TISSNET 2022 Result – Tata Institute of Social Sciences has released the merit list for admission to Masters Programme for 2022 session. Earlier, the TISSNET 2022 result is out at tiss.edu. The direct link to check the result is given on this page below. E-mail id and password are required to check the TISSNET Result 2022. On the result, PI shortlist status, category domicile, cut off, and other details are mentioned. Candidates who qualified as per the result of TISSNET result, is called for a TISS Online Assessments. On the basis of performance in the TISSNET and TISS Online Assessments, the final merit list is prepared. Know how to check TISSNET 2022 result, details on it, merit list, and more information from this page.
– Tata Institute of Social Sciences has released the merit list for admission to Masters Programme for 2022 session. Scroll down to check it.
– TISSNET 2022 result is out. Scroll down to check it.
TISSNET 2022 Result
Candidates can also check details about TISSNET result from this page. The direct link to check the TISSNET 2022 result is provided below:
Check all the important dates for TISSNET 2022 result and admission from below.
|TISS National Entrance Test Date||26 Feb 2022 ( 2 pm to 3.40 pm)|
|Announcement of TISSNET results (candidates who appeared for the national entrance test will have to visit the TISS website and log in to download their scorecard)||23 Mar 2022|
|Online DAF Opening and Closing date||25 Apr – 20 May 2022|
|Online Assessments (OA) ( Stage – II )||24 May – 11 Jun 2022|
|Announcement of Merit List for MA Admission||22 Jun 2022|
|Online Documents uploading & payment of Fees by the selected candidates and confirm seat from the Merit list||22 – 30 Jun 2022|
|Announcement of First Wait List||To be announced|
|Online Documents uploading & payment of Fees by the selected candidates and confirm seat from Waitlist 1||To be announced|
|Announcement of Second Wait List||To be announced|
|Online Documents uploading & payment of Fees by the selected candidates and confirm seat from Waitlist 2||To be announced|
|Completion of Admission formalities||To be announced|
|Commencement of New Academic Session 2022-23 for Junior Students||To be announced|
Official Website: tiss.edu
How To Check TISSNET 2022 Result?
Candidates can check the steps to download the TISSNET 2022 result by following the steps given below.
Step 1: At first candidates can click on the direct link which is available on this page above.
Step 2: After that, a new page will appear, here candidates can enter their email id and password same as they got at the time of the TISSNET 2022 registration.
Step 3: Now candidates are required to click on the login button, after which a new page with the scorecard of the candidates appears.
Step 4: All the qualified candidates are advised to take a print out of their TISSNET 2022 result for future references.
Details of TISSNET 2022 Result
Candidates can check the details of the TISSNET 2022 result below.
- Registration number of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Domicile of the candidate
- TISSNET score
- Programme selected
- Shortlist status of PI
- Category / Domicile
- Cutoff marks
TISSNET 2022 Scorecard Sample
Types of TISSNET 2022 Merit List
There are the following types of merit list that are published for admission in TISS:
1. Open (Unreserved) Merit List (OML): Open (Unreserved) Merit List (OML) is prepared based on the aggregate mark obtained by the candidates for a specific programme without considering any reservation category. This provides opportunity for candidates across all categories to get selected in the OML depending on their aggregate score.
2. Category wise Merit List (CML): After considering candidates in OML, separate Category wise Merit List (CML) will be prepared for the number of seats reserved for each category as per the Government of India / University Grants Commission regulations on the matter. All reservation rules will be applied at Final merit list/seat allotment stage.
– Candidates who got selected in the first preference, their names will not be listed in the second and third preference in the merit list.
– Candidates who got selected in the programme of their first preference will not be on wait-lists for any other programme mentioned in their list of preferences.
– Each candidate will be able to view the score card indicating the mark received in each of the components (TISS-NET, TISS-MAT (if applicable), TISS-PAT and OPI) in addition to the aggregate final score.
– Choice or preferences of Programmes indicated in the application form by the candidate at the time of filling online application form cannot be changed at any point after submission of the application form. Any request for change or modification in this regard shall not be entertained or responded to.
