TUEE Result 2019 – Tezpur University announces TUEE 2019 results online over www.tezu.ernet.in. It announces as TUEE 2019 merit and waiting list in a pdf format. After official TUEE 2019 result declaration, candidates can check their results from the links given in the page below. Selected candidates are required to complete the admission formalities and course registration before the commencement of the class. Tezpur University conducts the TUEE common entrance exam for candidates who want to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate courses from the Tezpur University.
TUEE 2019 Result
TU provides admission on a provisional basis. Admission can be canceled due to submission of false details, failing to submit a supporting proof and not complying to TUEE 2019 eligibility norms. Without much delay, candidates can refer to the table listed below so that they do not miss on any important event related to the TUEE 2019 result.
|TUEE 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|TUEE 2019 exam||31 May, 01 & 02 Jun 2019|
|PI for admission to the Ph.D. Programmes||20 to 21 Jun 2019|
|List of candidates for PI of Ph.D. Programmes||on or before 12 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Results||25 Jun 2019|
|Date of Admission and Course Registration||22 to 25 Jul 2019|
|Commencement of classes||26 Jul 2019|
Result: Candidates can check the results on the official website of the Tezpur University, www.tezu.ernet.in
How To Check TUEE 2019 Results
The procedure to check TUEE 2019 result is very simple. Candidates need to follow the steps listed below to check the TUEE 2019 results.
- Start by visiting the direct link provided below the table.
- Look for and click on the ‘TUEE 2019 Result’ link.
- As soon as you click on the link you will be redirected to the application portal.
- Enter your TUEE 2019 registered email and password.
- Candidates will then have to click on the ‘LOGIN’ button.
- Your TUEE 2019 Result will appear on the screen. Make sure, you download the TUEE 2019 scorecard, after viewing your scores.
TUEE 2019 Counseling
The TUEE 2019 results are published on the official website i.e tezuadmissions.com. The TUEE 2019 counseling process will commence from July 22, 2019. Candidates who will be selected will be eligible to attend the TUEE 2019 counseling and seat allotment session. A certain list of self-attested documents will be needed at the time of admission and those are as follows:
- Pass certificates of all examinations starting from HSLC or equivalent examination conducted by the Board/ Council.
- Mark sheets/ grade cards of all examinations starting from HSLC or equivalent examination
conducted by the Board/ Council.
- GATE scorecard in case of GATE qualified candidates.
- A character certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- Valid SC/ST /OBC-NCL/ Persons with Disability (PWD) certificate issued by the competent authority for those selected under reserved category.
- Latest OBC-Non-creamy Layer certificate issued by the competent authority for the candidates
claiming admission against OBC- NCL seats. Candidates selected in the OBC-NCL category will not be admitted if they fail to produce the certificate at the time of admission.
- Certificate of HSLC / class 10/class 10+2 having Date of Birth.
- Permanent Resident Certificate of any one of the NE states in case of M. Sc. in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology programme only.
- Gap certificate from the District Police Authority or Court Affidavit, in case of a gap of one year or more in study after the qualifying examination ( original to be submitted)
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph.
- The candidates will also be required to submit the attached undertaking duly filled in and signed by the candidate and his / her parent/ guardian along with other documents at the time of admission.
- Migration Certificate ( original copy to be submitted).
- Sponsorship Certificate/NOC from the employer in case of sponsored /employed candidates.
- A certificate issued by the Principal/ Head of the Institution last attended that the candidate has appeared all the examinations (both theory, practical and project) before the date of admission in the case the result of the qualifying examinations are yet to be declared.
- TUEE 2019 Admit Card
TUEE 2019 Reservation Policy
Tezpur University has designed a TUEE 2019 reservation policy to provide fair treatment towards all its students for admission purposes.
- Out of the total seats, 60% of seats will be reserved for permanent residents of North East States. Whereas other 40% seats will be allotted through Central Counselling conducted by CSAB/JoSA.
- Moreover, 10 seats are to be reserved for NE state candidates who applied through TUEE 2019, while 20 seats are to be reserved for through “All India Combined Entrance Test” conducted by DBT, Government of India.
