National Board of Examinations has released the official announcement of the NEET Super Speciality 2018 Examination. The NEET 2018 examination is scheduled to be held on July 06, 2018 for admission into DM/M.Ch courses in the Country for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin as soon as they are released carefully and go through the instructions regarding the filling of online application form given on NEET-SS 2018 website www.nbe.edu.in before starting online registration. NEET-SS 2018 shall be a single eligibility cum entrance examination which will include the following:
- All DM/MCh Courses in the country including all Private Medical Colleges/ Institutions/ Universities/Deemed Universities.
- All DM/MCh courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions
NEET Super Speciality 2018 Application Form
NEET-SS 2018 shall be a single eligibility cum entrance examination namely ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for admission to Super Specialty Courses’ for the academic session 2018. Candidates can apply online for NEET Super Speciality 2018. The Schedule for the NEET Super Speciality 2018 Application Form is given below.
|Online Registration for NEET SS 2018 available from||11 May 2018|
|Last date for Online submission of application||31 May 2018|
- Click Here to apply online for NEET Super Speciality 2018
- Click Here to log in for NEET SS 2018.
- Click Here to check instruction how to upload image.
- Click Here to check guidelines for online submission of application form.
Official Website: www.nbe.edu.in.
Application fee of Rs. 3750/- should be remitted through the payment gateway, using a credit card or a debit card issued by banks in India or through online banking.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- The online registration and scheduling process for NEET-SS 2018 for admission to DM/MCh courses for 2018 academic session is available at NEET-SS website www.nbe.edu.in. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the registration & Scheduling guide available on the website before starting the online registration & Scheduling.
- Candidates may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given, an overview of the application before proceeding to fill up the online application.
- Online Applications for admission to the examination should be completed by the prescribed cutoff date.
- At the end of Registration and Scheduling process, the applicant will get a computer generated acknowledgment, this acknowledgment shall also be sent to the registered e-mail ID of the applicant. A print out of this acknowledgement constitutes the ADMIT CARD-CUM CONFIRMATION SLIP. All fields marked * in the online registration form will be mandatory.
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations.
- Candidates must preserve a hard copy of application form for future reference.
Other Important Instruction
- Online information provided by candidates like name of candidate, contact/address details, category, PWD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, domicile etc during online registration and scheduling process for NEET-SS 2018 will be treated as correct and NBE will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for change in information provided by the candidates after the registration window.
- NBE does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online registration or thereafter under any circumstances. Candidates have the opportunity to make any correction in the information provided by them during online the registration till the end of Registration Window. Any request for a change in information thereafter will not be entertained and candidate(s) will have to approach the concerned counselling authority for the same.