|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
TS EdCET 2018 Application Form will be available for the candidate who matches up the eligibility criteria set up by the board who will conduct the examination. The candidate is to require to fill up all the important information regarding their personal details so that application form doesn’t get rejected at any point because of wrong details filled on it. The Application form is to be submitted online only, so the candidate should make sure they don’t post the application form. The application for will most probably release in the month of April.
TS EdCET 2018 Application Form
Information regarding TS EdCET 2018 Application Form will be updated on this page, so if you are interested to know more read this article.
|Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form||2nd week of Apr 2018|
|Last Date for the Submission of Online Application||1st week of May 2018|
|Submission of Online Application with Late fee of Rs.500/-||1st week of May 2018|
Application Form: Application Form will be available here www.tsche.ac.in
The application fees for the General category is Rs 400 as well as for SC/ST is Rs 200. As per last year methodology, the candidate can fill up there fees Agencies for Fee remittance through TS Online/AP Online/Mee-Seva/ E-Seva Centers in Telangana State or A.P/ through Payment Gateway.
Instructions for filling online application form of TS EdCET 2018
Under this section, The candidate is guided to fill up there application forms in correct methodology. So candidates can take the help from below points to know how to fill forms:
- While filling form candidate must make sure they select the right eligibility criteria.
- The right and in paper Date of Birth.
- The caste certificate in case the candidate belong to SC/ST category.
- Proof of local status ( In that case candidate can attach Study or Residence certificate)
- Aadhar Card is must for the submission.
- Photograph And Signature as per conducting bodies norm.
- When the form is successfully submitted the candidate will receive a registration number on their registered phone.
- You have to take a print and keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully.
- The Registration number will be used for future correspondence.
- If the candidate has mentioned their e-mail id., then a copy of the filled in online application form will be mailed to your e-mail address.
- It is advised not to send hard copy of the form to authorities.
TS EdCET 2017 Application Form Correction
After Successful submission of online application, if the candidates need to do corrections, they can log in to the website with their details.
The candidate wants to change the information that is not allowed on the website, then the candidate will need to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page.
Insofar, official details of TS EdCET 2018have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as conducting body will release information brochure of TS EdCET 2018, details will be updated here.