SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling – The candidates who qualify SRMJEEE, have to appear for the counselling rounds with their documents for verification. Any candidates who miss the SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling rounds as per the schedule are eliminated from the admission rounds. Therefore the candidates have to be available in person in the counselling process of SRMJEEE 2020 as per allotted time, date and venue. For more details check this page below.
SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling
The candidates can check below the SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling schedule:
|SRMJEEE 2020 exam date||30 Jul – 4 Aug 2020||3rd week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result|
2nd Week Of Aug 2020
|Commencement of counselling|
2nd or 3rd week of Aug 2020
SRM University SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling Information
Call Letter for counseling:
It is important that all the candidates who are in the merit list and called for counselling should download and take a printout of their counselling letter and counselling record from SRM University website. Candidate must appear for university counseling as per the defined schedule.
- Kattankulathur Campus
- Ramapuram Campus
- NCR Ghaziabad Campus
- Vadapalani Campus
- Delhi – NCR Sonepat Campus
- Amaravati Campus
Address and contact details of campuses where common SRMJEEE counseling happens:
SRM Institute of Science and Technology
Dr. T.P. Ganesan Auditorium, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603 203, Tamil Nadu
+91 (044) 27455510, 47437500
Monday – Saturday (except public holidays) 8:30 AM to 6:00
Bharathi Salai, Ramapuram,
Chennai – 600 089.
Phone: 1800 102 1525 (Toll Free)
NCR Ghaziabad Campus
NCR Campus – Modinagar, Delhi Meerut Road, Ghaziabad,
Pin code – 201204
Phone: 01232-234301(10 Lines) 4319, 4346, 4352
No.1, Jawaharlal Nehru Road,
(100 feet Road, Near Vadapalani Signal),
Chennai – 600 026.
Phone: +91-44-4396 9966, +91-44-4396 9967
SRM University, Haryana
Delhi – NCR Sonepat Campus
Plot No. 39, Rajiv Gandhi Education City Delhi-NCR Sonepat – Kundli Urban Complex, Post Office P.S.Rai, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Sonipat, Haryana 131029
Phone: +91-8816033301 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 9541779883
SRM University, Andhra Pradesh
Neerukonda, Mangalagiri Mandal, Guntur District, Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh 522502
Phone: +91-866-2429299 / 1800-599-2233 (Toll Free)
Documents to be Submitted at the time of SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling
To report for counselling, you are required to carry these documents in original.
- B.Tech Counseling call letter
- SRMJEE 2020 Rank card
- Admit Card/Hall ticket of class 12 board examination
- Mark sheet of Class 10th as proof of date of birth
- Mark sheet of Class 12th or it’s equivalent (if results are announced)
- Photo ID proof (PAN, Aadhar, Passport) – Original for verification and return and Photocopy
- Cancelled cheque leaf with the name of the Candidate/Parent/GrandParent printed.
- Receipt(s) for payment made through EPay facility or Demand Draft.
Important Information Regarding SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling
Candidates may take a serious note pertaining to terms and conditions related to SRM University counselling for 2020 session admissions. Some important facts are:
- SRM University Engineering admissions will be purely on the basis of merit obtained in SRMJEEE 2020.
- All candidates declared successful in the SRMJEEE 2020, can download and take a printout of their call letter for counselling and counselling record from the official website and appear for the counselling as per the counselling schedule. SRM University has uploaded the date/time for counselling on its website.
- The selected candidates will have to remit the prescribed fees, on confirmation of the seat, and acceptance of the branch allotted.
- The candidates should produce the following documents in original along with one set of photocopies while reporting for counselling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process without these documents.
- Provisional Allotment Letter will be issued only upon payment of Rs. 2,10,000/- (includes Registration cum Counselling Fee of Rs. 10,000/- and Part of first-year tuition Fee). Candidates are strongly recommended to pay the above amount before coming to the counselling, through E-Pay facility. Payment information on E-pay is made available in the applicant dashboard.
- After payment of Rs. 2,10,000/- during counselling and receiving the Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL), the balance tuition fee, if any, must be paid on or before May 20, 2020, failing which the admission will stand cancelled and the vacancy arising out of such cancellations will be filled immediately from the waitlist. If the annual tuition fee for a particular programme/institution is less than Rs. 2,10,000/- the excess amount would be adjusted in hostel/bus fees.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.