CUCET 2016, or the Central Universities Common Entrance Test, is an all-India level exam. Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) is coordinating the CUCET 2016. A number of Central Universities in India will be accepting CUCET 2016 result to offer admission in undergraduate, integrated programmes, postgraduate, B.Ed, PG Diploma, PhD programmes. Candidates seeking admission in Central Universities, through CUCET 2016, can apply by submitting the form and paying fees. Get here complete details of CUCET 2016 including application form, admit card, result, eligibility, exam pattern.
Latest update – A tender notification released by CURAJ mentions that the CUCET 2016 application form and official website will be activated on 7th March 2016.
CUCET 2016 is going to be conducted by the Central University of Rajasthan on behalf of the consortium of Central Universities participating in CUCET 2016. Series of events for CUCET 2016 is likely to be as follows.
- Official website and online application form will be launched. The date for this event, as per tender notification inviting technical support at curaj.ac.in, is March 7, 2016.
- Interested candidates will get around a month’s time to complete the CUCET 2016 Application Form and submit it.
- Applicants will get CUCET 2016 Admit Card or the CUCET 2016 Hall ticket.
- Candidates will appear for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test on the scheduled date.
- Program wise CUCET 2016 Result will be announced. Merit obtained in the result will be used for admission in the participating Central Universities.
Candidates may please note that insofar CUCET 2016 has has not been officially announced expect the tender notification that indicates that the exam will be conducted and form will be released on the date specified. All the other details given on this page are as per last year’s brochure and only for reference. Information is provided here so that candidates who have started looking for CUCET 2016 can get an idea of the exam. As soon as CUCET 2016 information brochure is published, details will be updated here.
All Question Papers will be MCQ based consisting of
- Part A: 25 multiple choice questions. Last year questions were asked on Language, general knowledge, mathematical aptitude, analytical skills.
- Part B: 75 multiple choice questions on Domain Knowledge.
Detailed examination pattern will be updated in March 2016.
The following dates are expected, as per last year’s schedule. Actual dates will be updated on or around 7th March 2016.
|Availability of CUCET 2016 application form||March 7, 2016|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2016|
|Download CUCET 2016 Admit Card||May 2016|
|Date of exam||May or June 2016|
|CUCET 2016 Result declaration||June 2016|
Central Universities participating in CUCET 2016
It is not yet known exactly which central universities will be participating in CUCET 2016. Last year there were these following seven participating Central Universities.
- Central University of Kerala,
- Central University of Rajasthan,
- Central University of Tamil Nadu,
- Central University of Jammu,
- Central University of Haryana,
- Central University of Punjab,
- Central University of Jharkhand.
- Central University of Kashmir
CUCET offers the students an opportunity to appear in programmes at undergraduate, integrated postgraduate, postgraduate, and research levels in these seven universities across India through a single test for each level. Thus, one single application and entrance test (CUCET) provides opportunities for admission in Seven Central Universities located nation-wide. The details about the programmes of other universities are available here.
Other Central Universities which did not participate in CUCET last year