UKSEE 2020 – Due to COVID-19, UKSEE 2020 has been postponed until further notice. Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE) is a state-level examination conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). UKSEE 2020 Entrance Exam is conducted for admission into various degree courses like B. Pharma, BHMCT, and PG courses like MCA, MBA, M. Tech, M. Pharma. and Lateral Entry of B. Pharma., B. Tech, and MCA. It is conducted for 9 papers in total. Check more information about UKSEE 2020 from this page such as the eligibility criteria, application form, admit card etc.
Admission to the following programmes will be offered at University Departments in both Private and Govt. institutes of Uttarakhand.To know about the expected schedule in regard to UKSEE 2020, candidates can refer to the table given below.
|Application Process starts|
|Last date to submit the Application form|
|Issuance of Admit Card|
|Declaration of Result|
UKSEE 2020 Postponed
Considering the rapidly increasing COVID-19 cases in India, many official exam conducting bodies have postponed their exams. Uttarakhand Technical University also postponed Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE). No official announcement regarding the postponement of the exam has been released on the official website.
This can be observed by the fact that the notification and application form for UKSEE 2020 was supposed to be out in April 2020. But, no new announcement regarding the same has been made on the official website. Now, that the application form for UKSEE 2020 has not been released, the old exam date for UKSEE 2020 stands nullified. The information prospectus will be out soon once the lockdown is over.
Let us look at the previous year UKSEE 2020 exam dates:
|2019||18 and 19 May|
|2018||10 and 11 May|
UKSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
UKSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria for various courses is mentioned below. Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to participate in the UKSEE Exam.
- Candidates belonging to Uttarakhand but has studied outside Uttarakhand are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Board/ Universities are eligible to apply for lateral seats but are ineligible for any reservation.
B.Tech Lateral Entry to 2nd Year(Uttarakhand & Academic Domicile)
- Candidate must have passed Diploma Examination from AICTE with 45% and for 40% for reserved category.
- Passed B.Sc Degree with minimum of 45% of marks (40% for reserved category) and passed 12th standard with mathematics subject.
- Candidates from B.Sc degree must have cleared the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics.
Pharmacy (B.Pharma 1st year)
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one subject from Mathematics /Biotechnology / Biology.Along with it candidate must have scored at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) in the above subjects taken together.
Pharmacy (B.Pharm Lateral Entry to 2nd year)
Passed diploma from AICTE approved institution with at least 45% marks(40% for reserved category).
Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) with English as a compulsory subject.
MCA (1st Year)
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates of reserved category) and must hvae studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or Graduate Level (minimum 3 years duration).
MCA Lateral Entry to 2nd Year
Bachelor’s degree in BCA,B.Sc.(IT Computer Science) with Mathematics as a subject and have obtained 50% marks(45% for reserved category).
MBA (1st Year)
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates of reserved category) with minimum 3 Years of duration.
- CAT/MAT qualified Candidates are eligible for counseling without appearing in UKSEE 2020 but are required to fill the Application form.
- Candidates who have qualified CAT/MAT are given first priority for admission through counseling. If in case, seats remain vacant then candidates appearing for UKSEE 2020 (In order of merit) will be given a chance.
M. Pharm. (1st Year)
- Bachelors Degree with minimum 55% marks (50% for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have qualified GPAT are eligible to appear for UKSEE – 2020 counseling by filling up the registration form. If seats remain vacant, then the chance is given to candidates appearing in UKSEE 2020 (merit-based allotment is made).
- Bachelors Degree with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have already qualified GATE can appear for UKSEE – 2020 counseling by filling up the registration form. The first chance is given to GATE qualified candidates if seats still remain vacant then candidates appearing in UKSEE 2020 are offered those seats.
Uttarakhand Technical University offers various courses such as Hotel Management, pharmacy, MCA and MBA courses. The list of courses offered by UTU is given below.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm. – I Year)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT – II Year)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA-I year)
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA – I Year)
- Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm. – I Year)
- Master of Technology (M.TECH – I Year)
- Master of Business Administration
UKSEE 2020 Application Form
All the candidates who want to appear for UKSEE 2020 are required to fill the UKSEE application form 2020. The application form is released only in the online mode. Candidates must note that they are not going to get the chance to edit the details in the application form, so the details in the form must be entered carefully.
