|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
TS POLYCET Application Form 2018 will be issued by State Board of Technical Education and Training. The application for the TS POLYCET exam will be available in online mode on the official website of SBTET. The registration process for the TS POLYCET 2018 is expected to be made available from the 2nd week of March 2018 and it is expected that you can last register till the 2nd week of April 2018.
The TS POLYCET entrance exam is conducted annually to grant admission to eligible candidates into the diploma programmes in government and private unaided Engineering Colleges. Candidates seeking admission in engineering / non-engineering diploma courses need to appear for this entrance test. You can get complete details about the TS POLYCET Application Form 2018 on this page below.
TS POLYCET Application Form 2018
The table below enlists all the important events for the TS POLYCET 2018 with the expected schedule for the entrance exam. Please refer to the table below to get complete idea about the TS POLYCET timeline. You can track all the important events by referring to the table below.
|Commencement of online filing of applications||2nd week of March 2018|
|Last date of filing of online application||2nd week of April 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||3rd week of Apr 2018|
|Date of declaration of results||1st week of May 2018|
Apply Online: TS POLYCET Application Form 2018 will be available on www.tspolycet.nic.in
Fill Your Application Form
The application form for the polytechnic common entrance test will be available in the online mode.You have to fill your registration form from the official website of State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Steps To Fill The Application Form
Here are a few guidelines that you should remember while filing the TS POLYCET Application Form 2018 and registering for the exam.’
- Firstly you will have to enter your 10th Class Hall ticket No. , Year of passing and Date of Birth.
- Fill in your personal details such as name, father’s name etc.
- You will also have to enter your contact details such as postal address, contact number, and email id etc.
- Choose the test center you want to appear in for your TS POLYCET 2018 exam.
- Enter your other vital details such as information about reservation or caste certificate details.
- Fill in your choice if you wish to appear in Urdu medium exam.
- Enter your aadhar card detail.
- Pay your application fees.
- Take a printout of your duly filled application form and affix a recent passport photo and visit the nearest helpline center to complete your registration process and to generate your admit card.
Application Fees & Mode Of Payment
The application fees for the TS POLYCET 2018 exam is expected to be Rs 350 for the general category candidates and Rs 200 for the reserved category students. You can submit the application fees through the online payment gateway using your debit or credit card. You can even pay cash at the helpline center once you’ve taken a printout of your duly filled form.
Insofar, official details of TS POLYCET Application Form 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) releases TS POLYCET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.