NEET Super Speciality 2021 Application Form – National Board of Examinations has started the Registration Window for NEE National Board of Examinations has withheld the Application form till October 31, 2021. The application form for NEET SS 2021 will be reopened from November 01, 2021 to November 22, 2021. NEET SS 2021 Application Form has been started from September 22, 2021 (3:00 pm onwards) and the last date to submit the form is October 12, 2021 till 11:55 pm. NEET SS 2021 is conducted for admission into DM/MCh and DNB Super Specialty Courses courses in the country for the academic year 2021-2022. Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin and go through the instructions regarding the filling of online application form given on NEET SS 2021 website nbe.edu.in before starting online registration.
Latest – NEET Super Speciality 2021 application form has been started. Scroll down to check it.
NEET Super Speciality 2021 Application Form
NEET SS 2021 shall be a single eligibility cum entrance examination namely ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for admission to Super Specialty Courses’ for the academic session 2021. Candidates can apply online for NEET Super Speciality 2021 after the official announcement from the conducting body. The dates for the NEET Super Speciality 2021 Application Form are given below.
|Online Registration for NEET SS 2021 available from|
|Last date for Online submission of application|
|Edit Application Form|
|Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient Images:|
|NEET SS 2021 exam|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for NEET SS 2021 Application Form.
Official Website: nbe.edu.in
also check, NEET SS 2021 Admit Card
NEET SS 2021 Application Form (Reopen) Notification
- NBE has notified that the Application form which was released earlier on September 22, 2021 to be withhold till October 31, 2021. The Application form window to be reopen from November 01, 2021 and Exam is rescheduled on January 10, 2021.
- In the forthcoming registration window, candidates who have already registered for NEET-SS 2021 shall be able to EDIT their choices for eligible super-specialty courses and those who are yet to register shall be able to register AFRESH for NEET-SS 2021.
- Candidates who have already registered and have paid examination fee of amount more than Rs. 4250/- in case of applying for more than one groups, shall be refunded the EXTRA examination fee paid. Those who are not willing to continue with the application registered in the current window for NEET-SS 2021 in view of the above mentioned change can submit a request for REFUND of examination fee to NBEMS.
Application fee per group of Rs. 4250/- should be remitted through the payment gateway, using a credit card or a debit card issued by banks in India or through online banking.
How to Apply
The following sequence shall be observed while filling the online application form for exams:
- Fill the Registration Form for Obtaining User ID and Password
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email
- Fill the Application Form and Upload your photograph, signature & thumb impression
- Choose your Test City
- Make payment of fees
- Take a Print out of the Filled Application Form with Transaction ID Printed on it.
Candidates may note that the following fields of the application form are non-editable:
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile No.
- Email address
- Testing City
NEET SS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are in possession of recognized postgraduate medical degree(MD/MS/DNB)/ Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession by 30th November 2021, in accordance with eligible broad specialty qualifications for super specialty courses can apply for NEET-SS 2021.
- The cutoff date for qualifying MD/MS/DNB Broad Specialty/ eligible feeder qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-SS 2021 shall be 30th November 2021.
- Requests for appearing in NEET-SS 2021 from candidates who are qualifying and getting the results of their MD/MS/DNB qualifications after 30th November 2021 shall be summarily rejected.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council/ is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the centre on the examination day.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- The online registration and scheduling process for NEET-SS 2021 for admission to DM/MCh courses for 2021 academic session is available at NEET-SS website http://www.nbe.edu.in. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the registration & Scheduling guide available on the website before starting the online registration & Scheduling.
- Candidates may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given, an overview of the application before proceeding to fill up the online application.
- Online Applications for admission to the examination should be completed by the prescribed cutoff date.
- At the end of the Registration and Scheduling process, the applicant will get a computer generated acknowledgment, this acknowledgment shall also be sent to the registered e-mail ID of the applicant. A print out of this acknowledgment constitutes the ADMIT CARD-CUM CONFIRMATION SLIP. All fields marked * in the online registration form will be mandatory.
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations.
- Candidates must preserve a hard copy of application form for future reference.
Other Important Instruction
- Online information provided by candidates like name of candidate, contact/address details, category, PWD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, domicile etc during online registration and scheduling process for NEET-SS 2021 will be treated as correct and NBE will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for change in information provided by the candidates after the registration window.
- NBE does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online registration or thereafter under any circumstances. Candidates have the opportunity to make any correction in the information provided by them during online the registration till the end of Registration Window. Any request for a change in information thereafter will not be entertained and candidate(s) will have to approach the concerned counselling authority for the same.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.