NEET SS 2017 – NEET SS 2017 is organised by the National Board of Examinations. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super Specialty (NEET SS) 2017 will be the entrance exam for DM / MCh / courses. It has now been notified by the MOHFW that NEET SS 2017 will be held at various cities across India on 10 Jun 2017 and 11 Jun 2017 Conduct of NEET SS 2017 is in accordance with Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 with effect from 2017 admission session. Interested and eligible candidates can submit NEET SS Application Form 2017 from 13 Apr 2017 onwards. They will be accordingly issued NEET SS Admit Card 2017 to appear in entrance exam. NBE will declare NEET SS Result 2017 after exam concludes. Get here complete details of NEET SS 2017 such as application form, eligibility, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result.
NEET SS 2017
NEET SS 2017 is a single window DM / MCh entrance examination which is organized by NBE.
Important dates for NEET SS 2017 are outlined in table below.
|Availability of NEET SS Application Form 2017||13 Apr 2017|
|Last date to submit application form||13 May 2017|
|Release of NEET SS Admit Card 2017||After scheduling|
|NEET SS 2017 exam||10 Jun 2017 and 11 June 2017|
|NEET SS Result 2017 declaration||15 Jul 2017|
NEET SS 2017 Notification
On 13 April 2017 – National Board of Examination has released the NEET SS 2017 Notification. Candidates who are looking for NEET SS 2017 Notification can check notice below.
NEET SS 2017 Notification – Key Point
- Date of the NEET SS Exam 2017
- Mode of the NEET SS Exam 2017
- Schedule to apply for NEET SS Exam 2017
- Actual fee to submit for NEET SS Exam 2017
NEET SS Application Form 2017
NEET 2017 to be scheduled in the month of Jun 2017 and, exam conducting body has already begun the NEET 2017 online application form process from 13 Apr 2017 onwards.Candidates are advised to keep this thing in mind and Apply Online for NEET SS 2017 on time.
Candidates must first of all check that they are eligible for DM / MCh admission and also NEET SS 2017 before applying. Details of both NEET-SS Application Form 2017 and NEET SS Eligibility 2017 will be available in March / April 2017.
NEET SS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are in possession of recognised post graduate medical degree(MD/MS/DNB)/ Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognised qualification or likely to be in possession by the 15 July 2017 in accordance with eligibility qualifications for super specialty courses can apply for NEET-SS 2017.
- Requests for appearing in NEET-SS 2017 from candidates who are qualifying and getting the results of their MD/MS/DNB qualifications after 15 July 2017 shall be summarily rejected.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council/ is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counselling.
NEET SS Exam Pattern 2017
In the first place, entrance exam will be held as computer based test. You will benefit further with the knowledge that there will be 200 MCQs in the exam asked on topics taught in MD / MS curriculum at medical colleges in India. If you still have doubts over the exact syllabus of NEET SS 2017, simply refer to medical curriculum prescribed by MCI with prior approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. In conclusion, we can say that exam pattern of NEET SS 2017 will be as follows:
|Number of questions||200|
|Syllabus||MD / MS curriculum taught in medical colleges of India approved by MCI|
NEET SS Result 2017
NBE will declare result of NEET Super Specialty 2017 after conclusion of exam. Scope of examinations has been specifically identified already by NBE. You can see that NEET SS 2017 will apply to following:
- DM / MCh courses at all Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities across the country.
- DM / MCh courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
The following Medical institutions are not covered for admissions to DM/MCh seats through NEET-SS for 2017 session:
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
No state government /private medical college/Universities including the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana & Andhra Pradesh shall be conducting any separate entrance exam for admission to their DM/MCh Courses for the 2017 admission session.
NEET SS 2017 Important Document
Candidates can read below attachments to get complete details of NEET SS 2017, Eligibility, Exam Instructions and Syllabus
|Name of the document||Download Here|
|NEET SS 2017 Information Bulletin||Check Here|
|NEET SS 2017 Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|NEET SS 2017 Scheme of the exam||Check Here|
|NEET SS 2017 Syllabus||Check Here|
Email – [email protected]
NBE office – 0124-6771700/1800111700(Toll-Free).
Official website – www.nbe.edu.in
If you have any queries regarding NEET SS 2017, please ask in comments below.