TS EDCET 2020 Application Form – The last date to apply with a late fee of Rs. 2000 was extended to September 05, 2020. Those candidates who want to pursue 2 year B.Ed course can fill TS EdCET application form at edcet.tsche.ac.in. For filling the application form, the candidates must have completed their bachelor’s / master’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks. To complete the TS EdCET 2020 application process, candidates need to pay the application fee, complete the form with correct details, upload the images. The last step requires the candidates to print the filled application form. Refer to this article to know more about TS EdCET 2020 application form such as image specifications, application fee, the detailed application process, etc.
Latest: The last date to apply with a late fee of Rs. 2000 was extended to September 05, 2020. Candidate can check the same below.
TS EDCET 2020 Application Form
While filling the TS EDCET 2020 application form candidates have to choose the subject in which the candidates want to apply for admission. One candidate can apply for one subject only and have to submit a single online form. Check the important dates of TS EDCET 2020 registration from below:
|Release of online application form|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee|
15 Jun 2020
|Last date to submit form with late fee of Rs. 500/-|
20 Jun 2020
|Last date to submit form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-|
25 Jun 2020
|Last date to submit form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-|
|Correction of Application Form||16 – 20 Jun 2020|
|TS EDCET 2020 Exam Date|
01 & 03 Oct 2020
Click here pay TS EDCET 2020 application fee.
Click here to know the TS EDCET 2020 payment status.
Click here to fill TS EDCET 2020 application form
Click here to print the TS EDCET 2020 application form
TS EdCET 2020 Last Date to Apply – Extended!
TS EdCET 2020 revised schedule has been released now and the last date to apply without late fees has been extended till September 05, 2020. Check the revised schedule image is given below.
TS EdCET 2020 Application Form Correction
The application form correction link has been activated. You can make login to make any correction in your application. You can get the link from here.
Application Form Correction: Click here to make any correction in TS EdCET 2020 Application Form
TS EdCET 2020 Application Fee
The candidates can check below the application fee for TS EDCET 2020:
|Category||Fee||With late fee of Rs. 500||With late fee of Rs. 1000||With late fee of Rs. 2000|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 450||Rs. 950||Rs. 1450||Rs. 2450|
|Others||Rs. 650||Rs. 1150||Rs. 1650||Rs. 2650|
Mode of Payment: The application fee payment modes are:
- AP online / TS online centres, or
- Credit Card, or
- Debit Card, or
- Net Banking
TS EDCET 2020 Eligibility
Check the eligibility to apply for TS EDCET 2020 form below:
|Age||19 years as on Jul 01, 2020|
|Qualifying exam||UG / PG degree|
|Minimum marks in Qualifying exam||– 50% in aggregate for BA / B.Com / B.Sc / BCA / BBM / BBA / Master’s degree holders|
– 55% in aggregate for B.E / B.Tech in maths and scinece
– 40% in aggregate for SC/ ST/ BC candidates
|For part C subjects in the exam||Click here|
Who are not eligible: The candidates who have a PG degree but do not have a UG degree.
Documents Needed to Fill TS EDCET 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check below the documents needed to complete the TS EDCET 2020 application process:
Documents needed for reference
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying exam
- date of birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- PH/NCC/ Sports and Games etc.
- Income certificate from the competent authority
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status
- Bank Account details
Documents needed to upload
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
Image Specifications for TS EDCET 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check below the specification of the images as per which the documents are to be uploaded in the application form of TS EDCET 2020:
|Signature||jpg/jpeg||Less than 30 kb|
|Photograph||jpg/jpeg||Less than 50 kb|
How to Fill TS EDCET 2020 Application Form?
The candidates can check below the steps to fill the TS EDCET 2020 application form:
Step 1: Pay the application fee
- Click on the direct link available on this page. To pay the application form candidates have to select the mode either AP / TS Online mode or online payment modes. If candidates are applying using the TS / AP online mode then they can skip this step and move to step 2.
- To pay the online fee candidates have to click on “Click here pay TS EDCET 2020 application fee”. The below window opens:
- On completion of the payment, the candidates get a payment reference number. Note the same down, as it is needed for all the future logins ad to proceed with the application process.
Step 2: Fill the application form
- On completion of the fee payment candidates can move to fill the application form. To fill the application form the candidates have to first login using their payment reference number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number, and date of birth as shown in the image below:
- After logging in the candidates can complete the application form by filling in all the details asked in the form.
Step 3: Upload Images
- Towards the end of the application form, the candidates have to upload their images. The images must be uploaded as per the specification only.
Step 4: Submit form and note the application number
- After submitting the form finally candidates can check the auto-generated registration number. Note the same down as it is needed for all future references.
Step 5: Print the application form
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe. This is required at later examination stages.
Details to Enter in TS EDCET 2020 Application form
The candidates have to fill in the below given details in the application form of TS EDCET 2020:
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number
- Candidate’s Name * (As per SSC or Equivalent)
- Date of Birth * (As per SSC or Equivalent)
- Mobile Number
- Mobile Number Mentioned Above is My – Choose one out of self / father / mother / relative
- Alternate Mobile Number
- E-Mail ID
- Physically Challenged (PH) – Yes or No
- Payment Type
- Name of parents
- Special Category
- Income of Parents
- Educational Details
- Minority status
- Local Status
TSEDCET 2020 Exam Center
The candidates can choose the regional center from where they wish to appear for the online exam. This choice can be provided while filling the application form. The list of regional centers is given below:
- Hyderabad Central
- Hyderabad East
- Hyderabad North
- Hyderabad South-East
- Hyderabad West
TS EDCET 2020 Hall Ticket
The candidates who complete the application form submission of Ts EDCET 2020 on time, are issued the admit card. The TS EDCET 2020 admit card is uploaded over the official website only and no candidates get it via any personal mode. You need your registration number and date of birth to download the same. The candidates should download the hall ticket and take a print of the same. Keep your hall ticket safe and away from damage.
This printed hall ticket has to be carried to the exam center on the date of the test. TS EDCET 2020 hall ticket has candidate’s name, photograph, signature, date of exam, exam center and address mentioned on it. Without a printed hall ticket, you cannot enter the exam hall and take the exam.
TS EDCET 2020
Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test 2020 is a computer-based test. It is a state-level entrance exam that grants admission to 2-years regular B.Ed courses in the Telangana colleges and universities. Candidates can apply for the test on the exam website by paying an application fee using any eligible mode. The exam consists of 3 sections and comprises a total of 150 questions.
TS EDCET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Only the eligible candidates should apply for the exam. Candidates must be 19 years or older and hold a bachelor/master degree are considered eligible. For complete eligibility criteria, check out this page.
Ans : There is no such information at the moment. If the facility is provided, a notification will be released intimating the same.
Ans : The official website is edcet.tsche.ac.in.
Ans : No, only the online mode of application form is available.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.