National Board of Examinations has released the official announcement of the NEET Super Speciality 2018 Examination. The NEET 2018 examination is scheduled to be held in the month of June 2018 for admission into DM/M.Ch courses in the Country for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin as soon as they are released carefully and go through the instructions regarding the filling of online application form given on NEET-SS 2018 website www.nbe.edu.in before starting online registration. NEET-SS 2018 shall be a single eligibility cum entrance examination which will include the following:
- All DM/MCh Courses in the country including all Private Medical Colleges/ Institutions/ Universities/Deemed Universities.
- All DM/MCh courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions
NEET Super Speciality 2018 Application Form
NEET-SS 2018 shall be a single eligibility cum entrance examination namely ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for admission to Super Specialty Courses’ for the academic session 2018. The Expected Schedule for the NEET Super Speciality 2018 Application Form is given below.
|Online Registration for NEET SS 2018 available from||2nd week of Apr 2018|
|Last date for Online submission of application||3rd week of May 2018|
Apply Online: The online application form will be available on the official website i.e. www.nbe.edu.in
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- The online registration and scheduling process for NEET-SS 2018 for admission to DM/MCh courses for 2018 academic session is available at NEET-SS website www.nbe.edu.in. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the registration & Scheduling guide available on the website before starting the online registration & Scheduling.
- Candidates may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given, and overview of the application before proceeding to fill up the online application.
- Online Applications for admission to the examination should be completed by the prescribed cutoff date.
- At the end of Registration and Scheduling process, the applicant will get a computer generated acknowledgement, this acknowledgement shall also be sent to the registered e-mail ID of the applicant. A print out of this acknowledgement constitutes the ADMIT CARD-CUM CONFIRMATION SLIP. All fields marked * in the online registration form will be mandatory.
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations.
- Candidates must preserve a hard copy of application form for future reference.
Other Important Instruction
- Online information provided by candidates like name of candidate, contact/address details, category, PWD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, domicile etc during online registration and scheduling process for NEET-SS 2018 will be treated as correct and NBE will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for change in information provided by the candidates after the registration window.
- NBE does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online registration or thereafter under any circumstances. Candidates have the opportunity to make any correction in the information provided by them during online the registration till the end of Registration Window. Any request for a change in information thereafter will not be entertained and candidate(s) will have to approach the concerned counselling authority for the same.
Candidates who are in possession of recognized postgraduate medical degree(MD/MS/DNB)/ Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession of the same by 15 July 2018 in accordance with eligibility qualifications for super speciality courses of this Information Bulletin can apply for NEET-SS 2018.
Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET-SS will not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in NEET-SS, the results/candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be cancelled.
Requests for appearing in NEET-SS 2018 from candidates who are qualifying and getting the results of their MD/MS/DNB qualifications after 15 July 2018 shall be summarily rejected.
Candidates who are qualifying and getting the results of their MD/MS/DNB qualifications after 15 July 2018 or likely to qualify after 15 July 2018 need not apply in NEET-SS 2018 as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
Registration and/or appearance in NEET-SS does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission to DM/MCh courses.
Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council/ is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counselling.
Insofar, official details of NEET SS 2018 application form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as NBE releases NEET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.