TS POLYCET Application Form 2022 has been released by SBTET. The last date to apply without late fee has been extended to 6 June, and with late fee till 7 June. Students who wish to appear in Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test should fill and submit the TS POLYCET 2022 application form. Apply online at polycetts.nic.in from direct link here. To apply, first register for TS POLYCET, then fill details in application form, upload documents, and then pay fee. TS POLYCET is the State level Polytechnic entrance exam. The TS POLYCET application form 2022 date, link, how to apply, fees, documents required are as follows.
Latest – TS POLYCET Application Form 2022 has been extended without late fee till 6 June, and with late fee till 7 June. Scroll down for link to apply.
TS POLYCET Application Form 2022
Students must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form of TS POLYCET 2022.
Direct link for TS POLYCET application form 2022 –
- Click Here to fill online application form
- Click Here to pay fee
- Click Here to print application status
What next – Download TS POLYCET Admit Card.
Study material for TS POLYCET 2022
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for TS POLYCET Application Form 2022 Latest News
TS POLYCET Application Form 2022 Last Date
Mark the start and last dates of TS POLYCET 2022 registration in your calendar. Do not wait for the last date to apply for Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test.
|Important Events of the TS POLYCET Application Form 2022||Dates|
|TS POLYCET Application Form 2022 Release Date||09 May 2022|
|TS POLYCET Application Form 2022 Last Date without late fee||06 Jun 2022|
|TS POLYCET Application Form 2022 Last Date with late fee||07 Jun 2022|
TS POLYCET Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Aspects of the TS POLYCET Application Form 2022||Details|
|Name of the Exam||TS POLYCET 2022|
|Full Form||Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET)|
|Event of TS POLYCET||Application Form|
|Mode of TS POLYCET Application Form||Online|
|Official Website to fill TS POLYCET application form 2022||polycetts.nic.in|
|How to apply||(1) Go to polycetts.nic.in. (2) Then click TS POLYCET apply online link. (3) First do TS POLYCET registration by filling in basic details. (4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the TS POLYCET application form. (5) After that upload documents required. (6) Finally pay TS POLYCET fees.|
SBTET may change the TS POLYCET application form dates at its own discretion. Keep checking polycetts.nic.in for all updates.
Candidates must pay TS POLYCET application fee as per SBTET guidelines.
How to fill the TS POLYCET 2022 application form?
The simple steps to get the direct link to apply for TS POLYCET 2022 exam, and also fill and submit the application form are following.
- First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth.
- Fill in your name as per schoolrecords with one letter for each box. Leave a gap between parts of your name.
- Fill in your father’s name
- Fill in your date of birth in DD MM YYYY [Date /Month/Year] format.
- Fill in your address details (House number, Village/street, Mandal /town/city, District, PIN code, Mobile number) for correspondence
- Fill in the place where you would like to appear for the examination. Refer to the table of examination centers
- Enter the area code to which you are local to Telangana (Refer Annexure-II)
- Enter your reservation category (BC/SC/ST)
- Enter your special category, if any (CAP/SP/PH/NCC).
- Fill in minority community details (other than Hindu) as entered in your school records
- Fill in your Willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examination in Urdu medium will be conducted only at Hyderabad center.
- Fill in the Aadhaar UID Number.
- Sign the declaration with regard to your physical fitness to pursue the Polytechnic Courses.
- Apply online at http://www.polycetts.nic.in (or) polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in with online payment option (or) TS online with a cash payment of Rs. 450/- For SC/ST Candidates Rs. 250/-.
TS POLYCET 2022 Login
Once you apply online for TS POLYCET 2022, you get login details. You should keep your TS POLYCET login credentials safely. That is because you will need them for the following:
- To download TS POLYCET admit card
- May also be required for TS POLYCET answer key
- Check TS POLYCET result.
Rejection of TS POLYCET 2022 Application Form
The applicant’s candidature is liable for rejection on the following grounds:
- a) The application forms are incomplete including the signature of candidate and parent/guardian and photograph of the candidate.
- b) The candidate furnishes false or incorrect information.
- c) The Candidate fails to satisfy the conditions of eligibility.
- d) In case the application is rejected, no correspondence will be entertained with the candidate nor fee paid will be refunded.
State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET)
S.V. Bhavan, Masab Tank,
Hyderabad – 500028.
Help Desk No: 04023222192
(All working days from 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM)
Email id : polycet-te[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in
Qs 1. Is TS POLYCET 2022 application form released?
Ans. The application form of TS POLYCET 2022 is released by SBTET on the release date decided by them. Candidates must check polycetts.nic.in for release status.
Qs 2. Where should I apply for TS POLYCET 2022?
Ans. You need to apply for the Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test at the official website polycetts.nic.in.
Qs 3. When, where, how to apply for TS POLYCET 2022 exam?
Ans. Candidates should apply for the TS POLYCET on any time between the release date and the last date. However it is best not to wait for the last date. One has to apply online at polycetts.nic.in. In order to apply, follow the steps to apply for Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test as prescribed by State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET).
Qs 4. How to apply for TS POLYCET exam?
Ans. In order to submit your application for Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) 2022, go to polycetts.nic.in. Read the information brochure, registration guidelines, and all SBTET issued other official instructions. Then follow the steps of State Board of Technical Education and Training and do registration, submit application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.