NEET SS Admit Card 2022 will be released on 25 August. The release date for NEET SS 2022 admit card has been announced. Candidates who have applied for National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Specialty (NEET SS) can download their NEET SS admit card from direct link of nbe.edu.in here. In order to download the hall ticket, click on the NEET SS admit card download link or NEET SS login. Then enter login details User ID, Password. Check exam date, time, center, dress code, guidelines immediately. Get NEET SS admit card 2022 date, download link, how to download here.
Latest – NEET SS Admit Card 2022 release date has been announced. Scroll down for details.
NEET SS Admit Card 2022
NBEMS issues admit card of National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Specialty 2022 only to those who submitted NEET SS application form on time. It tells the NEET SS exam center, time, and guidelines. All candidates appearing in NEET SS exam for admission to DM, MCh, DrNB Super specialty courses must download it before exam date.
Direct Link to Download NEET SS Admit Card 2022 – Candidates can download the hall ticket from nbe.edu.in as per schedule.
NEET SS 2022 Login – Click Here For Login
NEET SS Admit Card 2022 Release Date
Following dates are important for National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Specialty examination and hall tickets.
|NEET SS admit card 2022 release date||25 Aug 2022|
|Exam date of NEET SS 2022||01, 02 Sep 2022|
For any changes in dates, please refer nbe.edu.in.
How to Download NEET SS Admit Card 2022?
Candidates will also get information through SMS, Email alerts and website notice regarding availability of the admit card on National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences website. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by Post/Email. Those who have applied for NEET SS exam can easily download NEET SS hall ticket on computer or mobile with following steps.
Step-1: Go to nbe.edu.in.
Step-2: Locate NEET SS 2022 admit card download link, or NEET SS 2022 login.
Step-3: Now enter User ID, Password.
Step-4: After logging into nbe.edu.in login portal, click NEET SS hall ticket download link.
Step-5: Download NEET SS exam admit card and print it.
Note – Make multiple copies. Keep them till declaration of NEET SS 2022 result.
Photograph for NEET SS Admit Card 2022
Candidates are required to download their admit card from the NBEMS website and affix firmly their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card. The photograph must meet following specifications:
- Size of photograph : Minimum 35×45 mm (and not larger than the box printed on admit card for pasting the photograph) with at least 75% area on the photograph should be occupied with the face & head of the candidate.
- It should be a Colour photograph with plain white background
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face with a neutral expression. No Caps, Stethoscope, Goggles, Ornaments to be worn.
- The photograph should not have reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
What To Take To Exam Center?
Candidates MUST bring to the test centre the following documents:
- Printed copy of Barcoded/QR Coded Admit card with his/her photograph pasted on it.
- Photocopy of Permanent SMC/MCI/NMC registration, to be retained by the test centre &
- Any one of the below mentioned Govt issued photo IDs** (must be original and valid/non-expired):
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with Photograph)
The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit Card. If name has changed due to marriage etc, candidate must show the relevant document to substantiate claim for change in name (Marriage Certificate/Divorcee Decree/ Legal Name Change Document/ Gazette notification for name change).
NEET SS Admit Card 2022 – Overview
|Name of Exam||NEET SS 2022|
|Full Form||National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Specialty|
|Exam Conducting Body||NBEMS|
|Mode of admit card release||Online|
|Official website to download hall ticket||nbe.edu.in|
|Login credentials needed to download hall ticket||User ID, Password|
|Details in admit card||Name, Roll Number, Exam Date and Time, Exam Centre|
Helpline Number – 022-61087595
- For queries related to application form submission/ Refund of failed transactions/ Payment Gateway related issues etc: Portal can be accessed through applicant login after registering an application for NEET-SS 2022
- For queries OTHER THAN application form submission/ Refund of failed transaction etc: NBEMS Communication Web Portal accessible through NBEMS Website (Contact Us tab)
Qs. Has NEET SS admit card 2022 been released?
Ans. . The admit card of National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Specialty (NEET SS) can be downloaded from the date when link is activated by National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS). Check nbe.edu.in for download link.
Qs. What is NEET SS admit card 2022?
Ans. Admit card of NEET SS is document that NBEMS issues to candidates who filled National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Specialty application form to convey exam center. Also, only those who have the NEET SS hall ticket are allowed in the exam center on the exam day.
Qs. How many pages of admit card should I print?
Ans. Print all pages of National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Specialty admit card.
Qs. Should I print NEET SS admit card as black and white or color?
Ans. It is preferable to print the NEET SS exam hall ticket in color.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.