SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling begin from May 03, 2019 to May 08, 2019. The on-campus common counselling will be held concurrently at the six campuses – Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, NCR Ghaziabad, Delhi – NCR Sonepat and Amaravati. Any candidate who is called for counselling can travel to any campus of his / her choice on the scheduled counselling date, can choose any university (SRMIST, SRM-Haryana, SRM-AP), any of the above six campuses and any branch / specialization, based on his / her counselling schedule, SRMJEEE rank order and availability of seats.
The All India Rank (AIR) obtained in SRMJEEE (B.Tech) 2019, will be the basis for admission to all the four campuses of SRM Institute of Science & Technology (SRMIST), and SRM University HARYANA, Delhi – NCR Sonepat, and SRM University AP, Amaravati.
SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling
Details of SRMEEE 2019 Counselling has been declared by the authorities. Candidates can check the below table for the Counselling schedule.
|SRMJEEE 2019 result declaration||27 Apr 2019|
|SRMJEEE (UG ) 2019 – B.Tech Counseling Schedule|
|B.Tech degree programme|
|Reporting Time: 8:00 AM||Reporting Time: 1:30 PM|
|03 May 2019||All India Rank 1 to 6000||All India Rank 6001 to 12000|
|04 May 2019||All India Rank 12001 to 20000||All India Rank 20001 to 28000|
|05 May 2019||All India Rank 28001 to 36000||All India Rank 36001 to 44000|
|06 May 2019||No Counselling|
|07 May 2019||All India Rank 44001 to 52000||All India Rank 52001 to 60000|
|08 May 2019||All India Rank 60001 to 68000||All India Rank 68001 to 75000|
- Click here to download the counselling letter after the release of SRMJEEE Results.
- Click here to check the information for fee payment.
SRM University SRMEEE 2019 Counselling Information
Call Letter for counselling
It is important that all the candidates who are in the merit list and called for counselling should download and take a printout of their counselling letter and counselling record from SRM University website. Candidate must appear for university counselling as per the defined schedule.
- Kattankulathur Campus
- Ramapuram Campus
- NCR Ghaziabad Campus
- Vadapalani Campus
- Delhi – NCR Sonepat Campus
- Amaravati Campus
Address and contact details of campuses where common counselling happens:
|SRM Institute of Science and Technology|
|Kattankulathur Campus||Dr. T.P. Ganesan Auditorium, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603 203, Tamil Nadu
+91 (044) 27455510, 47437500
Monday – Saturday (except public holidays) 8:30 AM to 6:00
|Ramapuram Campus||Bharathi Salai, Ramapuram,
Chennai – 600 089.
Phone: 1800 102 1525 (Toll Free)
|NCR Ghaziabad Campus||NCR Campus – Modinagar, Delhi Meerut Road, Ghaziabad,
Pin code – 201204
Phone: 01232-234301(10 Lines) 4319, 4346, 4352
|Vadapalani Campus||No.1, Jawaharlal Nehru Road,
(100 feet Road, Near Vadapalani Signal),
Chennai – 600 026.
Phone: +91-44-4396 9966, +91-44-4396 9967
|SRM University, Haryana|
|Delhi – NCR Sonepat Campus||Plot No. 39, Rajiv Gandhi Education City Delhi-NCR Sonepat – Kundli Urban Complex, Post Office P.S.Rai, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Sonipat, Haryana 131029
Phone: +91-8816033301 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 9541779883
|SRM University, Andhra Pradesh|
|Amaravati Campus||Neerukonda, Mangalagiri Mandal, Guntur District, Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh 522502
Phone: +91-866-2429299 / 1800-599-2233 (Toll Free)
Documents to be given at the time of counselling
To report for counselling, you are required to carry these documents in original.
- B.Tech Counseling call letter
- SRMJEE 2019 Rank card
- Admit Card/Hall ticket of the +2 board examination
- Mark sheet of Class 10th as proof of date of birth
- Mark sheet of Class 12th or it’s equivalent (if results are announced)
- Photo ID proof (PAN, Aadhar, Passport) – Original for verification and return and Photocopy
- Cancelled cheque leaf with the name of the Candidate/Parent/Grand Parent printed.
- Receipt(s) for payment made through E-Pay facility or Demand Draft.
Important Information Regarding SRMEEE Counselling
Candidates may take a serious note pertaining to terms and conditions related with SRM University counselling for 2019 session admissions. Some important facts are:
- SRM University Engineering admissions will be purely on the basis of merit obtained in SRMEEE 2019.
- All candidates declared successful in the SRMEEE 2019, can download and take a printout of their call letter for counselling and counselling record from the official website and appear for the counselling as per the counselling schedule. SRM University has uploaded the date/time for counselling on its website.
- The selected candidates will have to remit the prescribed fees, on confirmation of the seat, and acceptance of the branch allotted.
- The candidates should produce the following documents in original along with one set of photocopies while reporting for counselling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process without these documents.
- Provisional Allotment Letter will be issued only upon payment of Rs. 2,10,000/- (includes Registration cum Counselling Fee of Rs. 10,000/- and Part of first year *tuition Fee). Candidates are strongly recommended to pay the above amount before coming to the counselling, through E-Pay facility. Payment information on E-pay is made available in the applicant dashboard.
- After payment of Rs. 2,10,000/- during counselling and receiving the Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL), the balance tuition fee, if any, must be paid on or before May 20, 2019, failing which the admission will stand cancelled and the vacancy arising out of such cancellations will be filled immediately from the waitlist. If the annual tuition fee for a particular programme/institution is less than Rs. 2,10,000/- the excess amount would be adjusted in hostel/bus fees.