SNAP Syllabus 2020 – Get here SNAP Syllabus 2020 for all the sections, namely General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Sufficiency & Interpretation, Analytical & Logical Reasoning. Candidates can check the topics from which questions are asked in each of the section. Along with the syllabus, exam pattern of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is provided on this page. The candidates must utilise the syllabus in the best possible way and try to finish it completely before the test so as to have ample time for revision.
SNAP Syllabus 2020
The test paper is divided into 3 sections:
- General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- Analytical & Logical reasoning
Topics included in each of these sections have been described below.
SNAP Syllabus 2020 for General English
The following topics make up the General English section.
|Reading Comprehension||Verbal Reasoning|
|Antonyms and Synonyms||Fill in the blanks|
|Jumbled Passage||Meaning-Usage Match|
SNAP Syllabus 2020 for Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
Solving this section of SNAP 2020 requires a higher amount of time than General English section and includes questions from a wider variety of topics. These are listed in the table below.
|Data Interpretation & Analysis||Text Interpretation|
|Binary Logic||Seating arrangement|
|Blood Relations||Coding & Decoding|
|Logical sequence||Data structure|
|Conclusion||Linear and Matrix Arrangements|
SNAP Syllabus 2020 for Analytical & Logical Reasoning
The candidates can check the contents of this section from the table below.
|Permutation & combination||Algebra|
|Mensuration||Time and work|
|LCM & HCF||Averages|
|Percentages||Profit and Loss|
|Quadratic and linear equations|
Suggested | How To prepare For SNAP 2020
Some Important Points About SNAP 2020 Syllabus
Below are the points that the candidates can keep in mind about each section of the SNAP 2020 Syllabus:
- General English: Candidates for this section have to improve their reading speed, vocabulary and grammar to crack this section.
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency: This section is the combination of Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency. For this section, you must clear your basics and improve the calculation speed.
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning: This section is similar to the logical reasoning of NMAT, MAT exam. The topics are general and can be mastered easily. Therefore keep practicing the topics on a daily basis.
SNAP 2020 Exam Pattern
Familiarity with the test pattern is equally important as the syllabus of the test. Preparation for SNAP 2020 should be undertaken keeping the test pattern in mind.
Check here expected exam pattern based on last year
- Mode of test: Online (Computer-based)
- Medium of question paper: English
- Type of questions: Multiple choice (MCQ) and Special Questions (which do not come with any choices)
- Test Duration: 02 hours
- Marking scheme for normal questions: +1.5 marks for each correct answer in General English and Analytical section & +1 mark for each correct answer in the Quant section.
- Marking scheme for special questions: +2 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 25% of the marks assigned for that question
- Section-wise Distribution: Check the table below.
|Section||Normal Questions||Special Questions||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension,|
Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||36||0||36||54|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation|
& Data Sufficiency
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.