RULET 2017 – Rajasthan University has released notification for RULET 2017 (Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test) for admission into B.A.,LL.B. (Hons.) for University Five Year Law College and B.A., LL.B. for Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2017-2018. Interested candidates can read the necessary details regarding RULET 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, RULET exam pattern etc. on this page.
Latest: – 3rd Allotment list of RULET 2017 has been published. Check it through the link below.
Rajasthan University conducts RULET (Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test) for admission into B.A.,LL.B. (Hons.) for University Five Year Law College and B.A., LL.B. for Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2017-2018. The complete details of RULET 2017 is given below.
|Last date to Submit Application form||11 May 2017|
|Date of RULET 2017||21 May 2017|
|GD and PI date||22 May to 05 Jun 2017|
|Date of Result||12 June 2017|
RULET Result / Allotment 2017
Rajasthan University has publish the Result and Allotment list for RULET 2017 online on its official website. The candidates who have appeared in the Entrance Test for BA LLB courses can check the RULET 2017 Result and Allotment list on the official website as well as here by using the direct will be link below.
- Check Third Allotment List
- Check Second Allotment List
- Check First Allotment List
- Check RULET Result 2017
RULET 2017 GD & PI Schedule
Schedule for Group Discussion & Personal Interview is as follows:
- Time: 8:00 PM Onwards
- Venue: Department of Law (New Building), Unversity of Rajasthan Campus, Jaipur – 302004
RULET 2017 Answer Key
Examinees are directed to submit the representation in writing regarding objection in Answer key, if any, to the Convener, RULET 2017, Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur from 22 to 24 May 2017 between 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. Candidates may please note that there will be No Objection Window for Answer Keys.
RULET 2017 Admit Card
All the candidates are hereby informed that the admission cards of RULET-2017 are dispatched by the office of the Convener, RULET 2017. If any candidate has not received his admission card upto May 19, 2017 are directed to contact in the office of the Convener RULET-2017 on May 20, 2017 from 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m., the same will also be provided on May 21, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. The following documents are required for issuing of duplicate Admission Card :-
- One Photo I.D. of the candidate
- One Photograph same as affixed on the Admission Form
- Receipt of Admission Form.
RULET 2017 Application Form
RULET 2017 application form can be downloaded online from the website or through the direct “Download Application Form” link, which is given below. RULET 2017 application form is to be submitted along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/-drawn in favour of “Convener, RULET , University of Rajasthan” payable at Jaipur.
Downloaded application form must be duly filled and to be submitted in the Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur alongwith a D.D. of Rs.2,000/- drawn in the favour of “Convener, RULET, University of Rajasthan” payable at Jaipur between 8.00 a.m. 1.00 p.m.. Incomplete forms without entrance fee will not be entertained. Forms received after 4.00 p.m. on May 11, 2017 onwards shall be rejected without any correspondence.
- The Photocopy of mark sheet of XII examination must be enclosed with application form who has already passed the XII examination.
- Document of reservation must be submitted along with hard copy of application form. If the document of reservation is not submitted, he/she will be considered as a general category candidate.
- 10+2 (XII) with atleast 50% marks (For SC/ST 45%)
- Students who are appearing in XII examination ( for session 2016-17) are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Exam.
RULET 2017 – Exam Patern
- The Admission Test paper shall consist of multiple choice questions of 200 marks.
- The questions shall comprise of language ability, legal reasoning, general knowledge, general science and social studies.
- Written examination will be followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview (G.D. and P.I.) of 100 marks.
Sample question paper is give below.
1. True happiness consists ……….. giving pleasure to others.
2. He makes ….. rule of doing…. hour’s wok in ….. garden.
a) a, an, the
b) the, a, a
c) the, an, the
d) a, the, the
Give the synonyms of the following words (Q. 3 & 4):
a) Non violent
c) Not direct
5. Find the misspelt word:
6. Who was known as “Deshbandhu”?
a) Sardar Patel
b) C.R. Das
c) Subhash Chandra Bose
d) B.R. Ambedkar
7. Delhi Metro Railway Project is executed with the help of
c) World Bank
8. C.V. Raman was awarded Nobel Prize for:
9. Which of the following is not a tributary of the Ganga?
10. Who is the first Indian to have become the Grandmaster in Chess?
a) Pankaj Advani
b) Praksh Padukone
c) Koneru Humpi
d) Vishwanathan Anand
11. Agha Khan Cup is associated with?
12. Principle : A contract is an agreement enforceable by law
Factual Situation : Amita invited Beena to her house for a dinner. Beena accepted the invitation, but later did not go. On Beena’s failure to attend, Amita filed a suit against Beena for the price of non-consumed food. Can this agreement be enforced by law?
a) This agreement cannot be enforced as it is just a social agreement
b) This agreement can be forced as Amita can recover the price of non-consumed food
c) This agreement cannot be enforced as Beena did not accept this invitation in writing
d) None of these
13. Which one of the following exercised the most profound influence in framing the Indian Constitution?
a) British Constitution
b) US Constitution
c) Irish Constitution
d) The Government of India Act, 1935
14. The fee prescribed for request for obtaining information under Section 6 (1) of RTI Act, 2005 is
15. The Chairman of the Bar Council of India is elected from amongst its members, ordinarily for a period of ………. years
RULET Answer Key 2016
The Rajasthan University has released the Answer Key for the RULET 2016 held on 29 May 2016. This is the provisional RULET 2016 Answer Key which is available on the official website of the Rajasthan University. The candidates who have appeared in the RULET 2016 can check the Answer Key and evaluate their performance.
Get RULET 2016 Revised Answer Key here
- Click here to download Revised answer key
Examinees are directed to submit the representation in writing regarding objection in Answer Key, if any, to the Convener, RULET 2016, Department of LAW, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur from 30 May 2016 to 01 Jun 2016 between 08:00 – 12:00 noon.