NEET SS 2022 – NBEMS has postponed the NEET SS 2022 exam. The new exam date will be announce soon. Earlier, NEET SS 2022 exam was supposed to be held on 18, 19 June 2022. The board will soon release application form. The National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Specialty (NEET SS) is a National level Medical entrance exam. NEET SS exam is conducted by NBEMS. It is entrance exam for admission to DM, MCh, DrNB Super specialty courses in all medical colleges except AIIMS, PGIMER, JIPMER, NIMHANS, SCTIMST. Official website is nbe.edu.in. Get here latest news on NEET SS 2022 and its exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, registration, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – NBEMS has postponed the NEET SS 2022 exam. Scroll down to check the complete notice.
NEET SS 2022
About the exam: NEET SS 2022 is short for National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Specialty. It is an Medical entrance exam at the National level. Organized by NBEMS, NEET SS is for admission to DM, MCh, DrNB Super specialty courses.
NEET SS Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the NEET SS Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||NEET SS 2022|
|Full Form||National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Specialty|
|Exam Organizing Body||National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS)|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Type of Exam||Medical entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through NEET SS||DM, MCh, DrNB Super specialty courses|
|Colleges in which admission is through NEET SS||All Medical Colleges except AIIMS, PGIMER, JIPMER, NIMHANS, SCTIMST|
|Mode of Exam||CBT|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||PG degree holders|
|Official Website||nbe.edu.in, natboard.edu.in|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 26 May 2022: NEET SS 2022 Exam Date Postponed Notice
NEET SS 2022 Exam Date
The NEET SS 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of NEET SS Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||TBA|
|Release of NEET SS application form 2022||TBA|
|Last date to apply at nbe.edu.in||TBA|
|Edit Window for All Applicants||TBA|
|Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient Images||TBA|
|NEET SS admit card 2022 download link release date||TBA|
|NEET SS 2022 exam date|
|Cut Off Date for qualifying MD/MS/ DNB Broad Specialty qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET SS 2022||TBA|
|NEET SS 2022 result date and time||TBA|
|Commencement of academic session term||TBA|
|Last date up to which students can be admitted/joined|
Candidates must keep checking nbe.edu.in for any changes in the National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Specialty dates.
DnB Super Specialty Courses
- Cardiac Anaesthesia
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
- Clinical Haematology
- Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology
- Critical Care Medicine
- Gynaecologic Oncology
- Interventional Radiology
- Medical Gastroenterology
- Medical Genetics
- Medical Oncology
- Paediatric Cardiology
- Paediatric Critical Care
- Paediatric Surgery
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Surgical Oncology
- Thoracic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
NEET SS 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of NEET SS 2022 is as follows.
Number of superspecialities – A candidate can choose a maximum of two super specialty courses for which his/her broad specialty qualification is eligible
|Part||Weightage||Type of Qs|
|Part-A||40%||Eligible feeder broad specialty course|
|Part-B||60%||Super specialty course selected|
Question Papers –
- There shall be a separate question paper for each super specialty course /clubbed group.
- Total number of questions in each question paper shall be 100
- In each question paper the 100 questions shall be divided into two Parts; Part A & Part B.
Part A –
- Part-A of the question paper for any super specialty course shall comprise of MCQs from the eligible feeder broad specialty course(s).
- In case, there is only a single feeder broad specialty course for a particular super specialty, Part A in such a case will comprise of questions from only one broad specialty. For eg.MS/ DNB General Surgery is the only feeder broad specialty for MCh Urology, therefore Part A of Urology question paper will comprise of questions from General Surgery.
- For Super specialty courses having multiple feeder broad specialty courses, Part-A will comprise of questions from all the eligible feeder broad specialty courses. For eg. The eligible feeder broad specialties for super specialty course in Cardiology are General Medicine, Pediatrics and Respiratory Medicine. Therefore, Part -A of Cardiology question paper shall comprise of questions from all the three feeder broad specialty courses i.e. General Medicine, Pediatrics & Respiratory Medicine.
Part B –
- It shall comprise of 60 questions pertaining to the concerned super specialty. The questions shall be of PG Exit level and shall cover topics from clinical practice and basic sciences as applied to the concerned super specialty.
- The duration of actual examination for candidates choosing only one super specialty course/clubbed group shall be 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Likewise the total duration of examination for candidates opting for two super specialty courses / clubbed groups shall be 3 hours 30 minutes.
