requirement:
Image Specifiaction for RULET 2021
Uploading documents, images and signature is the most important element of filling the application form. However, it must be uploaded in the prescribed manner.
- The photograph must be taken on or after 01 January, 2021.
- Don’t wear a cap or goggles while getting the photograph clicked. Candidates who wear spectacles regularly can put them on.
- Computer and Polaroid generated photographs will not be accepted.
- Image Size: 20KB-50 KB
- Acceptable file formats- JPG/GIF/BMP
b) Signature Requirement:
- Upload your Signature done by Black Marker Pen
- Image size: 10KB-30 KB
- Acceptable file formats – JPG/GIF/BMP
c) Thumb Impression Requirement:
- Upload your left hand thumb impression
- Image size: UPTO 100KB
- Acceptable file formats – JPG/GIF/BMP
Documents to be required for RULET 2021 Application Form
The candidates must keep the following documents ready at the time of filling the application form.
- 12th standard marksheet
- 12th standard certificate
- Document of reservation (If the candidate belongs to the reserved category)
- Passport size photograph
RULET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can only take admission in University five year law college through RULET 2021 if they match the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria informed by the University of Rajasthan is available below.
Qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th standard from a recognized board in order to be called eligible for RULET 2021.
Marks: Candidate must have secured 50% marks aggregate in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 (XII) for admission to the first semester of B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) for the students who are bonafide resident of State of Rajasthan.
For SC/ST candidates, 45% marks is the minimum for belng eligible.
60% marks aggregate in the qualifying examination for admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) for students coming from other than the State of Rajasthan.
RULET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website itself. Candidate can download the admit card in three ways –
- By providing Application/Challan number.
- By providing General Details (Candidate’s name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of Birth)
- By providing Name and Mobile Number
Candidates have to carry admit card on the day of examination as it is the proof that candidate has filled the application form and is allowed to appear for the exam. Candidate must carry admit card of RULET along with one photo ID proof on the exam day.
Details on the admit card
Candidate can find the following details on the admit card of RULET.
- Center for entrance test address
- Roll number
RULET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check the RULET 2021 syllabus as per the last year information from below.
The Syllabus of entrance test includes English Language, Legal Reasoning, Current Affairs and General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
- Reading Comprehension
- Grammar: Tenses, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Co-ordination & Subordination, Articles and Determiners, Active & Passive Voice, Direct and Indirect Speech, Antonyms and synonyms, Modals expressing various concepts (Obligation, Request, Permission, Prohibition, Intention, Condition, Probability, Possibility, Purpose, Reason, Companions, Contrast)
- Latin maxims
- Legal words
- Indian Constitution and constitutional development
- Basic study of Law
Current Affairs and General Knowledge:
- Current events of national and international importance
- Arts and culture of Rajasthan
- Indian history
- Science and Technology & Social Science
- Historical events of continuing significance
Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning:
- Apply various 10th standard mathematical operations on such information, including from areas such as ratios and proportions, basic algebra, Profit and loss, time and work, average, speed and distance, ratio and proportion.
- Logical reasoning: Alphanumeric Series, Reasoning Analogies, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Odd One Out, Picture Series and Sequences, Pattern Series and Sequences, Seating Arrangements, Statement and Assumptions, Syllogism
Download RULET 2021 Syllabus: Candidates can check the complete syllabus for RULET 2021.
RULET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must have a look at the exam pattern for RULET 2021 from below mentioned points.
- Mode of Examination – RULET 2021 will be conducted in offline mode.
- Duration: The test is of 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Type of Questions – The question paper of RULET consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Number of Questions – The test consists of 200 questions.
- Maximum Marks – RULET 2021 is a total of 200 marks exam.
- Sections – Language Ability, Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge, General Science, and Social Studies.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates are alloted 1 mark for every correct answer. There is no negative marking.
Preparation Tips for RULET 2021
Candidates can take help of the below given 5 preparation tips to prepare for RULET 2021.
Tip 1: Know everything about the exam before starting the preparation. Candidate must be well aware of the exam pattern, syllabus, books, etc which is needed to prepare for RULET 2021.
Tip 2: Candidate must start preparing for the exam as soon as possible. In doing so, the candidate can easily eliminate last moment traffic in the head.
Tip 3: Candidate must make short notes of dates and amendements. This will help in daily revision. Moreover, candidate will not panic before the exam. This help help in last time r=hassle free revision.
Tip 4: Mock Test is the Key. Take a previous year’s question and try to solve it in the same time duration of the exam, to improve your speed. Solve at least past 5 years question paper. With the help of the mock test, the students can have a good insight of the RULET 2021 exam.
Tip 5: Candidate must definitely go through the newspapers, magazines, and online news websites.
RULET 2021 Books
|Name of the Book||Author Name||Buy Here|
|Proficiency in Reading Comprehension||Ajay Singh||Buy Now|
|Law of Torts with consumer Protection Act||RK Bangia||Buy Now|
|Encyclopedia of General Science||Experts Compilation||Buy Now|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||Disha Experts||Buy Now|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis||Buy Now|
|MP Jain Indian Constitutional Law||MP Jain||Buy Now|
|Intellectual Property Laws||Neeraj Pandey & Kushdeep Dharni||Buy Now|
|Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning||AP Bhardwaj||Buy Now|
RULET 2021 Result
Rajasthan University will publishe the Result and Allotment list for RULET 2021 online on its official website. To check the result, candidate has to enter his/her roll number and submit it. On doing so, result will be displayed on he screen.
Details Mentioned on the RULET 2021 Result
Once the result for RULET 2021 is declared, students get to know the below details through it. Candidates must take note of the below details somewhere as and when they get to check the result for RULET.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Total Marks scored
- Merit Number
About Rajasthan University
University of Rajasthan was established in January 1947. It is situated in Jaipur. The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes. Admission to the programmes are based on the entrance test. For B.A.LL.B, candidate have to apply for Law Entrance Test conducted by the university. RU is a public and state university and one of the oldest universities of Rajasthan.
RULET 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Rajasthan University conducts the RULET examination.
Ans : Candidates can apply for RULET on the official site of Rajasthan University i.e. uniraj.ac.in.
Ans : Candidate must have secured 50% marks aggregate in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 (XII) for admission to the first semester of B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) for the students who are bonafide residents of State of Rajasthan and for the SC/ST candidates, 45% marks is the minimum requirement. Candidates belonging from the State of Rajasthan and seeking admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) must have 60% marks aggregate in the qualifying examination for appearing to RULET examination.
Ans : RULET is an online test for 120 minutes of duration. The test will contain 200 Multiple Choice of Questions. The language of the paper will be English and it will be of total of 200 marks.
Ans : Candidates will get 1 mark for each correct answer and there is no negative marking in RULET examination.
Ans : Candidates must reach the RULET Examination Center 2 hours prior to the examination.
Ans : Candidates must go to the RULET Examination Center along with a hard copy of their Admit Card and a valid identity proof.
Ans : Rajasthan University will publish the Result and Allotment list for RULET 2020 online on its official website.
Official Website: uniraj.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.