ULSAT 2020 Application Form – The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) has released the application form for ULSAT 2020 online at upes.ac.in. A direct link to apply online is also provided on this page. The application form for ULSAT 2020 is released for admission in BA LLB (Hons.)/BBA LLB (Hons.)/B.Com LLB (Hons.). Aspirants who have passed 10+2 exam with 50% marks are eligible to fill ULSAT Application Form. The application fee is Rs. 1800 to submit the form. Check more details on ULSAT 2020 Application Form from this page.
Latest: ULSAT Application Form 2020 released. Quick apply here!
ULSAT 2020 Application Form
No offline form is released for ULSAT, hence, the candidates must fill in and submit the form online only. Candidates can check the schedule for the release of ULSAT Application Form 2020 from the table below.
|ULSAT 2020 Application Form||Dates|
|Last date to submit the Application form||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Slot booking and admit card availability||2nd week of Apr 2020|
Apply online: Click Here to fill ULSAT 2020 Application Form.
ULSAT 2020 Application Fee
The students can check the ULSAT 2020 Application fee details below:
|For Indian Residents||Rs. 1850/-|
|For Foreign Residents||USD 75|
Mode of Payment:
- The aspirants can pay the above application fee by Online mode using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- The candidates applying using the offline application form can pay using DD or cash at the university campus.
ULSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is important that a candidate must check the eligibility criteria for the exam, before they proceed to apply for it. You can check the eligibility criteria for ULSAT 2020 from below:
Academic Requirement: Candidates should have passed Class 10th and 12th exam by obtaining a minimum 50% marks.
Eligibility Criteria for B. Tech LLB (Hons) – Should have obtained minimum 50% marks in Class 10th and Class 12th and in graduation.
Documents Required for ULSAT 2020 Application Form
The students must be ready with the below-given documents to be able to apply for ULSAT 2020:
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
- Net banking or credit/debit card details
- Valid email id
- Valid phone number
How to fill ULSAT 2020 Online Application Form?
The candidates can check the steps below to apply for the ULSAT 2020 exam:
Step 1: Register with personal details
- Click on the direct link on this page and register using the details asked in the registration form.
- Also, at the time of registration, you need to choose the course preference for which you wish to apply for and Admission Pathway.
- On entering all the information, click on the “Submit” button. After which an OTP is sent to your Email id and Mobile number.
- On submitting the OTP, an email is sent to the registered email id which consists of the Username and Password.
Step 2: Login to your Account
Next, the aspirants need to log in by entering the Username and Password sent to you.
- On entering the login credentials, click on the “Submit” button.
Step 3: Enter the academic details
- Here the candidates need to enter their academic details like their marks in the qualifying examination etc.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- Next, the candidates need to click on the “Proceed to pay” button.
- After which a new page opens through which the candidate need to choose the mode of payment and then enter the required information as per it.
Step 5: Complete the application form
- As the last stage of the application form submission, the candidates need to complete all the details in the application form.
Details to Enter in ULSAT 2020 Application Form
The candidates must enter the below-given details in the ULSAT 2020 Application Form:
|Name||As per the academic certificates|
|Last name||As per the academic certificates|
|Mobile number||A number that is valid throughout|
|Email id||A valid email id that is active|
|Date of birth||As per the academic certificate|
|Nationality||India or NRI, state and city|
|Selection of the program to apply||Anyone program from the dropdown menu|
|Mode of admission||Exam or non-exam pathway|
|Academic details||Enter class 10 and 12th marks and the name of the school or college that you have passed from|
ULSAT 2020 Test Centers
At the time of filling-in details in ULSAT 2020 Application Form, the candidates need to select any of the following test cities:
|Bokaro Steel City||Ludhiana|
|Greater Noida||New Delhi|
ULSAT 2020 Slot Booking
After the application forms are submitted the candidates have to book the slots to appear in the exam. As per the slots booked by the candidates the exam date, time and centre are made available in the admit card. The slot booking is only for the successfully registered candidates of ULSAT 2020. Using the application number, username and password the candidates have to log in and book the slots to appear in the exam.