SRM University Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus – SRM University releases syllabus for various entrance exams that it conducts for admission in wide range of UG and PG courses. On this page below the students can check SRM University entrance exam syllabus and prepare for the admission test accordingly. The students have to stick to the syllabus to be able to cover the topics asked in the exam.
SRM University Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
Check below the entrance exam syllabus for all the courses conducted by SRM University
|SRMJEEE UG 2020||Check syllabus|
|SRMJEEE PG 2020||Check syllabus|
|SRMJEEM 2020||Check syllabus|
How to prepare as per the Syllabus of SRM University Entrance Exam
Here are some useful tips to complete the syllabus of SRM University entrance exams:
- Start early: Make sure you are starting early without any delay.
- Make timetable: To complete the syllabus make sure you prepare a routine that enables you to complete the syllabus on time.
- The time table must be completed 1 month before the exam: Make sure you complete thebsyllabus one month before the exam starts. In last month, revise and take lots of mock tests.
Important books to cover SRM University Entrance Exam Syllabus
You can check the list of important books that would help you cover the entrance exam syllabus of SRM University:
|Admission 2020 Open|
|UPES Deharadun B.Tech Applications Open. Apply Now!!|
|Manipal University Engineering Admission 2020 Open. Apply Now!!|
|LPU NEST 2020 Applications Open. Apply Here!!|
|KIITEE Admission 2020 Applications Open. Apply Now!!|
|Name of book||Author||Buying link|
|SRMJEEE 10 years Chapterwise Solutions||MTG EDITORIAL BOARD||Buy now|
|The concept of Physics Part 1||HC Verma||Buy now|
|The concept of Physics Part 2||HC Verma||Buy now|
|Understanding Physics Series||DC Pandey||Buy now|
|Organic Chemistry||O P Tandon||Buy now|
|Inorganic Chemistry||O P Tandon||Buy now|
|Complete NEET Guide Biology||MTG EDITORIAL BOARD||Buy now|
1. Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation by Nishit Sinha – Click Here to Buy
2. Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma – Click Here to Buy
3. Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Verma – Click Here to Buy
4. Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for CAT by Nishit Sinha – Click Here to Buy
5. Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Ajay Singh – Click Here to Buy
6. Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency by Arihant – Click Here to Buy
About SRM University
SRM UNiversity is one of the top ranking universities in India with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campus, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities.To emerge as a World – Class University in creating and disseminating knowledge, and providing students a unique learning experience in Science, Technology, Medicine, Management and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the world and betterment of mankind.