Allahabad University Admission 2020 – Result for UGAT (B.Sc, B.Com, B.Sc Home Science), BA / BFA / BPA / PGAT – I, LLB, LLB and M.Com has been released. The candidates can download it online by entering their login id and password. Allahabad University conducts various entrance tests at the university level for admission into UG, PG, and Ph.D courses. The entrance tests was conducted from September 26 to October 05, 2020. Allahabad University conducts its entrance tests in both online as well as offline modes. The candidates who qualify the entrance test are required to take part in counselling. Check more information about Allahabad University admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: Allahabad University Admission 2020 Result has been declared. Click here to check the Result.
Allahabad University Admission 2020
Candidates can check below some important dates related to Allahabad University Admission 2020
|Online registration starts from|
|The last date to apply and pay fee|
|Entrance examination for various courses will be held on|
|Availability of Application form||18 Aug 2020|
|Last date to apply|
15 Oct 2020
Allahabad University Admission 2020 Notice for Skill Based Courses
- Click here to download the above notice.
Allahabad University Admission 2020 Application Form Extended for M.Tech
- Click here to download the above application form extension notice.
Allahabad University Admission 2020 Notice for Revised Schedule
Click here to check the revised schedule notice for the entrance exam.
Allahabad University Admission 2020 Admit Card
Allahabad University releases admit card for various entrance test online. The candidates who have successfully submitted the application form can download the admit card. To download Allahabad University 2020 admit card, the candidates have to enter their login id and password.
No hard copy of the admit card is sent to the candidates via post. On the day of the examination, the candidates have to carry the printed copy of the admit card along with a valid id proof.
Constituent Colleges of Allahabad University
In all, there are 11 constituent institutes and have been listed below. These constituent colleges of the University of Allahabad will allow admission on the basis of exam conducted by AU.
- Allahabad Degree College
- Arya Kanya Degree College
- Chowdhary Mahadev Prasad Degree College – oldest affiliated
- Ewing Christian College
- Hamidia Girls’ Degree College
- Ishwar Saran Degree College
- Jagat Taran Girls Degree College
- K.P. Training College
- Rajarshi Tandon Girls Degree College
- Sadanlal Sanwaldas Khanna Girls Degree College
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Government Degree College
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2020
Numerous UG and PG courses are offered by the University. For admission in each course, the candidates have to either qualify the Allahabad University Entrance Examination or appear for a Personal Interview. The details about the course and the admission process are given below:
|Entrance Examination||For Courses||Duration|
|B.Ed||B.Ed (Hons.)||2 years|
|Law Admission Test (LAT)||L.L.B||3 years|
|Law Five Year Admission Test (LFAT)||B.A L.L.B (Integrated)||5 years|
|MBA||MBA from MONIRBA||2 years|
|MBA in Research Development (MBARD)*||MBA RD from G.B.P.S.S.I||2 years|
|Undergraduate Admission Test (UGAT)||B.A, B.F.A, B.P.A, B.Sc, etc||–|
|Post Graduate Admission Test (PGAT)||M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.F.A, M.Tech, M.P.Ed, etc||–|
Points to note:
- MBARD is conducted by G.P Pant Social Science Institute (G.B.P.S.S.I) for the admission. However, the degree is awarded by the Allahabad University.
Allahabad University Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to assure that they are eligible before applying. The eligibility criteria for each examination varies and is given below:
Computer Science & Engineering:
- A candidate holds the degree of B. Tech. /B. E. in Computer Science and Engineering of this University or any other equivalent degree/or has passed any such examination recognized by this University with an aggregate of at least 50% Marks.
- A candidate holding B. Tech. / B. E. in Information Technology / Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering OR Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or any other equivalent examination recognized by this University with an aggregate of at least 50% Marks and having valid GATE Score in Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering:
- A candidate holds the degree of B. Tech / B. E. in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering of this University or any other equivalent degree/or has passed any such examination recognized by this University with an aggregate of at least 50% Marks.
- A candidate holding B. Tech. / B. E. in Electrical Engineering (Electronics Stream) / Computer Science Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering OR Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Master’s degree in Physics (with Electronics as Elective subject) or any other equivalent examination recognized by this University with an aggregate of at least 50% Marks and having valid GATE Score in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in their bachelors degree to be eligible for admission in this programme
- Applicant should withhold master’s degree, in respective subject.
- In degree course, the percentage of candidates should be more than 55% (50% for SC/ST candidate)
- A candidate should have done graduation, with the minimum of 45% marks.
- The criteria for SC/ST candidates is 40%.
- The candidate must not be more than 20 years old, as on July 01, 2018. For ST/SC candidates the limit is 22 years.
- Candidate must have qualified 10+2 with, at least, 45% marks. Candidates belonging to reserved category are entitled to a relaxation of two years.
- The aspirant must withhold a B.Ed degree, from an institute which is recognized.
MBA and MBARD:
- Candidate should have a graduation degree in any stream but from a recognized institute. Students in the final year of the graduation are also eligible to apply for the admissions.
- Candidates need to qualified 10+2 or equivalent. Other eligibility requirements as per the course they select
- Applicant must have the UG degree, in respective stream. It should have been awarded by a recognized institute.
IPS Entrance Exam:
- Candidates opting for UG courses must have completed 10+2. Those applying for PG programs should possess graduation degree, in respective stream.
Allahabad University Admission Procedure 2020 for M.Tech
The candidates seeking admission and having valid GATE Score (GATE Score shall be valid for a period of next two sessions from the declaration of the results of the GATE Score), a preference shall be given to the candidates having GATE Score over the candidates having no GATE Score.
The candidates without GATE SCORE (NON- GATE) may be admitted provided that the seat remains vacant even after accommodating all the candidates having a valid GATE score.
There shall be provision for admission of sponsored candidates from Government Organization / R & D Labs and candidates sponsored by the Defence Organization. The requirement of GATE shall be relaxed for such candidates. Merit lists for candidates having valid GATE Score will be prepared for the candidates by adding 70% of the GATE SCORE and 30% of the marks obtained in the qualifying degree. Merit lists for Non-GATE candidate will be prepared on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying examination – Discount (if any) + Weightage
Allahabad University Seat Matrix 2020 for M.Tech
|Discipline/Branch||Duration||No. of Seats|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||02 years||18|
|Computer Science & Engineering||02 years||18|
About Allahabad University
It is a public central university located in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh. It was established on 23rd Sep 1887 and is the fourth oldest university of India. It conducts different entrance tests for admission into undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses. The university has a dedicated placement cell for candidates who want to have a job after completion of their studies. Informative and interactive sessions are organized for students of various departments to make them aware about the opportunities in various sectors.
Allahabad University Admission 2020 Notice
Allahabad University has released the important notice for the registration process and other information regarding the admission. Check the important notice image is given below.
The entrance test schedule has been announced for various courses.
For getting more details about Allahabad University M.Tech Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.