UP BTC 2020 Application Form will be released by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. Aspirants can apply online from the UP BTC official website at updeled.gov.in. No offline form will be released for UP BTC 2020. To fill UP BTC Online Form 2020, aspirants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. The UP BTC 2020 Application Form is released for applicants who want to take admission in Diploma in Elementary Education). Check more details on UP BTC (D.El.Ed) 2020 Application Form from this page.
UP BTC 2020 Application Form
Candidates are offered admission to nearly two and a half lakh seats in government and private colleges of DElED, run by BTC. Check the complete schedule for UP BTC Online Form 2020 from the table below.
|UP BTC 2020 Application Form||Dates|
|Release of UP BTC 2020 Form||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Last date to submit UP BTC Application Form||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Last date to pay the fee for submitting UP BTC 2020 Form||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Last date to take a print out of the UP BTC 2020 Application Form||2nd week of Jul 2020|
Apply Here: Application Form will be released at updeled.gov.in.
UP BTC 2020 Application Fee
To submit the registration fee for UP BTC Counselling 2020, the candidates need to pay the following amount given as per the last year details
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the above-given amount of the application fee by either of the following modes:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Internet banking
Documents Required for filling in Details in UP BTC 2020 Form
At the time of filling in details in the UP BTC 2020 Form, it is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of documents ready:
- A valid Email Id
- An active and working mobile number
- Scanned image of candidate’s photo and signature
- Marksheet and Certificate of qualifying examination
- Class 10th marksheet
- Marksheet of degree examination
- Credit card/ debit card for making the payment
Photo and Signature Specification for UP BTC 2020 Form
The candidates need to upload the scanned image of their photo and signature as per the specifications provided below:
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||JPG||10KB to 50KB||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPG||5KB to 20KB||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm|
Important Instructions for Uploading Images
- Applicants need to upload their current recent colour scanned photo and signature.
- Candidates must upload the images in one-go. Partial uploading is not allowed.
- The images must be uploaded as per the specifications and format.
Steps for making a profile for filling the application form
You are likely to have to go through these steps to make a profile in the online form.
Registration– For registration candidates need to enter their username, email address, phone number, and password. Candidates need to enter Email ID which they use on a regular basis.
Email Verification– After candidates are done with registration, they will get an email verification code which will be sent to the registered email.
Phone Verification– Enter the mobile verification code sent to the registered mobile number. Click on Verify.
Sign In– Candidates can sign in using their username and password.
Home Page– After signing in, a home page will be displayed on your computer screen. Select Medium and then click on “Apply” to begin the application.
After making your profile successfully, you can begin filling the application form.
Steps for filling the UP BTC 2020 Application form
- Open the application form and enter your personal details.
- Enter your academic details or educational qualification.
- Enter other details as needed in the form.
- After filling all the details, candidates can select college preference.
- Next step is uploading the documents. Read the instructions carefully while uploading the documents.
- As soon as candidates are done with uploading documents, they can go ahead and pay the application fee.
Modes of payment are expected to be as follows:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Choose the mode of payment which is most suitable for you.
Check for the message “Your application is submitted successfully”. With this, you have successfully registered for D.El.Ed and you can take print out of the application.