SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019 has been released online on April 01, 2019. The aspirants can apply till April 30, 2019. The application form has been released for various courses like B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed, B.H.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.Phil. It has been released online at scert.samsodisha.gov.in by State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT). The candidates can fill and submit the SCERT Odisha 2019 Application Form by online mode only. The Council does not release an offline form to apply for the entrance exam. Check more details on SCERT Odisha 2019 Application Form from this page.
Latest: The last date to apply for SCERT Odisha B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed 2019 is over now.
SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019
The candidates shall not get an opportunity to edit details after the payment is done and the form is finally submitted. Check the complete schedule for SCERT Odisha 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019||Dates (Revised)|
|Commencement of online application form||01 Apr 2019|
|Form registration can be done till||30 Apr 2019 (11:45 PM)|
|Last date to pay fee in online mode||01 May 2019 (11:45 PM)|
|Last date to pay fee in offline mode||02 May 2019 (11:45 PM)|
|SCERT Odisha 2019 exam date||03 to 12 Jun 2019|
Application Process Over..!!
SCERT Odisha 2019 Application Fee
The applicants have to pay the following amount of Application Fee in order to submit the SCERT Odisha Application Form for B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed, B.H.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.Phil courses.
|General and SEBC||Rs. 500|
|SC and ST||Rs. 300|
Mode of Payment: The aspirants can pay the above given application fee by Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking or Cash deposit in Axis Bank only.
Items to keep ready before filling the Application Form
- A valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Marksheets of the Qualifying examination
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the format
How to Apply for SCERT Odisha 2019?
Before applying, candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria of Information Brochure carefully. You must keep ready the soft copy of your scanned photo,signature before filling the ONLINE application form. A candidate will have to complete three steps for completion of his/her application, i.e. Registration, Uploading images, Signature and Fee payment. Candidate can save the CAF in draft mode. Acandidate may logout after registration and again login to upload images and fee payment.
Process to fill Application Form
- Click on Sign Up (NewUser), enter the name of the candidate, Mobile no and eMail Id,then generate OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to the provided mobile number. Candidate is required to validate by providing the OTP.
- The candidate can generate the password for logging into the system.
- Username (Mobile Number provided during registration)
- Password (Self assigned password during registration)
- Type the CAPTCHA and Click on login.
- Showing on Dashboard page
- Click in the Application form (Select which course you want to Apply)
- Select Course Details – Select as per provided dropdown list.
- Candidate Type- Select ‘candidate Type’ from the drop down list (Fresh or In Service)
- Candidate Select B.Ed./B.H.Ed./ B.P.Ed./ showing in dropdown list (Fresh or In Service) butfor D.EI.Ed. /M.Ed./M.Philcourses only apply in Freshcandidate.
- Fill the asked details carefully.
- Upload scanned image of a recent color photograph of the candidate
- Upload scanned image of Full Signature of the candidate
After completion of Upload Images and Signature You will find payment options and click the Pay button Once the payment is confirmed, all steps required for submission of application are completed. The candidate can take print out of the application form. Any application which is incomplete i.e. all three steps are not completed will be rejected and the candidate cannot take part in the admission process.
- Applications complete in all respects will be displayed for confirmation. The candidate can download his/her Application Form by clicking “Print Application Form” option.
- Any discrepancy in fee payment may be intimated to Helpline Toll Free Number.
After publication of examination merit list “Choice Locking” option will be available on the candidate’s login page.