SRMJEEE 2018 Counselling will be begun from May 07, 2018 to May 17, 2018. Along with the added dates, the vacancy position of seat in SRMJEEE Counselling 2018 will also be announced. Candidates may check complete details from the below.
SRMJEEE 2018 Counselling
Details of SRMEEE 2018 Counselling has been declared by the authorities. However, the official notification has been released.
|SRMJEEE 2018 result declaration||01 May 2018|
|SRMJEEE 2018 counselling starts||07 to 17 May 2018|
|SRMJEEE 2018 2nd counselling||18 May 2018(10:15 AM)|
Through SRMJEEE counselling, seats will also filled in AP, Amaravati, campus. However, only 35,000 SRMJEEE rank holder are eligible for admission that too if they scored more than 60% marks in Boards examination.
After the declaration result of SRMJEEE 2018 counselling details has been announced. Along with it, the complete schedule of the counselling has been released.
SRMJEEE 2018 Second Counselling
SRMEEE has been released the notifications regarding Second Counselling. The phase II of counselling for B Tech admissions for the year 2018 will be held through online mode. The online counselling is meant to facilitate those candidates who were not able to attend the on-campus counselling held at various venues from 11 May to 17 May 2018.
Through this online counselling, the candidates can choose the branches/specialisation across all campuses of SRM University – Delhi NCR Sonepat, SRM University – AP, Amaravati and SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) based on the availability. The candidate needs to upload the 12th board mark sheet for determining the eligibility and post-payment of full tuition fees, the provisional allotment will be made.
- Click Here to check the detail information regarding second Counselling.
Seats: Click Here to check the B.Tech seat availability as on May 18, 2018.
SRM University SRMEEE 2018 Counselling Information
Call Letter for counselling
It is important that all the candidates who are in the merit list, and called for counselling , should download and take a printout of their counseling letter and counselling record from SRM University website. Candidate must appear for university counseling as per the defined schedule.
Documents to be given at the time of counselling
To report for counselling, you are required to carry these documents in original.
- SRMEEE counselling call letter.
- Class 10 mark sheet.
- SRMEEE rank card.
- SRMEEE hall ticket.
- Class 12 or equivalent mark sheet.
- Demand draft of amount specified in your call letter in favor of SRMIST payable at Chennai.
- Photo ID proof (PAN, Aadhar, Passport) – Original for verification and return and Photocopy.
- Cancelled cheque leaf with name of the Candidate/Parent/Grand Parent printed.
- Receipt(s) for payment made through E-Pay facility or Demand Draft.
- Documents regarding caste / community proof.
Scholarships and Tuition Fee Waiver
The TFW for the toppers of SRMJEEE 2018 will be as below:
|Rank Range||Tuition Fee Waiver Amount|
|1 – 100||100%|
|101 – 500||75%|
|501 – 1000||50%|
Important Information Regarding SRMEEE Counselling
Candidates may take a serious note pertaining to terms and conditions related with SRM University counselling for 2018 session admissions. Some important facts are:
- SRM University Engineering admissions will be purely on the basis of merit obtained in SRMEEE 2018.
- All candidates declared successful in the SRMEEE 2018, can download and take a printout of their call letter for counselling and counselling record from www.srmuniv.ac.in/admissions and appear for the counselling as per the counselling schedule. The SRM University will be uploading the date/time for counselling on its website.
- The selected candidates will have to remit the prescribed fees, on confirmation of the seat, and acceptance of the branch allotted.
- The candidates should produce the following documents in original along with one set of photocopies while reporting for counseling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counseling process without these documents.