Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020 will be available online or offline. However, as per last year’s information the admit card will be available offline and candidates may collect it in person from the Office of the Principal of the College. The admit card for Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 will consist of the personal details as well as basic exam information such as date, timings, and venue of the entrance examination. The admit card may be provided along with the application form. The applicants should provide the required information, and send it along with the application form. The admit card is to be filled by the candidate and the Principal of the College. Check more details about Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020 from the article below.
Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
The expected date for conducting the Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Entrance exam 2020 is given in the table below:
|Issuance of Admit Card||Last week of June to First week of July 2020|
|Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing 2020 entrance exam date||Second week of July 2020|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available on www.tmc.nic.in.
How to Download the Admit Card?
The candidates may download their admit card by simply following the instructions below:
- The admit card can be either downloaded through online mode or offline mode.
- If the admit card will be available online, a link will be updated on this page. Candidates can access that link, enter the required information such as Application Number, Date of Birth, etc and download the admit card.
- If the admit card will be available through offline mode, the candidates may collect their admit card from office of the Principal of the Tripura Medical College in person.
Details Mentioned on the admit card
If the admit card is available online, the following details will be printed on it but (revised) if the admit card is available offline, applicants need to provide the following details at the time of filing the application form:
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Pin Code
- Exam timings and venue address
- Paste a recent passport size photograph in the admit card
The following details will be filled by the exam conducting authorities:
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Signature of the Principal
General Instructions for the Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
- It is advised to candidates to report 30 minutes prior the commencement of entrance exam.
- It is important that candidates must bring their admit card at the examination center.
- Calculators, Log tables, Calculating devices, Mobile Phone & Other Communication Devices, Slide Rules,etc are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates must preserve their admit card after the exam is conducted. It is an important verification document and shall be required at the time of counseling.
Insofar, official details of Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Tripura College of Nursing releases Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing 2020 information brochure, details will be updated here.