UP BTC (D.El.Ed) 2018 Application Form: UP BTC Application form has been released at the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. This exam is conducted for the eligible & Interested applicants who want to admission in Diploma in Elementary Education). Applicants who want to apply for the D.El.Ed programme must fill the application form as soon as possible. The last date for registration is May 31, 2018. Before filling up the online application form candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria carefully. Candidates have to pay the requisite application fee otherwise his/her application form may be rejected.
UP BTC (D.El.Ed) 2018 Application Form
Candidates can apply online for D.EL.Ed from the official website upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Candidates have to first register themselves to fill the application form. An application must be filled completely and correctly on or before the scheduled date. For ease of the candidates, direct link to apply online is provided below.
|UP D.El.Ed (BTC) 2018||Dates|
|Start of UP BTC 2018 application form and fee payment||11 May 2018|
|Last date to register online||31 May 2018|
|Last date to pay the fee and print out the application form||02 Jun 2018|
- Click here to apply online for UP BTC (D.El.Ed) 2018.
- Click here to log in for UP BTC (D.El.Ed) registration 2018.
- Click here for the payment of UP BTC (D.El.Ed) application form.
- Click here to print the application form of UP BTC (D.El.Ed) 2018.
- Click here to check registration application format.
- Click here to check Instruction for payment.
The application fee for online registration is as follows
- For SC/ST: Rs 200/-
- For all category candidate: Rs 400/-
Steps for making a profile for filling the application form
You are likely to have to go through these steps to make a profile in the online form.
Registration– For registration candidates need to enter their username, email address, phone number, and password. Candidates need to enter Email ID which they use on a regular basis.
Email Verification– After candidates are done with registration, they will get an email verification code which will be sent to the registered email.
Phone Verification– Enter the mobile verification code sent to the registered mobile number. Click on Verify.
Sign In– Candidates can sign in using their username and password.
Home Page– After signing in, a home page will be displayed on your computer screen. Select Medium and then click on “Apply” to begin the application.
After making your profile successfully, you can begin filling the application form.
Steps for filling the UP BTC 2018 Application form
- Open the application form and enter your personal details.
- Enter your academic details or educational qualification.
- Enter other details as needed in the form.
- After filling all the details, candidates can select college preference.
- Next step is uploading the documents. Read the instructions carefully while uploading the documents.
- As soon as candidates are done with uploading documents, they can go ahead and pay the application fee.
Modes of payment are expected to be as follows:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Choose the mode of payment which is most suitable for you.
Check for the message “Your application is submitted successfully”. With this, you have successfully registered for D.El.Ed and you can take print out of the application.