NEET Super Speciality 2019 is organized by the National Board of Examinations. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super Specialty (NEET SS) 2019 is the entrance exam for DM / MCh / courses. It has now been notified by the MOHFW that NEET SS 2019 is held in various cities across India. Interested and eligible candidates could submit NEET SS Application Form 2019 from the official website after the official announcement. They are accordingly issued NEET SS Admit Card 2019 to appear in entrance exam. NBE has now declared NEET SS Result 2019 after exam concludes. Get here complete details of NEET SS 2019 such as application form, eligibility, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result.
NEET Super Speciality 2019
NBE shall be conducting NEET-SS 2019 on a computer-based platform in a single session. The Important dates for NEET SS 2019 are outlined in the table below.
|Availability of NEET SS Application Form 2019||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of May 2019|
|Release of NEET SS Admit Card 2019||After scheduling|
|NEET SS 2019 exam||1st week of Jul 2019|
|NEET SS Result 2019 declaration||2nd week of Jul 2019|
NEET Super Specialty 2018 Counselling
IN the process of 2018 counselling a seat of DM(Neurology) remains vacant at Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai which is to be allotted in order of merit. The Candidates of NEET Super Speciality 2018 who have ranked between 101 & 113 in DM(Neurology) are informed report at the Dean’s office of Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai on 23rd October 2018 at 9:30 am with original documents. The allotment of seat will be strictly in order of merit.
NEET SS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are in possession of recognized postgraduate medical degree(MD/MS/DNB)/ Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession by the 15 July 2019 in accordance with eligibility qualifications for super specialty courses can apply for NEET-SS 2019.
- Requests for appearing in NEET-SS 2019 from candidates who are qualifying and getting the results of their MD/MS/DNB qualifications after 15 July 2019 shall be summarily rejected.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council/ is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the centre on the examination day.
NEET SS Application Form 2019
Application Form for NEET SS 2019 will be released at the official website. Candidates can fill the application form by registering themselves. Application form must be filled on or before last date. Before filling the application form candidates must ensure his / her eligibility. Candidates are advised to keep this thing in mind and Apply Online for NEET SS 2019 on time.
NEET SS Exam Pattern 2019
40% of the questions shall be from the feeder broad specialty course and the remaining 60% shall be from the super specialty course selected by the candidate at the time online submission of application form. There shall be a separate question paper for each super specialty course/ clubbed group. The total no of questions in each question paper shall be 100 which shall be divided into two parts: Part A and Part B. All the questions shall be PG exit level. The exam pattern of NEET SS 2019 will be as follows:
|Question Paper||No. of MCQ’s and Time Allocated|
|Part A||40 (45 mins)|
|Part B||60 (60 mins)|
Marking Scheme: 4 marks should be allocated for the correct response and 1 mark should be deducted for incorrect answer. Zero marks should be allocated for the unattempted questions.
NEET SS Result 2019
NBE will declare the result of NEET Super Specialty 2019 after the conclusion of the exam. The scope of examinations has been specifically identified already by NBE. You can see that NEET SS 2019 will apply to following:
- DM / MCh courses at all Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities across the country.
- DM / MCh courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
The following Medical institutions are not covered for admissions to DM/MCh seats through NEET-SS for 2019 session:
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
No state government /private medical college/Universities including the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana & Andhra Pradesh shall be conducting any separate entrance exam for admission to their DM/MCh Courses for the 2019 admission session.
Final Vacancy for Round-1 Super Speciality has been released, candidates can check the same from the frame provided below:
Official website: www.nbe.edu.in
Insofar, Official Notification regarding NEET Super Specialty 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page as per last year details. As soon as the conducting body will release the official notification the same will be updated here.