UCEED 2019 Result has been announced on March 01, 2019. The result has been announced by IIT Bombay at uceed.iit.ac.in. The candidates can check their result online by entering their Email ID and Password. With the result, the Institute has also announced the name of the toppers for UCEED 2019. The first position has been bagged by Vishwaprasanna Hariharan from Thane who has scored 213.96 marks in the entrance exam. The candidates can also download their scorecard from the Login. The Institute does not send the hard copy of the UCEED Score Card. Check complete details on UCEED 2019 Result from this page.
UCEED 2019 Result
The final answer key for UCEED 2019 is taken into consideration while evaluating the UCEED Result. As per the information on the official website, 2930 candidates qualified the Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design 2019. The candidates can check the complete schedule for UCEED Result 2019 from the table below.
|UCEED 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|Declaration of UCEED 2019 Result||01 Mar 2019 (11:00 AM)|
|Release of UCEED Score Card||01 Mar 2019|
|Application for B. Des. programme||08 to 30 June 2019|
|Seat Allotment Round 1||04 Jul 2019|
|Seat Allotment Round 2||11 Jul 2019|
|Seat Allotment Round 3||15 Jul 2019|
Check Result Here: Click Here to check your UCEED 2019 Result
How to Retrieve Password for UCEED 2019 Result?
Since the result has been announced online, it is important that candidates should have their login credentials before checking the UCEED 2019 Result. Now in case you have lost the password, then follow the simple steps below.
- Click on the direct link available above and hit on “Forget Password”.
- Then, enter your registered email id to get the password.
- Finally, check the email and use the login credential for checking your result.
How to Check UCEED 2019 Result?
The candidates can check their result for UCEED 2019 by simply following the instructions below.
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for checking the UCEED 2019 Result.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their Email ID and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- Finally, on submitting the correct login details, your result for UCEED 2019 will appear on the screen.
UCEED 2019 Toppers
The Institute has released the list of the top-ranked candidates at its official website. The candidates can check the same below.
|Name of the Topper||City from where he/she belongs to||UCEED 2019 score obtained|
Details Given on the UCEED 2019 ScoreCard
The scorecard for UCEED 2019 consists of the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Rank obtained
- Marks in each section
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
What After UCEED 2019 Result is Announced?
After the UCEED 2019 Result is announced, the candidates who qualify the entrance exam will then be eligible to participate in the Seat Allotment process. Furthermore, the qualifiers of the UCEED entrance exam can apply for admission to the B. Des programme at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur. A common application form is released by IITs at the official website of IIT Bombay.
UCEED 2019 Seat Allotment
The first round of seat allotment starts from July 04, 2019. IIT Bombay will conduct three (03) rounds of UCEED 2019 Seat Allotment process. The candidates are allotted a seat on the basis of rank obtained in UCEED, category, and choice of Institutes. The students who are allotted a seat are then sent a seat allotment letter at their registered email id. Check the complete process below.
- If the seat acceptance fee is not submitted within the deadline for admission then the application will stand canceled. All the vacant seats will be filled in next round of seat allotment.
- Candidates can Accept (Freeze) the seat allotted is of their first choice or decline the offer.
- If the second or third choice of the institute is allotted to the candidate then they can Accept (Freeze) or select the Float option for next round, if any, of the joint seat allocation.
- Accept (Freeze) indicated that the candidate accepts the offer and do not want to participate in any further round of the seat allocation.
- Float option indicates that candidates accept the offered seat for admission if his/her higher preference of institute is offered. Else they will continue with the currently accepted institute. These candidates are considered for next round of seat allocation.
- Candidates offered seats have to remit seat acceptance fee only once. Thus candidates who are allotted another seat (float option) do not have to pay seat acceptance fee again.
- If the candidate has paid seat acceptance fee and wishes to withdraw either during the end of first round or before the end of second round then Rs. 1000/- will be refunded after deducting the processing charges. No refund will be made after the end of last round.
UCEED 2019 Seat Details
The candidates can check the seat details for UCEED 2019 For BDes programme in the table below.
UCEED 2019 Fee Structure
The candidates can check the fee structure for UCEED 2019 for IITB, IITG, IITH, and IIITDMJ from the table below. The fee structure for the BDes programme has been published for the academic session 2019-20.
BDes Fee Structure for IIITDMJ
BDes Fee Structure for IIITDH
BDes Fee Structure for IITG
If you have any confusion related to UCEED 2019 Result, then let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.