The Tata Institute of Social Sciences was started the TISSNET 2019 Registration. The new registration of TISSNET 2019 has been closed. Only registered candidates can fiil the Online Application Form on or before Dec 17, 2018 at 3 p.m. A direct link for login of TISSNET 2019 is given on this page. However, those students who belong from remote places where there is no Internet and Telecommunication facilities can get a printed copy of the application form from the Institute. In the TISSNET 2019 Application Form, you will have to provide your Personal Details, Education qualification details, etc. Also, you have to upload scanned images of various documents in the TISSNET Application Form. Remember that the last date to submit the TISSNET Application Form 2019 is December 12, 2018. Any application submitted after the last date will not be accepted. Only registered Candidates can fill the Online Application Form on or before December 17, 2018 Check complete details on TISSNET 2019 Application Form from this page.
TISSNET 2019 Application Form
The application form of TISS National Entrance Test is available in both Online and Offline mode. Before finally submitting the application form ensure that the details provided in it are correct, as the candidate shall not get an opportunity to edit/ modify details in the form.
TISSNET 2019 Registration Dates: Check complete details on TISSNET 2019 Application Form in the table below.
|TISSNET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates (Revised)|
|Registration for TISSNET 2019 started from||30 October 2018|
|Last date to submit TISSNET 2019 Online Application||12 Dec 2018|
|Last date to submit TISSNET 2019 Application Form by post||12 Dec 2018|
|Last date of fill the Application Form for registered candidates||17 Dec 2018|
|TISSNET 2019 exam date||13 Jan 2019
Apply Here: Click here to apply online for TISSNET 2019.
Application Fee for TISSNET 2019
To submit the TISSNET 2019 Application Form, the aspirants need to pay a required amount of fee. The application fee for the academic session 2019 is given below.
|Number of Programmes||Payment via Debit or Credit Card||Payment via Net Banking||Cash Deposit in any SBI Branch using the prescribed challan|
|1 Programme||Rs. 1030||Rs. 260||Rs. 1000+Bank Charges||Rs. 250+Bank Charges||Rs. 1000 + Bank Charges||Rs. 250 + Bank Charges|
|2 Programmes||Rs. 2060||Rs. 520||Rs. 2000+Bank Charges||Rs. 500+Bank Charges||Rs. 2000 + Bank Charges||Rs. 500 + Bank Charges|
|3 Programmes||Rs. 3090||Rs. 780||Rs. 3000+Bank Charges||Rs. 750+Bank Charges||Rs. 3000 + Bank Charges||Rs. 750 + Bank Charges|
- Online Payment by Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Cash Deposit in any SBI Branch using the prescribed challan
Note: Application fee paid by demand draft, pay order or any mode other than the above modes is not acceptable and the application will be rejected. The Institute will not inform regarding the rejection of their Application Form to such candidates.
Documents Required for TISNEET 2019 Application Form
In the Online Application, the aspirants will have to upload the following documents/ certificates:
|General||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan (if paid by cash).|
|SC / ST (Annual income less than Rs.2.5 lakhs)||Photograph, Signature, Caste / Tribe Certificate, Income Certificate for the financial year 2017-18, TISS copy of challan (if paid by cash),|
|SC / ST (Annual income more than Rs.2.5 lakhs)||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan (if paid by cash), Caste / Tribe Certificate.|
|OBC (NC) (Annual income less than Rs.1 lakh)||Photograph, Signature, Income Certificate for the financial year 2017-18, Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate issued after 01-04-2018 by the District Magistrate / Deputy Commissioner / Tahsildar, TISS copy of challan (if paid by cash).|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer) (Annual income more than Rs.1 lakh but less than Rs. 8 lakhs)||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan (if paid by cash), Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate issued after 01-04-2018 by the District Magistrate / Deputy Commissioner / Tahsildar. CERTIFICATES dated before April 1, 2018, will not be considered valid.|
|PWD||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan (if paid by cash) and PWD certificate.|
|KM||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan (if paid by cash) and KM certificate.|
|Armed Forces||Photograph, Signature, TISS copy of challan (if paid by cash) and Armed Force certificate|
Important Instructions for the Candidate
- Candidates can apply for more than one programme through a single application only.
- The aspirants who will be applying online will have to upload the scanned images of the document/ certificate as given in the table above. However, those who will submit the hard copy of the application form should post along with the application form the above-mentioned documents attested by a School Headmaster or a Principal of College or a Gazetted Officer.
- The Institute will not send any communication regarding the rejection of the TISSNET 2019 Application Form.
