SRM University Admission 2019 is open for various courses offered at the university in the field of Engineering, Architecture, Medical, Arts & Humanities, Management. Candiadtes can apply for SRM University Admission 2019 at its various campuses that are Kattankulathur (KTR), Ramapuram (RMP), Ramapuram Part II – Vadapalani (VDP), NCR- Ghaziabad by visiting the official website www.srmuniv.ac.in. SRM University is one of the topmost ranked universities in India with approximately 38,000 students and comprises of more than 2600 faculty across all the campus. In order to grasp more information about SRM University Admission 2019, candidates can go through this article.
SRM University Admission 2019
SRM University conducts entrance tests such as SRMJEEE (UG) for admission to Undergraduate Engineering courses, SRMJEEE (PG) for admission to Post Graduate programs and many more. However, for a few programs such as B.Des, BBA, M.Arch, etc, it conducts direct admission on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
The table below elaborates the courses offered at SRM University:
|Courses Offered||Admission through||Last Date to Apply||Exam date|
|B.Tech – Bachelor of Technology||SRMJEEE||1 Mar 2019||15-25 April 2019|
|M.Tech – Master Of Technology (2 Years)||SRMJEEE (PG) or Valid score in GATE & TANCET||1 Mar 2019||15-25 April 2019|
|Bachelor of Architecture / Bachelor of Design||NATA/IITJEE Mains – Paper II||1 Mar 2019||–|
|M.Arch – Master Of Architecture (2 Years)||Non-Entrance Exam.||–||–|
|Science & Humanities||Admission through Counselling||–||–|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||SRMJEEM||31 Mar 2019||25 May & 26 May 2019|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||SRMJEEM||31 Mar 2019||25 May & 26 May 2019|
|Health Sciences UG||SRMHJEEH||31 Mar 2019||–|
|Health Science PG||(Entrance Exam)||–||–|
|Health Science PG||Non-Entrance Exam||–||–|
|PBB Nursing||Non-Entrance Exam||–||–|
|Ph. D – All Programs||–||–|
|AFIH ( Associate Fellow in Industrial Health )||–||–||–|
Note: For Non- Entrance exam courses candidates will be called for counselling as per the marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination.
Admission Through Other Entrance Exams
SRM University Campus
The University has its campuses at the following locations:
- Kattankulathur Campus, Chennai
- Ramapuram Campus, Chennai
- Ramapuram Part – II Vadapalani Campus, Chennai
- NCR Campus, Delhi
SRM University Admission 2019 Eligibility
It is a must for every candidate to go through the complete eligibility required for SRM University Admission 2019 before applying for any of its programmes. here we have listed the eligibility required by SRM University from candidates who are willing to apply for any of the courses:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Resident Indian or Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India.
- Age: The age of candidates must be above 16 yrs on the 31st July of the calendar year in which the 12th Board examination is to be held.
- Qualification: candidates must have passed higher secondary examination with a minimum of 50% marks in PCM/PCB.
Eligibility for B.Des. Program: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 55% marks.
Eligibility for B.Arch. Program: Candidates must have a 50% aggregate and also 50% marks in each subject Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For the detailed eligibility in Engineering, courses check here.
- BBA- Candidates must have passed the higher secondary examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
- MBA(Master of Business Administration)- Candidates must have a bachelor’s with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- MMS in Banking & Financial Services-
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Minimum 50 percentile in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/MHCET score* or 50% in TAP Test Score.
- Graduate from an Indian University only.
- Age must be less than 25 yrs.
Medical And Health Science Courses
SRM University offers admission to candidates in courses such as MBBS, BDS, MD, Nursing. candidates who wish to apply for any of the courses offered by SRM University for admission must check the detailed eligibility required by the university for a particular course offered:
- Get here detailed eligibility for Medical and health science courses.
Science and Humanities Courses: For courses such as B.Ed, B.com, BSc, BA, BCA, and more from the science-humanities programmes candidates can check the eligibility here.
In order to pursue Ph.D. from SRM University candidates must have :
- A two years master’s degree with a minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/ differently- abled.
SRM University Admission 2019 Application Form
SRM University has released its Application Form for all of its courses on its official website which is www.srmuniv.ac.in. Candidates can click on the direct links provided on the application form page and first register themselves for the course. They can then fill the Application Form for SRM University Admission 2019. Candidates will have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature and make the payment for it.
Application Fee: The Application Fee for all the courses is Rs 1100. Candidates can pay the application fee via credit card / debit card / net banking / UPI / Wallets/ Demand Draft.
About SRM University
SRM University is spread over 600 acres with a variety of facilities. The University is also home to a diversity of students, welcoming candidates all over the world. Around 80% of students are from outside Tamil Nadu, with students from Europe, China, and other countries. Let us know some of the interesting and outstanding facts about SRM University:
- Establishment: The University was established in the year 1985. It is a private deemed to be a university.
- Semester Abroad Program: The university sponsored over 150 students to 35 foreign universities like MIT, Carnegie Mellon, UC Davis, Warwick and Western Australia in 2008-09.
- Hostels with premium facilities
- It has a library.
- Knowledge centre
- 4000 capacity AC auditorium
- 100 online smart classrooms
- Endless convenience on campus including ATM’s
- Dining options
- Prayer halls
- SRM University Rankings
- SRM University has been ranked 9th among top pharmacy colleges in India by NIRF.
- Ministry of HRD places SRM University in Category A.
- NAAC has accredited SRM with the Highest ‘A++’ Grade in the year 2018, valid for the next 5 years.
SRM University Admission 2019 Fee Structure
candidates must note that they will have to pay a registration fee of amount Rs.10,000/-.The annual fee for first year of a programme is Rs.1,00,000 and above as per the course. An extra fee e of Rs. 5000/- will be charged for programmes with course fee less than Rs.1,00,000. In order to get the detailed course fee of the desired programme visits the official website of SRM university srmuniv.ac.in.
SRM University Admission 2019 Scholarship
A thing university provides scholarship opportunities to the deserving candidates. Below we have mentioned the categories under which scholarship is provided to candidates.
- A fee waiver of 50% to students with above 95% in CBSE or in State Board examinations.
- Founder’s Scholarship: full waiver on tuition, books, hostels, and mess, plus a stipend of Rs.1,000 per month to top state, SRMEEE, JEE, and AIEEE rankers, sportspersons and socio-economic disdained.
SRM University Placement
Various companies visit SRM University to offer placement opportunities to candidates. As per the latest statistics, 469 companies offered 5684 jobs to SRM Institute of Science & Technology in the year 2016 – 17. The renowned companies who visit the University are Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Siemens, Hyundai Motors, Fuji, Bank of America. It has been ranked No 1 by times of India in the year 2016.
Super Dream companies offer 10 lacs/ annum and above salary packages. Companies offering Super Dream offers are:
- SAP Labs
- Goldman Sachs
Dream companies offer 5 lacs/ annum and above salary packages. Companies offering Dream offers are:
- Shell India
- Sony India
- Tata Technologies
- Philips, Samsung
- Hero Motorcorp
- Maruti Suzuki
- Luk India
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo
- Schneider Electric
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Saint Gobain