TISSNET 2022 Result – Waiting List
TISS also releases a waitlist for the appeared candidates of TISSNET 2022 who did not get selected in the first round. Candidates can check all the information regarding TISSNET 2022 waiting list below.
- Wait List of each programme will be prepared by following the same rules applied for the Merit List.
- Candidates who got selected or moved into their programme of higher preference shall not be considered in the waitlist of their programmes of lower preference.
- If candidates got selected in lower (second or third) preference in the merit list, their name will be shown in the waitlist of higher preference (first or second), if they qualify so with their aggregate score for the programme concerned.
- Once moved to higher preference upon activation of waitlist, the candidate will vacate the seat in the lower preference and no request for maintenance of their seat in the lower preference will be entertained.
TISSNET 2022 Result – Tie Breaker
n case of a tie between two or more candidates with their aggregate final score, the following order will be used to rank the candidates.
|The situation of Tie in||Selection will be based on Higher|
|Final Score||TISS OA Mark|
|TISS-NET||Date of Birth|
TISSNET 2022 Result – Weightage for Final Selection Process
Admission to masters programmes at TISS is comprises of two stages, 1. TISS National Entrance Test (TISS-NET) 2. TISS Online Assessments (OA). Weightage for final Selection Process is given below (Stage 1 & Stage 2)
|Activity||Max Mark||The weightage (%)|
|Stage 1: TISS NET|
|Center-based objective type test||100||50|
|Stage 2: Online Assessments(OA)|
|Extempore reflection on a given topic||100||20|
|Online Personal Interview((OPI)||100||30|
Online Assessment After Declaration of TISSNET 2022 Result
Online Assessment (OA) will be conducted for approximately 20 – 30 minutes by a three-member panel. The main objective of OA is to assess the candidates’ suitability and interest in studies in the chosen programme. There will be two components in OA as below;
Extempore reflection on a given topic: Panel members will give a topic relevant to the programme of study and the candidate will be asked to present a reflection on the same for a maximum of 2-3 minutes. Candidates will have the option of asking for the second topic in case not comfortable with the one given at the beginning. There will not be a third choice.
Online Personal Interview (OPI): The panel members will interact with the candidate to understand the candidate’s motivation, interest, and preparedness as well as basic subject knowledge of the undergraduate studies. Candidates’ understanding of social and economic factors will also be explored through OPI. These are only indicative areas of exploration at the OPI.
TISSNET 2022 Reservation
TISS has its reservation policy which is made as per the guidelines of the Government of India. Candidates can avail of these reservations on any of the campuses of TISS. Interested candidates can check the TISSNET 2022 reservations below.
For all TISS campuses
|Scheduled Castes SC||15%|
|Schedule Tribes ST||7.5%|
Reservation at Guwahati Campus
|Eight North Eastern States||66%|
|Rest of India||34%|
- The application of the reservation process this year remains the same as in previous years and is in accordance with all statutory norms. No change has been made in this.
- The number of candidates shortlisted for Stage 2 under each category will be arrived at in a ratio approved by the competent body of TISS based on the number of seats under each category as per reservation rules and the score candidates in that category receive for TISS NET.
- As has been the process followed in previous years, the cut off for different reserved categories will be different and no standard cut off will be applied for all categories.
- The TISS admissions process is approved by the competent body of the Institute following all statutory provisions and government guidelines on the matter.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences conducts the Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test. It is a national level examination. All the interested and eligible candidates are required to register for appearing to TISSNET 2022 and then they can download their admit card to appear for the test as per the given schedule. The language of the paper will be English. TISSNET 2022 is a Computer Based Test. There are a total of 3 sections in TISSNET 2022. After the TISSNET 2022 examination TISS releases a merit list with the names of all the selected candidates. All the qualified candidates are required to complete the admission process and appear for the seat allotment round.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences is situated in Mumbai, India. It has four campuses situated in Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati, and Hyderabad. TISS offers various UG and PG courses to candidates in its different campuses. TISS was established in the year 1936. It was established as Sir Dorbaji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. It got its current name in the year 1944. It became a deemed to be university in the year 1964. TISS offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses to all the interested and eligible candidates. As per its history, TISS provides a very good quality of placements to the candidates.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.