- GATE qualified candidates will be given a scholarship from AICTE.
- Note that, GATE qualified candidates will be given first priority, then vacant seats shall be divided allotted to TUEE, qualified candidates.
TUEE 2019 Fee Structure
Tezpur University has not yet specified the fee structure for its various courses. But a candidate can consult the last year TU fee structure to get an idea regarding what amount needs to be paid.
Fee Breakup (Excluding Ph.D)Fee Breakup For Ph.D Course
TUEE 2019 Admission Related Instructions
Tezpur University will not issue separate call letters for reporting to the center to complete the TUEE 2019 admission formalities.
- Candidates need to make payment of admission fee via using either (i) online through SBI COLLECT / PAYTM or (ii) offline by depositing through Bank challan in any branch of SBI mode.
- Candidates whose names appear in the waiting list need to wait for the confirmation from the University. Thereafter, need to make payment admission either in cash or through Debit card/ Credit card.
- Tezpur University will not be entertaining any requests related to change of reporting date, time and center for TUEE counseling round.
TUEE 2018 Result
For a candidate’s records, we have provided the merit list of each course, that Tezpur University offered in the previous year. Separate merit list for Reserved category and Unreserved category candidates and for separate courses were released in pdf format. The merit list mentions the rank, exam roll number, gender, category and whether a candidate belongs to PWD category or not.
|PG Diploma in Women’s Studies||Click Here|
|PG Diploma in Child Rights and Governance||Click Here|
|PG Diploma in Translation (Hindi)||Click Here|
|Master of Tourism and Travel Management||Click Here|
|M.Tech in Information Technology||Click Here|
|M.Tech in Civil Engineering||Click Here|
|M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering||Click Here|
|M.Tech in Food Engineering and Technology||Click Here|
|M.Tech in Energy Technology||Click Here|
|M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology||Click Here|
|M.Tech in Bioelectronics||Click Here|
|M.Tech in Polymer Science and Technology||Click Here|
|Master in Computer Application (MCA)||Click Here|
|M.A. in Education||Click Here|
|M.A. in Cultural Studies||Click Here|
|M.A. in Sociology||Click Here|
|M.A. in Social Work||Click Here|
|M.A. in Mass Communication and Journalism||Click Here|
|M.A. in Linguistics and Language Technology||Click Here|
|M.A. in Linguistics and Endangered Languages||Click Here|
|M.A. in Hindi||Click Here|
|M.A. in English||Click Here|
|M.A. in Communication for Development||Click Here|
|M.Sc. in Physics||Click Here|
|M.Sc. in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology||Click Here|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics||Click Here|
|M.Sc. in Chemistry||Click Here|
|M.Sc. in Environmental Science||Click Here|
|Integrated M.Com||Click Here|
|Integrated M.A. in English||Click Here|
|Integrated in M.Sc. Mathematics||Click Here|
|Integrated in M.Sc. Physics||Click Here|
|Integrated in M.Sc. Chemistry||Click Here|
|Integrated in M.Sc. Bio-science and Bioinformatics||Click Here|
|Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed.(Physics Major)||Click Here|
|Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. (Mathematics Major)||Click Here|
|Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. (Chemistry Major)||Click Here|
|Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. (English Major)||Click Here|
|Certificate in Chinese||Click Here|
TUEE 2017 Result
The List of Shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview has been published. Candidates can check the list from the direct link provided here. TUEE 2017 Results (other than Ph.D. and B.Tech. Programmes) is announced on 22 Jun 2017, For which the link is also provided here for the sake of candidates.
Merit & Waiting List – From Here (M.Tech Programme)
Result – From Here (Other than Ph.D. & B.Tech. Programmes)
Result – From Here (Ph.D Programmes)
For Category C Based on Direct Admission
- M.Tech in Information Technology
- M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology
- M.Tech in Bioelectronics
- M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech in Energy
- M.Tech in Food Engineering and Technology
- M.Tech in Polymer Science & Technology