SCERT Odisha Application Form 2020 – The last date for SCERT Odisha application form is over. You can check the application process below. The online form was available online, at scert.samsodisha.gov.in. Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha released the application form for various courses like B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed, B.H.Ed, B.P.Ed. Candidates could fill and submit the SCERT Odisha Application Form only in online mode. To do so, the candidates need to login, enter details, upload images, and pay the application fee. Check how to submit SCERT Odisha Application Form 2020, fee details, important documents, and more information from this page.
Latest: Last date to pay fee in offline mode is October 12, 2020. Scroll down to check the same.
SCERT Odisha Application Form 2020
The candidates shall not get an opportunity to edit details after the payment is done and the form is finally submitted. Check the complete schedule for SCERT Odisha 2020 Application Form from the table below.
|Commencement of online application form||23 Sep 2020|
|Form registration can be done till||10 Oct 2020|
|Last date to pay fee in online mode||10 Oct 2020|
|Application form correction starts||11 Oct 2020|
|Last date to edit the application form||12 Oct 2020|
|Last date to pay fee in offline mode||12 Oct 2020|
SCERT Odisha 2020 Application Fee
The applicants have to pay the following amount of Application Fee in order to submit the SCERT Odisha Application Form for B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed, B.H.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.Phil courses.
|General and SEBC||Rs. 500|
|SC and ST||Rs. 300|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using online mode or offline mode.
- For the online payment, the candidates can pay through debit card / credit card / net banking.
- Whereas, for the offline payment, the candidates need to pay the cash at Axis bank only.
Items Needed While Filling SCERT Odisha Application Form 2020
Things to keep ready before filling the application form are –
- A valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Marksheets of the Qualifying examination
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the format
Image Specifications for SCERT Odisha Application Form 2020
The applicants need to upload the images in the proper format in SCERT Odisha application form. The candidates must upload the images in the correct format, failing which the candidate’s applications might get rejected.
|Photograph||Jpeg / jpg / png||Below 100 KB|
|Signature||Jpeg / jpg / png||Below 30 KB|
How to Fill SCERT Odisha Application Form 2020?
Candidates can fill SCERT Odisha application form in the online mode only. The step-by-step process to fill SCERT Odisha 2020 application form is given below.
Step 1: Register
- Click on the link given above.
- Then, register by entering the details like name, mobile number, e-mail id.
- After entering the details, click on the ‘Generate OTP’ button.
- Next, enter the OTP and generate the password for logging into the system.
Step 2: Login
- Then, login by entering the username and password and proceed with filling the application form.
Step 3: Fill the details in the application form
- After signing in, enter the candidate’s details like candidate’s type (fresh candidates or in-service candidates), date of birth, gender, aadhar number, mobile number etc.
- Then, enter the address details with name of the country, state, district, pin code etc.
- Then, enter the educational details like examination passed, passing year, roll number, maximum marks, marks obtained, percentage etc.
Step 4: Agree to the Declaration
- After entering all the details, the candidates are required to sign the declaration that all the details entered in the form are correct.
Step 5: Upload the images
- Next, step is to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the proper format.
Step 6: Choice Locking
- After uploading the images, the candidates need to lock the choices of courses and institutions in which they want to take admission.
Step 7: Fee Payment
- The next step is to pay the application fee. Once the payment is done, all the steps of the application process will be completed. Later, the candidates can take a printout of the confirmation page.
Details to be Entered in SCERT Odisha Application Form 2020
The details that candidates have to enter in the application form are given below.
- Course details
- Applicant type
- Year of passing
- Roll number
- Father’s name / Spouse’ s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Social category
- Special reserve category
- Marital status
- Current address
- Pin code
- Examination passed
- College board
- Year of passing
- Roll number
- Maximum mark
- Obtained marks
SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2020
Admit card for SCERT releases in the online mode at scert.samsodisha.gov.in. Candidates can download SCERT Odisha admit card 2020 by providing their registered contact number. It is necessary to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre. Without carrying the admit card, the candidates cannot take entry inside the examination hall.
Things not allowed inside the examination hall
- Textual or written material
- Log Tables
- Mobile Phones
- Plain papers
- Any luggage or baggage
About SCERT Odisha
The State Council of Education, Research and Training work as a counterpart of NCERT. It controls and supervises the working of elementary teacher training colleges. It also serves the training to in-service teachers, inspecting officers, and teaching educators. Under SCERT, there are various departments like the Department of Pre-School and Elementary Education, Department of Teacher Education and Inservice Education, Department of Reform and Guidance etc. Its main aim is to be a centre of excellence in elementary education and teacher education programmes.
FAQs for SCERT Odisha Application Form 2020
Can I fill SCERT Odisha application form 2020 in the offline mode?
Can I apply twice for the same course?
Is there any facility to edit SCERT Odisha application form?
I have paid the application fee for SCERT Odisha admission 2020 but it still says pending. What shall be done?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.