The SRM University offers admission to Engineering, Medical, Architecture, Arts & Humanities, Management programs at its various campuses. SRM University is one of the top ranking universities in India with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campus. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities. Check more details on SRM University Admission 2018 from the article below.
SRM University conducts entrance tests such as SRMJEEE (UG) for admission to Undergraduate Engineering courses, SRMJEEE (PG) for admission to Post Graduate programs and many more. However, for few programs such as B.Des, BBA, M.Arch, etc, it conducts direct admission on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
SRM University Admission 2018
The SRM university is spread over 600 acres with variety of facilities. The University is also home to diversity of students, welcoming candidates all over the world. Around 80% of students are from outside Tamil Nadu, with students from Europe, China and other countries.
Admission Through Other Entrance Exams
SRM University Campus
The University has its campuses at the following locations:
- Kattankulathur (KTR)
- Ramapuram (RMP)
- Ramapuram Part II – Vadapalani (VDP)
- SRM University admission application form or entrance exam application form release at SRM University official website, www.srmuniv.ac.in.
- The application process for SRMJEEE (UG) begins in the month of October 2017.
- Candidates must submit application form only after ensuring correctness of details.
- The applications will be available in online mode.
- Aspirants need to register online and then start filling in the other required details in the online application form, including uploading documents and making payment.