TISSNET 2020 Admit Card – TISS had released TISSNET admit card 2020 on the login, at tiss.edu. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) only issued admit card online. To download it, candidates are required to enter e-mail id and password. Copy of TISS admit card is not sent via post or e-mail. TISSNET 2020 was held on January 04, 2020, and candidates must carry printout of the hall ticket. Along with it, candidates also need to carry 1 original id proof. Check how to download TISSNET 2020 admit card, details on it, what to do if unable to download admit card, and more information from this page.
TISSNET 2020 Admit Card
TISSNET admit card is an important verification document which ensures that the candidate carrying the hall pass is the same as the one who applied for it. Candidates should keep a copy of TISSNET entrance exam admit card safe as it might be required while taking admission. Candidates can check important dates for TISSNET 2020 admit card from the table below.
|TISSNET 2020 admit card||Important Dates|
|Availability of TISSNET admit card 2020|
|TISSNET 2020 exam date||04 Jan 2020|
Download here: Click here to access login and download TISSNET 2020 admit card.
Admit Card Process Over……..
Best Books for TISSNET 2020
It is important that the candidates must prepare for TISSNET entrance test from good resources. Candidates can take a look at TISSNET books 2020 from the table below.
|Book Name – Author name||Link to Purchase|
|A Mirror Of Common Errors – Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh||Click Here|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension – Arihant||Click Here|
|Complete Manual for CAT – Arihant||Click Here|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning – R.S Aggarwal||Click Here|
|The Mega YearBook – Disha Experts||Click Here|
|Objective General Knowledge – Lucent||Click Here|
How to Get Password for TISSNET 2020 Login?
The admit card for TISSNET 2020 is released by online mode only at TISS candidate login. However, in case if a candidate does not remember their password for TISSNET login, then in such a case, they can retrieve it by following the instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Click here to get your password for TISSNET candidate login.
Step 2: Enter your email id as provided by you at the time of TISSNET registration.
Step 3: Click on the “reset password” button to submit the detail.
Step 4: On submitting the registered email id, your password for TISSNET 2020 login will be sent. In case, if a candidate does not find their password in the inbox, it is advised to check your spam folder.
What is Required for TISSNET Admit Card 2020 Download?
To download the admit card, candidates require the following –
- Email id
- An A-4 size paper
- A printer with good resolution
Best browsers to access TISS admit card 2020
The site works best on following latest version browsers:
(1) iOS Safari 8+
(2) Internet Explorer 10+
(3) Android 4.2+ Browser / Chrome Browser
(4) Google Chrome 45+
(5) Firefox 30+
(6) Internet Explorer 9 and above
How to Download TISSNET 2020 Admit Card?
To successfully download the admit card for TISSNET 2020, candidates must follow the step-by-step instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page for downloading TISSNET admit card.
Step 2: On the login page, you need to enter your registered email id and password as created.
Step 3: Click on the “login” button to submit the details, and then in the next screen, tick on the declaration and click on the “Prepare hall ticket” button.
Step 5: After this, a new screen will appear in which you will have to tick on the declaration again and then click on the “view / print hall ticket” button.
Step 6: Finally, save a copy of TISSNET hall ticket on your device and then take a print out of it.
What to Do If Not Received TISSNET Admit Card 2020?
In case, if a candidate does not receive admit card by December 21, 2019, they must contact the Institute authorities immediately regarding this. You can contact them at their helpline number or you can also write to them at their email id, check these below,
Helpline number – 022 – 2552 5252
Email id – [email protected]
Possible reason(s) for not able to download TISSNET 2020 hall ticket
Here are some of the possible reasons because of which you shall not be able to download the hall ticket:
- Incomplete application form submitted.
- Did not pay the application fee.
- Submitted TISSNET application form after the last date.
- Did not downloaded the TISSNET admit card before the deadline.
What to Do If There is Error in TISSNET 2020 Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card, candidates must ensure that the details provided on it is correct. In case if the personal detail printed on the hall ticket does not match with that of the information provided by the candidates in TISS application form, it is advised to write to the Institute at [email protected], along with ID proof before the deadline.
What to Carry to TISSNET 2020 Test Centre?
On the day of the entrance exam, candidates need to carry the following listed documents:
- TISSNET Hall ticket – Candidates should carry the hard copy of the TISSNET admit card, a digital copy is not allowed at the test centre. It is preferable to carry it on an A-4 size paper with a colour print out so that your details are visible on it and there is no problem for identification at the test centre by exam invigilator.
- ID Proof – On exam day, along with TISS admit card, you also have to carry a valid id proof in original. No photocopy / scanned copy / soft copy of the id proof will be allowed.
- PwD certificate – TISS allows the candidates with visual impairment to have a SCRIBE to assist them to complete the test. The Scribe who will assist such candidates must be an undergraduate student and should bring a valid ID proof at the time of the test. Furthermore, PwD candidates who have a disability of 40% or more will get compensatory extra time of 30 minutes.
Acceptable ID proofs – List of valid id proofs for TISSNET 2020 is as follows:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Valid college id card
What not to Carry at TISSNET 2020 Exam Hall?
Candidates must not carry any of the following listed items to their allotted test centre:
- Books, notes, loose sheets.
- Any type of calculator.
- Calculator / digital watch.
- Mathematical / drawing instruments.
- Log tables.
- Map stencils or slide rules.
- Mobile phones.
