Allahabad University Admission 2021 – Allahabad University has published PGAT II admit card, on aupravesh2021.com. Earlier, Allahabad University had released exam schedule for various courses from October 18, 2021 to October 27, 2021. Allahabad University conducts various entrance tests at the university level for admission into UG, PG, and Ph.D courses. Allahabad University Admissions 2021 application form has been started for various courses. It conducts its entrance tests in both online as well as offline modes. The candidates who qualify for the entrance test are required to take part in counseling. Check more information about Allahabad University admission 2021 from this page.
Latest – AU has released the Exam schedule on its official website. Candidates can check from below.
Latest – Allahabad University has released the admit card for PGAT II. Click Here to Download.
Allahabad University Admission 2021
Candidates can check below some important dates related to Allahabad University Admission 2021
|Online registration starts from||11 Sep 2021|
|The last date to apply||03 Oct 2021|
|Entrance examination for various courses will be held on||18-27 Oct 2021|
|Entrance Exam for PGAT I & LAT||29 – 30 Oct 2021|
|Availability of Application form||to be announced|
|Last date to apply||to be announced|
Allahabad University Admission 2021 Exam Schedule
Allahabad University releases Exam schedule for various entrance test online. Candidates can check the date table from the image below. Exam is scheduled on 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 29 & 30 October 2021.
Click here to check the Dates table.
Allahabad University Admission 2021 Admit Card
Allahabad University releases admit card for various entrance test online. The candidates who have successfully submitted the application form can download the admit card. To download Allahabad University 2021 admit card, the candidates have to enter their login id and password.
No hard copy of the admit card is sent to the candidates via post. On the day of the examination, the candidates have to carry the printed copy of the admit card along with a valid id proof.
Constituent Colleges of Allahabad University
In all, there are 11 constituent institutes and have been listed below. These constituent colleges of the University of Allahabad will allow admission on the basis of exam conducted by AU.
- Allahabad Degree College
- Arya Kanya Degree College
- Chowdhary Mahadev Prasad Degree College – oldest affiliated
- Ewing Christian College
- Hamidia Girls’ Degree College
- Ishwar Saran Degree College
- Jagat Taran Girls Degree College
- K.P. Training College
- Rajarshi Tandon Girls Degree College
- Sadanlal Sanwaldas Khanna Girls Degree College
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Government Degree College
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2021
Numerous UG and PG courses are offered by the University. For admission in each course, the candidates have to either qualify the Allahabad University Entrance Examination or appear for a Personal Interview. The details about the course and the admission process are given below:
|Entrance Examination||For Courses||Duration|
|B.Ed||B.Ed (Hons.)||2 years|
|Law Admission Test (LAT)||L.L.B||3 years|
|Law Five Year Admission Test (LFAT)||B.A L.L.B (Integrated)||5 years|
|MBA||MBA from MONIRBA||2 years|
|MBA in Research Development (MBARD)*||MBA RD from G.B.P.S.S.I||2 years|
|Undergraduate Admission Test (UGAT)||B.A, B.F.A, B.P.A, B.Sc, etc||–|
|Post Graduate Admission Test (PGAT)||M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.F.A, M.Tech, M.P.Ed, etc||–|
Points to note:
- MBARD is conducted by G.P Pant Social Science Institute (G.B.P.S.S.I) for the admission. However, the degree is awarded by the Allahabad University.
Allahabad University Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to assure that they are eligible before applying. The eligibility criteria for each examination varies and is given below:
Computer Science & Engineering:
- A candidate holds the degree of B. Tech. /B. E. in Computer Science and Engineering of this University or any other equivalent degree/or has passed any such examination recognized by this University with an aggregate of at least 50% Marks.
- A candidate holding B. Tech. / B. E. in Information Technology / Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering OR Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or any other equivalent examination recognized by this University with an aggregate of at least 50% Marks and having valid GATE Score in Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering:
- A candidate holds the degree of B. Tech / B. E. in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering of this University or any other equivalent degree/or has passed any such examination recognized by this University with an aggregate of at least 50% Marks.
- A candidate holding B. Tech. / B. E. in Electrical Engineering (Electronics Stream) / Computer Science Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering OR Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Master’s degree in Physics (with Electronics as Elective subject) or any other equivalent examination recognized by this University with an aggregate of at least 50% Marks and having valid GATE Score in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in their bachelors degree to be eligible for admission in this programme
- Applicant should withhold master’s degree, in respective subject.
- In degree course, the percentage of candidates should be more than 55% (50% for SC/ST candidate)
- A candidate should have done graduation, with the minimum of 45% marks.
- The criteria for SC/ST candidates is 40%.
- The candidate must not be more than 20 years old, as on July 01, 2018. For ST/SC candidates the limit is 22 years.
- Candidate must have qualified 10+2 with, at least, 45% marks. Candidates belonging to reserved category are entitled to a relaxation of two years.
- The aspirant must withhold a B.Ed degree, from an institute which is recognized.
MBA and MBARD:
- Candidate should have a graduation degree in any stream but from a recognized institute. Students in the final year of the graduation are also eligible to apply for the admissions.
- Candidates need to qualified 10+2 or equivalent. Other eligibility requirements as per the course they select
- Applicant must have the UG degree, in respective stream. It should have been awarded by a recognized institute.
IPS Entrance Exam:
- Candidates opting for UG courses must have completed 10+2. Those applying for PG programs should possess graduation degree, in respective stream.
Allahabad University Admission Procedure 2021 for M.Tech
The candidates seeking admission and having valid GATE Score (GATE Score shall be valid for a period of next two sessions from the declaration of the results of the GATE Score), a preference shall be given to the candidates having GATE Score over the candidates having no GATE Score.
The candidates without GATE SCORE (NON- GATE) may be admitted provided that the seat remains vacant even after accommodating all the candidates having a valid GATE score.
There shall be provision for admission of sponsored candidates from Government Organization / R & D Labs and candidates sponsored by the Defence Organization. The requirement of GATE shall be relaxed for such candidates. Merit lists for candidates having valid GATE Score will be prepared for the candidates by adding 70% of the GATE SCORE and 30% of the marks obtained in the qualifying degree. Merit lists for Non-GATE candidate will be prepared on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying examination – Discount (if any) + Weightage
Allahabad University Seat Matrix 2021 for M.Tech
|Discipline/Branch||Duration||No. of Seats|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||02 years||18|
|Computer Science & Engineering||02 years||18|
About Allahabad University
It is a public central university located in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh. It was established on 23rd Sep 1887 and is the fourth oldest university of India. It conducts different entrance tests for admission into undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses. The university has a dedicated placement cell for candidates who want to have a job after completion of their studies. Informative and interactive sessions are organized for students of various departments to make them aware about the opportunities in various sectors.
For getting more details about Allahabad University M.Tech Admission 2021 – Previous Year Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.