University of Hyderabad Distance Education Admission 2019 is opened by the University of Hyderabad, in the field of Distance Education, it is one of the premier institutes which is best known for inviting Post-Graduate Diploma course’s application. Those candidates who are interested in applying for University of Hyderabad Distance Education Admission 2019, they should feel free to go through the article and know about all courses, the university has to offer. The University also offers professional Postgraduate Diploma Programmes in the Distance Mode, especially in interdisciplinary subjects.
University of Hyderabad Distance Education Admission 2019
The admissions for University of Hyderabad Distance Education 2019 has been opened and the candidates who are interested can witness the courses university has to offer.
|Last Date for Submission of Application||31 Mar 2019|
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking (PGDLAN)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Laws and Intellectual Property Rights (PGDCL & IPR)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Communicative English (PGDCE)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice & Forensic Science (PGDCJ & FS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Governance (PGDG)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Translation Studies in Hindi (PGDTSH)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Telecommunications (PGDTC)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Chemical Analysis & Quality Management (PGDCAQM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medicinal Botany (PGDMB)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Energy Management (PGDENM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Technology Management in Agriculture (PGDTMA)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Telecom Technology & Management (PGDTTM)
Candidates must feel free to apply in their choice, of course, they can download the application form available on the official website of University of Hyderabad Distance Education from. Candidates must make sure they meet up with the eligibility criteria for the courses for which they applied. Candidates can also download the application for various courses through the link given below.
Application process is over..!!
- Click here to apply for online student registration for University of Hyderabad Distance Education 2019.
- To Download the University of Hyderabad Distance Education 2019 Application form, Click here.
Application completed in all respects accompanied by copies of relevant certificates attested can be sent to the following address on or before the last date as per schedule.
The Assistant Registrar, Centre for Distance and Virtual Learning
The University of Hyderabad, Golden Threshold Building,
Abids, Nampally Station Road, Hyderabad – 500 001.
After downloading the form, it is advised that candidate should post their application form along with other important documents like:
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or Matriculation(date of birth proof).
- Intermediate/Higher Secondary Education, 10+2.
- Degree Provisional / Original Degree
- Any other higher qualification Certificate.
- Passport Photos 2 Nos. in cover.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 300/- (Registration fee Payment through online)
- Click Here to pay the fee.
Admissions for the various courses is strictly based on merit.The students who are applying for PG courses must have completed their graduation or have awaited the result of final year can apply.
Intimation of Selection
The candidates selected for admission will be intimated individually under certificate of posting and also through the email (addresses if provided to the CDVL office).
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC Students
The reservation will be provided to the SC/ST/OBC students as per the norms and policy of Government Of India, and the guidelines of the University Grants Commission. Students who are seeking the reservation must make sure they have all the certificates, documents which prove the demand for reservation.
Reservations for Physically Challenged (PC) Students
The 3% of admissions for each course are reserved for physically challenged students with the minimum degree of disability to the extent of forty percent, provided that their physical disability does not hamper the pursuit of the course. The physically handicapped student will be required to submit the certificate attested by the authorities. If the university wants then the student may have to go through the fresh medical test.
The students who are eligible as per the norms of the university, only those will be issued Provisional admission letter and students who pay the fees within the stipulated date are treated as admitted. Only the receipt of admission offer letter does not entitle any right to claim admission.
Students should provide the full information with proof, by attaching Attested Xerox Copies of marks sheets Provisional certificate and other relevant academic/ professional records. Irrespective of the claims made by an applicant on the proforma, marks weightage would be given only on the basis of certificates and transcripts that are attached.
The university will do the process of verification of all the original certificates! marks certificates will be done at the time of contact classes on the campus. The students are, therefore, required to bring their original certificates when they attend contact classes. Students will be permitted to appear for the term-end examination only after the verification of relevant original certificates until then their admission will be provisional.
|Programme||1st Installment||2nd Installment||Total|
|PGDCL & IPR||10,000/-||10,000/-||20,000/-|
|PGDCJ & FS||9,000/-||9,000/-||18,000/-|
|DPRG & RD||5,000/-||5,000/-||10,000/-|
To get the more detailed information of University of Hyderabad Distance Education Admission 2019, Download Information Brochure.