Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021 will be available online or offline. However, as per last year’s information, the admit card was available in offline mode and candidates were able to collect it in person from the Office of the Principal of the College. The admit card for Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 will consist of the personal details as well as basic exam information such as date, timings, and venue of the entrance examination. The admit card may be provided along with the application form. Check more details about Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021 from the article below.
Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021
The applicants should provide the required information, and send it along with the application form. The admit card is to be filled by the candidate and the Principal of the College. The expected date for conducting the Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Entrance exam 2021 is given in the table below:
|Issuance of Admit Card||Last week of June to First week of July 2021|
|Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing 2021 entrance exam date||Second week of July 2021|
Admit Card: Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Admit Card will be available on tmc.nic.in as per schedule.
How to Download the Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021?
The candidates may download their admit card by simply following the instructions below:
- The admit card can be either downloaded through online mode or offline mode.
- If the admit card will be available online, a link will be updated on this page. Candidates can access that link, enter the required information such as Application Number, Date of Birth, etc and download the admit card.
- If the admit card will be available through offline mode, the candidates may collect their admit card from office of the Principal of the Tripura Medical College in person.
Details Mentioned on the Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021
If the admit card is available online, the following details will be printed on it but (revised) if the admit card is available offline, applicants need to provide the following details at the time of filing the application form:
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Pin Code
- Exam timings and venue address
- Paste a recent passport size photograph in the admit card
The following details will be filled by the exam conducting authorities:
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Signature of the Principal
General Instructions for the Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021
- It is advised to candidates to report 30 minutes prior the commencement of entrance exam.
- It is important that candidates must bring their admit card at the examination center.
- Calculators, Log tables, Calculating devices, Mobile Phone & Other Communication Devices, Slide Rules,etc are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates must preserve their admit card after the exam is conducted. It is an important verification document and shall be required at the time of counseling.