NEET Super Speciality 2018 is organized by the National Board of Examinations. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super Specialty (NEET SS) 2018 is the entrance exam for DM / MCh / courses. It has now been notified by the MOHFW that NEET SS 2018 is held in various cities across India July 06, 2018. Interested and eligible candidates could submit NEET SS Application Form 2018 from the official website. They are accordingly issued NEET SS Admit Card 2018 to appear in entrance exam. NBE has now declared NEET SS Result 2018 after exam concludes. Get here complete details of NEET SS 2018 such as application form, eligibility, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result.
NEET Super Speciality 2018
NBE shall be conducting NEET-SS 2018 on a computer-based platform in a single session. The Important dates for NEET SS 2018 are outlined in the table below.
|Availability of NEET SS Application Form 2018||11 May 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||31 May 2018|
|Release of NEET SS Admit Card 2018||After scheduling|
|NEET SS 2018 exam||06 Jul 2018|
|NEET SS Result 2018 declaration|
NEET SS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are in possession of recognized postgraduate medical degree(MD/MS/DNB)/ Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession by the 15 July 2018 in accordance with eligibility qualifications for super specialty courses can apply for NEET-SS 2018.
- Requests for appearing in NEET-SS 2018 from candidates who are qualifying and getting the results of their MD/MS/DNB qualifications after 15 July 2018 shall be summarily rejected.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council/ is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the centre on the examination day.
NEET SS Application Form 2018
Application Form for NEET SS 2018 has been released at the official website. Candidates can fill the application form by registering themselves. Application form must be filled on or before last date. Before filling the application form candidates must ensure his / her eligibility. Candidates are advised to keep this thing in mind and Apply Online for NEET SS 2018 on time.
NEET SS Exam Pattern 2018
40% of the questions shall be from the feeder broad specialty course and the remaining 60% shall be from the super specialty course selected by the candidate at the time online submission of application form. There shall be a separate question paper for each super specialty course/ clubbed group. The total no of questions in each question paper shall be 100 which shall be divided into two parts: Part A and Part B. All the questions shall be PG exit level. The exam pattern of NEET SS 2018 will be as follows:
|Question Paper||No. of MCQ’s and Time Allocated|
|Part A||40 (45 mins)|
|Part B||60 (60 mins)|
Marking Scheme: 4 marks should be allocated for the correct response and 1 mark should be deducted for incorrect answer. Zero marks should be allocated for the unattempted questions.
NEET SS Result 2018
NBE will declare the result of NEET Super Specialty 2018 after the conclusion of the exam. The scope of examinations has been specifically identified already by NBE. You can see that NEET SS 2018 will apply to following:
- DM / MCh courses at all Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities across the country.
- DM / MCh courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
The following Medical institutions are not covered for admissions to DM/MCh seats through NEET-SS for 2018 session:
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
No state government /private medical college/Universities including the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana & Andhra Pradesh shall be conducting any separate entrance exam for admission to their DM/MCh Courses for the 2018 admission session.
NEET SS Important Documents
Information Brochure of NEET SS 2018 has been released. Candidates can read the NEET SS 2018 attachments to get an idea of NEET SS 2018.
|Name of the document||Download Here|
|NEET SS 2018 Notice||Click Here|
|NEET SS 2018 Corrigendum||Click Here|
|NEET SS 2018 Information Bulletin||Check Here|
Official website: www.nbe.edu.in
If you have any queries regarding NEET SS 2018, please ask in comments below.