- At the time of TISSNET 2019 Registration, the aspirants will have to provide their email id and mobile number. You must enter a valid and active Email id and Mobile Number, as the Institute will send any communication regarding the entrance examination through email/ SMS.
How to Apply for TISSNET 2019?
The aspirants can apply for TISSNET 2019 by simply following the instructions given below. The application form for TISSNET is available in two modes:
How to Fill TISSNET 2019 Online Application Form?
Below we have mentioned step-by-step instructions which can help you to successfully apply for the entrance examination.
Step 1: Register
- Click on the link which is given on this page for TISSNET 2019 Registration
- To register online, you will have to enter details such as your Email ID, where did you get to know about TISS admission, etc.
- After entering all the necessary information, click on the “Register” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the registration details, you will receive a message that the TISS admission registration link has been sent to the registered email id.
- Click on the verification link which is sent to your registered email id.
- On clicking the verification link, a new tab will open in which you have to set the Password for TISSNET 2019 Login. To set the password, enter your name and the password of your choice.
- Click on the “Save” button to proceed to the next
Step 2: Login
- After you have successfully registered for the entrance exam, you will have to log in to complete the application process.
- Click on the “Login” link given on that page and enter details such as Email Id and Password.
- Submit the login credentials and proceed to fill in details in the application form.
Step 3: Fill in details in the TISSNET 2019 Application
- In the TISSNET Application Form, the candidates will have to enter their Basic details, Academic Details, etc.
- It is advised to the candidates that after completion of each step, click on the “SAVE” button to save information entered till then so that the data you have added till that point is not lost.
- A table will be given on the page specifying the status of each. Click on the “View” link to proceed.
The details to be filled in are as follows:
- Date of Birth
- Annual Income of the Parent’s/ Spouse /Guardian’s
- Choose a preferable test center to appear for TISSNET 2019
- Complete address of the candidate
- Mobile Number
- Name/ Univeristy where you studied Class 10
- Name of the Class 12th School Board and State
- Bachelor Degree Details
- Master Degree details
Step 3: Upload Images
- After entering all the necessary information, the aspirants will have to upload scanned images in the TISSNET 2019 Application Form.
- The images to be uploaded in the form as per the specification given below.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||.jpg, jpeg, .x-png, .pjpeg, .pjpg, .bmp, .gif, .png||Should not exceed 500KB|
|Signature||.jpg, jpeg, .x-png, .pjpeg, .pjpg, .bmp, .gif, .png|
- To upload the images, choose the “Attachment Type” from the dropdown. Choose from the list all the documents you are required to upload along with your application. For eg: Photograph, Signature, Armed Forces Certificate etc.
- Click ‘choose file’ from ‘Browse and upload file’ option. A dialog box will open to select the file from your computer. Select the correct file that you want to upload.
- After selecting the correct file, click the ‘Upload File’ button
- If the attachment is uploaded correctly, you will see a success message and a record for the uploaded attachment will be displayed in a table below
- After you have uploaded and checked that all attachments then, click the ‘Save’ button to proceed to the next step.
Important Instructions for Uploading the Images
- You will have to upload your recent passport size color photograph taken against a plain background.
- The photograph should show only your face and shoulders.
- The image should not have any other object or person in part or full
- The photograph to be uploaded by the candidate will be used in the TISSNET 2019 Admit card as well. It is important that you must upload the image as per the specification, in case if it is found to be inappropriate in any manner, you may not be allowed to write the entrance.
Step 4: Select Programs
- Next, you need to select the programs you wish to apply for.
- Select a location first and choose programme offered from the selected locations listed in the dropdown below. Select a programme from the dropdown and indicate the preference
- To select the programme to the list below click ‘Add Program’ button.
- The selected programmes will be shown in a tabular format at the bottom of the page
- You can also remove a programme from the table by clicking on the ‘Remove Programme’ link displayed next to every programme
- One important point to note is that after you have checked and verified that all the information you have entered on the page is correct and saved, Once you press the ‘Confirmation and Preview’ button, no changes can be made to the application form.
- On completion of this step, a preview of the Application Form will be available on the screen. If you want to do any changes then please go back. Because after this you wouldn’t be able to do any changes in the TISSNET 2019 Application Form.
Step 5: Pay the Application Fees
- On confirming to proceed further, choose the mode of payment.
- You can pay the application fee by Cash(Challan) or using Payment Gateway (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
- If you wish to pay by ‘Cash’ you will have to take a printout of the SBI deposit challan and show the challan to the bank counter where you make the payments and then enter the “SBI Journal Number” in this step.
If you have any queries related to TISSNET 2019 Application Form, please ask in comments below.