TUEE Result 2020 – Tezpur University will declare TUEE 2020 results online on tezu.ernet.in. After the official TUEE 2020 result declaration, candidates can check their results from the links given in the page below. Selected candidates are required to complete the admission formalities and course registration before the commencement of the class. Tezpur University conducts the TUEE common entrance exam for candidates to get admission in undergraduate or postgraduate courses from the Tezpur University. For more information about TUEE result 2020, candidates can check the below page.
TUEE 2020 Result
TU provides admission on a provisional basis. Admission can be canceled due to submission of false details, failing to submit a supporting proof and not complying to TUEE 2020 eligibility norms. Without much delay, candidates can refer to the table listed below so that they do not miss on any important event related to the TUEE 2020 result.
|TUEE 2020 Result||Important Dates|
|TUEE 2020 exam|
|PI for admission to the Ph.D. Programmes|
|List of candidates for PI of Ph.D. Programmes|
|Declaration of Results|
|Date of Admission and Course Registration|
|Commencement of classes|
Check here: Candidates can check their TUEE 2020 result as per schedule from tezu.ernet.in
How To Check TUEE 2020 Results?
Candidates can check their TUEE 2020 result by following the given steps:
Step 1– Candidates are supposed to visit the official website.
Step 2– Now click on the ‘TUEE 2020 Result’ link.
Step 3– As the link is been clicked candidates will be redirected to the TUEE 2020 Merit List
Step 4– TUEE 2020 Result will appear in pdf format.
Step 5– Make sure, to download the TUEE 2020 scorecard, after viewing your scores as it would be required for future reference.
TUEE 2020 Counseling
The TUEE 2020 results will be published on the official website i.e tezuadmissions.com. The TUEE 2020 counseling process will commence from July 2020. Candidates who will be selected will be eligible to attend the TUEE 2020 counseling and seat allotment session. A certain list of self-attested documents will be needed at the time of admission and those are as follows:
- HSLC or equivalent examination certificates
- HSLC or equivalent examination mark sheets
- GATE scorecard (GATE qualified candidates)
- Character certificate
- Reserved category certificate
- Latest OBC-Non-creamy Layer certificate for the candidates claiming admission against OBC- NCL seats.
- Certificate of HSLC / class 10/class 10+2 having Date of Birth.
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Gap certificate from the District Police Authority or Court Affidavit,
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Migration Certificate ( original copy to be submitted).
- Sponsorship Certificate/NOC from the employer in case of sponsored /employed candidates.
TUEE 2020 Reservation Policy
Tezpur University has designed a TUEE 2020 reservation policy to provide fair treatment towards all its students for admission purposes.
- Out of the total seats, 60% of seats will be reserved for permanent residents of North East States. Whereas other 40% seats will be allotted through Central Counselling conducted by CSAB/JoSA.
- Moreover, 10 seats are to be reserved for NE state candidates who applied through TUEE 2020, while 20 seats are to be reserved for through “All India Combined Entrance Test” conducted by DBT, Government of India.
- GATE qualified candidates will be given a scholarship from AICTE.
- Note that, GATE qualified candidates will be given first priority, then vacant seats shall be divided allotted to TUEE, qualified candidates.
TUEE 2020 Fee Structure
Tezpur University has not yet specified the fee structure for its various courses. But a candidate can consult the last year TU fee structure to get an idea regarding what amount needs to be paid.
Tezpur University Fee Structure (General)
Semester wise fee (General):
TUEE 2020 Admission Related Instructions
Tezpur University will not issue separate call letters for reporting to the center to complete the TUEE 2020 admission formalities.
- Candidates need to make payment of admission fee via using either (i) online through SBI COLLECT / PAYTM or (ii) offline by depositing through Bank challan in any branch of SBI mode.
- Candidates whose names appear in the waiting list need to wait for the confirmation from the University. Thereafter, need to make payment admission either in cash or through Debit card/ Credit card.
- Tezpur University will not be entertaining any requests related to change of reporting date, time and center for TUEE counseling round.
Frequently Aksed Questions (FAQs)
Question 1- How we get the results?
Answer 1– The students will get the results on the official website
Question 2 What is the merit list?
Answer 2– Merit list is again just like the result this university releases a merit list of the students who simply qualify the entrance exam have to come for the interview.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.