- Pagers or any other communication device.
Details Given in TISSNET Hall Ticket 2020
The hall ticket for TISS admission 2020 consists of the following information:
- Registration number.
- Candidate’s name.
- Date of birth.
- Test city.
- Exam date.
- Exam timings.
- Address of the test centre.
- Candidate’s photo and signature.
- Program details – preference, location, program.
- General instructions for the examinees
Sample image of TISSNET hall ticket…
TISSNET 2020: Checklist for Exam Day
Candidates can who will appear for the entrance exam, should read these important exam instructions:
Before the examination
- Candidates must ensure that the details provided in the admit card are correct and if there is any kind of discrepancy then they should write about it to the Institute.
- Since the exam is being conducted on the weekend, it is suggested to the candidates to have their lunch before they come for the TISS MA entrance exam as the canteens at many centres shall not be open. However, drinking water facility will be provided at all the test centres.
- Do not forget to carry a hard copy of the admit card and valid id proof, as, without these, you are not allowed to sit for the test.
- Candidates will have to sign an attendance sheet when they are seated in front of their computer device. This ensures that you appeared for the test, failing to do so shall result in cancellation of TISSNET 2020 result of the candidate.
- Also, you will get a rough sheet and pen for calculation.
- During the exam, carefully read all the instruction on your computer screen for the computer-based test.
- You are not allowed to exit the exam hall before 60 mins from the start of the test. Your test is considered for evaluation only if you click on the “submit” button before exiting the hall.
After the exam
- Return rough sheet to the exam invigilator after the exam is over.
TISSNET 2020 Exam Pattern
Now that you have downloaded TISSNET 2020 admit card, take a quick look at the exam structure for which you are appearing for below.
TISSNET exam pattern
- Mode of the exam – It is a computer-based test.
- Duration of the exam – TISSNET is of a total of 01 hours and 40 minutes.
- Type of questions – In the entrance exam, candidates have to solve objective type multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- The medium of questions – The questions will be asked in English language only.
- Number of questions – There are a total of 100 number of questions.
- Total marks – There are a total of 100 marks.
- Standard of questions – The questions are asked of up to Class 10th standard.
- Marking scheme – For a correct answer, you will get 01 marks and there is no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
Candidates can check the distribution of questions for TISSNET entrance exam from the table below.
|Name of the section||Number of marks||Marks|
|Mathematics and Logical reasoning||30||30|
TISSMAT exam pattern
- Mode of the exam – It is a computer-based test.
- Duration of the exam – Immediately after TISSNET is over, TISS Management Aptitude Test (TISS-MAT) is going to be conducted for candidates who applied for MA (HRM & LR) and/or MA (ODCL) programmes.
- Type of questions – Candidates have to solve objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Medium of questions – The questions are asked in English language only.
- The number of questions – There are a total of 45 number of questions.
- Total marks – There are a total of 45 marks.
- Standard of questions – The questions are asked of up to graduation level.
- Marking scheme – For a correct answer, you will get 01 marks and for an incorrect answer, 0.25 negative marking is done.
Candidates can check the distribution of questions from the table below.
|Name of the section||Number of questions||Number of marks|
|Management Data Interpretation||15||15|
TISSNET 2020 Exam Centers
TISSNET 2020 entrance exam is going to be conducted at the following test cities. The address of the allotted test centre is printed on the admit card. No request for a change in test centre is accepted by the Institute.
About TISSNET 2020
TISS National entrance test (TISSNET) is an all India level entrance exam conducted for admission in PG degree programmes in M.A., M. Sc., M.H.A., M.P.H., Law. The admission in these courses offered various TISS campuses located at Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad campuses and other centres locations like Chennai and Nagaland. Shortlisting of candidates is done based on their performance in the entrance exam to appear for Stage-2 which is PIT / PI. Selected candidates after stage-2 need to report to the respective campuses for document verification and join the programme as per the schedule.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in the year 1936. It is a multi-campus public funded research university in Mumbai. It is one of the oldest professional social work education Institute which was founded at the time of British India. The academic programs offered at TISS focus on the Social Sciences and offers doctoral degrees in Management and Labour Studies, Disaster Studies, Development Studies, Education, Gender Studies, Health Studies, Law, Media and Cultural Studies, Public Policy, Rural Development and Social Work.
TISSNET 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No, there is no reimbursement for Airfare / any AC class / Luxury Bus tickets.
Ans : In case, it is really needed, send a mail to TISS authorities
Ans : TISS accepts only TISSNET scores. The result of exams like CAT / MAT / CET / GRE / GMAT is not acceptable.
Ans : For SC/ST, the minimum scores should be 35% and 45% for others. Though actual cut off is more than that. For general category, it is more than 70 out of 100.
Ans : If there\'s any error in the name, category, program, date, time etc then please send your issue to the concerned authorities with a proof for claiming.
Ans : There is no fixed number for attempts specified by TISS.
Ans : TISSNET 2020 Hall Ticket can be downloaded by entering the login credentials received after the completion of registration.
Ans : TISSNET 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded from admissions.tiss.edu.
Ans : TISSNET 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded on December 18 & 19, 2019.
Ans : Yes, you can contact the exam conducting body in order to get the errors rectified.
Ans : The candidates are required to carry a valid id proof with TISSNET 2020 Admit Card which can be aadhar card / driving license / voter id / any other govt. id proof.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.