CUCET 2015 is the Central Universities Common Entrance Test. The national level exam CUCET 2015 is held for admission to undergraduate, integrated, post graduate, and research programmes in the participating universities in India. Central Universities Common Entrance Test for more than 200 courses in the Central University of Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Haryana, and Punjab has been announced. The exam forms are being made available online at www.cucet2015.co.in as well as the hall tickets and score report. Get here complete details of CUCET 2015 such as application form, admit card, results, eligibility for CU admission in academic session 2015-2016.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET)
CUCET is Central Universities Common Entrance Test and is being organized by the seven Central Universities together, for admission to Integrated / Undergraduate, Post-graduate and Research Programmes. This exam is a single window opportunity to the students to seek admission to about 200 programmes in seven central universities across the country. Important dates of CUCET 2015 have been published.
CUCET 2015 Important Announcement – All candidates must upload their qualifying marks positively by 19th June. Click here to upload.
CUCET2015 Exam pattern.
All Question Papers will be MCQ based consisting of
- Part A : Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills – comprising of 25 MCQs
- Part B: Domain Knowledge – comprising of 75 MCQs. This part may consist of three/four/five sections. Each section will have 25 questions. A candidate is required toanswer a set of any three sections (75 questions). However, he must ensure that he fills right circles in the OMR Sheet corresponding to the question numbers attended.
- For Admission to some Integrated Courses/MBA/MCA/LLB/LLM or any other general course(s), only one paper comprising of 100 MCQs covering English language, reasoning, data interpretations/numerical ability, general awareness and analytical skills will be held.
- The candidate will have to choose one correct answer and mark on OMR Sheet.
- Each paper will be only of Two Hours Duration.
- There will be no negative marking.
- All Research Program candidates should note that the syllabus for various research programmes for CUCET 2015 will be as per the UGC/CSIR/NET exam. However the pattern of question paper will be as per CUCET 2015 instruction (100 MCQs).
|Submission of online application form||April 6, 2015|
|Last date for CUCET 2015 application form submission||May 5, 2015|
|Download admit card||May 21, 2015|
|Date of exam||June 6 and 7, 2015|
|Availablity of Score Report CUCET 2015||June 18 , 2015|
The seven participating Central Universities in CUCET 2015 are:
- Central University of Kerala,
- Central University of Rajasthan,
- Central University of Tamil Nadu,
- Central University of Jammu,
- Central University of Haryana,
- Central University of Punjab,
- Central University of Jharkhand.
- Central University of Kashmir
CUCET offers the students an opportunity to appear in programmes at undergraduate, integrated postgraduate, postgraduate, and research levels in these seven universities across India through a single test for each level. Thus, one single application and entrance test (CUCET) provides opportunities for admission in Seven Central Universities located nation-wide. The details about the programmes of other universities are available here.
CUCET 2015 Exam Centers – CUCET 2015 will be held in 39 centers across the nation like Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Kerala. In Kerala, the exam will be conducted at Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam, Cochin, Thrissur, Kozhikode and Kasaragod. State wise list of examination centers is provided below.
CUCET 2015 List Of Test Centers
|Bandarsindari (CURAJ), Ajmer||02|
|Sri Nagar (Kashmir)||34|
Other Central Universities not participating in CUCET
If you have any queries about CUCET, Please ask in comments below.