RULET 2019 – Rajasthan University has released the RULET 2019 Result. Candidates can check their scores obtained in the exam through RULET Result. RULET is conducted in offline mode consisting of multiple choice questions of 200 marks. Candidates are asked questions on the basis of subjects such as language ability, legal reasoning, general knowledge, general science, and social studies. After RULET 2019, qualifiers will be called for the counseling process organized by the University of Rajasthan.
In the event two or more candidates secure equal marks in RULET 2019, admission will be offered on the basis of marks in 10+2 examination. Have a look at the important dates mentioned in the table below for RULET 2019.
|Application Form will be available from||11 May 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|Release of Admission Card||05 Jun 2019|
|Date and time of Exam||09 Jun 2019 (09:00 am to 11:00 am)|
|Uploading of Answer Key||09 Jun 2019|
|Date of Personal Interview||11 Jun 2019|
|Submission of objections regarding answer key to the Convener, RULET-2019, in the Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur-302 004||10-11 Jun 2019|
|Display of Revised Key||13 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of result of RULET-2019||26 Jun 2019|
|Date of admission||09, 11 Jul 2019|
- Click Here to check the schedule of Admission through merit list (second).
- Click here to check the schedule of Admission through merit list.
Notice for EWS Certificate
- Click here to download the application form.
- Click here to check the Instruction both Hindi and English.
- Click here to check the Undertaking in English.
- Click here to check the Undertaking in Hindi.
RULET 2019 Answer Key
The University of Rajasthan releases the answer key for RULET 2019 after the conduct of the examination. Candidates can find the answers to the questions asked in RULET 2019 examination. The answer key is available in PDF format. Candidates can download the answer key by visiting the official website. Any objection with reference to Answer Key/Questions in the RULET-2019 may be submitted in writing to the Convenor, RULET-2019, Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur as per the schedule.
Interview Details for RULET 2019
RULET 2019 Admit Card
All the candidates are hereby informed that the admit card of RULET 2019 has been made available on the University website as per the schedule. The Centre for Entrance Test (RULET-2019) and Roll number will be given on the admit card. No candidate is permitted to enter the examination hall without the admit card and a valid photo ID card.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the Admit card for RULET 2019.
Candidates can only take admission in University five year law college through RULET 2019 if they match the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are informed by the University of Rajasthan and is available below. Candidates should ensure that they cross-check the eligibility criteria before they apply for RULET 2019.
- 50% marks aggregate in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 (XII) for admission to the first semester of B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) for the students who are bonafide resident of State of Rajasthan.
- For SC and ST candidate of State of Rajasthan, 45% marks aggregate in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 (XII) for admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- 60% marks aggregate in the qualifying examination for admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) for students coming from other than the State of Rajasthan.
- Age: As per BCI norms.
RULET 2019 Application Form
The candidate will be able to fill the RULET 2019 Application Form through online mode. Candidates have to register themselves and after successful registration, the candidate is required to submit the requisite entrance fee i.e. Rs. 2000/- (Two Thousand Only) online through UPI / payment gateway of ICICI Bank. Students have to ensure they do not submit incomplete application forms; or else, they will be rejected straightforwardly.
RULET 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates looking forward to appearing in RULET 2019 exam have to make sure that they check the exam pattern for RULET 2019. The exam pattern for RULET 2019 will be helpful to prepare for RULET 2019. Candidates can have a look at the exam pattern for RULET 2019 from below.
- Exam Name – Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET) 2019.
- Exam Mode – RULET 2019 will be conducted in offline mode.
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Number of Questions – 200
- Maximum Marks – 200
- Subjects – Language Ability, Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge, General Science, and Social Studies.
RULET 2019 Result/Allotment
Rajasthan University will publish the Result and Allotment list for RULET 2019 online on its official website. The candidates who will appear in the Entrance Test for BA LLB courses will get to check the RULET 2019 Result and Allotment list on the official website.
Official Website: www.uniraj.ac.in