Allahabad University Admission 2020 – The last date to apply has been extended for Allahabad University Admission. The entrance exam is going to start from August 01, 2020. Information regarding the admission process has been released on the official website. For UG admissions, the university will conduct Allahabad University UGAT, whereas, for the intake of candidates in PG course PGAT will be held. Apart from these, the university will also be conducting various other exams like LAT, CRET, B.Ed, M.Ed, MBARD, LFAT, and LLM. The entrance exam will be followed by an oral exam (Group discussion and personal interview) for some courses. Candidates can check below the list of courses, their admit card and result from this page.
– Allahabad University has further extended the last date of application form for all courses up to July 15, 2020. Click here to Apply.
– Allahabad University has announced that the entrance exam will be started from August 01, 2020. Scroll down to check the news.
Allahabad University Admission 2020
Candidates can check below some important dates related to Allahabad University Admission 2020
|Online registration starts from|
|The last date to apply and pay fee|
|Entrance examination for various courses will be held on|
Allahabad University Admission 2020 Notice
Allahabad University has released the important notice for the registration process and other information regarding the admission. Check the important notice image is given below.
Allahabad University 2020 Entrance Exam News
Check the news for the conduction of entrance exam for admission into Allahabad University from below:
Allahabad University 2020 Notice Regarding Admission
The admission process for session 2020 in Allahabad University has been postponed till further orders. The new details will be announced on the official website. You can refer this article in order to get the information.Check the image provided below-
Constituent Colleges of Allahabad University
In all, there are 11 constituent institutes and have been listed below. These constituent colleges of the University of Allahabad will allow admission on the basis of exam conducted by AU.
- Allahabad Degree College
- Arya Kanya Degree College
- Chowdhary Mahadev Prasad Degree College – oldest affiliated
- Ewing Christian College
- Hamidia Girls’ Degree College
- Ishwar Saran Degree College
- Jagat Taran Girls Degree College
- K.P. Training College
- Rajarshi Tandon Girls Degree College
- Sadanlal Sanwaldas Khanna Girls Degree College
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Government Degree College
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2020
Numerous UG and PG courses are offered by the University. For admission in each course, the candidates have to either qualify the Allahabad University Entrance Examination or appear for a Personal Interview. The details about the course and the admission process are given below:
|Entrance Examination||For Courses||Duration|
|B.Ed||B.Ed (Hons.)||2 years|
|Law Admission Test (LAT)||L.L.B||3 years|
|Law Five Year Admission Test (LFAT)||B.A L.L.B (Integrated)||5 years|
|MBA||MBA from MONIRBA||2 years|
|MBA in Research Development (MBARD)*||MBA RD from G.B.P.S.S.I||2 years|
|Undergraduate Admission Test (UGAT)||B.A, B.F.A, B.P.A, B.Sc, etc||–|
|Post Graduate Admission Test (PGAT)||M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.F.A, M.Tech, M.P.Ed, etc||–|
Points to note:
- MBARD is conducted by G.P Pant Social Science Institute (G.B.P.S.S.I) for the admission. However, the degree is awarded by the Allahabad University.
Allahabad University Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to assure that they are eligible before applying. The eligibility criteria for each examination varies and is given below:
- Candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in their bachelors degree to be eligible for admission in this programme
- Applicant should withhold master’s degree, in respective subject.
- In degree course, the percentage of candidates should be more than 55% (50% for SC/ST candidate)
- A candidate should have done graduation, with the minimum of 45% marks.
- The criteria for SC/ST candidates is 40%.
- The candidate must not be more than 20 years old, as on July 01, 2018. For ST/SC candidates the limit is 22 years.
- Candidate must have qualified 10+2 with, at least, 45% marks. Candidates belonging to reserved category are entitled to a relaxation of two years.
- The aspirant must withhold a B.Ed degree, from an institute which is recognized.
MBA and MBARD:
- Candidate should have a graduation degree in any stream but from a recognized institute. Students in the final year of the graduation are also eligible to apply for the admissions.
- Candidates need to qualified 10+2 or equivalent. Other eligibility requirements as per the course they select
- Applicant must have the UG degree, in respective stream. It should have been awarded by a recognized institute.
IPS Entrance Exam:
- Candidates opting for UG courses must have completed 10+2. Those applying for PG programs should possess graduation degree, in respective stream.
About Allahabad University
It is a public central university located in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh. It was established on 23rd Sep 1887 and is the fourth oldest university of India. It conducts different entrance tests for admission into undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses. The university has a dedicated placement cell for candidates who want to have a job after completion of their studies. Informative and interactive sessions are organized for students of various departments to make them aware about the opportunities in various sectors.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.