Application Fee: Application fee as per the last year is given below in the table. Candidate must note that application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances and have to be paid only in the online mode through Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
|General and OBC||Rs. 1500|
UKSEE 2020 Admit Card
UKSEE 2020 Admit card will be available to the candidates in online mode only, on the official website – uktech.ac.in or candidate can get the direct link for downloading UKSEE 2020 Hall Ticket from this page also. Examinee will not be allowed to sit for the examination without carrying the admit card to the exam hall.Candidates must note that no admit cards will be sent to any individual via post or email. Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safely till the time the whole admission process is over.
It is compulsory for the candidates to carry the admit card along with a non-expired photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License, passport) on the examination day.
UKSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Aspirants can make a planning strategy for preparation of UKSEE 2020 Exam by keeping in mind the below-written overview of the UKSEE Exam Pattern.
- Question Type: Multiple choice based test (MCQs)
- Mode of Exam: Offline and Online (for specific centers)
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, candidates awarded one mark.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- Medium of Language: English and Hindi
The subjects in the Entrance Examination
UKSEE 2020 Exam Centers
The UKSEE Admission test will be held at various centers.The exam center will allocate as per the candidates preference or the nearest placeses opted by the candidate while filling the application form. However,UKSEE Co-ordination Committee has the right to allot different centers. Candidates can check UKSEE Exam Centers as per the last year from below.
- New Tehri
UKSEE 2020 Answer Key
After the exam,UTU will release the UKSEE 2020 Answer keys. The Answer Key will release on the official website – uktech.ac.in, along with the results. With the Answer key, candidates will also get a carbon copy of the response sheet to match their answers. The purpose of releasing the answer key is that a candidate who had appeared for UKSEE 2020 can calculate their score and estimate their chances of qualifying for the exam. To estimate their scores, a candidate must be aware of the marking scheme of the exam.
UKSEE 2020 Result
UKSEE 2020 result will be declared on the official website – uktech.ac.in. or the link for downloading the result will also be provided on this page. After the declaration of results, merit list will publish based on the performance of the students for all the courses separately such as BHMCT, B.Pharma, MBA, MCA, M.Pharma, M.Tech, B. Tech Lateral Entry 2nd year. The Merit list will contain the total marks secured by the candidates in the examination. The University will also provide the details regarding the UKSEE Result through intimation in the newspaper.
UKSEE 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates can check from below the UKSEE selection procedure in detail.
- Filling of Application Form – Interested candidates have to fill the application form by checking all the eligibility criteria for the different courses only than candidate should apply for the admission.
- UKSEE Test – Candidates whose application form will get submitted will only be able to sit for the UKSEE exam without qualifying it admission will not be granted to any candidate.
- Counselling – Shortlisted candidates in the merit list will be called for the counselling round.Counselling round will include verification of documents and allotment of colleges as per the seat availability.
UKSEE 2020 Counselling
Once the UKSEE 2020 Result will announce, selected candidates will be notified over the official website, to appear for Counselling. Counseling will be made on available seats on the day of counseling. The counselling process is to be organized through the online process. Candidates have to register themselves to participate for the counselling process. A separate counselling notification will be released by the officials. The available seats under state quota and other quotas will release at the time of counseling.
UKSEE 2020 Reservation
- In Government Funded Institutes the reservation will be applicable as per the Uttarakhand Goverment for the candidates belonging to the Uttarakhand state.
- Reservation in Self-Financing institutes will be as per the norms applicable at time of UKSEE Counselling.
- For All India, seat reservation will be applicable as per the Central Government rules.
About Uttarakhand Technical University
Uttarakhand Technical University is the Public University in the state of Uttarakhand set up in the year 2005. The University has approximately 132 colleges. The University imparts education in disciplines like Management, Engineering, Hotel Management, Computer Application, and Pharmacy at the level of Graduation, Post Graduation, and Doctoral programs.
Official Website: uktech.ac.in
For more information candidates can download the UKSEE Last year Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of UKSEE 2020 Admission have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) for UKSEE 2020
What is the mode of filling the application form?
Candidate can fill the application form only in the online mode.
Is it compulsory to sit in the counselling round?
Shortlisted candidates of the entrance exam will be called for the counselling only on the basis of it the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
What can be done to make changes in the submitted application form?
Modification in the application form will be done only if the exam conducting body will release the notification regarding modification of the application forms.
Who conducts the UKSEE exam?
Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) conducts the Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.