National Board of Examinations had released the application form for NEET-SS 2020 on August 03, 2020. NEET SS 2020 is conducted for admission into DM/M.Ch courses in the country for the academic year 2020-2021. Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin and go through the instructions regarding the filling of online application form given on NEET-SS 2020 website nbe.edu.in before starting online registration.
NEET Super Speciality 2020 Application Form
NEET-SS 2020 shall be a single eligibility cum entrance examination namely ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for admission to Super Specialty Courses’ for the academic session 2020. Candidates can apply online for NEET Super Speciality 2020 after the official announcement from the conducting body. The expected dates for the NEET Super Speciality 2020 Application Form are given below.
|Online Registration for NEET SS 2020 available from||03 Aug 2020|
|Last date for Online submission of application||23 Aug 2020|
|Edit Application Form||24 – 25 Aug 2020|
|NEET SS 2020 exam||15 Sep 2020|
Application Process Over….
Official Website: nbe.edu.in
NEET SS 2020 Latest Information
Click here to download the Notice
NEET SS 2020 Application Form Availability Notice
Click here to check the above Notice.
Expected Application fee of Rs. 3750/- should be remitted through the payment gateway, using a credit card or a debit card issued by banks in India or through online banking.
How to Apply
The following sequence shall be observed while filling the online application form for exams:
- Fill the Registration Form for Obtaining User ID and Password
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email
- Fill the Application Form and Upload your photograph, signature & thumb impression
- Choose your Test City
- Make payment of fees
- Take a Print out of the Filled Application Form with Transaction ID Printed on it.
Candidates may note that the following fields of the application form are non-editable:
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile No.
- Email address
- Testing City
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- The online registration and scheduling process for NEET-SS 2020 for admission to DM/MCh courses for 2020 academic session is available at NEET-SS website http://www.nbe.edu.in. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the registration & Scheduling guide available on the website before starting the online registration & Scheduling.
- Candidates may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given, an overview of the application before proceeding to fill up the online application.
- Online Applications for admission to the examination should be completed by the prescribed cutoff date.
- At the end of the Registration and Scheduling process, the applicant will get a computer generated acknowledgment, this acknowledgment shall also be sent to the registered e-mail ID of the applicant. A print out of this acknowledgment constitutes the ADMIT CARD-CUM CONFIRMATION SLIP. All fields marked * in the online registration form will be mandatory.
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations.
- Candidates must preserve a hard copy of application form for future reference.
Other Important Instruction
- Online information provided by candidates like name of candidate, contact/address details, category, PWD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, domicile etc during online registration and scheduling process for NEET-SS 2020 will be treated as correct and NBE will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for change in information provided by the candidates after the registration window.
- NBE does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online registration or thereafter under any circumstances. Candidates have the opportunity to make any correction in the information provided by them during online the registration till the end of Registration Window. Any request for a change in information thereafter will not be entertained and candidate(s) will have to approach the concerned counselling authority for the same.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.