- However, candidates opting for only one super specialty course /clubbed group will not be allowed to leave the exam hall/premises till the completion of entire examination.
- Candidates get 4 marks for correct answer
- The negative marking is 1 mark, i.e. 1 mark is deducted for incorrect answer.
NEET SS 2022 Application Form
The application form of NEET SS 2022 is released by NBEMS.
NEET SS 2022 registration – In order to apply for the National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Specialty, candidates must first do registration at nbe.edu.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for NEET SS 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website nbe.edu.in.
- Then do registration for the NEET SS exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the NEET SS 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the NEET SS online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences.
Application fees (last year)
NEET SS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of NEET SS exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have Post graduate medical Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DNB) in accordance with eligible feeder specialty qualifications for super specialty courses as mentioned in Information Bulletin.
Cutoff Date for Qualifying Exam – The cutoff date for qualifying MD/MS/DNB Broad Specialty/ eligible feeder qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET SS 2022 shall be (to be announced, check information bulletin upon release).
Medical Registration – Registration with NMC/State Medical Council is mandatory.
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website nbe.edu.in and information brochure.
NEET SS 2022 Edit Window
- Candidates who have successfully submitted their application during Application Submission window shall only be allowed to edit their applications as per schedule.
- All editable fields in the application form shall be open for the candidate to make any corrections, if so required.
- To access the NEET SS 2022 edit window, the candidates are required to enter the login details
Candidates CANNOT edit the following fields
- Name of the Candidate
- Email ID
- Test City
Final Edit Window – Subsequent to closure of edit window, deficiency related to images uploaded in the application form shall be communicated to concerned candidates. Deficiency related to images uploaded (photograph, Signatures, Thumb Impression) can be corrected during the final edit window.
NEET SS 2022 Demo Test
- NBEMS provides a demo test for the benefit of candidates to familiarise themselves with the Computer Based Test format at website nbe.edu.in
- Applicant candidates can access the Demo test as per schedule.
NEET SS 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of NEET SS 2022 is issued by National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences for those who have submitted application form.
Release Date – The release date of NEET SS admit card 2022 is as per decision of NBEMS. Please refer the dates table.
Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the NEET SS hall ticket at nbe.edu.in.
How to download NEET SS admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Specialty, candidates need to access the NEET SS 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
NEET SS 2022 Exam Centres
NBEMS will hold the NEET SS 2022 exam at centres in the following cities:
(last year’s list below)
NEET SS 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the NEET SS answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Specialty exam and predict their result.
Unofficial Answer Key – Many Medical entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of NEET SS exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
Official Answer Key – NBEMS releases the official answer key of NEET SS 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from nbe.edu.in.
NEET SS 2022 Result
The result of NEET SS 2022 is declared by the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences as per the result date and time decided by them.
Qualifying Criteria – Candidates placed at the 50th percentile or above shall be declared as qualified in NEET-SS in their respective specialty
NEET SS 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for NEET SS 2022 is decided by NBEMS. Check the dates section on this page or here for the same.
Link – The direct link to check National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Specialty result is made available on the official website nbe.edu.in.
How to check NEET SS 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website nbe.edu.in and click on the relevant NEET SS result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of NEET SS 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a NEET SS 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
Merit List – NBE shall declare specialty wise merit list i.e. there will be a separate merit list for each Super Specialty course.
Scope of NEET SS 2022
NEET SS 2022 shall be the single eligibility cum entrance examination for admission to Super Specialty Courses for the academic session 2022-23 which will include the following:
- All DM/MCh Courses in the country including all Private Medical Colleges/Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities.
- All DM/MCh courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions
- All DrNB Super-specialty Courses (except Direct 6 Years DrNB Courses)
The following Medical institutions are not covered for admission to
DM/MCh courses through NEET-SS for 2021 admission session:
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
(Of last exam)
Qs 1. What is NEET SS exam?
Ans 1. The NEET SS exam is held annually by the NBEMS. It is an Medical entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to DM, MCh, DrNB Super specialty courses in .
Qs 2. How can I apply for NEET SS 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Specialty for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit nbe.edu.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for NEET SS exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Specialty?
Ans 3. Candidates after PG degree holders who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the NEET SS exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is nbe.edu.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.