SCERT Odisha Application Form 2018 has been released for various courses namely B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed, B.H.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.Phil at the official websites of SCERT, www.samsodisha.gov.in, www.sme.odisha.gov.in, www.scertodisha.nic.in. Interested aspirants can apply for SCERT Odisha Admission 2018 for various courses by registering online. Candidates should submit common online application for programs they wish to apply for, and are eligible for. They should pay the fee as applicable in that case.
Only after candidates register online, they will be able to proceed to further steps of the application process. It is important that candidates should provide valid email id and phone number. As any information or update will be given through electronic means only. Check more details on SCERT Odisha 2018 Application Form from the article below.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed, B.H.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.Phil Application Form 2018
The dates for application process is provided in the table below:
|Commencement of online application form||25 May 2018|
|Form registration can be done till||20 Jun 2018|
|Last date to pay fee in online mode||20 Jun 2018|
|Last date to pay fee in offline mode||22 Jun 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to fill and submit SCERT Odisha B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed, B.H.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.Phil Application Form 2018.
Items to keep ready before filling the Application Form
- A valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Marksheets of the Qualifying examination
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the format
How to Apply for SCERT Odisha 2018?
Before applying, candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria of Information Brochure carefully. You must keep ready the soft copy of your scanned PHOTO (in jpg/png/jpeg format size below 100KB), SIGNATURE (in jpg/png/jpegformat size below 30KB) before filling the ONLINE application form. Acandidate has to complete three steps for completion of his/her application, i.e. Registration, Uploading images, Signature and Fee payment. Candidate can save the CAF in draft mode. Acandidate may logout after registration and again login to upload images and fee payment.
Process to fill Application Form
- Click on Sign Up (NewUser), enter the name of the candidate, Mobile no and eMail Id,then generate OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to the provided mobile number. Candidate is required to validate by providing the OTP.
- The candidate can generate the password for logging into the system.
- Username (Mobile Number provided during registration)
- Password (Self assigned password during registration)
- Type the CAPTCHA and Click on login.
- Showing on Dashboard page
- Click in the Application form (Select which course you want to Apply)
- Select Course Details – Select as per provided dropdown list.
- Candidate Type- Select ‘candidate Type’ from the drop down list (Fresh or In Service)
- Candidate Select B.Ed./B.H.Ed./ B.P.Ed./ showing in dropdown list (Fresh or In Service) butfor D.EI.Ed. /M.Ed./M.Philcourses only apply in Freshcandidate.
- Fill the asked details carefully.
- Upload scanned image of a recent color photograph of the candidate (100KB size)
- Upload scanned image of Full Signature of the candidate (30KB size)
After completion of Upload Images and Signature You will find payment options and click the Pay button it will be redirected to AXIS Bank payment getaway through ATM-cum- Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking of the banks available in the portal. Once the payment is confirmed, all steps required for submission of application are completed. The candidate can take print out of the application form. Any application which is incomplete i.e. all three steps are not completed will be rejected and the candidate cannot take part in the admission process.
- Applications complete in all respects will be displayed for confirmation. The candidate can download his/her Application Form by clicking “Print Application Form” option.
- Any discrepancy in fee payment may be intimated to Sanjog Helpline Toll Free Number (155335 or 1800-345-6770)
Printing of CAF
After successful payment, candidates can take print out of the application copy for future reference.
After publication of examination merit list “Choice Locking” option will be available on the candidate’s login page.