TS POLYCET Admit Card 2018 has been issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training. It is issued in the online mode on the official website.There are two ways of obtaining your admit card you can either visit the helpline center and contact an operator or you can download your hall ticket from the official website of State Board of Technical Education. You should carry your admit card on the day of the entrance exam or you will not be allowed to appear in the exam. You can get complete details about the TS POLYCET Admit Card 2018 on this page below.
TS POLYCET Admit Card 2018
Students can visit the helpline centres to obtain their admit cards. This facility will aid the candidates who do not have easy access to the internet to obtain their admit cards. The table below enlists all the important events from the release of the admit card till the counselling process and their expected schedules for the TS POLYCET 2018.
|Release of Admit Card||16 Apr 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||21 Apr 2018|
Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card of TS POLYCET.
How to Download Your TS POLYCET Admit Card 2018?
You can download your admit card from the official website by following the steps listed below.
- You will have to visit the official website i.e tspolycet.nic.in/
- Now click on “Print Hall Ticket” option as shown in the image.
- There, fill asked details about your qualifying exam, 10th roll number, DOB and passing year of class 10th.
- Now click on ” View & Print Hall Ticket” option.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen. Download your Admit Card and take a printout of it for further use.
How to obtain Your Admit Card from the Helpline Centre
You can obtain your admit card by visiting the nearest helpline center and get in touch with the operator and handover your duly filled application form to him. He will then enter all the information in the portal as per the details mentioned in your application form. In the end, he will upload your signature and photo and other required documents. Once, all the information is entered the candidate will have to recheck the information and the operator will submit the information. The hall ticket will be generated.
Details mentioned on the TS POLYCET Admit Card 2018
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card. Please go through the details mentioned on the admit card once you have obtained your admit card. Contact the officials if any discrepancy is found on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration No
- Date of Birth
- Examination Date
- Examination Venue
- Examination Duration
- Reporting Time
Things To Keep In Mind
Here are few things you should keep in mind:
- Fill your registration process as soon as possible and get a printout of your admit card from the helpline center to avoid any last minute rush.
- Contact officials if you find any misleading information on your admit card.
- You will not be allowed to appear in the exam without a photo on the Hall ticket.
- Hall ticket is not transferable. Impersonation is a criminal offense.
- You should preserve your admit card till the completion of the admission procedure into polytechnics is completed.